Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP - Page 20 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:18 am

"Aaahahaha... I guess I should slow down a bit, huh?" Robin remarked, laughing awkwardly. "Goodness; this is the second time I've done something like this today... I'm sorry; I don't know what's wrong with me."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32862

Back to top Go down

The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP - Page 20 Empty Re: The Great Mall Adventure - A Dramedy Crossover RP

Post by Mistystar Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:29 am

"That's probably a good idea..." Lucina agreed with a small, awkward chuckle. "After all... You don't want to end up with another case of indigestion, do you...?" she added after a moment of gnawing on beef jerky, gazing concernedly at Robin.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28202

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:45 am

"No... No I don't," Robin murmured, momentarily looking off to the side in slight shame. "... I'll be fine, though. Really. I mean, it's not like I'm one of those people who just can't stop snacking..." Just then, he looked back at Lucina with an expression of worry. "... R-right?!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:59 am

"Robin... You seem just fine to me," Lucina started in a gentle tone, returning her friend's look with one of reassurance. "Surely, you would have found out about it by now if it were really true..." As she continued speaking, she glanced off into the distance for a moment.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:04 am

"Yeah... I guess you have a point," Robin responded with an almost shy-sounding chuckle. "Sorry; it was foolish of me to jump to conclusions. I guess it's just because I feel bad about what happened earlier."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:15 am

"It's OK," Lucina nodded slightly, a little, warm smile appearing on her face. "It was an honest mistake; I understand..." After she spoke, she finally finished the last of her particularly-large piece of jerky.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:26 am

Robin began to look as if his brief moment of fretfulness was over. "Heheh... What was I even worrying about, again?" he asked with a little grin, taking a large piece of jerky for himself. "Nothing... That's what," he continued, beginning to gnaw on the meaty morsel. "I have nothing to worry about...!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:38 am

"There... Much better," Lucina commented simply with a small giggle, glad to see that Robin's brief moment of fretfulness had seemingly faded away. After a moment, she lifted her bottle of soda back up, proceeding to take a sip of the fizzy, lemon-lime-flavored beverage.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:45 am

Robin lifted his bottle of soda at almost exactly the same time, finishing it off with one big gulp. As to be expected, this resulted in exactly the same thing as before: an embarrassingly-loud belch. "... Excuse me... again," Robin sighed. "You'd think I'd remember not to do that again after doing it once already..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:54 am

Just like the previous time this had happened, Lucina ended up letting out a soft chuckle in amusement. "Goodness... You must have just been very thirsty, perhaps," she commented, taking yet another small sip of soda.

Last edited by Mistystream on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:58 am

"Yeah," Robin laughed. "I guess I wa-... BwuURP?!" After this second, smaller burp, he simply sat there, blank-faced for a moment. "... Excuse me... Okay, I have NO idea where that one came from. Honestly..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:07 am

This only caused Lucina to giggle a bit more. "Haha... Maybe the effect lasts for a little while," she suggested, taking one more, slightly bigger sip of soda. As she began to place the bottle back down afterward, she paused abruptly upon experiencing a tiny burp of her own. "Oh dear... Excuse me," she murmured, lightly putting a hand to her mouth.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:14 am

Robin bit his lip, trying not to laugh for his friend's sake, though hardly succeeding. "W-whoops," he commented with a slight chuckle. "I-I guess it got you, too...!"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:19 am

"I guess so...! Heh..." Lucina trailed off in a quiet, awkward laugh, a slightly-embarrassed look instantly appearing on her face as she slowly finished placing the bottle of soda down next to herself.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:26 am

Although he didn't mean to laugh at his friend, seeing Lucina's embarrassed expression caused Robin to feel a little bad. "Aww... I-I'm sorry," he apologized, looking concerned, but smiling sweetly at the same time. "I wasn't laughing at you; I promise. D-don't feel bad..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:35 am

"No... It's fine, Robin; really," Lucina responded to her friend with a small, still slightly-awkward smile. "It isn't your fault... And besides; I'll admit that I ended up laughing a few moments ago, myself. Not at you, of course, but still..."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm

"Yeah... I heard you," Robin told his friend, chuckling. "It's perfectly fine, of course. Now, where were we...?" Before long, he was sinking his teeth into another big piece of jerky.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:43 pm

"Still snacking, I believe..." Lucina replied to her white-haired friend with a soft giggle, contentedly starting on her next piece of jerky.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Soon enough, the first bag of jerky was empty.
"Well, I suppose that's enough snacking for now," Robin commented, sitting up straight. "We can take the second bag of jerky with us to eat at a later time..." Before even thinking about rising to his feet, however, he turned to his friend, wanting to get her opinion on what they should do next. "What do you think, Lucina? Are you ready to keep moving?" he asked, beginning to slowly, idly tap his foot.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:21 am

"Hmm," Lucina murmured, swallowing the remaining the bite of her current piece of jerky before continuing. "Yes; I think so," she responded with a small nod, taking her bottle of lemon-lime soda as she slowly rose to her feet.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:35 am

"Fantastic!" With a little stretch, Robin rose to his feet as well. "Where shall we go now?" he asked, observing their surroundings. "This market has so many shops; it's a bit difficult to figure out where you should be going, exactly."

-----

(And now, because I can, I'll bring in another character, just in case~♪)

Name: Levin Dewfern
What is this character from?: Cookie Honeybun: Girl Wonder
Species: Human
Appearance: Here (This is his concept art)
Personality and traits: A calm, quiet boy with a love of nature. (Will RP out anything else.)
Abilities/powers/talents/etc.: He's somewhat knowledgeable when it comes to things such as plants and animals.
Other: He is one of Cookie's friends. One of his favorite things to do is take walks in the forest. However, as this is a mall, he probably won't be doing that anytime soon.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:52 am

"Good question," Lucina commented as she walked along with Robin, observing their surroundings as well. "A lot of these shops seem to sell completely unfamiliar goods, too... Which just makes things especially difficult," she added in response to her friend's observation.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:59 am

"Hm..." Robin put a hand to his chin as he thought things over. "... Actually, how about we simply stroll along in a random direction, looking through the shop windows as we go?" he finally suggested.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:01 am

"Yes... That seems like a fine idea to me," Lucina nodded in agreement to her friend's suggestion, continuing to glance into the windows of various stores that the duo were passing by.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:05 am

Robin went along at an unhurried pace, curiously gazing into every store window along the way. Some stores sold familiar items, such as baskets. Others sold items that were far more unusual to him, such as phones and other electronics. Of course, he assumed every one to be magical, from computers to toasters.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next