Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 14 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:34 pm

"Actually, I'm not his creator," Athena responded to Torsolus, giving a subtle shake of her head. However, she stopped here, not specifying where exactly she DID get the device. Considering its uniqueness, the details were likely too personal to go sharing with just anyone.
Just then, Flint's sudden comment grabbed Athena's attention. "W-what?! Hey, it's not that I don't BELIEVE her!" she replied, sounding rather flustered and now irritated. "It's just... I've NEVER seen that name on a map before, okay?!"

Cookie looked up at Flint, then carefully inched closer to him. She then looked back at Athena with a look that wasn't quite as hurt as before, but still not entirely as cheerful as usual.

It was at this point that, before she could dig herself even deeper into the hole Widget started, Athena decided to just drop the conversation. "Just... You know what? Just... Never mind," she responded flatly, looking both flustered and mentally exhausted simultaneously. She decided to just move on to Mintpaw's question. "Well... Sure; I don't see why not," she told the cat, then gave a wide grin. "If there are people out there in trouble, I'm totally willing to do what I can to help! Count me in!" It seemed that she wasn't going to find her way home anytime soon, but she figured she might as well do something useful in the meantime. After all, she wasn't the kind of person who could stand just sitting around and doing nothing for very long.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 33532

Back to top Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 14 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Stealthy Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Torsolus was sympathetic. "Hey, don't worry about it, ma'am. I've never been great at mapping, and I bet I couldn't find your hometown either. And I KNOW you couldn't find mine, heheh!

Anyway, welcome to the team, Miss Cykes! So great! So many wonderful people to travel with. Wouldn't wanna lose a one of you. Can't wait to see who we meet next!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 18527

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Flint, seeing her distress, seemed to back off a little. But his backing off was subtle. All in body language. Him softening his gaze, and relaxing his shoulders, rather then apologetic language. 

"Heh... Welcome!" Mintpaw said in her usual, high pitched soft kit voice. She still felt quite awkward about all this. Looking around, she said "We should probably start moving on." "I really wanna get out of here. I can feel the tension through my fur!" 

Swishing his tail, Flint gently nodded. Only realizing a moment later his gesture went unnoticed, but not caring to verblize his agreement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33844

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:36 pm

"Alriiiiight!" Pit cheered when Athena agreed to join the group on their journey. "Great to have you with us, Athena...!"

"Mhm... Welcome," Lucina added with a warm expression and a single nod of her head. She was glad to see the group expanding so much all of a sudden; they could surely use the assistance of each new member very much.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Knowing that what just happened was just a big, awkward misunderstanding, it didn't take long for Cookie to perk up again. "Yeah; I hope you enjoy going on adventures with us!" she chimed in.

Robin nodded in agreement with the others as they welcomed Athena into the group. "Right," he replied to Mintpaw's statement. "We'd best continue searching for anyone in need of help."

"Oh!" Suddenly, Athena remembered what she had heard earlier. "I heard something earlier that sounded like someone in need of help, actually!" she explained to the rest. "It was coming from... that direction," she continued, pointing in the direction that, as far as she remembered, was the right one.

"You did??" Cookie quickly looked in the direction their new ally was pointing in. She guessed that, in the slight confusion earlier, they had all somehow missed the sound. Save for Athena, apparently.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:17 pm

Mintpaw looked ashamed of herself for not hearing it, but nodded "RIGHT!" And she started sniffing the person out.

Flint walked after them, at a leisurely pace. Though he'd jog forward when the others got too far ahead. He didn't want to loose them

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:32 pm

"Righto! Let's go!" Torsolus skipped after them. "HELLOOOOOO! HELLOOOOOO PERSON! I think!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:49 pm

"We're coming!!" Cookie shouted as she rushed along with the others.

"All right! Let's do this! ARRIBA!" Athena sprinted after the rest at a great speed, punching away any branches that may have ended up in her face. "Outta my way, forest!"

Robin attempted to keep up with the faster members of the group, but quickly decided that he shouldn't exhaust himself, just in case. He just followed along near the back, as usual.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:54 pm

After quite a few minutes of waiting for a response, the boy had given up. He let out a sigh of defeat, about to try to fall asleep or something so that he could realize that it was some kind of weird, fleeting dream.
Suddenly, he heard another voice call out, seemingly in reply. And another. And yet another.
His eyes lit up, gleaming with hope. Someone else was out there. "Hello!" he shouted back, pointing himself toward the direction of the noise he had heard.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 63124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Flint picked up his pace to a run, leaning forward, and letting his hands stream behind him. He opened, his wings, tempted to take to the air, but he resisted said temptation, and just let the wind from his running flow over them.

Mintpaw galloped full pace, somehow not running into any trees, near the front of the group. Her nose flaring as she tried to sniff out the person whom they were off to help

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:23 pm

Athena gasped as she heard the sound grow clearer. "We're getting closer, guys! I just heard him again!" she cried to her allies, jumping over a fallen log and beginning to sprint even faster. "HEEEEEY!" she shouted back to the individual they were approaching. "WE'RE COMIIIING! HANG OOOOON!" Her eyes lit up when she spotted the person with her own eyes a short distance away. Almost there!!

"I see him!!" Cookie remarked, also seeing the boy in the distance as she ran. "There he is!!"

All of a sudden, just as they had almost reached the boy, a bizarre creature swooped down and landed before them. It resembled a large, one-eyed frog with two legs and feathered wings, and emitted a strange croak upon landing.

Athena jumped back with a startled shout. "WAH! Guys! W-we've got company here!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:28 pm

Mintpaw screeched in fright, scrambling backwards. She couldn't see it, but her nose was overwhelmed with wet, and slime, and swamp.
"WHAAAT ON EARTH!" She cowered away. Flint narrowed his eyes "First battle fully grown." He flared his wings, and readied his fists for the attack. Then sprung forward.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:33 pm

"WHAT IN HIGH HUCKLEBERRIES!?" Torsolus was so startled by their foe, he nearly fell backwards. For whatever reason, he wasn't immediately confrontational.

"WAIT! Good sir frog, I am Torsolus. Would you mind scooting aside real quick so we can help the young man behind you? I mean you no harm..."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:52 pm

Before long, Pit started to see the boy in the distance as well. "Oh yeah! I see him, too...!!" he chimed in. Before they could get any closer, however, something suddenly swooped down before them. "WHOA!" he exclaimed in surprise, pulling apart his bow in preparation for a battle. "Looks like we have a Keron on our hands, guys!"

"Whaa!" Lucina gasped and pulled back a bit at the sudden appearance of this froglike monster, rather startled. Then, realizing what was going on, she readied her blade, stepping out in front of the frightened Mintpaw.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:10 pm

Mintpaw happily hid herself behind Lucina's legs. She looked out from behind them, her ears perked incase she was needed to fight. 

Flint leapt into the air, and with one flap of his large wings, he spun and sliced at the Keron with his newly sharp tail. "This is so much easier!" he thought to himself "I must have gotten more powerful."

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:14 pm

"WAAAAIT!" Torsolus protested urgently, putting his arms outward. "What are you folks doing?? The frog hasn't even DONE anything yet--!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:55 pm

Suddenly, the Keron croaked, hopped up, and launched a wildly-spiraling ball of energy at the group. As it was about to land, however, it was struck by Flint's tail and knocked aside a little bit. Although it took considerable damage from the attack, it still had plenty of fight left in it, and proceeded to launch not one, but two more spiraling energy orbs at the group, as well as one towards the unfamiliar boy without any warning.

Cookie quickly ducked under the first energy orb, then rushed forward in time to completely avoid the other two. Aimed at their group. "Lemme at 'em!" she squeaked, leaping forward with her flail at the ready. However, she was so occupied that she didn't notice the projectile coming the boy's way.

Robin, too, was too occupied to notice the other projectile. Currently, he was attempting to defend some of the others by canceling out one of the Keron's attacks. He took aim at the second shot fired by the beast, then fired a Thunder at it, causing the attacks to cancel each other out.

Athena was slightly frozen at first, staring in shock at the bizarre projectiles coming their way. She only reacted just barely in time, jumping out of the way of the first, running behind Robin as he dealt with the second, and taking cover behind a tree from the third. At this moment, however, she noticed the one launched towards the boy they had come to rescue. With a loud gasp slipping out, she called out to him. "W-WATCH OUT!!"

----------

(And now, because today is Gumi Day, I might as well post this form I've had ready. :D

Name: Gumi
What is this character from?: Vocaloid
Species: Human, as far as anyone can tell (ABNORMAL HEADCANONS, AW YE)
Appearance: A teenage girl with medium-length green hair, large, green eyes, and a fair complexion. Her hairstyle is somewhat unusual, with it pointing out and upward in a layered fashion in the back, but hanging down normally at the sides of her face.
She usually wears a silver headset and black-rimmed goggles with reddish-pink lenses on her head. Usual clothing consists of an orange midriff vest with a yellow garment underneath, an orange loop of fabric around her waist, and a layered, frilly yellow-and-white skirt. Additionally, she wears just-below-knee-high white boots with blue-green decorations at the top, a blue-green belt with a silver buckle, white, double-pointed fabric cuffs on her wrists, a dark pink band with white lace trim around her upper left leg, and a white, shirt collar-like accessory around her neck with a circular, deep pink decoration in the center.
Personality and traits: Gumi is generally bubbly, positive, quirky, and sweet, though she can sometimes be very clumsy. Unfortunately, she seems to struggle with maintaining self-confidence, leading her to sometimes be insecure and very hard on herself. Although she can be shy, in truth, she loves people, and will quickly grow pitifully lonely if left by herself for too long. Famously, she has a special fondness for carrots. And fire. (Will RP out additional details)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: Gumi is a massively-famous singer where she came from (though she doesn't seem to realize just how famous she is, and vastly underestimates her fanbase). Her voice's natural tone is soft, sweet, and rather young-sounding. Although one might think at first that her voice might only be suited to cutesy pop songs, this couldn't be farther from the truth. In actuality, she possesses an impressive vocal range, and has a particular talent for completely altering her tone to suit whichever genre she's currently singing. As an all-around performer, she's also very good at dancing (despite her usual clumsiness).
Other: Gumi is bilingual, and can speak both Japanese and English fluently. When speaking English, however, she has a noticeable, distinctive accent. (Of course, that won't be reflected in the text itself. xD)

HAPPY GUMI DAY~ She won't come in yet, but still. Now was the time to reveal this form.)

Last edited by Whitefeather on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Mintpaw gasped. The electric static smell helped her quickly locate and dodge the projectlies that came after them, and when Athena called to look out, Mintpaw suddenly sprung forward, lenghening her stride in attempt to reach the last projectile before it hit it's mark. "NOO!!" 
Fear and determination eminated from her voice. Mostly fear.

Flint was startled when his metal tail slammed the energy attack. "GRRR--AAAAHH!!" Because of the nature of his tail, he took considerable damage, and collapsed to the ground. He tried to stand but fell back to his hands and knees.
He saw the attack headed towards the boy, but he wasn't about to be able to get up and run over in time before it hit. Nor would he try if he could.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Suddenly hearing a rather large commotion, the white-haired boy quickly grew concerned. His heartbeats pumped harder and began to accelerate, as he was filled with worry about the unknown possibilities. Did everything have to be agonizingly confusing to him now?
He tried his hardest not to focus on these thoughts, cautiously taking a few steps toward the sounds he heard. Once he had reasoned that he was probably already dead anyhow, his pace greatly quickened, but he almost immediately found himself running straight into an odd ball of energy. Hearing a warning from someone, he reacted as quickly as possible, ducking just in time.
Unfortunately, the energy ball had grazed the top of his ahoge, causing part of it to disintegrate. This, strangely enough, lit some sort of crucial fuse inside of the singer's already combusting mind, and he couldn't help but burst into outrage. This was his last straw.
"Seriously? Seriously? THIS JUST HAD TO HAPPEN, DIDN'T IT?" He couldn't even vocalize the rest of his thoughts, so—paying no heed to how strange his scenario must have seemed to the mismatched party of adventurers around him—he merely grasped for his USB cord and attempted to stab the odd frog that seemed to have brought this upon him with it.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 63124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:25 pm

"OH!!....CRIPES!" Torsolus saw the commotion unfold and threw his hands up in the air. ".....OKAY!" He ran forward, jumped inordinately high, and landed on the frog's head, and unleashed a light speed flurry of punches. Then he grabbed the top and flipped himself around to the frog's face..."Sorry!!"...kicking the frog's great single eye.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:27 pm

Flint finally stood, though still looking exhausted. He watched as Mintpaw skidded to a halt infront of the boy. She screeched in fear when he started outraging, and she scrambled backwards. She was suddenly very confused and lost. She felt trapped between the boy and the evil frog. And she didn't know the proximity of either to her. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to bolt to one side. She ended up running into a tree in her confusion, and she just sat at it's base, panting and trying to recover herself. Facing the battle a few seconds later. Sniffing for any injuries. She smelled that Flint was slightly burned by his tail, and was tempted to make her way over to him, but he was still very much in the middle of the commotion. 

Flint, now standing and recovered enough to attack again, did so. He ran forward and attempted a Spiraling Punch. His fist glowed white with red swirls as he swung his fist in a large C shape infront of him.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Athena's eyes widened when she saw Mintpaw attempting to reach the final projectile. Of course, the fear dominating the kitten's voice only made her even more frantic. "MINTPAW!!" she cried. She's just a kitten! If she gets hit by one of those deathballs, she won't stand a chance!
However, another voice then met her ears. A troubled voice filled with deep frustration.
When Athena saw the boy suddenly rushing forward to attack in a blind frenzy, she knew, no matter how scared she was, and how real the danger was, she had to run in and do something to help him. After momentarily clenching her eyes shut and readying herself, she dashed out from behind the tree to assist in the battle... somehow. As she ran, she found herself getting wrapped up in the heat of battle. The sound of Mintpaw's terrified screech just a moment ago was still ringing in her ears. and by the time she was within striking distance, she had been worked up into a fiery fury. "HnghyyyAAAAAA!!!" She screamed as she leaped forward, unleashing a series of sharp punches at the Keron's side.

When it came under attack by Torsolus, Piko, Flint, and Athena simultaneously, the Keron was greatly overwhelmed. All of these individuals working together at once dealt more than enough damage to get the job done. It croaked one final time, then promptly disappeared with a flash of light and a brief, sharp bang.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:50 pm

Torsolus fell to the ground, face first. Bewildered, he looked around at the smoke that was all that remained of the frog.

"Wait. Were we supposed to kill it?? I wasn't--I just wanted to knock it out. Let the guy have some sweet dreams for an hour or two..."

He looked at Athena.

"....I...I think you blew it up, ma'am. Is that what happened? I haven't seen anything blow up like that before. Great job! Heheheheh! Hehehe...."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:57 pm

Flint straightened and put his hands on his hips, staring at where the beast had been with satisfaction. 

Mintpaw timidly approached Flint. "Are...Are you hurt?" She spoke softly and nervously. Flint turned an annoyed glare on Mintpaw "No" She recoiled. "You.. You smell burned." He snorted, and turned to leave. Mintpaw caught his tail with her paw and held it down, as it gently touched her leg when the white Kattaca turned. Flint flinched in pain, and tensed. Taking a sharp inhale. He wheeled around, to snap at Mintpaw, but Mintpaw was already licking a burn at the end of Flint's tail where it met the star. She wrapped it in a nearby leaf, and used tree sap from the tree she slammed into to hold the leaf together. She would have preferred to use cobwebs, but she knew for a fact Flint wouldn't wait for her to dote over him. 

As soon as she lifted a little after securing the leaf, Flint jerked his tail away. Giving her a hard glare. She, not seeing it, just turned to the boy they had just saved. "Are...Are you ok?"

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:18 pm

When the Keron disappeared, Athena ended up falling forward, having thrown one last punch too late. "URF!" Clenching her teeth, she slowly got to her feet, looking around cautiously. "... I... have no idea," she told Torsolus somewhat uneasily. Could I have gotten that carried away...?! ... No... That's crazy! She was quite sure that she hadn't literally blown up the beast with her fists, but after everything that happened, she was still feeling a little overwhelmed.

Robin thought back to the time the group had fought the Monoeyes and Boom Stomper near the beginning of their last quest. If his memory was correct, they disappeared in a similar way when they were defeated. Also, Pit DID mention this frog-creature by name earlier, and, again, if he remembered correctly, the two creatures he thought back to were also from the angel's world. Considering all of these facts, he figured that the way this creature exploded into light and smoke was nothing abnormal. "Actually," he spoke up calmly, "we've encountered something like this before. We once fought a group of monsters from Pit's homeworld before, and they disappeared in exactly the same way upon defeat, no matter what finished them off. Assuming this creature also originated from the same world..." Trailing off, he looked over at Pit briefly, as if asking about whether or not his theory was correct.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next