Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HHHHAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY BBBBBIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHDDDDAAAAYYYY SSSSTTTEEEAAALLLTTTHHHH!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Heart HHHHAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY BBBBBIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHDDDDAAAAYYYY SSSSTTTEEEAAALLLTTTHHHH!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:55 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEALTH OH MY GOSH!!!!!! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!  YOU'RE SO EPIC AND AMAZING AND HILARIOUS AND I JUST LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH GAHH!!!! <3333 I get so excited to see your bold, blue text in the chat because when I do, I know that we're gonna have an awesome and crazy time!!! ^o^ You're just freaking amazing and like omg you and Twist are so lucky to have each other  <3333

I wish I could give you some gifts to celebrate this epic and pawesome day, but I drew a headshot of Stealthvixen, I mean....... THE ONE AND ONLY MIGHTY STEALTHVIXEN <333 I hope you like it!!! ^o^ <333333 -hugs-

HHHHAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY BBBBBIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHDDDDAAAAYYYY SSSSTTTEEEAAALLLTTTHHHH!!!!!!!! Screen10

Back to top Go down

Heart Re: HHHHAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY BBBBBIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHDDDDAAAAYYYY SSSSTTTEEEAAALLLTTTHHHH!!!!!!!!

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:05 am

(Wooaaah good pic :D) 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY SIISSTAAAH EEEEEEEEEP You are litterally the best sister ever AAAHHHH I wouldn't change you for anything (sorry Icebabe, but I've known this girl for literally my whole life. Every moment of it.... Anyway) 

Read at the risk of over feels as I like, call her the best ever and stuff:

So I made a little gift for you, I hope you like it! 

Spoiler:
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33129

Back to top Go down

Heart Re: HHHHAAAAAPPPPPYYYYY BBBBBIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHDDDDAAAAYYYY SSSSTTTEEEAAALLLTTTHHHH!!!!!!!!

Post by Jewelsky Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:37 am

Happy birthday, Stealthy! I'm so glad you got to be my mentor—I couldn't have asked for a better, nerdier one. Have an amazing birthday; you deserve it! <33

(Ahhhh oh my goodness, my dad's birthday is today so I almost forgot about this! I didn't make drawings like you guys did ;~; But yours are both really great, I'm sure she'll love them <3)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:48 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEALTHYYY :DDD Ahhh you're such a great person, you deserve to have an amazing day <3 Hope you get everything you wanted!!
(@ Iceh and twister, your drawings are great btw :o)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34276

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:15 pm

AAH
AM I TOO LATE
I PROBABLY AM BUT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF
CUZ YOU'RE THE BOMB
FIGURATIVELY
BUT YEAH
YAY
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28056

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:05 am

YOU GUUYYYYSSS!!!111 ALL OF YOU ARE SO AMAZING AND COOL!
AND ALL THAT AFTER I'VE FORGOTTON TO POST ON BIRTHDAY THREADS/POSTED LACKLUSTER STUFF ON BIRTHDAY THREADS.

THE PICTURES!!!! HHNNNNNNGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
TWIST ALL MY CHARACTERS LOOK SO COOL TOGETHER I WISH IT WAS SHAPED SO I COULD HAVE IT AS AN IPHONE BACKGROUND

(In your card you said something like "you make me want to be a wonderful woman like you" WAAAAAT. I almost cried, do I seriously deserve that kind of idolization???? I care about you immensely and I WANT to see you be the amazing woman I know you're going to be and I look forward to the awesomeness waiting to burst from you!!)

ICEH!!! YOU MADE ME A THREAD AND A HANDSOME SHMANDSOME MUGSHOT <3333 THE EYES AND EVERYTHING SO PRETTYFUL AAAHHHH

FOR REAL THO. YOU CARE THAT MUCH?? GOLLY IM JUST A NON SEQUITOR OVER HIJACKED TEXTS, AS FAR AS IVE PRESENTED MYSELF, AND YOU LOVE ME SO!! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR HEART AND HOW STRONG AND HAPPY YOU ARE AND GOODNESS GRACIOUS, GOD LOVES YOU AND ALL THOSE VERY SAME THINGS ABOUT YOU AND IM SO GLAD YOU ARE THAT WAY!

THE REST OF YOU
DONT FEEL GUILTY CUZ YOU DIDNT DRAW ME PICTURES.
My love language is words of affirmation
AND YOUR WORDS ARE FUEL FOR MY SOUL.
(I'm not even kidding, I get a mileage of about five days to the compliment)
YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU

JULES I LOVE EVERY TIME YOU REPLY TO A POST OF MINE YOUR ENTHUSIASM IS INFECTIOUS AND WONDERFUL
AND I CAN NERD OUT WITH YOU AND RELATE TO YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING AND GOLLY BEING YOUR MENTOR WAS MY HONOR.

GLIMS IM SO HAPPY EVERYTIME I SEE YOU ONLINE BEING AWESOME AND THOUGHTFUL AND I WISH YOU ALL THE GOOD THINGS. YOU ARE THOUROUGHLY WONDERFUL AND INTELLIGENT AND EMPATHETIC. THOSE KINDS OF PEOPLE ARE BEST PEOPLE.

ROSEH YOU ARE THE BOMB TOO
YOUR PUNS MAKE ME GRIN LIKE AN IDIOT
AND YOUR SOUL MAKES ME GRIN LIKE A SMART PERSON GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT.
YOU ARE AMAZING, NEVER CHANGE.

I had an awesome birthday and I'm gonna blab to y'all about it tomorrow on here.
Right now I'm gonna sleep because acting your age is exhausting XD
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17812

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Hehe!! You've earned it sis! <3 I love you so much AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! And thanks so much <3 I guess it was more meant to be a laptop backrgound?? But I wanted them all to be standing there watching the night sky, so ya xDDD BTW what do you think of the clouds? I learned from the piplup pic you helped me with >:D
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33129

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:13 am

They look more like fog than clouds...and WAAAY more realistic! My clouds are all like flat poo-shaped cotton candy lumps, and yours look like a purposeful, flowing mist! LAPTOP BACKGROUND. YYYYES! I WANT TO DO THAT
Wait tho but I share my laptop with mah mom XD

OKAY SO
I took my road test on the morning of my birthday. In my brain my birthday wouldn't commence til I was home from the test. The road test guy looked like that guy and his dog from that episode of Doctor Who, the Eleventh Hour. He was tall, skinny, and intimidating. But when he was in the car with me, calm, content, confident, and giving clear instruction (why don't we turn left at this next intersection/up at this stop sign), I felt totally safe and confident. It was like an air of, "You're a teenage girl, and I've already driven with two of those just today, do your best with my instructions and you'll do just fine." One big fail I was embarrassed about was the absolute failure to notice when the speed changed from 60 to 100, and I was pootling along at a snail's pace until he prompted me. Then we pulled in after and he said "How did you feel about that drive?" I said "Pretty good. There were a couple things that we both noticed, y'know...but other than that I feel like I did pretty well...." He sighs and says matter-of-factly, "Welp, you definitely passed, so...." I'm like "Really? Thank you!" But internally I'm like "But I missed the 100 sign, and you still unleashed me onto the streets?? You MANIAC! Use your common sense! I'm going to kill people!" My mom's brain was (and is) like "ASDFGJKLDSYGSRGHHDFHHH SHE PAAAASSSSED YAAAAAAAAAA*error*" she basically lost it with happy hysteria in the driving office. It was hilarious and adorable. XD

Then my parents got in the truck and made me drive home by myself. I talked to myself out loud like a crazy person the whole way. They had me follow them all the way to a certain point, then turn right to home while they turned to go birthday shopping. I made it home safely and smoothly from there.

My cake was an Oreo ice cream cake, same as last year, but Idk if I'll do it again next year cuz this stuff is so rich and crazy even a small slice makes you feel "WHYYYYY delicious but WHYYY" afterward. I luv it. XD

FOR MY BIRTHDAY I GOT

. A nap, soon as I got home. It was wonderful. Followed by an equally wonderful bowl of mac and cheese. Then after mom and dad got home I got:
. A Mismagius plush. OHHHH YES. I HAD BEEN HYPED FOR THIS THING FOR SO LONG. ITS ADORABLE <3333 DESTINY IN PLUSHY FORM
. Pokémon Moon. I was entirely expecting to get it for Christmas. But as a result, two days in, I've already got 6/7 trial Z-Crystals, consuming the game at rapid speed and enjoying every minute of it!
. An adorbs Keychain, for later as I acquire keys
. A cool bracelet from relatives
. Money from relatives
. YOUR LUFLY PICTURES AND KIND WORDS <3
. Other stuff I might have forgotten about
. An iPhone! My first phone that I don't share. I need to sync it and update it and figure out its charging arrangement so my iPod can become obsolete. XD

Then yesterday the family just crashed, as we plan to crash a lot more. In the midst of this week of recharging I need to sync my phone and wrap Christmas presents. And maybe blab about my amazing Pokémon Moon team. XD

AND YEAH THATS WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR. :D
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:29 pm

AHHH STEALTHHHHH <3333 THOSE WORDS ARE SO KIND AND THEY TOUCHED MY HEART!!! <'3 AND I'M SO GLAD YOU HAD AN EPIC BIRTHDAY!! AND CONGRATS FOR PASSING YOUR DRIVING TEST OMG!!!!!!!!! ^O^ I LUV YAAAA <33

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:14 pm

I'm so glad you're happy, Stealthy! <33 It sounds like you had an amazing birthday! ;w;
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:05 am

Sorry to keep prodding this thread, I should let gybones be gybones

But a late Christmas present came in the mail

The final Pokémon plush

Representing all of them

It's cute, it's cool, it's the MASTER of imitation

It can fool anyone and everyone

And the best part, it serves as a prop for a cheap joke :D

GET READY TO MEET THE IMITATION POKÉMON:

Spoiler:
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum