Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:29 am

"Hey Cloverpaw," Embersong politely bowed her golden head, "feel free to stick around with Spiderleap and I!" she eagerly grinned. "And yeah, it seems like all of us happened to wake up here? It's just getting stranger and stranger."

At the abrupt approachings of three more cats, the winged she-cat sat back down beside the silver tabby tom and drew her head back slightly with her eyes narrowed as if a gust of wind had blew in her direction. She shifted her wings uneasily by her sides as she listened to their seemingly overwhelming introductions. "Heya! I'm Embersong, and well, I, like Spiderleap and Cloverpaw, just woke up here too," she said, tired of repeating the last phrase over and over again. "And did you say MapleClan and FirePack? Were you part of some clans before this?" Embersong's eyes glowed even brighter at the theee new incomers with awe and shifted her grey paws over the leaves.

Back to top Go down

A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!)

Post by Stealthy Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:40 am

Stealthvixen and Diamond talked over each other.

"Well, I was a fox from a Pack," "Okay, see, yeah, we were," "But then a Clan of cats adopted me," "But it's more complicated than that. The MapleFire Alliance," "So I've basically been raised as a cat my whole life, and NOW..." "Excuse me, could you let me speak please?"

Stealthvixen was silenced. Diamond spoke, "Okay, she and I both come from a Pack of foxes, and Spiderleap here is from a Clan; MapleClan. Our Pack and Clan are allied--an intersperses treaty called the MapleFire Alliance. It has existed for many generations."

"Also I'm a fox raised by cats from LightningClan." Stealthvixen added hastily. "Oh, and this dude is Torsolus."

"Iiiiiiit's very nice to meet you!" He tried to clear the air. He reached over to shake Spiderleap's paw, couldn't get a grip, and fell over again.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:55 am

Spiderleap was a little startled by Torsolus' gesture, and took a step back. "Nice to meet you too... Ehm, yes, Diamond, thank you." He turned to face Cloverpaw and Embersong "I'm Spiderleap, deputy of MapleClan." He explained. "For now maybe we should think of a plan though. I mean, we're obviously somewhere very far away from where we come from, and not all of us were even originally cats!" He glanced pointedly at the members of the group who weren't supposed to be cats. 

He then glanced at the sky, trying to judge how much daylight they had. 

(I'm not sure what time of day it is. Morning, afternoon, evening?)

A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!) - Page 2 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:21 pm

(I'd say it's around noon, currently.)

Cloverpaw gave a small, thankful dip of her head to Embersong when the golden she-cat told her she could join them, but before she had a chance to say anything in response, she froze at the sight of three more cats suddenly appearing on the scene. Her ears turned forward and pointed straight up while she listened to each one give an introduction, her gaze rapidly and confusedly darting between them. "Uh... Hey there!"

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:02 pm

Embersong laughed at the three cats talking over eachother and her aura gently pulsed a fiery gold. "Wow! Spiderleap! You're a deputy?" She quickly got up and gave a respective, small bow, her large wings slightly arched open to her sides. "Hah! It's an honor. And so you guys were associated with eachother before this, huh! Pretty cool!" Embersong got up onto her grey paws and peered at each cat, her illuminating amber eyes strikingly contrasting with the black mask-like fur around them. "We should stick together in this forest. Who knows what the future holds for us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:57 pm

"YES!! Great idea!" The white cat stood up eagerly, barely staying on his paws. "The more friends we have together, the more chance we have of figuring out what's going on! Ohh, so many new folks, nice folks--you have such WINGS, Embersong! Oooo, can you imagine what kind of amazing people we're going to meet neeeeeext!!"

He trotted off with Stealthvixen supporting him. "Aw! He's so excited! Um...yeah, I think, let's...gather our forces, I guess. So..." she started to set off. "Do you remember what you were doing before you woke up like this?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:12 pm

The winged she-cat's cheeks warmed into a rosey hue at Torsolus's compliment. "Haha, aww, thanks Torsolus!" She then sauntered over to him and affectionately licked his shoulder. Wow, I'm really getting used to being a cat! Embersong thought.

"Before this... I... well... I wasn't necessarily a...cat. I was a hippogriff, a magical creature that's half eagle half horse..." she awkwardly announced to Cloverpaw and the others who were oblivious of this. "I didn't want to mention it because I know it would sound bizarre. But I guess it's not so if we all just woke up here." The golden cat uneasily twitched her grey ears and nose. "Anyway, I was just at my home in my forest hunting before I fell asleep. How about you guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:24 pm

He shuddered a little from the lick, only because it surprised him. But he took no ill will from it. He had interacted with cats before. Then he heard the name by which Embersong identified herself. "Oh yeah!! I remember what you are! Hip-hippo...gippohip--hippopotamus! I'll remember that!"

Stealthvixen answered first. "I had just had a nap after a funny conversation with Icepaw and Tornadostorm. And then I woke up here. I was originally a fox."

Diamond went next. "I was asleep in my den. I had just gone to sleep for the night, and woke up here. I also was a fox--the newly crowned Alpha of my Pack. You, Torsolus?"

"Ahaha....well, with me, it's complicated. Very, very, very, VERY complicated. I was having a fight with one of those guys at the Dojo? I think his name was Shuriken? Anyway, he punched me in the face and knocked me out! And I woke up here!

As for what I was before being a cat, I was, w-uh, b-uh, h-hooo, h-um, a, uh, um, ah, b-bipedal."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Cloverpaw sat silently as she listened to the others' stories, some confusing her more than others as they began to use terms unfamiliar to her. She would have asked about some of the things she was hearing about, but with everything happening so quickly, she was somewhat overwhelmed and didn't exactly know where to start.
Once she seemed to have an opening, the gray she-cat straightened her posture right before she began to speak. "I'd just come back from a hunting patrol with some of my Clanmates, so I decided to rest a little, 'cause I was kind of worn-out after it. I went to my den and fell asleep, and everything seemed just like it always does... But when I woke up, I was here! No explanation or anything!"

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:40 pm

"Weird." Spiderleap murmured to Cloverpaw. Similarly confused by some of the others stories. "Erm, maybe we should... I dunno... Go look for a clan, or rouge, or any other creature native to this area, who would know something useful to us. Or if you guys have any better ideas... But I just know it'll do us no good to just sit around here."

He looked around the group, standing close to Diamond, waiting for their reactions.

A Warriors "all stars" RP (Open for posting!) - Page 2 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:46 pm

"It is very odd," Embersong silkily said, standing up with a flick of her bushy tail. She gracefully walked out a bit further and stood facing away from them, her grey ears perked forward with curiosity towards a hazy section of the forest. Then turning her golden body around, she arched her beautiful wings by her sides once more and gazed at them with amber eyes glowing with adventure and mystery. "We should stick together. It's probably too dangerous out here. Only StarClan knows what inhabits this land." With a determined smile and furrowed eyes, she lifted a paw and announced, "Let's get exploring!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:11 pm

"Explor-" The silver tom sighed, what else could they do anyway? Lowering his head in acceptance, he approached Embersong, twitching his whiskers as he stood next to her. "Alright. Let's go." 

He then waited for the group to start moving off before following them.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Diamond acknowledged her approval. "Whoever or whatever is in this forest which can offer any help or explanation, I doubt we'll find it here. Let's go. And everyone, stay within scent-and-sound range of each other."

So they all set off.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2