Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echoes of the past

5 posters

Go down

Echoes of the past Empty Echoes of the past

Post by ♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪ Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:54 pm

Hey there! New members will have no clue who I am, and I might have been forgotten by old members, but I'm Echospirit/Echostar. I started out as Wildpaw on the original WI Warriors Club back in 2011 or 2010, and made some great friends (Rosestar, Cheetahdapple (now Cheetahstar), Goldy, Silverpaw (Now Silverstar), and Dapplewing (more commonly known as Dapplestar). After many months due to Rosestar's busy life, Dappleh and I received our warrior names, Wildspirit and Dapplewing. I was named after one of Rosestar's deceased friends as I greatly reminded her of him. As she put it, "always bright and optimistic". Later on, I changed my name to Echospirit as I chose my prefix from a random name generator as a young child and regretted it. cx

At some point RainClan and StormClan were created, and Goldstar and I were appointed leaders. I adored RainClan and its members dearly, and I believe this was when the Warriors Club was at its most active? There was later drama created that caused Goldstar, my old friend, to leave and StormClan was merged with other clans. In 2012, I had severe depression that I had to deal with for a month, and for the rest of the year I took time to make sure I didn't relapse. However, there was drama over RainClan and a few members were insistent on RainClan's deletion due to me not being to be on 24/7 (due to my depression), which only added more to my depression. Awhile later, RainClan was deleted despite my efforts, and all the drama got too much for my depression, so I quit. Honestly, I forgot this happened until I looked back, and it still upsets me and makes me wonder if I should come back to this site. ^^;

Anyways, I don't know whether to go by Echospirit or Echostar (or maybe even Echokit?) but I'm popping in to say hello again! Life has flown by quickly within the past 3 (?) years, and who knows, maybe I'll become active in this club again if you'll welcome me back. ;v;
♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪
♪♫ Echospirit ♫♪
Warrior

Herbs : 7
Fresh-kill : 19463

Back to top Go down

Echoes of the past Empty Re: Echoes of the past

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:07 pm

Echo!! :OOO It's so great to see you again!! I'm not sure if you remember me, I'm Glimmer; you gave me my apprentice ceremony in RainClan back in 2013 but you left soon after that. I've since become a warrior and deputy of LightningClan. ^^
Don't worry about everyone welcoming you back, we all definitely will, it'd be amazing for you to become active again ;w;
And also, I'm really sorry about what you went through back then. I wasn't there at the time, I don't think, or I was just completely oblivious to what was happening, but I do know that everyone on the site right now is very good with not pressuring people to be online. I suffer from anxiety and was sleeping all day and up all night so I was hardly ever on at the same time as anyone else, so when Cometstar appointed me as deputy I was really worried about not being active and getting hated for it or something. :\ My sleeping patterns have gotten somewhat better lately but there was a while where I was just on at 4 am (if ever) and had the role of deputy, and this was when we were planning the new club so I was supposed to be on, but I honestly had no issue with feeling pressured or disliked and I'm still very thankful. No one ever gave me a hard time and when I was on, all I got was kindness. So, anyway, it's not something to worry about now, but it definitely shouldn't have happened then. I wish it hadn't, but I'm really happy you're back now, and hopefully you'll choose to stay :D
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 35091

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Hi, Echo! It's been such a long time, how are you? I've missed talking to you any all my other wc friends!
I remember that drama, I was 13 at the time and it hit me really hard, I don't think I ever let on to my online friends at the time but I was going through a really rough part of my life with family deaths and I was severely bullied with no close friends at school, and as sad as it is to say I felt like the Warriors club was all I had. When the drama started (I know it was mostly my fault but I feel like all of us were different people back then and it was so long ago so of course none of us can be blamed) and I started feeling like no one wanted me here, I was completely devastated. At that age the Warriors club was some of the only people I felt I could talk to, so after that I didn't have any outlet and the bullying was too much for me, my cat Steve was really the only thing keeping me stable through it. But I made lots of friends in high school and now I'm a freshman in college majoring in graphic design! That was like the lowest point in my life but I'm 1000x better now!
I hope you're doing okay and come back sometime so we can talk! I've missed you a lot and I can't wait to get to know some of my old friends again!
Edit: aw look at my profile pic and signature! I don't remember when I drew these, maybe I should do a redraw!
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 42
Fresh-kill : 19721

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:15 pm

GOLDY Oh my gosh I missed you too :D

You know honestly I don't know what I was thinking back then. I was kind of a know it all kid who really needed to be (and thank goodness was) taught a lesson. But I've grown so much sense and because of that, and I'm glad to say that I am nothing now like I was back then. Also oohhh graphic design! That's probably what I'm going to be doing.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33944

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:41 pm

TORNADO I've missed you too! You were never a part of the drama as I remember. I was a cringey and sad 8th grader with no social skills, I'm pretty embarrassed about how I've acted haha but all of us have been growing and changing, it's been like five years! Ooh good luck with graphic design if you choose to pursue it, Winona State is a pretty good school B) how's your sister Stealthy/Katie?
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:09 pm

Haha, that's because I bailed and took a hiatus from the club about halfway through. Also I'll probably try to find online classes, and get a traditional handle on the basics before I actually head off to collage, but I'm looking forward to it! But Stealth is pretty good :D She's at collage now, which is really strange O-O but loving it, which is good xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33944

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:18 pm

That's good, tell her I said hi! It's weird for me to be here too, but so far it's been okay despite being way more stressful than high school
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Wow it's been foreverrrrr <3 I was still in elementary school when I last saw you aaaa this is so surreal tbh

But anyways I'm so honored that you thought to come back here to see us, even just for a while! <3
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28871

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down