Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Club Realistic Role Play! (To be realistic, or not to be realistic? -Roseh) (CLARACANA IS MY RP OTP o3o -Jewels)

4 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Warriors Club Realistic Role Play! (To be realistic, or not to be realistic? -Roseh) (CLARACANA IS MY RP OTP o3o -Jewels) - Page 14 Empty Re: Warriors Club Realistic Role Play! (To be realistic, or not to be realistic? -Roseh) (CLARACANA IS MY RP OTP o3o -Jewels)

Post by Roseblossom Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:55 pm

(le trying to revive this RP)

Roseblossom looked around to see if there were any birds nearby. She knew birds could be easily found around Twolegplace.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28101

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Warriors Club Realistic Role Play! (To be realistic, or not to be realistic? -Roseh) (CLARACANA IS MY RP OTP o3o -Jewels) - Page 14 Empty Re: Warriors Club Realistic Role Play! (To be realistic, or not to be realistic? -Roseh) (CLARACANA IS MY RP OTP o3o -Jewels)

Post by Moonflame Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:41 pm

some rustling came from a nearby tree, after a few moments, Moonflame fell out of the tree, right on her face. The older warrior was quite immature for being a warrior. Moonflame then rustled off some leaves and spotted Roseblossom, being quite embarrassed she said "'ello!"
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19492

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Shadowdragon sat by the border, sniffing it.
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21346

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Moonflame's spidey-senses tingled and she used her 3-dmg device and landed on shadow dragons head " CIRCLETINE"
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:48 pm

(Hooray for spider-sense! xD)

Shadowdragon purred with amusement and smiled at her
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Moonflame rolled onto the ground and started screaming "CIRCLETINE" she than levitated into the sky and fell into a tree

(CIRCLETINE)
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Shadowdragon looked at her with concern. "You okay?"
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:53 pm

[Moon, just to let you know, the title says realistic role play. This RP was created not to be random. We do have a random RP, however~]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62453

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:33 pm

[oopsie Rolling Eyes its just that on the front page, rose said "not really xD" and i read a couple of pages, and you guys were flying xD, but I'll be serious form now on~]
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:03 am

(I kinda thought the same thing. xD)
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:43 am

[Noooo Roseblossom has the power of flight and Jules can shapeshift o3o
And she only said that because apparently mousexcat isn't realistic. SO WHAT? IT ADDS TO THE STORY. CLARACANA FOREVER
It's technically mousexmouse anyway so HA]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:01 am

[Well maybe you can put the Claracana plot on hold for a bit, so more people can RP with us? :3]
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28101

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:22 am

[They can still join in the Claracana plot. x3 It's just not a random RP; that's all]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14