Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details!

4 posters

Go down

Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details! Empty Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details!

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:25 am

This is the story of my WC persona, Tornadostorm, or Twister. As you can tell by the spoiler, she's had a pretty sad life. And chances are, you wanna know what all's happened in the black and white kitteh's time? Some of you probably came just to find out what is up with the pink lily she wears. Well, now you can find out! Let's get into it. :)

(Book 2: (Only read if you're done with this one) Book 2

(note: Not all events, or personalities of the warriors are accurate, as some have been dramatized to make the story interesting, and readable.)

Prologue:

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4:

Chapter 5:

Chapter 6:

Chapter 7:

Chapter 8:

Chapter 9:

Chapter 10:

Chapter 11:

Chapter 12:

Chapter 13:

Chapter 14:

Chapter 15:

Chapter 16:

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33124

Back to top Go down

Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details! Empty Re: Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details!

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:38 pm

I just read this story today.
I totally ship TwisterxLittleleap </3
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details! Empty Re: Tornadostorm's Super Sad Story; Here me talking allot about Twister's sad life? Come here and check out the details!

Post by Silverstar Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:19 pm

I love this story, very well written <3
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20341

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:55 am

I know, right? <33
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Morningkit Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:33 pm

I just read this story. It was really good.
Morningkit
Morningkit

Herbs : 15
Fresh-kill : 21317

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down