Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

+8
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
Northkit
Stealthy
Wheatpaw
Tornadostorm
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
12 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 30 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Stealthy Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:23 am

"Oh...thank you! That's very kind, but--" But when they tried to pick her up, "AAAAOOOOOWWW!! Careful! I've never had a broken bone before!" "We're tryin' tah be gentle!" Meowth snapped back. Quickly, James introduced himself, Jessie, and Meowth. "We've made a career out of stealing Pokémon, causing mayhem, being blown up, and general freelance failure." He spoke of it like any regular occupation.

Link just nodded and shook his hand, which seemed to alarm him slightly.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17822

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~ - Page 30 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 3)~

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:38 am

Bullet's ears drooped. He looked a little anxious, but said nothing. "I hope we can get her to a doctor without hurting her leg further... This isn't good..." He took a step forward to help, but stopped himself. What could he do?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33139

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:06 pm

(Thanks for clarifying; I was a bit unsure. For some reason, I thought the post sounded like she was outside, so I wasn't sure if she was in the inn with Pit and Cookie and such, or out in the village with Team Rocket and Haku and the rest. x3)

"Yes, sir!" replied the innkeeper. "You and your party can stay in our biggest room... For free, even! Have a fantastic stay...!" As he finished speaking, he bowed slightly in respect. He was fully willing to provide the best room in the building to the angel and his party, free of charge.

Hearing a small voice, Cookie turned to see where it came from. When she saw the silver cat that had approached, she smiled widely and rushed over to pet her. She didn't seem to pay any attention to the cat's stressed appearance. "Hello...!" she greeted in a cheery tone. "Look, Pit," she cried, looking back at her friend over her shoulder, "a kitty!"

(A bit late, but it'll do, right? o3o)

---

Haku just stared at Team Rocket, looking somewhat unamused upon hearing about what they did for a living. "Well... At least we can relate with the "failure" thing," she commented in a low tone. "Welcome to the group..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32827

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:45 pm

"Wow; thank you so much!" Pit responded in an enthusiastic, slightly surprised tone to the innkeeper, lightly dipping his head back. Then, suddenly hearing Cookie call his name, the angel turned around to look, quickly spotting the cat that his friend was referring to. "Aww...!" In just a moment, he was bounding over to greet this newcomer.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28167

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:44 am

Riverstar (Still with one eye closed) began to cower away from Cookie, but when she felt the cheery girl stroke her back, she couldn't help but start to purr, and rub herself against Cookie's leg. After a moment she pulled away "Can these... Two-legs... Understand me?" "H..Hi... I'm Riverstar... Leader of MapleClan... Where am I?" She looked up at Cookie and Pit, her open eye relaying the seriousness of her question... She kind of recognized the town, but she wanted to confirm.

Last time she was here, the situation had been allot different.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:46 am

Bullet glanced at Haku and nodded. "Um... James, right? Do you need help carrying her?" He reached his hands out slightly to assist if asked.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

"You're in a little old inn in a cute little old village," explained Cookie, still sounding quite perky. "It's like one of those villages you'd see in a story about dragons and wizards and stuff, which is so cool! Isn't it cool?!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Toad smiled at Riverstar, but Desire blinked in confusion. "Hello!" Toad greeted cheerfully. "I'm Toad."
"Hi… I'm Desire. I'm a Jirachi. Are you… uh… Are you a Glameow?" was Desire's first question. It couldn't identify the creature as anything else. A bit of a weird-looking Glameow, I think…
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62418

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:56 pm

Thinking of something just now, Cookie turned to ask Pit a question. "So," she started, smiling, as usual, "didja have any luck getting a room for us all to stay in?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Riverstar tilted her head "Glameow Jirachi? What's that? Some Two-leg thing I presume?" Riverstar shook her head. "I'll never understand those creatures." She pricked her ears and payed attention to Pit, when Cookie asked him about the room.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:00 pm

"Sure," James replied to Bullet's question.

Before long, they had moved her to a doctor's room and bandaged her leg.

"Remember when I broke every bone in my body?" James asked with a smile. "I healed up in a couple of days!" "Ohh...." Jessie replied thoughtfully, "That sounds like a painfully long time." "It was. I was so itchy!"

Link saw no more reason to hang around and went to explore the town. He figured he'd be alright in any old house somewhere.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Haku, seeing that everything was most likely going to be fine for Jessie, simply nodded her head, then followed after Link. As she knew him already, and knew he was the heroic type, she figured that it would be best if they stuck together for safety.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Bullet nodded "We don't take long to heal, and you seem to be from an Anime, so lucky you. You'll heal even faster. It may not take a couple days." Bullet looked at James "He seems to have been in quite the worse situation."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:09 pm

Link turned around, a little startled, then saw it was only Haku following him.

Driven by who-knows-what, he rushed to register himself and Haku in the Inn. As he settled into the bed in his room, he had no idea what random fictional legends were staying outside his walls.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:09 pm

"Oh," Pit began in response, turning his attention back to Cookie after he had gotten distracted with stroking Riverstar's silver fur. "The innkeeper's letting us all stay in the biggest room here, apparently. And for FREE, even...!" He finished, sounding quite excited.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Riverstar twitched her ear. Nodding in response to Pit. She smelled a scent. Vaguely familiar. She looked around. "One sec..." She trotted off to find the cause of the scent. It was familiar, and she doesn't remember it being dangerous, so she felt no need to fear hunting for the cause.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:13 pm

"Oh? How long does it take YOU to heal?" Jessie asked in response to Bullet's question. Meowth was already asleep, and James was rumaging around through the blankets for a good spot. He hadn't slept in an actual bed in years.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Haku settled into her bed on the opposite side of the room. Looking over her shoulder, she called "goodnight" to her traveling partner, then drifted off to sleep. She was very thankful that they managed to locate the inn; she was worried that they'd have to stay outdoors, which may have been dangerous.

"Really?!" Cookie seemed just as excited as Pit. "That's awesome! Let's go check it out; c'mon!" Instantly, she sprang to her feet and raced upstairs, despite not knowing exactly where they were staying. "Which one's ours?!" she could be heard calling from upstairs.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Bullet shrugged "A couple of hours I guess, for you that is. I don't heal. I just loose.. Hit..Points... You wouldn't understand." He looked away awkwardly
~~~

Riverstar followed the scent to a small little room in the Inn. She quietly made her way into the room (Probably dark with the lack of light on) and looked around. She sniffed the air. The scent was much stronger now. She leaped up on a nearby table for a better view. She gasped at what she saw. "HA--" She froze when she realized two things, one, Haku was asleep, and two, someone else was here. The fur on her back rose. She tensed as she waited to see if the other person in the room had heard her, or stirred in their sleep.

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:17 pm

"Ohhhh.....I get it." James said excitedly, but quietly, before drifting off to sleep. "You're a Pokemon! Zzzzz....."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Just as Pit was on his way to the staircase to follow Cookie, he skidded to a halt as he heard her question. "Uhhhmmm... Hold on a sec!" He called back, suddenly rushing back over to the innkeeper. "Could you, uh... Could you show us to our room, please?" He asked, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:22 pm

"Oh; did I forget to give you your room number card?!" he asked, sounding rather embarrassed. "My sincerest apologies... Here you are...!" He handed Pit a small card with a number printed on it.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Link suddenly burst awake and drew his sword when Riverstar came into the room. When Link saw who it was, he chuckled nervously and rearranged himself in his pile of blankets.

Last edited by Stealthy on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Bullet looked side to side "Not... Exact..ly.." James was asleep. Bullet slipped out of the room quietly, he decided he would go look for Link and Haku.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:28 pm

"Thanks...!" Pit quickly dipped his head to the innkeeper as he accepted the card, briefly glancing down at it. "I'll... I'll be going for real, now; bye...!" With a somewhat embarrassed look on his face, the angel quickly scrambled up the stairs and located Cookie. "OK, uh... Here; this should show us where to go!" Suddenly, he handed her the number card.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next