Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splatoon (1) RP

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Splatoon (1) RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Splatoon (1) RP

Post by Mistystar Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:43 pm

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Marie
After a while of searching through the bin, Callie found a few items that were to her liking. First, she pulled out a deep magenta hat with a wide, black brim at the front and placed it on her head. Then, upon taking a moment to adjust it, she reached into the bin again and pulled out several more items; a white t-shirt, a thin, magenta jacket, black shorts, and finally, a pair of black and white sneakers. Yep; I think I'll go with this. she decided, carrying her chosen outfit as she strolled to her own dressing room.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28152

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:19 pm

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Callie
Marie, who had just finished getting changed, passed Callie as she exited her dressing room and headed to the exit. "Huh; that doesn't look half bad, actually," she commented, pausing briefly, as she glanced at the clothes Callie had chosen. She then continued on her way.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32812

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Marie
"Heehee... Thanks," Callie giggled as she passed by Marie, then continued on her way to the dressing room.
After a little while, she came back wearing the outfit she had chosen, her two long tentacles tucked neatly into the back of her jacket. "There; ready!" she announced, beginning to head to the exit. She froze, however, when she realized that something was missing. "... Ah, wait! Forgot something!" Somewhat hastily, she went back to the bin of clothing and accessories and briefly dug through it, pulling out a pair of sunglasses and putting them on. "OK, NOW I'm ready."
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Leaving Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Callie
"There you go," Marie chuckled, throwing on her own sunglasses and opening the door. Slowly, she stepped outside, then patiently waited for Callie to follow. "So, where do you think we should go this time?" she asked her, idly gazing around at her surroundings. "... Ooh! Wait; I got an idea," she suddenly announced. "It's great; we don't even have to leave the plaza. Y'know that little arcade machine over there?" she began, motioning towards said machine, sitting on the other side of the plaza. "Whaddaya say? Up for a little gaming?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:16 am

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Leaving Inkopolis News Studio - Tagged: Marie
Callie stepped outside after Marie, looking around the plaza in search of something to do. "Hmm..." Then, hearing her cousin's suggestion a moment later, her gaze turned to the arcade machine in the distance. "Ooohh, OK!" she agreed, liking the sound of this idea quite a lot.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:40 pm

((Seeing as the last post was so far away (orz), I figured I may as well quote it.))
Mistystream wrote:Lill - Female, 14 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Oskar, Sky, and Hugh
Lill, too, imagined the encounter when she heard Hugh's story, a look of amusement appearing on her face. "Heheh; I bet Callie would be totally fun to hang out with," she agreed with a giggle. "But I'm sure Marie would be cool, too...!" she quickly added. The young Inkling had always admired both of the Squid Sisters, and though she might end up feeling just a little more nervous in the presence of Marie, she truly did wish to meet either of them.
Sky — Female, 15 — Location: Plaza Café — Tagged: Oskar, Lill, and Hugh
"Whoa—hey there!" Sky exclaimed upon Hugh suddenly rushing into the café. She listened to what he had to say, then gasped. "That is SO. COOL." She could hardly imagine what personally meeting the Squid Sisters would be like. "I'd definitely like to meet Marie. I mean, they're both flipping AWESOME, but Marie's more chill," she replied to Lill's statement.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:49 am

(Yoooo~ Welcome back to the madness. >:D)

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Walking across Inkopolis Plaza to the arcade machine - Tagged: Callie
"Heheh. Bet I can get a higher score on Squid Jump than you," Marie remarked with a slight, crooked grin, beginning to slowly amble over to their destination. She had a feeling some good old competition was about to unfold once they got to that machine.

Oskar - Male, 15 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Sky, Lill, and Hugh
"Right... You've got a point," Oskar commented quietly in response to what Sky had just said, appearing a little thoughtful. "They'd probably both be nice to talk to, then, I guess," he concluded. "... I wonder how likely you are to just run into them like that...?" he suddenly thought aloud, appearing to ponder slightly.

Hugh - Male, 15 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Oskar, Sky, and Lill
"I dunno!" Hugh replied, his voice a little loud with enthusiasm. "Maybe it happensss more than you'd exxxpect! I mean, it happened to me jussst out of nowhere! It wasssn't even anywhere special!" he noted. "They could be ANYWHERE, guysss... Maybe even out in the plaza again! Right now!"
Of course, he had absolutely no idea that he was entirely correct.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:29 am

(Good to see you here again, Jules; welcome back. :D)

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Walking across Inkopolis Plaza to the arcade machine - Tagged: Marie
"You think so?" Callie challenged, her mouth spreading into a mischievous grin. At this moment, she quickened her pace a little as they neared the arcade machine, looking forward to what would most likely be an exciting competition.

Lill - Female, 14 - Location: Inkopolis Café - Tagged: Oskar, Sky, and Hugh
Lill appeared rather amazed at the possibility of what Hugh just suggested. "Oh, wow... What if they ARE?" she responded, nearly squealing at the thought. Like Hugh, she was completely oblivious to the fact that the Squid Sisters actually were right there in the plaza as they spoke.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:11 pm

"Hey, there would only be one way to find out, right?" A grin spread across Sky's face. "I don't know about you, but I'd totally be willing to check out the plaza. Even if they aren't there, I feel like… moving somewhere else; I dunno." She shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever you guys want is cool with me."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:26 pm

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the arcade machine - Tagged: Callie
"So, who goes first?" Marie asked Callie, now standing by the arcade machine. "You wanna? Or should I go first so things get real right off the bat?" She seemed awfully confident that her skills were far superior to those of her cousin.

Oskar - Male, 15 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Sky, Lill, and Hugh
"Sure; I don't mind getting back out there," Oskar spoke up quietly. "It looks like the rain's cleared up and everything, too," he pointed out, staring outside briefly.

Hugh - Male, 15 - Location: Plaza Café - Tagged: Sky, Oskar, and Lill
"Awwww yeah!" Hugh exclaimed upon looking outside and seeing the sunny plaza. "Okay, I'll come with, too!" he chimed in, grinning.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:46 am

"All right; let's go!" Sky replied with enthusiasm, standing up and quickly walking over to the door of the café. "You coming, or what?" she teased the others.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:31 pm

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the arcade machine - Tagged: Marie
"Nah... I can go first, if that's good with you," Callie offered, stepping in front of the arcade machine with a determined look.

Lill - Female, 14 - Location: Inkopolis Café - Tagged: Oskar, Sky, and Hugh
"You bet!" Lill responded rather eagerly, getting to her feet and scampering over to join Sky. As she waited by the door for the others to join them, she glanced out the window and idly scanned the plaza.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:02 pm

Marie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the arcade machine - Tagged: Callie
Marie calmly shrugged. "Sure, okay," she responded, seeming perfectly fine with the idea. "Might as well save the best for last," she remarked, holding her head up a bit and idly allowing her gaze to wander around their surroundings with an unconcerned, somewhat conceited expression.

Hugh - Male, 15 - Location: Leaving the Plaza Café - Tagged: Sky, Lill, and Oskar
"I'm comin'!" Hugh chimed in, enthusiastically scurrying over to the door. He didn't even know these Inklings' names yet, nor did they know his, yet he somehow already found himself tagging along with them anyway.

Oskar - Male, 15 - Location: Leaving the Plaza Café - Tagged: Sky, Lill, and Hugh
"Oh! Uh, yep," Oskar responded, almost worried that he had slightly zoned out for a moment or something. He slowly strolled over to join Sky, Lill, and Hugh.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:02 am

Callie - Female, 17 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza, by the arcade machine - Tagged: Marie
"Hah; I guess we'll see how things go..." Callie replied with a slight, tricky grin, checking the machine to make sure it was set to the right game (in this case, Squid Jump). Then, her eyes narrowing a little in focus, she began the first level.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:01 am

Sky — Female, 15 — Location: Leaving the Plaza Café — Tagged: Oskar, Lill, and Hugh
Sky grinned eagerly. "Awesome. Let's go!" She then pushed the door of the café open, stepping out into the open air of the Inkopolis Plaza. "Man, I love this place," she remarked to nobody in particular.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:27 am

The weather by now was quite comfortable. The temperature was just right, and the sun glowed gently overhead through a wispy sea of clouds. A soft breeze blew every now and then, warm and soothing.

Hugh - Male, 15 - Location: Leaving the Plaza Café - Tagged: Sky, Lill, and Oskar
Hugh almost flew out of the café door. After skidding to a halt, he took a long, deep breath of the outside air. "Ahh! It'sss even better in thisss WEATHER!" he added on to what Sky had just said, stepping out from the shade, stretching up tall, and sort of basking in the gentle sunlight.

Oskar - Male, 15 - Location: Leaving the Plaza Café - Tagged: Sky, Lill, and Hugh
Oskar came slowly ambling out of the café, glancing skyward slightly. Once the sky was clearly in his view, he stopped, putting his hands in his pockets. "... It is really nice out now, isn't it?" he remarked, admiring the faint clouds with a gentle smile.

Marie stood and calmly watched Callie play, arms crossed loosely. However, she was also taking plenty of moments to observe the crowd. She didn't seem overly concerned about them realizing that she and her cousin were here, though, as they didn't seem to be paying much attention to the duo right now.
With a contented sigh, Marie briefly allowed her eyes to fall gently closed, feeling a soft breeze floating through the plaza. She was perfectly happy standing there and doing nothing at all, simply enjoying the pleasant weather and taking in the sights and sounds around her in the present moment. It was as if she wasn't even thinking about the contest currently in progress at all.

(Weeeewt. I apologize for any rustiness. owo)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:04 pm

Lill - Female, 14 - Location: Leaving the Plaza Café - Tagged: Oskar, Sky, and Hugh
Lill, with a slight bounce in her step, emerged from the café alongside the others, taking a deep, contented breath as she enjoyed the mild weather. "Ahhh... Yeah, it is," she agreed with Oskar, glancing up to admire the clouds as well.

Mint - Female, 15 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza - Tagged: Oskar, Sky, Hugh, and Lill
Mint, now standing by the wall of the café, deep in thought, spotted the group of Inklings as they headed outside. As her mind drifted back to what she had just seen on Inkopolis News, she wondered if she should mention it to them, noting that they probably hadn't heard about the rather troubling scene while they were in the café.
After hesitating for just a moment, Mint decided to try approaching the small group. "Um... Excuse me?" she spoke in a subtle, polite way, trying to catch their attention.

By this time, Callie had reached the third level of her game, still appearing quite focused. Between the focus of playing and the pleasantness of the current weather, she was hardly noticing any of the discomfort from her earlier snacking frenzy.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 am

Sky — Female, 15 — Location: Inkopolis Plaza — Tagged: Oskar, Lill, Hugh, and Mint
"Well, I guess we should—" Sky began, but paused as soon as she noticed the green-tentacled squid who seemed to be trying to get the group's attention. "Hm? What's up?" she asked in reply, hoping she wasn't coming off as impatient.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:45 pm

Mint - Female, 15 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza - Tagged: Oskar, Sky, Hugh, and Lill
Having successfully caught their attention, Mint proceeded to give a small nod in greeting to the group. "... Hello," she started, almost sounding a little shy, before she continued. "You guys... You didn't see the latest news broadcast, did you?" she questioned, her tone sounding somewhat worried.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Oskar - Male, 15 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza - Tagged: Sky, Lill, Hugh, and Mint
"Hi, there," Oskar greeted quietly when the soft-spoken Inkling approached them. "No, actually... We were inside until just now," he explained to her, the uneasiness in her voice causing him to grow concerned as well. "Why...? I-is something the matter...?" he asked a bit nervously.

Hugh - Male, 15 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza - Tagged: Sky, Lill, Oskar, and Mint
"Yo!" Hugh greeted cheerfully, but quickly became nervous when the atmosphere grew uneasy. "What'sss wrong??" he chimed in.

Marie's attention drifted back to the screen. "How're you doing over there?" she asked Callie, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. "How many lives did you lose already?" she teased jokingly, with a crooked smile.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:00 pm

"Well... When I was watching it earlier, the Squid Sisters were revealing a new line of clothing," Mint began to explain, her worry not really standing out as she mentioned this part of the broadcast. When she continued, however, her concerned expression returned fully. "But something didn't seem quite... right, to me," she paused briefly, closing her eyes for a moment as she thought back. "I mean, Callie didn't really have her usual energy. In fact, I think she looked kind of unwell, even..." the green-tentacled Inkling finished, gazing in the direction of the Squid Sisters' studio as she wondered about Callie's current condition.

Lill - Female, 14 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza - Tagged: Oskar, Sky, Hugh, and Mint
As Lill listened to Mint's explanation, she felt herself growing increasingly nervous as she went on. "What...?! Oh, no!" she gasped once the other Inkling had finished, now highly concerned. "Urf... I hope she's OK..." Eyes wide, she glanced up at the studio as well, her heart sinking with worry.

Callie, still quite focused on playing, turned her head to look at Marie for just a moment before returning her gaze to the screen. "I'm already at level 8!" she announced, sounding rather proud of her progress so far. "And I've still got, uh, one left. ... But I'm not letting it go that easily!" she added determinedly, grinning trickily as she continued.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:54 pm

Hugh - Male, 15 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza - Tagged: Sky, Lill, Oskar, and Mint
"Wha-wha-WHAAAAA? No waaaaay!" Hugh exclaimed, shocked. "I jussst ran into her and Marie here in the plaza earlier, and she ssseemed totally fine," he explained, recalling his encounter with the Squid Sisters in the rainy plaza earlier that day.

Oskar - Male, 15 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza - Tagged: Sky, Lill, Hugh, and Mint
"Awwww...!" Oskar looked genuinely worried upon hearing about what Mint had observed. "I hope she's not really sick or anything... H-how... Uh... How bad was it...?" he asked somewhat timidly. "Was it just, like... vague, or...?"

Marie smiled in amusement at Callie's enthusiastic, determined attitude towards the game. "Good luck," she chuckled. "Try not to get left behind trying to grab all the things. You don't always HAVE to, y'know," she pointed out, finally offering some honest advice.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:38 pm

"At first, yeah... But the longer they went on, the more obvious it seemed that she was in pain or something..." Mint responded to Oskar's question. "I think I even heard her say something about "needing to sit down" right near the end of the broadcast. She said it pretty quietly, but I'm sure I heard it..."

Lill - Female, 14 - Location: Inkopolis Plaza - Tagged: Oskar, Sky, Hugh, and Mint
Lill simply listened in silence now as Mint continued to speak, looking at the dainty Inkling with huge, concerned eyes.

"I know, I know," Callie replied in a somewhat distracted fashion, her gaze glued to the screen in front of her as she rapidly flicked the control stick. It appeared that, at this point, things were growing rather frantic in-game.
In an attempt to save herself, she tried following Marie's advice and began focusing on moving ahead as quickly as possible, ignoring the temptation of the items scattered around the course.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:37 pm

"Ohhh... That sounds really bad... Especially if she was having such a hard time hiding it like that," Oskar commented very concernedly. "Should we maybe... go up there and see how she's doing right now...?" he suggested nervously, slowly looking towards the giant window of the Squid Sisters' studio. Although he very much wanted to see if Callie was alright, he sounded uncertain, not knowing if she--or Marie, for that matter--would appreciate many visitors gazing through the window at this moment or not. He definitely didn't want to do anything that could make Callie feel worse.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:29 pm

"Yeah, I think that'd be good," Lill agreed with Oskar's suggestion, casting frequent, anxious glances towards the studio window.

Mint nodded her head slightly, though she almost looked a bit uncertain, herself. "Mhm... Maybe just for a minute, though," she added, imagining that Callie would probably need some space right now.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next