Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garage (Whitefeather & Mistystar)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Garage (Whitefeather & Mistystar) Empty The Garage (Whitefeather & Mistystar)

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:29 am

MOOOOOOD MUSIIIIIIIC

~WELCOME, CURIOUS VIEWERS~

This is not really a serious RP, but not totally random, either. It's a Jet Set Radio RP that's mainly about the GGs hanging around their garage hangout. It's likely going to incorporate any inside jokes we have about the cast, so characters may do random things, and border on acting OOC from time to time.

----------

A BRIEF FORM-
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Some Traits:[/b]

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32757

Back to top Go down

The Garage (Whitefeather & Mistystar) Empty Re: The Garage (Whitefeather & Mistystar)

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:30 am

Character list:

Beat (RP'ed by Whiteh)
Gum (RP'ed by Whiteh)
Yoyo (RP'ed by Misty)
Combo (RP'ed by Whiteh)
Mew (RP'ed by Misty)

Last edited by Mistystar on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28097

Back to top Go down

The Garage (Whitefeather & Mistystar) Empty Re: The Garage (Whitefeather & Mistystar)

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:46 am

Name: Beat
Some Traits: Easygoing, friendly, and confident. Sometimes jokes around and teases others. The leader of the GGs.

Name: Gum
Some Traits: Cheerful, feisty, and very cocky. Can be loud, rude, and sometimes just plain mean. The second GG, first to join Beat, and in charge of training new members.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Name: Yoyo
Some Traits: Excitable and boisterous. Prone to being rather obnoxious at times.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:16 pm

Beat stood before the pinball table in the corner. However, he wasn't playing the game. He was using the machine's smooth, glass surface as a makeshift desk while he carefully sketched something on a piece of scrap paper. He was mostly silent--apart from the occasional quiet, thoughtful hum--as he worked on the intricate-looking design.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:31 pm

"YO!"
All of a sudden, Yoyo appeared next to Beat, loudly shouting a greeting. "What'cha sketchin' there, Beat?" he asked curiously, leaning forward to get a better look at the piece of paper spread across the pinball machine's surface. "C'mon, lemme see it!!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:59 pm

"WAH!!" Beat was caught off-guard by Yoyo's sudden, ear-splitting shout, causing him to jump. "Ugh... Hey, Yoyo," he greeted with a slightly-harsh sigh. "It's just... a little somethin' I've been playin' around with, I guess," he told him, briefly picking up the sketch and holding it at a different angle so Yoyo could see it a bit better.
The sketch--drawn in black-and-white with pencil--appeared to be some sort of graffiti design. It was complicated and chaotic, with many jagged lines forming some sort of image, or perhaps it was writing. At the moment, it wasn't exactly clear what it was supposed to be or mean.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:26 pm

Yoyo silently eyed the paper for a second as it was held up for him. "Uhuh... I see..." he muttered, trying to make sense of the unfinished sketch. "Uh... What's it s'posed to be, exactly?" he piped up rather plainly after a second, apparently at a loss. "Just looks like a buncha scribbles or whatever!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:01 pm

"That's 'cause it's not finished yet," Beat told Yoyo with a slight sigh of irritation. "I'm just... kinda... seein' where it takes me right now. Y'know? I wanna see what happens if I just... GO with it. Guess it's like an experiment or whatever. And if it turns out, hey; maybe I'll actually throw it around out there sometime."

Meanwhile, a short distance away, Gum was standing by the garage's massive sound system. She leaned against it with a relaxed expression, arms crossed, and bobbed her head to the laid-back beat, casually chewing some gum. When she heard Beat and Yoyo speaking, she glanced over at them for a moment and smirked before continuing to groove.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:56 pm

"Oh, uh... 'K then," Yoyo gave a nod, though he still sounded a little unsure. He kept staring at Beat's sketch with slightly squinted eyes for a moment or two, subtly bobbing to the music that filled the garage. "... I dunno; it just looked kinda funny or somethin' to me! No offense, haha!" he continued in a lighthearted but rather loud voice, starting to idly bob up and down more as he spoke.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:10 am

"Well, that's because I wasn't goin' in with any idea in particular at the beginning," Beat told Yoyo, beginning to lose concentration due to his persistent interruption. "It's only gonna really start to look like something once something hits me, OK? ... I mean... probably." Again, he sighed quietly in irritation. "Ugh..."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:27 am

"Riiiiight, right! Gotcha!" Yoyo responded once again, sounding just as upbeat as before. "... Hey, mind if I watch?!" he suddenly questioned with a wide grin, leaning in even closer to the pinball machine's surface. "Huh? Do ya?? I wanna seeeeee!!"
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:42 am

Beat was becoming quite fed up with Yoyo. "No," he muttered under his breath, hardly audible. He looked like he was making a real effort to remain focused on his work by now. Actually, he was beginning to forget whatever may have started to come to him before.

Gum watched the scene from where she was, snickering to herself in amusement and beginning to snap the gum in her mouth as she chewed with a grin.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:05 am

"Awww, what?? Why not?!" Yoyo practically whined with disappointment, his shoulders slumping in an almost cartoonishly comical fashion. In truth, he wasn't trying to irritate the leader of the GGs; he was simply getting carried away with his sheer energy and excitability, as he often did.

Last edited by Mistystar on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:16 am

Beat had finally had enough.
"Agh! Because I can't FOCUS with YOU getting in my WAY! ALRIGHT?!" he shouted, turning to look Yoyo straight in the face.

"Oooooohoho snap!!"
When Beat raised his voice towards Yoyo, Gum suddenly piped up, laughing. "Nice going, Yoyo!!" she teasingly called, giving a thumbs-up.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:01 am

"AIYEE!" Yoyo yelped, startled when Beat finally snapped at him. "S-sorry, man...! I'll, um, j-just go over there, 'K??" he stammered quickly, scrambling to leave the group leader's current workspace. As he started to scurry away, he heard Gum's comment, which just caused his embarrassment to grow. "Sh-shush...!!" he hissed.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:29 am

Beat sighed, then returned to his work. In truth, he felt a little bad for snapping at Yoyo, but seeing as he wouldn't leave him alone, he didn't have much of a choice.

Gum simply laughed at Yoyo some more when he "shushed" her. "See? That's exactly how everyone feels about YOU a lot of the time, pal!" she remarked.

"Gum, that's enough," Beat suddenly and sternly spoke up from where he was. "It's over. He left. He's sorry. So just... lay off. OK?"
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:56 am

"Wha-... HEY!" Yoyo shouted with frustration in response to Gum's remark, insulted, as well as even more flustered than before. As he opened his mouth and prepared to continue, however, he was met with the sound of Beat suddenly sticking up for him. Surprised, he whirled around to look at their leader in disbelief. Whoa, really...?? Even after all that? ... All right! he cheered to himself, unable to contain a small, triumphant laugh as he slowly looked in Gum's direction.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:10 am

"Wha-...?!" Gum looked quite surprised when Beat suddenly put her in her place. She quickly looked over at him, then back at Yoyo. Whenever she heard the latter laugh, and saw the look he slowly gave her, she retaliated by staring daggers at him, a quiet growl rumbling through her clenched teeth.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:21 am

Yoyo flinched a little when Gum stared daggers back at him. "Ahaha... hahhh..." he gave a more awkward laugh, trailing off. "... I'mmm just gonna chill over there for a bit," he announced, motioning in the direction of the teal car that rested in the garage. "See ya!" swiftly, he made his way over to it, still smirking a bit from his earlier moment of triumph.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:06 am

Name: Combo
Some Traits: Easygoing, strong, level-headed, and capable of being very serious when it's needed.

(He needed to be here. Cool)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:36 am

(Ermagersh; COMBO
Added him to the list B-D)

(And I should add someone new, too, while I'm here xD)

Name: Mew
Some Traits: Perky and generally quite sweet. Sometimes feels the need to prove herself to the rest of the group, as she worries about not being "hardcore" enough.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:25 pm

With a sigh, Gum began to pout in subtle frustration, staying where she was, and crossing her arms once more. She didn't return Yoyo's goodbye, but simply shot him a brief, chilly glance, remaining silent the whole time. She was just joking around earlier, and was sure that the other GGs could take it.

Combo stood silently near the Garage's large window, still carrying his signature, giant boom box on his shoulder. He sighed softly as he observed what happened. Even though this was just a minor spat, he didn't really like seeing tension between any of the GGs; they were supposed to have each others' backs.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Mew was just standing by one of the walls, sipping from a bottle of soda, when she saw the spat between Beat, Yoyo, and Gum play out. She had no idea what to do while it was going on, so she ended up simply watching the whole thing, wide-eyed.
Then, when it seemed to be over, Mew couldn't help noticing Gum's frustrated look. Feeling a bit timid, she somewhat slowly approached her. "Um... Hey!" her voice squeaked up in a soft, somewhat awkward-sounding greeting. "D-don't, uh... Don't worry too much about what happened... I bet everyone's gonna forget all about it, pretty soon!"

Last edited by Mistystar on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Gum was silent at first, not even returning Mew's greeting with so much as a nod; she just glanced at her as she approached. However, after a moment, she actually softened a little. "... Right," she responded lowly, with the slightest of smiles. After what just happened, she, in truth, was rather grateful that someone actually decided to offer her some support for a change. "I mean... jeez. I was jokin' around. Aren't we supposed to be cool here?" she commented, rolling her eyes slightly, and gesturing "air quotes" as she spoke the word "cool".
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next