Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing Through Kalos for a 3rd Time?

2 posters

Go down

Do I play through Kalos again, and how?

Playing Through Kalos for a 3rd Time? I_vote_lcap33%Playing Through Kalos for a 3rd Time? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Playing Through Kalos for a 3rd Time? I_vote_lcap0%Playing Through Kalos for a 3rd Time? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Playing Through Kalos for a 3rd Time? I_vote_lcap33%Playing Through Kalos for a 3rd Time? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Playing Through Kalos for a 3rd Time? I_vote_lcap0%Playing Through Kalos for a 3rd Time? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll Playing Through Kalos for a 3rd Time?

Post by Stealthy Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 pm

I wanna have a 6th Gen save file with the custom trainer AND a proper name. No more stupid Nuzlocke nickname stuff. XP Also, I REALLY wanna train a Chespin. And from the looks of it, the only way to do that is to play through Pokemon Y again. For a THIRD TIME. I've already played through it twice, so I might just be sick and tired of it the third time around, but then again, maybe not.

After I play through ORAS, and have some time on my hands, Which of the above do you think is best? Do you have your own suggestions? How do I make this playthrough unique? (I'm thinking of playing this one the way Whiteh plays her own Pokemon playthroughs, racing through at the speed of sound to freedom using whatever Pokemon she comes across on her adventure. @<>@) And how do I go about restoring my save file to its former glory (style points, Pokedex, clothing shopping, money, etc)? Any help on this weirdness would be appreciated. THANKS GUISE <333
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17812

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: Playing Through Kalos for a 3rd Time?

Post by Jewelsky Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:39 pm

I say wait for Z or whatever it'll be. xD
If you play through Y again and choose Chespin, when the next game rolls around, you'll have to reuse a starter. I think it'd only be a problem with me… so… whatever works for you. xD

Last edited by Jewelsky on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't have anything close to OCD was I ok)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down