Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

2 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:19 am

Pearl: *Laughs cheerfully* This is gonna be awesome! >ヮ> I wonder how many of y'all can keep up with me on the REAL rides!

Dr. Coyle: *Is actually a short distance away, off to the side, and actually visible this time* *Is lurking under the shade of a large tree, floating above the ground and leaning against its thick trunk* *Appears to be watching and observing people as they pass by, in a vaguely curious manner* ... *Doesn't notice the cephalopods, PSI kids, and Mechanica, as she's facing in almost the opposite direction*
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32827

Back to top Go down

~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Ze Resort~Thread 1~(OFFICIAL ETF DEBUT WOO)~

Post by Mistystar Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:04 am

Marina: *Giggles* I'm so ready for this >w< ... Unnnnless we end up marathoning as long as that ONE TIME. o3O;
Lucas: *So wondering what "that one time" could've been* O3O; ... *Brave face* Heh~ ovó♪
Mechanica: >ヮ< I'm ready, too...! ... I think! owo; ... *Suddenly has her attention brought elsewhere when she happens to spot Dr. Coyle a short distance away* o.o! You guys can get a head start, though; I'll be right with ya! *Suddenly zips in Coyle's direction, waving in greeting* Heeey...! ^o^
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28167

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Pearl: o.o! Hey, what's the hurry? *Looks over and sees... THE DOC* Oh... It's that freaky lady again. e__e;
Ness: o___o; Uhhhh... What's she doing just... lurking there? *very creeped out*

Dr. Coyle: *Twitchily turns her head to look at Mechanica when she approaches, looking a bit surprised* AH! O3O;! ... Oh. Heheh... Mechanica. -w-; My, it's been so long since we last met...!
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Marina: *Is once again unsettled when she sees Dr. Coyle lurking* o_____o;
Lucas: o-o? *Looks in that direction, as well* Oh yeah... She was with you guys at the snack table, earlier... *Can't help feeling intimidated by the Doc, but also wonders what she's actually like, having only seen her for a minute or two before*

Mechanica: O3O; *Skids to an abrupt stop when Dr. Coyle turns to look at her* ... Eheh, uhm... Yeaaahh~ n3n; Sorry; hope I'm not botherin' you... *Awkward griiin/headscratch* eve;

Last edited by Mistystar on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Pearl: Yeeeaahhh, she just showed up outta nowhere back there. o__e; Then she started talking like an evil mastermind or something, and it was just... wow.
Ness: Yep, she was saying all this stuff about how she apparently doesn't have an evil plan, but if she did, nobody could stop her, and, um... Yeah, I think that's a pretty big red flag right there. o_________O;
Pearl: Uh, NO KIDDING! e__e;

Dr. Coyle: Weeelllllll... I suppose you're not interrupting much of anything, really. -v-; *Turns her head to look towards the vast crowd again* ... Really, though. When I heard that there would be beings from all sorts of worlds here, I figured at least SOME of them would possess the ARMS ability. I was looking forward to possibly seeing some unusual manifestations that may have never been observed in our world... But here we are, and I have yet to see anyone with any sort of ARMS at all. Not ONE CASE...! -.-;
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:35 am

Marina: *Nods, the tips of her tentacles curling slightly in an anxious fashion* Mhm... That was still pretty scary. O-O; Mechanica reassured us that she's not evil, too, buuut... *small, unsure shrug* e3è;
Lucas: *Rather unsettled expression* Huh... Maybe. o-o; ... *Casts another glance in the direction of Dr. Coyle and Mechanica, observing them for a few moments with a thoughtful look* Unless she just comes off as really menacing or... something? I dunno... n3n; *Can't really say much yet, having never formally met the Doc--but is somewhat reminded of another, seemingly similar situation*

Mechanica: *Turns to look at the nearby crowds, as well* Oh... Oh yeah; that is kinda strange! o.o It's really not s'posed to be THAT rare... Maybe we've just been unlucky so far?
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:06 am

Ness: ... *Looks over at the Doc again, then looks back at Lucas* ... You think so? o-o
Pearl: I dunno, buddy... She seems like a total weirdo to me. Not the fun kind, either. o___e;

Dr. Coyle: Wha--... Unlucky?! e___e; This is FAR beyond the limits of simple "bad luck", as you put it; it's absolutely ABSURD! DDx I'm beginning to wonder if, in actuality, our world is the sole one where ARMS develop at all... UGH! >m<; *Is clearly disappointed by this theory*
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:20 am

Marina: *Nervously continues to watch the Doc* o___o;;
Lucas: *Returns his attention to Ness and Off the Hook with a mostly uncertain look* Wellll... It's always possible, right? n3n; Mechainca would know more than us, though...

Mechanica: *Once again looks at the many surrounding people, who all appear to lack the ARMS ability* *Turns back to the Doc, looking a bit surprised by the theory--but not totally doubting it* 0-0 No way...!! D'you-... D'you think it actually-... Whoa. o.O; ... *Seeing the Doc's clear disappointment, suddenly decides to try shifting the topic elsewhere* But... since there might not be anything to study here after all, you wanna come with us? O3O We're headed over that way~ *motions to the area with the rides and such*
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:12 am

Ness: Well, yeah, I guess that DOES make sense... o~o ... I'm still gonna stay alert, though. Just in case.

Dr. Coyle: Mm? o-o? *Looks in the direction Mechanica is pointing* ... *Looks back at her* ... You think we might somehow have a better chance of finding ARMS... over there...? ... I'm... not sure I follow. :/
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:28 am

Lucas: *Nod* Good idea. n3n; Juuust in case...
Marina: *Teeny nod* o-o;

Mechanica: Nah, I mean you could come with us to ride the rides and all that! \(^3^)/ If you're not findin' any ARMS here at all... maybe it's time to take a li'l break and enjoy the rest of the resort for a while~ owo
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:37 am

Pearl: *Staaaaaaaaaares at Mechanica and Dr. Coyle* ... Ugh, what's taking Mecha so long, anyway?? Like, just WRAP IT UP already! -___-;

Dr. Coyle: *Appears to cringe ever-so-slightly* B-breeeeaaaak...?? o___________è; But what exactly is THAT going to accomplish?!
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:48 am

Marina: *Glances in Mechanica and Dr. Coyle's direction, as well* I'm not sure... o3ò; *Trying to listen in on their conversationnn*

Mechanica: Nothing! \(>ヮ<)/ But that's the whole point of a place like this, right~? We're just here to kick back and have a nice time! ♪
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:07 am

Pearl: She'd better not be trying to get that creep to come with us. e___e;

Dr. Coyle: But... *kind of vaguely whines* studying alien cases of ARMS WAS my idea of a "nice time"...! eme; Not strapping myself into some frivolous machine that's likely just going to disorient me for no good reason!
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:28 am

Marina: Urp... ... Y'think she IS? O-O; *dreading the thought of Dr. Coyle tagging along with them*

Mechanica: o-o W-well, uhm... If rides aren't really your thing, they've probably got something else that you'll like more! n3n; Liiiikeee... Maybe you could try some weird fried foods? I bet they have 'em over there~ O3O
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:31 am

Ness: Welllllll, they ARE taking a while... o__o
Pearl: UGHHHHH! If she comes with, everything's gonna be RUINED! DX I bet she's not even gonna ride any rides! How's she even supposed to with those huge... THINGS on her shoulders?!

Dr. Coyle: e___e Eeuurghh... No thank you. Just LOOKING at one of those atrocious insults to nutrition would probably have a negative effect on my physical condition...
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:04 am

Marina: *Shudder shudder* I have no idea...! o-O;

Mechanica: *Disappointed* Ohh... o-o ... *Makes a thinky face for a moment* Mmmmh... *lightbulb* *suddenly looks back up at Doc* Welp, even if you're not really a carnival person, maybe you could just... tag along with us, anyway? I'd be happy to talk ARMS if you wanna! ovo
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:16 am

Pearl: *Crosses arms* Maybe, if we're lucky, she's too much of a snob to join us. >.>

Dr. Coyle: ... o.o *Appears to thiiiink for a moment* ... Mm... That's right... If nobody else here has ARMS, then finding anyone else with knowledge of it would likely be very difficult... ... *Looks down at Mechanica again* Alright. I suppose that sounds like my... least mind-numbing option, if nothing else. -v-; As long as you PROMISE not to pester me about going on rides and the like!
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:38 am

Marina: Maybeeeee... e.e;

Mechanica: *Visibly perks up a little as soon as Dr. Coyle agrees* OvO Alright! And heh, no problem; I'll try not to, I promise...! >ヮ< ... *Motions to the rest of the group* Now, we should probably get going, huh? C'mon~! *Zips back over to join them*
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:17 pm

Pearl: o3o! FINALLY, Mecha's comin--
Dr. Coyle: *Is floating towards the group after Mechanica*
Pearl: NoooOOOO DR. CREEP'S COMING! >A>
Ness: O3O; *Trying to play it cool* Uh, welcome back, Mecha...!
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:21 pm

Marina: OAO; AAHH! *Quickly and nervously waves as they approach* Um, h-heyooo...! éwè;;;
Lucas: O.O; ... *Attempts to not look so intimidated* *Awkward friendly grin* nvn;

Mechanica: *Stops in front of everyone* Hiya! nヮn Guess what? The Doc agreed to come-... *sees people looking kind of tense* owò; Hey... Don't worry, guys; this is gonna be great! Truuust me!
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:20 pm

Dr. Coyle: *Stops next to Mechanica, just floating there* *Instantly chimes in* Actually, you're welcome to completely ignore me and act as if I weren't there at all, if you'd like; that would be just wonderful! >v>
Pearl: o_e Uh... Yeah, OK, I'll try...
Dr. Coyle: *Just casually continues rambling* Unless, of course, you have a question about my ARMS... *Stretches them out in front of her to show them off to everyone, looking proud in an almost giddy way* I assume you've never seen anything like this before, ehhh~? ewe♪
Ness: Welllll... Actually, no. I, um... can't say I have. o3O
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:01 am

Mechanica: *Can't help giggling a bit while watching this exchange* >w<
Lucas: O.O Nope... Pretty sure I haven't, either.
Marina: *Shakes head* O__O Th-they're so... springy! I've seen a bunch of humans here so far, but I don't think any of them had arms like THAT...!
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:04 am

Pearl: Yeah, what's up with those things?! e__e
Dr. Coyle: Heehee~! >w< As I'm sure you may have suspected, these are not mere arms. *Holds her ARMS upwards and stretches them into the air to demonstrate their extreme stretchiness* In truth, these are ARMS: written all-capital A-R-M-S! It's a truly fascinating ability that currently affects about a fifth of the population... in our world. I'd be happy to tell you more if you ever want to know; I AM, of course, an expert, after all. ewe♪
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:24 am

Marina: *Watches Dr. Coyle's ARMS stretch far up into the air with a "whoa" expression* O-O *Returns to looking at her* Sooo there are more humans with those, er... ARMS? o3O Huh... I-I'll... I'll have to ask you more about them sometime. *nervous little grin* évè;
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:05 am

Dr. Coyle: Oh, ARMS have been observed in a wide variety of species, actually; not just humans. Even some plants have the gift! >w<
Ness: That's WILD STUFF! O3O I'm with Marina; I wouldn't mind hearing more sometime, either.
Pearl: ... Plants? That's just weird. o___e
Ness: Anyway, I guess we'd better head over to that amusement-park-type thingy now, huh? >w>
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next