Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it

+13
Swallowfeather
Mistystar
Moonflame
Morningkit
Vinefrost
Pinesage
✦*Cometstar*✦
Swirlstar
Glimmerwing
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which MBTI type are you?

Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Bug Re: Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Lol, I'm an extrovert because I love to approach people to make a whole bunch of friends, and I love to hang out with my friends because I love them so freaking muuuuucccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :)

(And Twist, I didn't even notice you have a lisp lol, it must be mild then?)

Back to top Go down

Bug Re: Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:42 am

(Maybe??? I feel like sometimes it's worse then others XD)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33074

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:43 am

(I have no idea but WE NEED TO TALK AGAIN I MISS YOU KEJHNTERJHTELKRJTLEKRJNTLKERJNTLEKRNJTER)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:28 am

(xDDDD Maybe! Who knows O3O)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:35 pm

I got ENFJ-T

98% extraverted
55% intuitive
79% feeling
60% judging
88% turbulent

"Protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, Protagonists take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community."

"Everything you do right now ripples outward and affects everyone. Your posture can shine your heart or transmit anxiety. Your breath can radiate love or muddy the room in depression. Your glance can awaken joy. Your words can inspire freedom. Your every act can open hearts and minds."

"Protagonists are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm." :)))

oh cool!! these statements are legit so true and I can apply to them all the time!!!! :)
I love to be around my friends and other people all the time and help them whenever they need it, or just offer help <3 Sometimes when I'm alone, I get some anxiety and other things and it just doesn't work out well with myself. That's why I love spending time with my friends and others because they are like the best people in the world and do so much for me (and vice versa) <3333

Last edited by Icepaw on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more s tuff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:06 pm

ENFJ, nice! Looks like you're the first one (the other vote was Jonathan trolling). I'm glad it resonates so deeply with you, and from what I've seen, I'd say it fits.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:41 pm

I'm an INFJ-T ^o^

90% Introverted
83% Intuitive
79% Feeling
93% Judging
79% Turbulent

I definitely fit this personality type d(^-^o)
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39245

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:08 pm

took this again !! INFP -T this time
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19392

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobaltkit Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:47 am

Last time I took the test, I was INFP, and this time I got INFP-T. I was:
63% Introverted,
73% Intuitive,
52% Feeling,
85% Prospecting and 74% Turbulent.

It says I'm a diplomat. Sure, sure...
Cobaltkit
Cobaltkit
Kit

Herbs : 4
Fresh-kill : 13004

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 am

*Pops back in*

OK, so; after being uncertain for a while over my true type (very uncertain, oh geez @w@), I think I may have reached the conclusion (with Whiteh's help; she seems to agree on this) that I could actually be an ISFP. I was thinking it either had to be INFP (what I voted for already) or this (I also kept considering INFJ, but eventually decided it was probably pretty unlikely), and even though I can't help having a few doubts, still, it feels like there's quite a bit of evidence pointing to ISFP.

So ye... I feel like I should probably update my vote, seeing this development. xD
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28102

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Sun May 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Moonflame wrote:Alright Mooneh! Let's comment on another old thread!

Last time I took this test, I got INTJ - So let's retake and see what I am now! I definitely feel as though I've changed as a person quite a bit, so this'll get interesting!

Some Time Later~
Okay! So I've officially finished the test and my results are - drumroll please!
dddddDDDDDDDDRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMRRRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.........

I N F J - T ! "The Advocate."

Okay, still an Introvert I see xD Let's take a look at the stats, shall we?
Extraverted 41%//Introverted 59%
Intuitive 73%//Observant 27%
Thinking 15%//Feeling 85%
Judging 65%//Prospecting 35%
Assertive 0%//Turbulent 100% HOLY SMOKES WHAT

Welp! There we go. To be honest, I haven't really read too much into this type, so I will after i post this (or maybe not, I'm a lil' lazy.) I'm still pretty shocked to see that I scored 100% on turbulent tho.

hey so i took this again to see if anything has changed ! again, i got INFJ - T aha
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19392

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun May 13, 2018 10:17 pm

Aww ye :D

Maybe I should take this again at some point to see if I get a more accurate answer this time?
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Mon May 14, 2018 11:51 am

I took the test a while ago so I don't have my exact results but I'm INFP!
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 41
Fresh-kill : 18849

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Mon May 28, 2018 2:25 am

Took the test again, I’m still an INFJ-T.

I’m still 90% Introverted
(No surprise there, I’m not a big fan of being social and stuff XD)

I’m 81% Intuitive

92% Feeling

97% Judging
(I really dislike being disorganised and stuff. I like making plans for my life, rather than “going with the flow”)

82% Turbulent

I still agree with my results :3
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39245

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadowpaw Tue May 29, 2018 8:52 pm

Just took the test! The results told me I was a INFJ-T
Meadowpaw
Meadowpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 13979

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:50 pm

OK, so as it turns out, I've been feeling discomfort with the type I had believed myself to be, apparently for years (INFP). Something about it just didn't feel right, especially the more I broke down my own thought process and pushed aside personality traits. Some things relating to the type (as well as some of the other people assumed to be INFPs) honestly made me feel the ~opposite~ of kinship sometimes.

Last night, Misty helped me do some research and discover my true type, in case I really wasn't an INFP (but she was also sure to discuss that type with me, too, just to be sure). As I suspected, I didn't resonate with my previous assumed type as much as I thought; I think the only reason why I decided on it was because of its apparent "strong values", as well as a variety of other, admittedly silly factors. In truth, after looking into it with a much clearer head, I ended up resonating much more with the INTJ type. I had actually strongly considered it before, but abandoned it just because I felt "more emotionally comfortable than that". I know now that was a really flawed, generalizing viewpoint, and am confident that I've finally found my true type. It explains a lot more about me than INFP would have.
I'm still kind of stunned at the fact that I'm a "T". Honestly, I feel unworthy or something. Considering how I approach things, though, it's absolutely right. I really do actually prefer making decisions logically (and I absolutely don't mean that in a Spock way argh).

This is already a ramble, but I just want to say that I'm actually really excited about this revelation. Apparently, INTJs are natural strategists, and that makes me unbelievably, ridiculously happy. I've always gravitated towards games where I get to unleash my strategic side (Misty can tell you all about my "strategic rampages", too), so maybe that's because I'm actually naturally inclined to it after all. I've always doubted my strategic abilities, because I'm just that kind of self-doubting person sometimes, but I've just been given a whole new confidence in that area. I have quite a few reasons to be excited about my type (and no, none of them involve its apparent rarity), but I think that's the biggest one. ;w;
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32762

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3