Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splatoon (1) RP

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Splatoon (1) RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Splatoon (1) RP

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:15 am

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Callie
Marie truly felt sorry for her cousin. Yes, it was her own gluttony and lack of common sense that got her into this mess, but that didn't make seeing her in this condition any less pitiful. "Well, at least it's over now," she pointed out. "Let's just sit and chillax for a bit; c'mon." She strolled to where the two usually sat, motioning for Callie to follow, and flopped into her usual chair.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32757

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:28 am

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Marie
"Sounds good..." Callie agreed, slowly strolling after Marie and flopping into her own usual chair. Leaning back and letting her gaze wander idly towards the ceiling, she exhaled somewhat peacefully. "Ah... That's a little better," she began to speak. "... Now, as long as we don't have any more surprise announcements to make, things can only look up from here," she continued, though a look of slight worry suddenly appeared on her face. "... We don't have any more... Do we, Marie??"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28097

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:59 pm

Marie gave a little shake of her head. "Nah... Pretty sure that was it," she told Callie. "If there was anything else to report on, we woulda got it over with back there," she pointed out, subtly tilting her head towards their usual filming spot.

There were even more Inklings than before gathered by the studio window now, all staring in to see how Callie was doing. After what they saw on the broadcast, many Inklings who hadn't been by the window yet were alarmed and came running to see if she was alright.

Marie just happened to glance over and see the crowd standing just outside the glass. At first, she was somewhat surprised, but then she realized what they were most likely here for, and a subtle, warm smile came to her face. It was touching to think about how much they seemed to care. Grinning softly, she gave the crowd a wave, followed by a thumbs-up, as if reassuring them that Callie was fine.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:23 pm

"Oh, right... Phew," Callie sighed with relief, instantly relaxing again. When she saw Marie glance over at the window and suddenly look surprised, she turned her own gaze in that direction and noticed that the crowd of concerned Inklings had grown. Adding onto her cousin's attempt to reassure them, she gave a nod and a friendly smile of her own.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:32 pm

The faces of the Inklings standing outside brightened greatly when they realized everything was fine, or at least getting better. Some appeared to cheer a bit, and a few even made heart-shapes with their hands to better convey their relief and happiness through the glass.

"Aw! Love you guys, too!" Marie giggled, briefly returning the Inklings' gesture, then turning to Callie. "It's so sweet how concerned they are, isn't it?" she remarked. "Gotta love our fans..." After a brief pause, she began again with another topic. "Anyway, once you're feelin' a bit better, wanna head back outside?" she suggested mellowly. "With a disguise this time, obviously. The next broadcast isn't until a few hours from now, so we've got plenty of time to kill."

Last edited by Whitefeather on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:00 pm

Her smile widening at this sight, Callie also returned the gesture to the crowd of Inklings outside. Then, hearing Marie, she turned to face her. "Yeah... They're the best," she agreed in a warm tone.
"Eh? ... Sure!" she added in response to Marie's suggestion a moment later. "That'd be a good way to make up for earlier and stuff."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:04 pm

"Also, you could probably use a little fresh air after what just happened," Marie commented to Callie. "You started to look totally sick there. I thought you were gonna pass out or something right there on live TV..." She thought about what could have happened, cringing slightly. It would have definitely been a sort of nightmare scenario.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:43 pm

"Oh... Yeaaahhh," Callie shuddered a little when she imagined such a scene unfolding. "I was feeling pretty faint for a sec," she noted in response, momentarily glancing at the usual area where they stood when appearing on live TV. Then, giving her head a quick little shake, she once again returned her attention to Marie. "But, uh... yeah," she began again, sounding slightly awkward. "Fresh air sounds pretty nice right now."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:51 pm

"The weather's waaay nicer now than it was earlier, too," Marie stated, peacefully glancing out of the window at the sky. "I hardly saw any clouds while I was out battling. It's funny how quickly all that rain cleared up," she remarked, thinking back on how wet it was outside earlier.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 pm

"It LOOKS nicer," Callie chirped, also staring out of the large window. Then, hearing Marie mention her battle, she was reminded that she had never gotten a chance to speak with her about it. "... Oh yeah! How'd that battle go, anyway?" she proceeded to ask.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:27 pm

"Swimmingly!" Marie responded with a smile. "Well, uh, aside from the part where my sunglasses fell off," she noted, remembering the awkward moment when she unintentionally revealed her identity to Kyle. "Hardly anyone noticed, though, thankfully," she added with a subtle, awkward chuckle. "Just this one guy... He was alright, though." Her tone was calmly glad when she mentioned the ally she had gotten along well with. "Didn't blab about it to anyone or anything like that... He was pretty cool, actually."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:31 am

"That's good! ... Well, y'know... Aside from the sunglasses and everything," Callie responded with an awkward little giggle of her own. "Thank goodness that guy was cool about it, though! That could've gotten really awkward, really fast," she added, imagining either of them participating in an Ink Battle, only to have their true identities revealed to everyone.
Then, before she could get too deep-in-thought over this, she continued speaking. "Sooo, was he with your team? Or the opponents'?"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:13 am

"Oh, he was with us," Marie explained. "We ended up watching each others' backs a lot, actually. I saved him a couple of times, and he saved me at least once," she recalled, remembering these moments of the battle. "He used a Charger, too. We worked really well as a team and all that," she stated with a tiny grin. As she said this, she thought about their conversation on the train after the battle, and wondered if they really would end up running into each other again.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:38 am

Callie- Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Marie
"Aww...! I bet you two were awesome out there!" Callie commented with a smile, looking rather thoughtful. "Did you become friends after that?" she continued curiously, her feet idly "tapping" in the air as she spoke. "Sounds like he was pretty cool...!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:50 pm

"I guess, yeah," Marie responded with a subtle laugh. "'Course, to actually count as friends, we'll have to meet again first," she pointed out, holding one hand up in a sort of shrugging position.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:21 pm

"Oh, yeah... You've got a point," Callie replied awkwardly, chuckling a little. "... Well, anyway, if you do end up meeting again... Maybe you could bring me along?" she suggested in a somewhat-joking tone.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:08 pm

Marie laughed a bit. "Heh! It's funny; I actually told him you might be with me the next time we meet!" she explained to Callie. "So yeah, I don't see that being a problem," she told her, nodding a little, before a mischievous smirk appeared on her face. "Unless, y'know, you can't handle the competition out there," she teased. "We're talkin' hiiiiigh-Ranked Battles here. Sure you could handle it?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:51 pm

"Of COURSE I could!" Callie protested, putting a hand to her hip as she spoke. She noticed the mischievous smirk on her cousin's face, however, and figured she was only teasing. "Heheh... It wouldn't be a good idea to underestimate my Roller skills!" she added, the corners of her mouth spreading into a lightheartedly tricky grin.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:11 am

"I agree," Marie responded, her smirk slowly widening into a slight grin. "All that time and effort wasted trying to underestimate your skills could be spent doing actual USEFUL things!" she remarked jokingly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:19 pm

Though Marie was still just joking around, Callie couldn't help being somewhat surprised by this remark. "Useful...?" she echoed back, trailing off. "Whaddya mean?!" she questioned after a moment, sounding rather ruffled. Unfortunately, however, she hadn't yet fully recovered from her frenzied feast of sandwiches earlier that day, and getting worked up only caused her to feel a sudden surge of pain. "Owww..."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Marie gasped a bit upon seeing this, realizing that she may have gone a little too far, given the situation. "R-right; your stomach... I'm sorry," she apologized, drooping and looking a little guilty. "I was just joking. Totally forgot about your, uh, condition for a sec... You alright?" she asked somewhat concernedly.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:16 pm

"Ugh..." Callie sighed in frustration over her current condition, leaning back a little more in her seat. She then glanced at Marie and gave a small nod. "Yeah, I'm good... I think I just got a bit too worked up, there," she explained awkwardly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:54 pm

"Okay, good," Marie sighed slightly in relief. Despite how she came off from time to time, with her rather often-snarky sense of humor and occasional criticalness, in truth, she wasn't really a mean-spirited Inkling. "Uh, anyway," she began again, changing the subject, "think you're feelin' better enough to head outside? Fresh air's apparently supposed to be healthy or whatever, so..."

Last edited by Whitefeather on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Improving wording~)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:14 pm

"I think so," Callie responded, giving a small smile. "I just need to put together a disguise first... I'm gonna do that now," she added, carefully sliding off of her seat. She then headed over to the same bin of accessories and clothing where Marie found her disguise earlier, proceeding to dig through it in search of just the right outfit.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:24 pm

"Cool; I'm gonna put mine back on, too," Marie stated, lazily getting to her feet and ambling off to her dressing room. Her previous disguise worked like a charm, so she figured she might as well stick to it.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next