Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿ - Page 6 Empty Re: ✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿

Post by Mistystar Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:28 am

Whenever the next morning had come around, Alph had tried to wake up nice and early so that he would have a lot of time for preparation. Currently, he was eating a small piece of one of yesterday's strawberries for breakfast. I'm sure this is fine... We have enough of food to spare. He thought, trying to push away a slightly guilty feeling.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28097

Back to top Go down

✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿ - Page 6 Empty Re: ✿ Return to PNF-404 (A "2-Player" Pikmin 3 RP for Whiteh and Misteh) (Yes, you may watch if you wish; see first post) ✿

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:12 am

Soon, Charlie came to join Alph in eating. "Good morning," he greeted, taking a seat and a small piece of the berry for himself. "It feels good to be able to have breakfast out here, doesn't it?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32757

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:19 am

"It sure does," Alph replied just before taking a large bite of his juicy meal. "It's sure to give us more energy for exploring, too...!" He finished once he had swallowed his mouthful.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:33 am

"Exactly!" Enthusiastically, Charlie took a large bite of the fruit.
"'Morning, guys...!" Brittany soon joined the others, rubbing an eye.
"Ah, good morning, Brittany," Charlie greeted, smiling. "I put that Dawn Pustule away somewhere safe, if you'd like to finish that for breakfast this morning."
Brittany was taken a little off-guard by what Charlie just said about the fruit she secretly collected yesterday for herself. "... What Dawn Pustule?" she asked somewhat monotonously, her nervousness rather apparent.
Charlie couldn't help laughing a little. "There's no need for that oblivious act; I didn't collect it, and neither did Alph. We know it was you."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:43 am

As he watched the conversation between his two crewmates, Alph couldn't help but chuckle as well. "Yeah, it's fine; you just go ahead and enjoy it." He interjected, smiling warmly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:15 pm

"... So... You're saying that you're not even a teeny bit mad about me randomly taking it for myself?" Brittany tilted her head slightly.
"No, not this time," Charlie explained. "If things were like last time and our lives depended on finding enough food on this planet, then yes, we might not be so happy about it. But right now? That one little piece of fruit won't hurt at all... But don't get excited and think that you can make this a regular thing!" He knitted his brow, but his smile made it clear that he wasn't truly angry.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:26 pm

As Charlie was speaking, Alph simply nodded his head in agreement with the captain's words, an amused expression on his face as he once again chuckled slightly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:48 pm

"Ohhhhh..." Suddenly, a beaming smile spread across Brittany's face. "Alright; I'll be right back!" With a bouncy gait, she went off to get her half-eaten grape, then returned right away with the fruit. As soon as she sat with a flop next to her crewmates, she began feasting.
"Ahhh, this is kind of great, isn't it?" Charlie commented between mouthfuls. "We should all eat breakfast like this every morning."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:07 pm

"It really is," Alph replied as he calmly nibbled on the juicy morsel in his hands. "And at this rate, we actually will have enough to do that...!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:49 am

Finished eating the last bite of his Sunseed Berry breakfast, Charlie rose to his feet. "I suppose we should head out now... Well, I will, at least. You can join whenever you're ready, of course."
"I will soon," Brittany replied, wiping away some juice that had collected around her mouth with the back of her hand. "I'm almost finished here... I'm almost disappointed that it's just about over!" she giggled.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:31 pm

"I will in just a moment as well, captain" Alph replied between mouthfuls of his own piece of the Sunseed Berry. "I'll try to finish this as quickly as possible." He added. Staring down at the fruity morsel in his hands, he casually popped the rest of it into his mouth.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Charlie gave a single nod of his head, then grabbed his helmet, put it on, and headed out of the ship to begin adventuring for the day.
As soon as she scarfed down the last bite of her fruit, Brittany stood as well. "We should really look for more of those in particular," she suggested to Alph. "They're soooo good! While you're out and about out there, Alphie, could you please maybe keep an eye out for any more, at least for me?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:09 pm

Swallowing his last bite of breakfast, Alph nodded his head in response to Brittany's question. "Of course; I'll definitely try to find some, at least...!" He chuckled, quickly getting to his feet and going to retrieve his helmet.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:21 pm

"Thanks, Alphie," Brittany giggled slightly in reply. "And if we don't find any more of those today, I hope we'll at least find a great big Citrus Lump or something else tasty like that." She followed right beside Alph, taking her helmet roughly in unison with him. "Also, I sure hope nobody has a repeat of what happened to me yesterday with that great big Whiptongue..." Mentioning this, she actually almost appeared to be growing a little teary-eyed.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:34 pm

"That would be nice, too," Alph chuckled as he put his helmet on. He then couldn't help but notice Brittany looking saddened at the mention of yesterday's ordeal. "We'll try extra hard to stay out of danger like that, today..." He spoke in a sympathetic voice, attempting to comfort his crewmate.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:47 pm

"That's good... But I think I'll try even harder than that, myself," Brittany sighed. "The lives of so many poor little Pikmin... Lost all because I-..." She choked up and fell silent, unable to finish due to the strong feeling of guilt that was eating away at her heart. At this point, she looked towards the wall as a single tear slowly rolled down her cheek.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:19 am

Beginning to feel anxious that he wouldn't be able to cheer up his sorrowful crewmate, Alph faintly shuffled his feet as he pondered on what to say next. "I know it must be hard right now... But you should try and keep your spirits up, for the Pikmin's sake..." He responded after a moment, trying his best to sound reassuring.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:40 am

"... You're right." Brittany stood up tall, wiping away the single tear that fell from her eye and knitting her brow in determination. "I have to make up for what happened yesterday by being a strong leader for the living Pikmin... One that won't carelessly lead them into the wrong situation!" She put her helmet over her head, then took a deep breath to calm herself. "... Thanks, Alphie," she said softly, looking grateful. "I almost lost my confidence there; thanks for reminding me how important it is not to let that happen."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:53 am

"That's the spirit...!" Alph cheered upon seeing Brittany's returning enthusiasm and determination. "And you're welcome..." He added in, humbly glancing at his feet for a moment.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:04 am

Brittany giggled quietly. "Well, good luck out there today... Stay safe, alright?" She bowed her head, smiled sweetly, then departed, ready to overcome whatever PNF-404 had in store for her today.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:12 am

"Thanks; you, too...!" Alph called after Brittany just as she was departing, and soon headed out of the ship himself. Taking out his trusty KopPad, he started on planning his first mission of the day.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:26 am

Surrounded in several of each species of Pikmin, Brittany sat under the Onion, planning her own mission on her KopPad. Every so often, a Pikmin would sit beside her and mimic her as she "drew" her route in the air with her finger while thinking deeply.
Meanwhile, Charlie decided to try contacting Alph via his KopPad, wanting to be sure that the rest of his crew was alright at the moment.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:34 am

As he silently pondered, still planning things out on his KopPad, Alph noticed that he was receiving a call from Charlie and answered within moments. "Hello, captain...!" He greeted with a small bow of his head.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:44 am

"Hello, Alph!" Charlie bowed his head as well. "I was just calling to see how my crew is doing; are you alright over there?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:56 am

"Oh, yes; we're just planning our routes at the moment," Alph responded with a smile. "We're just about ready to head out, in fact...!" He added, glancing over at Brittany for a moment to see what his crewmate was currently doing.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next