Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

+10
Cobaltkit
Moonflame
Midnightflame
Stealthy
Vinefrost
Roseblossom
Willowrose
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Tornadostorm
14 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 1:55 pm

A platypus. Such good animals.

What makes you laugh the most?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62418

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 1:57 pm

(And about the friend thing, I feel you Vine Q.O)

Probably memes.

Do you have a favorite video game series?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 pm

YES. Paper Mario, even though I haven't played the first game yet, and I've disowned the last 2.

Do fictional events make you cry?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 2:01 pm

Not particularly. The only media that ever really gets to me on an emotional level are a few songs.

What is something you find to be underrated?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42554

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 pm

The majority of the music I listen to, seeing as the popular ones have a couple hundred thousand views and the unpopular ones don't even reach 5,000. There are musical masterpieces that I would love to share with others but am too afraid to solely due to how unheard of they are.

What's something you find to be overrated?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 2:07 pm

The singles of bands I like. I like them, but I hate the radio because it overexposes 3 or 4 songs and makes them not as good to me. I listen to full albums and it's tough liking the same bands as your friends but not being able to talk about some really great songs just because they weren't on the radio.

What is your favorite instrument?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Piano, I'm really interested in trying to play Zelda soundtracks with that instrument, but I don't have anything like that besides a really dumb app on my kindle sooo.

Is there anything your really looking forward to in the future?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 2:10 pm

Going on vacation. We're going to Maine this year, and I've never been.

How long are your fingernails?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 2:12 pm

Very veeeery short; just clipped them recently.

What's a hidden talent you have that not many people know about?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 2:13 pm

Not really. A lot of times though, when people don't think I heard them I really did, but I just pretend I didn't.

Do you like drawing?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 2:14 pm

Yes, but I'm not very good. I need to practice but never have the time.

Do you enjoy swimming?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 2:15 pm

Never learned how rip ;-;

Have you ever read manga?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 2:16 pm

Once or twice. I'm open to trying again, but I didn't really enjoy it the first time around.

What's something you find fun or relaxing that others don't really get?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 2:20 pm

Listening to siinamota's music always calms me down, but I usually just see comments on his videos about theories or how catchy the song is (which is fine; it just makes it seem like I'm the only one who has this reaction).

What's something you like that you wouldn't expect yourself to like at first glance?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 2:22 pm

Hard rock music. I love it but I certainly don't look the part. I really don't like their "look" and steer clear from it but appreciate the genre itself.

What's something people would expect you to like that you actually don't?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 2:27 pm

ANIME AND MANGA. People find out that I'm learning Japanese and genuinely don't believe me when they hear I don't watch anime or read manga.

How much sleep do you usually get?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 2:29 pm

When I'm living alone? About 6 hours.
When I'm with Glim? About 3. Thaaaaaanks Gliiiiiim.

What's something you like about where you live?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 2:32 pm

Well, I like that I don't live on a creepy countryside.

What's your favorite color?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 2:33 pm

Orange! That hasn't changed since the question was asked last night lol

Is there anything that both scares and intrigues you?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 2:34 pm

Horror movies that are based of of true stories.

Is there something you like that someone else despises?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 2:36 pm

On here? Not that I can think of. The closest I can come up with is my taste in music maybe? Also I'm not super into gaming and anime/manga culture the way a lot of ETF members are.

What's a fun dream/goal you've imagined about but won't pursue?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 2:46 pm

Besides marrying fictional characters I got none.

Do you have a dream/goal that you will pursue?
(Oh my gosh, I didn't notice I already asked that question. What are the odds you got to answer it twice? xD)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 3:28 pm

No. I hardly ever set goals, and if I do, I give up on them instantly because I see them as unattainable.

What's the weirdest thing you've eaten?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 4:57 pm

Bugles or wavy chips dipped in tomato soup.

Do you often wish you were younger or older?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 5:07 pm

Definitely older. I want to get out of here.

How much of a normie are you?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next