Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarClan Sisters - THE RP <3

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

StarClan Sisters - THE RP <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: StarClan Sisters - THE RP <3

Post by Shimmer da Freakin Queen Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Shimmerflight grabbed the StarBoulder and tied it to her tail before running out of Roseblossom's and Cometkit's sight.

(darn page kept refreshing I couldn't type all i wanted to so I gave up xP)
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Warrior

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 20202

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:13 am

"Hey wait for us......." Cometkit called too late. "Come on Roseblossom, let's go after her!" She raced out after her sister.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17696

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer da Freakin Queen Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Shimmerflight kept running fast until she was completely out of Cometkit and Roseblossom's sight. She just ran on and on until the two were completely out of breath and decided to just walk after her. Shimmer kept on running and running, gaining momentum and adrenaline with every step. She loved the feeling and never wanted it to end. Unaware of the string untangling from her tail, the she-cat ran on, shimmering happily.

A couple minutes later, Shimmerflight looked up at the StarBoulder, expecting to see it floating high above her head, but finding it going opposite the direction she was headed. Shimmerflight immediately turned her head to her tail to see if the knot was still there. It was, but slipping off. She skidded to a halt, quickly jumped around and reached her paws out, hoping to grasp it. But it was too late. The StarBoulder was flying away, taking the string with it. Without hesitation, Shimmerflight started to rapidly chase after it.

Many tail lengths away, Clanstar was sunning on a shiny golden overhang with silver shards hammered onto the surface. "Ahh," Clanstar rolled onto his belly while talking to himself, "What a nice day to sun." Little did he know, the StarBoulder was flying right above him, delving down, ready to crash at any second. As he was stretching out his legs it landed on the rock, causing one of the silver shards to come up and scratch his left leg badly. Clanstar yowled in pain, jumping off the rock and splashing into the pool of soft, clear, sparkling water below.
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:00 pm

Roseblossom recognised that yowl. "Clanstar!" she yowled as she raced to the water, forgetting almost completely about the StarBoulder. She stopped at the boulder, almost falling into the water. "Clanstar, are you okay?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28051

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer da Freakin Queen Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Shimmerflight ran to the pond to find Clanstar floating on the surface, motionless, with a huge gauge on his right leg, surrounded by bunches of his firey fur soaked in the thick blood. "C-Clanstar... did it hit you?" She looked a bit past him to see the huge StarBoulder sunken to the bottom of the lake. She  grabbed Clanstar's scruff and pulled him out. After spending the next minute or so coughing up water and some blood all over his already soaked coat, he slowly began to open his eyelids, revealing the huge shocking blue eyes underneath. He stared at me for a second then looked at the sunken StarBoulder.

"What happened... did it hit you?" Shimmerflight urgently asked, fear in her eyes. Slowly, Clanstar began to lift his trembling paw to point at the overhang, where the shard had popped up, and where Roseblossom was standing. "T-that thing..." he said in a shaky voice "it, it, scratched me" Shimmerflight then looked up to the stone, seeing Roseblossom. "Don't worry, he's alive, but we might wanna go see Spottedleaf about this."
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:32 am

"He's alive? Good." Roseblossom mewed. "Okay, where's Spottedleaf?" Although she looked okay, she actually felt awful. What have I done? she thought. Clanstar's probably dying and it's all my fault. If only I hadn't thought it was okay to play with that StarBoulder, and played with it, and convinced Shimmerflight to. Oh, he'll never forgive me for this. She looked back at Clanstar with an apologetic look.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer da Freakin Queen Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:29 am

"We better be thankful that her front yard is just out there," Shimmerflight looked at the garden next to the pond. "She's gotta be there." She grabbed Clanstar's scruff again, pulling him over to the yard and setting him down. Looking around, she concluded that Spottedleaf probably was farther away at the edge of her yard tending to the oak trees. She told Roseblossom to watch over Clanstar, and ran to find her, but halfway through she saw Spottedleaf padding into the lawn, a worried look on her face. Shimmerflight went up to her and explained what had happened. Spottedleaf wasn't surprised when I'd told her the part about his wound. She took a deep breath, murmured something under her breath that sounded like this isn't supposed to happen, and said "Go get some cobwebs to stop the bleeding and dried oak leaves to prevent infection for me from my storage."

Shimmerflight scurried up to the abandoned twoleg nest where Spottedleaf kept her herbs and pushed the semi-open entrance blocker aside. Shimmerflight frantically looked around, trying to find where she had the cobwebs, finding them near a hole in the wall, protected by a hard clear material with a couple white strips of material inside arranged in some pattern. She jumped up shelf by shelf, finally reaching the hole with the webs in the corner. Sticking her paw out, Shimmerflight twisted the silky string around her paw. She looked out the window to see a beautiful lit pathway. Shimmerflight stared at the view for a second, before realizing she had to hurry. Jumping down the shelves, she grabbed a couple oak leaves and ran out of the strange nest.

Spottedleaf carefully dabbed the wound with the cobwebs, soaking up the blood, while Shimmerflight chewed up the oak leaves for her to apply. When she was done chewing up the leaves, Shimmerflight pushed them over for Spottedleaf to use. "Will he be ok?" She asked in a quiet voice. Spottedleaf sighed, and looked to the ground. "I-I dont know," the medicine cat looked up at Shimmerflight and Roseblossom with a worried look. "You see, I wasn't in my yard because Firestar summoned me to be in a meeting with some other medicine cats and Clan leaders. Something strange is happening. StarClan cats aren't supposed to be hurt like this. They're supposed to be invincible." Spottedleaf explained, gentley pressing down the oak leaf poultice into Clanstar's wound. "I hope its nothing too big."
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Wow, Spottedleaf's front yard is beautiful. Roseblossom thought. "Yeah, how could anything hurt a StarClan cat that bad?" Then she remembered what she had said about the StarBoulder. "I believe this thing is a Twoleg item that miraculously escaped from the Twoleg's grasp." That must have been it. Since it was a Twoleg item, being made and used by Twolegs, it must have some material in it that hurts even the deceased. She trembled at the thought.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer da Freakin Queen Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Spottedleaf looked around at the two and said "What hit him? Something, twolegs use?"
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:59 pm

"Kinda," Roseblossom mewed worriedly.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheatpaw Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Name: Wheatkit
Fursona description: :runningwheateh 
Other:alive

Wheatkit looks into the stars.
"Wait a second...Is that Cometkit's bright pelt up there?" she asks to herself.
Wheatpaw
Wheatpaw
Apprentice

Herbs : 10
Fresh-kill : 19904

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:36 pm

"So," Roseblossom mewed. "Is Clanstar gonna be okay?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Just then, Cometkit came running up to them out of breath. "Shimmerflight, Roseblossom! You know I can't run as fast as you, why'd you leave me behind?! I was just--" She stopped when she noticed the situation "W-what? Clanstar's hurt?! How can this be?" Her worried gaze moved from her sisters to Clanstar's wound and back again.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 am

"I don't know, Cometkit," Roseblossom sighed.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:46 am

"But...it can't be our faults, c-can it?"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:47 am

"I'm afraid it might be, Cometeh."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:06 am

"But why? What happened?" Cometkit desperately just wished that Clanstar would be alright.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer da Freakin Queen Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:14 pm

"If its something they'd use, that explains it all
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:34 pm

"I guess," Cometkit sighed. "Is there anything we can do?"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer da Freakin Queen Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 pm

"Hm, maybe you three could come with me to see Firestar about this?" Spottedleaf said. "But one of you guys would have to wait here and watch Clanstar"
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:18 pm

"I'll stay here with him, I don't know much about what happened. You guys go on, and tell me what he said." Cometkit sat down beside Clanstar, panic still in her eyes.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:27 pm

"I will!" Roseblossom quickly volunteered.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:42 am

"Oh okay, then I guess you can stay. I hope Firestar can help me understand what's going on." Cometkit left with Spottedleaf to find Firestar.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:44 am

Roseblossom winked at Cometkit as she left. Then she looked back at Clanstar. "Do you need anything?" she mewed.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmer da Freakin Queen Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Clanstar just lied there, motionless. He slowly opened his heavy eyelids, leaving his deep state of sleep. "N-nothing..." he muttered in a deep, raspy voice.

~~~~

"Just over here, Shimmerflight and Cometkit." Spottedleaf guided them to a huge solid gold rock with a silver shard curtain. "Just walk through there. Firestar and Starstar are expecting you."

Shimmerflight and Cometkit walked through the silky silver shard curtain, cleaning their fur and making it shinier than ever. The sisters looked down on their backs, admiring their crystal coat. Its beautiful, they both thought. They walked a couple more pawsteps then turned to find themselves in front of Starstar and Firestar. Firestar sat on top of the rock, his firey fur blazing and reflecting throughout the huge golden room. Starstar sat to the right of him, her beautiful bright rosey pink fur lighting up the room.

"I bet you're wondering why you're here," Firestar told the two.
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Shimmer da Freakin Queen
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next