Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

+10
Cobaltkit
Moonflame
Midnightflame
Stealthy
Vinefrost
Roseblossom
Willowrose
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Tornadostorm
14 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Willowrose Sat May 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Well, I don't wanna grow up, but KH3!! Can't wait! Also, SKYWARD SWORD LINK AMIIBO!!! (In case you didn't know, I'm a Zelda freak who loves Skyward Sword almost more than I like myself)

Are you afraid of being an adult?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39992

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Roseblossom Sat May 13, 2017 5:30 pm

y e s

Are you afraid of responsibility?
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28001

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sat May 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Yes, I don't like having people depend on me. Just...The pressure..

Are you addicted to video games?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat May 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Yes OnO

(Also I never wanted to be an adult either, but as I'm growing into one, I'm starting to like it more and more <3 Same with responsibility. I love being able to prove I can care for myself)

Do you wish you had a different hair color?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33074

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sat May 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Heck yes! Like I said earlier, my hair is waaaay too generic brown. Same with my eyes, I have the tiniest bit of green in them, but they're mostly just brown. I always wanted my hair to be either an orangish red or a really dark red.

Do you wish you had a different eye color?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat May 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Not particularly? Maybe green?

(Also YESSS, I've always wanted my hair to be like, strawberry blond, or red. And it kinda is in the right light, but I don't think anyone else sees it ;xD)

Do you ever wish nature in general was a different color besides green?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33074

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sat May 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Sorta, I sometimes wish it was more of a neon green (my favorite color btw), but other than that not really.

What's your favorite color?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 1:27 am

Orange! I don't have a reason, that's just always been my answer for as long as I can remember and I'm not about to change it!

What are your tastes in music?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42489

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 31, 2017 1:29 am

Do you think the guy spiderman just stuck to the wall is innocent and in need of a hug?
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 am

Yeah I'm sure he has nothing to do with the Vulture or stolen weapons or a ship breaking in half at all... poor guy is completely innocent

Why are we up at 2:30 AM?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 31, 2017 1:33 am

cause etf

Why am I too tired to think of questions?
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 1:34 am

We're extremely tired and not thinking to the best of our ability lol.

Why are we like this?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 9:55 am

I have no reason for randomness. Boredom maybe?

What was the most recent thing you ate?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 12:19 pm

Rolos they're heckin good

What do you think of the word "hecking"?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 1:02 pm

I associate it with the whole "doggos and puppers" trend, which I absolutely loathe, so I'll pass, thanks. But if you like it, don't let me stop you.

What's your favorite season?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 1:08 pm

Spring, it's right before the bugs and sweltering heat. Also right after evil Winter.

What's your favorite movie?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 1:12 pm

Here's a surprise that you haven't heard 10,000 times already lol... the original 1993 Jurassic Park. I can't praise it enough and it's my all-time favorite.

What have you always wanted to learn but never had the time for?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 1:14 pm

A ton of foreign languages and scripts. The ones that come to mind first are Hangul and Cyrillic, though there are too many in total to count.

Have you ever had a cavity?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 1:16 pm

Nah. My teeth don't LOOK the best but they've never really caused any pain.

Ideally, where would you like to spend a week if you had an unlimited budget?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 1:18 pm

Japan for sure. It seems like an interesting place for starters, but most importantly, it'd definitely help me in my pursuit for Japanese fluency.

Favorite video game genre?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 1:24 pm

I don't really know how to describe it... I like single player and an open world. I prefer for there to be a lot of easter eggs and collectibles. And you can't forget the pointless sidequests.

Not REALLY the RPG style where you take turns in combat, but something more along the lines of LoZ or Skyrim is ideal to me.

What's your favorite thing to do to escape boredom? ... im asking for a friend...
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 1:26 pm

Stare at memes until my brain falls out.

How competitive are you?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 pm

Depends. Athletically? Not at all, I know I'll lose unless it's swimming, in which case yeah I can be a bit competitive. Academically? Slightly, but not to the point of being annoying about it. Everyone's strong in different areas. Card games and pointless games with friends? I turn into a competitive monster. Posting contests? Don't even get me STARTED.

What's a pet peeve you have that makes you annoyed with someone who does it?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 1:37 pm

Fidget spinners. I understand some people have mental issues for which a fidget spinner could be useful, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't see them anywhere near as often if everyone who had one really needed it.

How would you respond to fame?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 1:44 pm

With dignity and humility. I'd use it to teach something since then I'd have a voice and people would actually listen. There's a lot of good a person with fame can do and, hypothetically, I'd like to be able to do those things, like start a wide response for a charity or something.

But on the other hand I never want to be famous so this is all irrelevant lol.

What wild animal would you want a domesticated version of?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next