Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

+3
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
Glimmerwing
7 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 14 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:43 am

A spark of rebellion flashed within Dark, despite the forces of impossibility that conspired against him. No. I can't give in. I can't join them. I'll have to find my universe somehow. He took a few steps closer to the buttons on the wall and scanned rows of them carefully with the useless intent of doing just that.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62358

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}  - Page 14 Empty Re: ANIMATION LAND {an RP by Glim}

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:12 pm

{Woooops sorry I haven't been on here in a while, I really need to start checking this more often lol
I'm not the most active member cough so um, if you have a character you want to use or have something to change the plot or anything, it doesn't have to be accepted by me, alright? I don't want to slow down the thread with my inactivity...although Dark Daisy is kind of a major character so I am going to have to start coming on more heh sorry about this}

Dark Daisy paced outside her castle, impatiently glaring around at her surroundings. Surely that "Adventure gang" should be here soon, right? To save the idiot boy? Or had they just given up? She cackled at the thought and gracefully waved her bloodstained hand through the air, creating a portal. Perhaps she'd run into them again in another universe while she collected other characters...
"Oh. This was...sooner than I'd expected."
She was standing in Animation Land...in the center of a familiar crowd.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34226

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:21 pm

Flint stared at her wideeyed, then suddenly his hand shot out "HER! IT WAS HER! SHE BROUGHT ME HERE!" Glancing at the orange tabby nearby he added "She's Dark Daisy, isn't she?!"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33079

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Jewelsky's eyes narrowed, burning with a desire for justice against the evil woman who had just entered the room. "Yes… yes, she is!" she growled. Directing her attention to Dark Daisy, she cried out, "We're going to stop you, once and for all!"
"Don't think you can get away…" Geno murmured, pulling out his Star Gun, just in case. He payed close attention to the antagonist, trying to anticipate her next move.
Dark merely rolled his eyes, sighed irritably, and backed off.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:16 pm

Flint inched towards her "Why did you bring me here?" his voice was barely above a whisper. "And why did you  take this.. 'Dipper' person?" He wore his most innocent, puppyish expression as he awaited a response.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:20 pm

Dark Daisy held her breath, staring around at the group, all staring directly at her with eyes full of anger. It appeared that there was no way out of this. If she moved, they'd capture her, or Geno would shoot her...she started panicking. No, her plan had to work, it had to. She couldn't show that she was worried.

You're not worried, though, Daisy! You're Dark Daisy. You have unimaginable power. You can destroy them! They're losers!

An idea popped into her brain. It might not work, but it was worth a shot. It was all she had.
She looked down, put on a look of despair and misery, and whispered, "I captured you all...just so I could have some friends." She clenched her fists. "I'm a monster. Who would want to be friends with someone like me? I had to force you...and now, you all hate me." A tear trickled down her cheek.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:08 pm

Instantly, Jewelsky fell for it. Her already softened heart was melting. "Oh, no… That was all you wanted after all? You could've just asked; I would've loved to be your fri—"
Geno didn't flinch. "She's lying to us for sure. There's no way that could be genuine."
"At least give her a chance, Geno…" Jewelsky pleaded, unable to come up with an actual argument against him.
"Who even is this?" Dark interjected suddenly, tired of being totally lost in this unfamiliar situation.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Dark Daisy felt a surge of anger. How could he not know who she was?! She caught herself right when she began to spat out a furious reply. She looked down and gave a huge, dramatic sigh. "I'm Dark Daisy...but I'd prefer if you just call me Daisy...I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask to be this abomination...I'm not lying, please, you have to believe me!" More tears streamed down her face. "I'm just...lonely."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:12 pm

"Oh, so you're the person these people have been complaining about." Dark still had no real idea of who Dark Daisy was, but he had absolutely no interest in showing any pity for her.
"We aren't just complaining about this liar. We have to defeat her, or she'll take us all!" Geno growled, his Star Gun's aim still locked on his potential target.
Jewelsky gently brushed her tail against Geno's arm. "Please… She's crying, don't you see? She couldn't possibly be faking this!" She had to hold back a few tears herself as she pitifully gazed at her friend.
Reluctantly, Geno put back his Star Gun. "What are you trying to do, Dark Daisy?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:29 pm

"I told you. I only captured you all so I could have some friends. Whenever anyone sees me, they...run, and scream...it seemed that this was the only way to be noticed, even if it meant making everyone hate my guts." Dark Daisy wiped the tears off her face. "I'm sorry. I know, it was wrong, and...I understand if you still want to kill me. I'm a horrible person..." This is too easy, she thought, trying hard not to smirk and break character.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:06 am

"We can be your friends, I promise," Jewelsky replied in a desperate attempt to reach out to the villainess. "Just… please, bring us to Dipper. That's all I ask. That's all I've wanted this whole time."
Geno tried his hardest not to object to that proposition, though he couldn't stop an intense wave of jealousy from rushing over him. She was only in this for Dipper; he knew that. For some reason, though… he still couldn't come to terms with that painful fact. Still, this was for the best. If everything worked out all right, assuming Dark Daisy wasn't lying after all, maybe they could fix things and end their adventure.
Still pretty confused, Dark had basically decided at this point to simply zone out and scan the wall of buttons for anything that could possibly point him to home. He wouldn't be happy there, but it would probably be better than this. Besides, Rin wouldn't even be there with him—and she'd changed, or something like that, anyway…? Whatever. It didn't even matter.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:56 pm

Oh come on! What was she supposed to say to this? She couldn't just lead them right to Dipper; they would free him and run home. She had to be quick...she had to go with them, and trap them in the cell with him. Yes...then her plan would go even further...
Dark Daisy nodded slowly. "...okay...yes, it's the least I can do. Come with me..."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:56 pm

"See, Geno? She isn't faking it! Dark Daisy wouldn't actually lead us straight to Dipper!" Jewelsky whispered enthusiastically.
Though he was still a bit skeptical, Geno decided to play along with this. He had no actual evidence that she was lying to them—just a deeply set, horrible feeling in his gut. Could he really trust something like that? "Fine," he muttered back. Then, he began to follow after Dark Daisy.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:06 am

Flint was extremely excited at first, though a hint confused, but as she talked, Flint got more and more skeptical. Though he tried to fight it. The worst was the mass of hesitation after Jewelsky asked if they could see this Dipper. 

He remained uncharacteristically silent, and reserved as he watched the further interactions, and then followed the group. To hide his skeptisism, he forced a bit of a skip as he followed them, his fluffy tail waving happily. He watched Dark Daisy closely as he followed her, eventually slowing to an energetic walk, maintaining a happy neutral face. If she had been any less serious of a threat, he would have stared at her with a comically skeptical pout.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Are those idiots actually trusting that creep? Dark rolled his eyes. I might be a **** addict who can't tell the difference between good and evil, but at least I'm better off than that! However, he was nearly knocked off of his feet when Jewelsky extended a gleeful invitation to him as well.
"Won't you join us, Dark?" the warrior purred, longing for anyone and everyone to join the group in seeing Dipper, hardly realizing who exactly it was she was requesting this from.
Thrown into a panic by this sudden question, Dark replied with little to no prior thought. "Uh… sure… sure I will!" No way! What on earth did I think of doing that for? Reluctantly, he forced his feet to trudge after the party he so resented.

[ redacted with pride by Megurine Luka, Chairwoman of the Agency for the Protection of Our People ]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Flint glanced over his shoulder at some point, and saw Dark. is eyes grew wide, and he smiled. "I can't believe he decided to come with us! Finally!" He walked with a huge cheesy  grin from that moment forward
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:07 am

That kid is actually deciding to join us? What on earth could've changed his mind? Geno wondered, throwing a skeptical glance past his shoulder at Dark. Dark Daisy is acting all nice and friendly, and now this. I must be dreaming.
Dark was hardly less surprised than Geno. If she's trying to manipulate me again, I swear… I was hoping that she wouldn't be able to anymore, but it's either that or I've lost my mind. He laughed dryly at himself. Probably both.
"Thank you…! You're so nice, Dark," Jewelsky purred, giving him a cute, happy blink characteristic of most cats.
The boy's eyes widened. "Uh… n–no problem?" In all honesty, he couldn't remember the last time he'd been called nice. It was, to say the least, very strange. strange more like strange dark amirite end my suffering
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:46 am

Flint continued walking, unsure of what all was going to happen in the next while, but he felt something was coming, and it excited him. He maintained his giddy smile and tall stance as he continued, staying near the front of the group of travelers.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 17, 2017 10:27 pm

{this rp is trash
so y'know
IM POSTING ANYWAY}

Dark Daisy approached the black, spiked aluminium fence that guarded her castle, making sure her future prisoners were close. She waved her hand, which was covered as always by a torn glove, and the gates opened. "That is my castle," she said slowly, nodding towards the matching black palace; its towers reached high above them.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14