Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD)

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD) Empty COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD)

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:35 am

THIS FRONT POST IS TRASH AND I AM FIXING IT
ok
...I'm saving some things cause y'know
memories
SO
Welcome to COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST--or as it is much more commonly known, the DF RP.

• It originated while Comet and I were VMing back in 2014 on WI. We started talking about Thistleclaw, the DF, how..."evilly evil" it is (didn't remember what that meant at all but I just looked it up...still don't really know where that came from tbh). We eventually started to roleplay with our characters, HER being Hypnotized Comet the Very Hypnotized Rainbow Cat, and me being Telemarketer Tigerstar. xD

• Basically, it starts out like this: Tigerstar kidnapped me, and hid me in the Dark Forest. He eventually hypontized our dear Cometpaw with this message:

Hello! I'm totally not Tigerstar, I'm totally Shimmer--is it Shimmer?--yeah, I'm Shimmerpaw. I totally recommend going to the Dark Forest, where you can get training from the best warriors, for only $ 19.99! So join us...join us...joinnnn ussss......heh...heh....

• So all Comet needed was an outlet for her Pawphone, so she could call Tigerstar and join the DF. BUT JULES WOULDN'T HAND IT OVER But she couldn't seem to find one.

Now, Comet gets a great offer to come to the DF ONCE for free! :D

This was at first a private RP between Comet and I, but now...IT'S NOT
Glimmerwing (me lol) as Glimmerpaw, Thistleclaw, and Tigerstar
Cometstar as Cometpaw/Cometsong
Jewelsky as Jewelsky and Mapleshade
Roseblossom as Roseblossom
Vinekit as Vinetail (ded tho ur irelahvnt vin)
This is, for the most part, a joke rp. No need to be really serious or whatever xD WOO

(PS: the reason the title is...the way it is, is the night this was made (legendary night btw), I kept accidentally calling Comet a guy. I mean, I KNEW SHE WAS A GIRL, I JUST
I HAVE NO EXPLANATION FOR THAT OKAY. IT HAPPENED SO MANY TIMES I HAVE NO IDEA

Last edited by Glimmerwing on Thu May 11, 2017 12:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34216

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD) Empty Re: COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD)

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:39 am

(So should I just put that it's a private RP for us in the title? :D)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD) Empty Re: COMET AND GLIMMERS IN THE DARK FOREST: FEMALE Comet Edition :D (Just so the viewers don't get confused, if they happen to stumble upon my little...er...mistake. xD)

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:57 am

(I guess I'm both Telemarketer Tigerstar and Floofeh Thistleclaw xD)

Thistleclaw smiled mischievously, padding up to Tigerstar. "I think we should give her a free sample of our home, you know, to test her warrior skills," he growled, sheathing and unsheathing his claws in excitement.
"Good idea." Tigerstar nodded in agreement. The next night, they'd have Cometpaw in the Dark Forest with them.
 :hevil: 
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:17 am

The sun was setting on what Cometpaw thought to be a particularly boring day in LightningClan. "I sure wish I could just get an outlet to charge my Pawphone in already!" she murmured to herself. "This is really tearing me apart, waiting this long to train with my floofeh Thistleclaw. It's all I can think about!" she added sadly. Cometpaw decided to just go to sleep, hoping there would be another opportunity to try getting an outlet tomorrow. She padded to the apprentice den, curled up in her nest, and closed her eyes.
Before she even realized what was gong on, Cometpaw's eyes were open again and she was out of the den, and in a dank, eerie forest. I know where this is! I'm actually in the Dark Forest! she thought joyfully. I can't believe I get to be here now! I've got to find Tigerstar and Thistleclaw! Cometpaw ran excitedly through the trees, scanning the area for cats.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17641

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:21 am

(Thanks Cometeh :D)

Tigerstar smiled slyly at the warrior. "Did you do it? Is she coming?" he asked, his eyes gleaming.
Thistleclaw gulped. "Yes, Tigerstar...I sent her here...but I can't seem to find her...she could be...anywhere in the Dark Forest," he muttered, looking away from his leader. What would happen to him? Tigerstar could tear him apart!
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:28 am

Cometpaw kept running, hoping to find her masters soon. Come on, they've got to be around here somewhere... Just then, she caught the scent of a couple cats. They were close by, but she couldn't see them yet. Cometpaw slowed down and searched the area carefully. Then she heard voices coming from not far away. She crept closer to the in that direction and listened for a minute.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17641

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:33 am

"Are you telling me you LOST that little furball?!" Tigerstar spat. He looked as if he was close to attacking his best warrior.

"Uh...well, not exactly. I'm sure she'll find her way back..." Thistleclaw nervously looked around the forest, trying to catch the apprentice's scent.

"You've ruined our best chance, Thistleclaw!" the leader shouted, scraping his sharp claws against a tree stump.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:03 pm

{Can I join in as Jules? o3o}
{Or do I have to be a DF cat?}
{CAN I BE BOTH? :D}
{I CALL MAPLESHADE}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:15 pm

(Sure, you can be both--Jewel can come into the DF as an apprentice like Comet, and then Mapleshade can help Tigerstar and Thistleclaw)

(YAY now Comet has an apprentice friend to train with her~)
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:26 pm

(Can I join too? Please? DON'T MAKE ME BRING OUT THE PUSS IN BOOTS FACE)
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27996

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:27 pm

(OH MY GOODNESS THE PUSS IN BOOTS FACE xDD
Yes, you can join~
Wow, I didn't even think a single person would join xD)

Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:03 pm

{I don't want to be an apprentice; I want to be reluctantly training x33}
{'Cause I'm the one who refused Comet the outlet}
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Roseblossom padded around the Dark Forest. "Is Spottedleaf sure that this is a safe place?" she wondered.
{Mapleshade appeared to Roseh and pretended to be Spottedleaf, and convinced her to train in the Dark Forest.}
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Mapleshade padded up to Roseblossom and smiled at her. "Of course it is." she purred.
Meanwhile, Jewelsky rushed through the bracken to the Dark Forest. "Thistleclaw! Tigerstar!" she hissed. "What are you doing, training Cometpaw? She doesn't have an outlet!"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:34 pm

"Spottedleaf!" Roseblossom purred.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Tigerstar smiled slyly. "It's okay, Thistleclaw. I see you and Mapleshade--er, Spottedleaf have made it up to me. You've gotten us more warriors." He turned toward Roseblossom and Jewelsky. "Oh, this'll be good..."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Mapleshade? Roseblossom was confused. He must have confused her with someone else. she decided. "Hello. Who are you?" she smiled.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:57 pm

{Hehehe, I love how you guys are so close to figuring it out, but then you just figure nothing's wrong :D}

"I am Tigerstar, leader of the Dark Forest. Welcome," he said, nodding to Roseblossom. "Have you seen a pink apprentice, with colorful spots, by any chance? It's kind of important."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:47 am

"Nope, I haven't. Why am I in here? Am I supposed to battle you guys?" Jewelsky flexed her claws.
Mapleshade looked annoyed. These cats are pitiful. "No, this is StarClan trying to, um, make a peace offering with the Place of No Stars." She glanced over at Tigerstar.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Tigerstar quickly nodded. "Yes, yes, of course! A...peace offering." He nodded to Mapleshade, telling her that she had to come up with something; she was out of ideas.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:33 pm

"Cometpaw?" Roseblossom asked. "No, I haven't seen her."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:56 pm

"Cometpaw is awesome. I can see why you'd want her to help you guys make peace." Jewelsky purred.
"Oh, um, right." Mapleshade smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, uh, Tigerstar, will you stop being evil and harming the other cats?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Tigerstar's eyes widened in alarm. "Evil? I'm not evil!!" He looked at his paws in embarrassment. "Cometpaw is our...our friend! Isn't that right, Thistleclaw?"

"Yes, yes," Thistleclaw agreed, smiling awkwardly. "She's our...our floofeh friend! Heh...heh..."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:15 pm

"Oh, really?" There seemed to be a tinge of suspicion in Jewelsky's voice. She quickly grinned. "You're becoming good already!"
Mapleshade sighed. Jewelsky and Roseblossom are so mouse-brained!
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:22 pm

(Floofeh=an inside joke, by the way xD It will probably be brought up a lot...)

Tigerstar nodded. "Welcome to our Dark Forest. Let's begin training, shall we?"
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next