Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it

+13
Swallowfeather
Mistystar
Moonflame
Morningkit
Vinefrost
Pinesage
✦*Cometstar*✦
Swirlstar
Glimmerwing
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which MBTI type are you?

Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_lcap12%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_lcap6%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_lcap0%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_lcap0%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_lcap12%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_lcap29%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_lcap6%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_lcap5%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Bug Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it

Post by Jewelsky Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:15 am

Hi guys
I'm a nerd who likes nerdy things you should know that
Anyway this is about MBTI which is a personality assignment thing
If you don't already know your personality type you can find it via testing here
If you feel like your result doesn't really fit you, (which may not, seeing as this is only a test that doesn't even base off of actual functions) you can look around some other personalities with similar letters and determine from there what your type is
Maybe you could actually learn about functions or something but I don't assume anyone but myself to be enough of a freaking nerd to learn about them

Here are some convenient helpful links yay

INTJ INTP ENTJ ENTP
INFJ INFP ENFJ ENFP
ISTJ ISFJ ESTJ ESFJ
ISTP ISFP ESTP ESFP

The -T and -A at the end are only measures of your confidence and don't affect the actual personality type

I'm INTP-T; I have an ISFP (ISTP maybe?) sister, an INFJ (ISFJ maybe?) dad, and an ENFP (???) mom
I first took the test in October 2015 and got 96% Introverted, 66% Intuitive, 87% Thinking, 66% Perceiving, and 99% Turbulent.
I retook the test in June 2016 and got INTP-T again, with 99% Introverted (makes more sense lol), 78% Intuitive, 93% Thinking (also makes more sense), 71% Perceiving, and 88% Turbulent (I think 99% worked out a lot better lol how the heck did I get this).
In February 2016, I got INTP-T once more as expected, now 100% Introverted (very unsurprising), 76% Intuitive, 76% Thinking (WOW this is relatively low but I think it's because I'm going through a very emotionally unstable time and I bet the results show), 81% Perceiving (I didn't expect it to be this high but I guess I keep getting more disorganized as time goes on lol), and 92% Turbulent (almost there, still no idea how it isn't 100%).

The function stack for an INTP is: internal thinking (Ti) (analyzes things a lot) — external intuition (Ne) (allows Ti [or Fi if that's the case, but I don't use Fi] to expand into every realm of the universe) — internal sensing (Si) (utilizes information from the past) — external feeling (Fe) (actually cares about how other people feel woah).
Aaaaand for anyone who actually cares about functions, if you exist, Ti and Si have kinda taken over my life. Ne's still there, but when it actually decides to work, it's just chaos. And Fe… we don't talk about Fe. Ti hates Fe. Fe does not deserve to exist.

Please post your test results; the reason I made this is to find out what you guys are and know how your brains work ;-;

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Bug Re: Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it

Post by Roseblossom Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:48 pm

I'm INFP-T. Yay(?)

Specific percentage things:
90% Introverted
77% Initiative
63% Feeling
86% Prospecting
100% Turbulent
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28001

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bug Re: Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it

Post by Jewelsky Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:17 pm

I used to be INFP-T ^o^ Cool
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:16 pm

I took the test. I am a LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

71% introverted (29% Extraverted (somehow))

73% Intuitive

63% Thinking

63% Prospecting (Sadly 33% Judging)

87% Turbulent

And thar you go xD

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33074

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:24 pm

Wowwwww you're INTP-T too that's really cool :D
Why is judging sad? xD It's not judging others or anything; it's just an aspect of personality in this situation
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:41 pm

I don't wanna be the kind of person who judges others, that's all. xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 pm

INFP(-T). That's fun to try to say out loud. IN-FUP-PUH.

I'm a mediator. Like, I can mediate fights 'n stuff. :D

Extroverted 46%/54% Introverted
(I KNEW I was an ambivert. I don't like talking to people but I love being a ham.)

Intuitive 64%/36% Observant
(Yeahhh that makes sense. I follow red flags in my heart more than my memories.)

Thinking 40%/60% Feeling
(According to my Dad, I'm very smart, but I also feel everything sooner/stronger than other people. I feel like the "Heart" superpower in Captain Planet. No I don't watch that show. XD)

Judging 24%/76% Prospecting
(I wish I knew what "prospecting" meant. I have few planning skills, and I know what's best for people but it's God's place to judge, not mine. I think that's what that means?)

Assertive 20%/80% Turbulent
(What does "turbulent" mean? Does it reflect how I freak out quietly every time someone tells me I did something slightly wrong? XD)

I hope I've served as an interesting subject of mental study. :3
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17757

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Cool! :D I honestly didn't expect this! I thought you'd be either an extrovert or an introvert (probably introvert) never an ambivert :D

Also I just learned there's a category just for artists like myself. I laugh I didn't get it xDD Especially sense I don't really feel like the one I got fits me all that well.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:54 pm

The tester never classified me specifically as an "ambivert". Appropriately, I am slightly more introverted than extroverted, but not by much. I figure "ambivert" best applies to folks like me who are close to the middle.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Yeah. It works xD I think I'm going to take the test again, sense I'm starting to feel like I messed something up Eyeroll

Edit: I took the test again and got the same thing. it's... weird... I wonder, am I really like that..? If so, cool! I'm special :D
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:26 pm

Funny result, because apparently most people who took it (myself included) went like, "WHOA DUDE, I CHEW MY BUBBLEGUM JUST LIKE THAT! SPOOKY, BRO"

Maybe try again, focusing more on your creative traits? I don't think the "logician" thing highlights those much. I dunno.

But don't be a mediator. I'm a mediator. That one's taken. Get yer own personality. XXDDD
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:32 pm

You already know what I am xD
I took that test a while ago
I still have no idea what's happening but still
I'm an INFP-T, but a lot of the time I think like an INTP lol I don't know
I did a bunch of research on both INFPs and INTPs and I'm still pretty sure I'm an INFP; the first time I took the quiz I got INFP, but I took it again a couple months later and got INTP, and I just took it again a couple minutes ago and got INTP idk. I definitely seem like an INFP sometimes but in a lot of ways I'm not in the mindset of an INFP, I think like an INTP
For the Thinking/Feeling thing I got Thinking: 57% and Feeling: 43%
I'm also 100% Introverted which I am not surprised by at all lol
I'm 87% Intuitive, and 13% Observant
34% Judging and 66% Prospecting
And 7% Assertive and 93% Turbulent which was also expected oops
still pretty sure I'm INFP though after spending hours reading about it
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:00 pm

I'm surprised—everyone so far has tested as either an INTP-T or INFP-T xD

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:I don't wanna be the kind of person who judges others, that's all. xD
That's definitely not what it means. In this case, it's more a matter of how organized you are.

Stealthy wrote:INFP(-T). That's fun to try to say out loud. IN-FUP-PUH.

I'm a mediator. Like, I can mediate fights 'n stuff. :D

Extroverted 46%/54% Introverted
(I KNEW I was an ambivert. I don't like talking to people but I love being a ham.)

Intuitive 64%/36% Observant
(Yeahhh that makes sense. I follow red flags in my heart more than my memories.)

Thinking 40%/60% Feeling
(According to my Dad, I'm very smart, but I also feel everything sooner/stronger than other people. I feel like the "Heart" superpower in Captain Planet. No I don't watch that show. XD)

Judging 24%/76% Prospecting
(I wish I knew what "prospecting" meant. I have few planning skills, and I know what's best for people but it's God's place to judge, not mine. I think that's what that means?)

Assertive 20%/80% Turbulent
(What does "turbulent" mean? Does it reflect how I freak out quietly every time someone tells me I did something slightly wrong? XD)

I hope I've served as an interesting subject of mental study. :3
Prospecting (though I'm used to calling it Perceiving) is, again, mostly in reference to how organized you are.
Turbulence is kind of like that, yeah. Basically your confidence levels.

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:Cool! :D I honestly didn't expect this! I thought you'd be either an extrovert or an introvert (probably introvert) never an ambivert :D

Also I just learned there's a category just for artists like myself. I laugh I didn't get it xDD Especially sense I don't really feel like the one I got fits me all that well.
Ah, ISFP? There are plenty of artists who aren't ISFP—many of the members here on ETF demonstrate this. You don't have to be an artist to be ISFP, and you don't have to be ISFP to be an artist.

Stealthy wrote:Funny result, because apparently most people who took it (myself included) went like, "WHOA DUDE, I CHEW MY BUBBLEGUM JUST LIKE THAT! SPOOKY, BRO"

Maybe try again, focusing more on your creative traits? I don't think the "logician" thing highlights those much. I dunno.

But don't be a mediator. I'm a mediator. That one's taken. Get yer own personality. XXDDD
I think that is the reaction you should be having if your result is correct. I know it was completely eye-opening when I found out that being INTP was a thing. All the other personality types I'd seen lumped "intelligent" and "organized" into the same category, which just didn't work for me. I'm so glad this exists. ;-;

Glimmerwing wrote:You already know what I am xD
I took that test a while ago
I still have no idea what's happening but still
I'm an INFP-T, but a lot of the time I think like an INTP lol I don't know
I did a bunch of research on both INFPs and INTPs and I'm still pretty sure I'm an INFP; the first time I took the quiz I got INFP, but I took it again a couple months later and got INTP, and I just took it again a couple minutes ago and got INTP idk. I definitely seem like an INFP sometimes but in a lot of ways I'm not in the mindset of an INFP, I think like an INTP
For the Thinking/Feeling thing I got Thinking: 57% and Feeling: 43%
I'm also 100% Introverted which I am not surprised by at all lol
I'm 87% Intuitive, and 13% Observant
34% Judging and 66% Prospecting
And 7% Assertive and 93% Turbulent which was also expected oops
still pretty sure I'm INFP though after spending hours reading about it
Well, I kind of know what you are xD Seeing as you're a weird mix, y'know
I honestly can't really tell with you; maybe you're just an INFP but I've destroyed you
Aaaaaanyway in either case it seems like your Thinking and Feeling are pretty balanced so idk
The actual functions between INTP and INFP are rather different, so it boils down to that, and if you relate to INFP functions more, you're probably INFP
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:59 pm

I GOT IT!

Twister's personality type!

SARAH-A. Stubborn Artsy Radical Awesome Honest.

83% Introverted (uncomfortable around folks)
55% Observant ("And like, look how sad Dipper looked!")
67% Feeling (When you feel, you feel it guuud.)
70% Judging (You plan about projects and think about people from a mile away. Which is a good thing.)
84% Assertive (You are not afraid to make your feelings known. :D)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are a TWISTER-ER-ER!

Twister-er-ers are unique because they're one-of-a-kind. There's no one in the world like the single one that exists. This applies to every other personality type, of course, but some are easier to categorize into random acronym personality categories than others, and SARAHs are one such personality. Twisters are hard to pin down in every sense of the phrase. They think of a goal and stick it through to the end no matter what. They are very expressive, and you can feel their mood in the air around them as they squee about Star Stable or cry with worry about the future. While INFPs like Stealthy are very artistically talented, SARAHs actually put their drawing talent to work, exercizing it and expanding upon it until they turn into modern Van Ghoghs. They are also extremely patient and stubborn, which is a superpower. They're not too stubborn, obviously, but they know how to keep pushing their INFP sisters til they successfully instigate a Packs game. They can deal with angry or emotional INFPs at their lowest point and keep accepting and applying endless tweaks and criticism until that custom iPod background is exactly right. SARAHs are the best, most patient, mysterious, awesome little INFP sisters in the goodness-gracious-darn world, and huzzah for the one INFP who got the only one.

....Aaaand this unintentionally turned into an elaborate holiday card! Happy early Valentine's Day. XD
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:36 am

So you think she's ISFJ-A? xD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:02 pm

I have the opposite problem of Glim xD I'm INFP but I sorta feel more like an INTP but then again I don't really know because I don't know about this stuff so I wouldn't even know (that was really repetitive and poorly constructed but OH WELL)
But I'm probably just confused
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:07 pm

I feel like ISFJ fits me pretty well, Jules! :D better than the INTP, at least. Basically they both touch on different parts of me. But the ISFJ just touches a bigger, more life controlling part of me :3
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:09 pm

*Reads the ISFJ thing*

....Well, it's way more accurate than the Logician thingy, that's for sure. XD
Like, Twist isn't terribly social, but she CAN socialize when she needs to, and Twist isn't constantly giving me gifts of affection, but she is quite good at it when she does. She loves to hug on people and OH GOSH you should've seen her Birthday card to me last year.

She drew Destiny my Mismagius, myself (Oshawott) and Sniffles (Pikachu) the characters I was about to use for Super Mystery Dungeon, my fursona Stealthy, and Copper, the Alpha of FirePack, and the words in the card were also vurry sweet. <3

Also, when something bad is happening in front of her, she doesn't care as much about how to do the right thing as much as making sure the right thing is done. This is great for me because she's able to verbally step to my defense when I'm too much of a doormat to speak up. She's even done it on ETF for me at least once. :3
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:11 pm

Yes, and also I have been told countless times how generous I am. And I guess the ISFJ personality mentions it frequently.

For the purpose of your... Study of sorts, Jules, I'm changing my vote to be more accurate.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:15 pm

ミク wrote:I have the opposite problem of Glim xD I'm INFP but I sorta feel more like an INTP but then again I don't really know because I don't know about this stuff so I wouldn't even know (that was really repetitive and poorly constructed but OH WELL)

I think INFP fits your personality pretty well.
Humble? Check
Always trying to keep the peace? Check
Self-conscious? Yeahhh join the club
Always cracking puns? Yep. That's not in there, of course, but I still feel like it applies.

I mean I don't know you personality, because from what I know you're just words on my computer screen, but from what I have SEEN of you, INFP is fitting. XD
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:41 pm

I'm glad I've been able to spark all this discussion… wow ;o;

ミク wrote:I have the opposite problem of Glim xD I'm INFP but I sorta feel more like an INTP but then again I don't really know because I don't know about this stuff so I wouldn't even know (that was really repetitive and poorly constructed but OH WELL)
Idk you seem like an INFP
But again, your Feeling is only at 63%, so it could go either way
Maybe you're just a more logical INFP than usual xD Not all people of the same type fit into the same exact mold; INTJs are usually stereotyped as cold and heartless, and I know two INTJs irl, both of whom are logical but can actually be extremely caring
I am usually cold and heartless myself; the general INTP stereotype is "alien" or "robot" xD But it's not that I don't have emotions; I do feel emotions very intensely, but I learn from what I feel, and I don't let it cloud my judgment. It's mostly just that I don't care about how most other people feel Eyeroll

❤️~Tornadostorm~❤️ wrote:I feel like ISFJ fits me pretty well, Jules! :D better than the INTP, at least. Basically they both touch on different parts of me. But the ISFJ just touches a bigger, more life controlling part of me :3
I was wondering if INTP was right for you, but I have been pretty shocked by some types before. xD And like I said above, stereotypes for a certain type don't determine how someone with that type will actually act.
I'm glad you've determined that you're ISFJ, though! I haven't met any ISFJs before, but I'd always thought they seemed really interesting. This is an example of why I allowed votes to be cancelled.

Thanks for being so interested in this, guys! I figured everyone would make one post and just leave.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:18 pm

I sent the test to Kat and Lucy. Lucy's INFJ-T, and Kat hasn't taken it yet
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:57 am

I want the Pootlebiff to take the test. I don't know if he'd ever bother, but he's such a fascinating character. Like, if there was a TV show about him, the fangirls would multiply like tribbles!
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:45 am

ミク wrote:I sent the test to Kat and Lucy. Lucy's INFJ-T, and Kat hasn't taken it yet
Ooh, cool! I love most INFJs… most INFJs. (Basically, I either love them to death, or they really get on my nerves, yikes.) They're generally pretty logical for Feelers, and they care about people at a typically healthy level, unlike myself, who hardly cares at all most of the time. Eyeroll

Stealthy wrote:I want the Pootlebiff to take the test. I don't know if he'd ever bother, but he's such a fascinating character. Like, if there was a TV show about him, the fangirls would multiply like tribbles!
The only way to find out is to ask him. Which I know can be difficult, even with the smallest things, but… still xD

Okay guys who voted for ENFJ xD The people who have been on in the past 24 hours who haven't voted that I know of are Misty and Whiteh, (… I don't think ENFJ fits either of them) Jonathan, (ENFJs are supposed to care deeply about things…? MEGA REKT *cough* nah mostly I just wouldn't believe he would actually do this lol, still I don't know if it would actually work for him but who knows anything about him anymore) and Comet (both of us know she's ENFP; maybe she voted for the wrong option)
Idk I want to know about everyone's results smh
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swirlstar Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:24 pm

I'm ESTJ
Swirlstar
Swirlstar
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 64
Fresh-kill : 19904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next