Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floofies In The Floofy World~ The RP

+4
Glimmerwing
Roseblossom
✦*Cometstar*✦
Willowrose
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Floofies In The Floofy World~ The RP Empty Floofies In The Floofy World~ The RP

Post by Willowrose Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am

Floofies In The Floofy World~

So basically this is a joke RP about Floofs who have no arms and legs.

About Floofs

The floofs can pick things up with their minds or something like that. (sorta how the veggies pick things up in Veggie Tales) As I said before, Floofs have no limbs, making doing anything difficult. Floofs don't have much technology at all, so their homes are made of whatever they can find in the forest. They also don't have any special abilities that are known to them. Leaving them the possibility of discovering something they can do, but never knew about it. (or they just don't show or tell anybody)
The world they live in is a beautiful land filled with breathtaking fields, forests, rivers, and streams. Almost everywhere in the world is filled with endless supplies of food, ranging from fruits to veggies to even candy plants!

Floof List

Willowfloof (Willowpaw)-Neon green with green eyes and green fluff hair
Cometfloof (Cometstar)-Bright pink floof with purple/green/blue spots and fluff hair, green eyes
Rosefloof (Roseblossom)-Hot pink floofs and fluff hair, blue eyes
Glimmerfloof (Glimmerwing)-Creamish color with brown floof hair, blue eyes
Edgyfloof (Glimmerwing)-Black with red floof hair, red eyes
Jewelfloof (Jewelsky)-Orange with darker orange stripes and white floof hair, amber eyes
Tornadofloof (Tornadostorm)-Dark grey floof with black fluff that falls over one of her creamy blue eyes
Midnightfloof (Midnightpaw)-All black except for one white spot, with a blue lily on the left side of her head
Floofvixen (Stealthvixen)-Bright red with a white tail tip, very floofy
Floofcose de Minsolin III (Stealthvixen)-Unholy spawn of insanity, please look at form for details

I much prefer you use your Fursona, but I don't mind if you guys want your Floof to be a character from a movie, show, a video game etc. I guess you can have more than one Floof if you really want, cause do whatever you want guys, have as much fun with this as you can xD

Here's the form~
Form-
Floof Name:
What Your Floof Is From:
Personality:
Other:

Here's mine for example~
Form-
Floof Name: Willowfloof
Description: Neon green with green eyes and green fluff hair
What Your Floof Is From: The Warriors Club
Personality: Usually kind and very sensitive, the slightest criticism can wilt her.
Other:

(Make sure to have floof in your name somewhere please)

Okay then, If you have any questions feel free to ask! Hope you like this :D

---------------------------
I'll post when I have more inspiration. It would also be great to get your forms in first :3

Last edited by Willowpaw on Wed May 31, 2017 11:35 pm; edited 9 times in total
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39987

Back to top Go down

Floofies In The Floofy World~ The RP Empty Re: Floofies In The Floofy World~ The RP

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun May 14, 2017 9:14 am

AWWW THIS IS ADORABLE, WILLS! <33 I didn't know you had an idea like this! :D Totally joining!

Floof Name: Cometfloof
Description: Bright pink with purple/green/blue spots and fluff hair, green eyes
What Your Floof Is From: Floooofsona
Personality: Upbeat and excited, and always tries her best to help when something's wrong
Other: I have no idea where this is going but I'm sure I'll love it! XD
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17641

Back to top Go down

Floofies In The Floofy World~ The RP Empty Re: Floofies In The Floofy World~ The RP

Post by Roseblossom Sun May 14, 2017 10:38 am

Floof Name: Rosefloof
Description: Hot pink floofs and fluff hair, blue eyes
What Your Floof Is From: Warrior Floofs Club
Personality: Sorta sensitive and easily intimidated, but with her friends she's upbeat and affectionate. Tries to solve all problems with jokes, cuddles, and snacks. (totally not based off of me at all lol nope)
Other: May the floofs be with you! >w<
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 27996

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun May 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Thanks Comet :3 I was afraid no one would join it. This is just something I sorta thought of (I honestly have been thinking about making an RP like this for a long time, about a year or two) randomly. Hopefully we can get started on floofy randomness soon ^w^
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 17, 2017 7:58 pm

Form-
Floof Name: Glimmerfloof
Description: Creamish color with brown floof hair, blue eyes
What Your Floof Is From: My fursona
Personality: Kinda shy and awkward sometimes, but does try to help and be nice to others as much as she can.
Other: I have no idea where this is going and I'm kinda scared BUT IM READY

*ahem*

Form-
Floof Name: EDGYFLOOF
Description: Black with red floof hair. red eyes.
What Your Floof Is From: the depths of hot topic
Personality: edgy
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34216

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue May 30, 2017 1:11 am

Ermagersh Glimmers xD I'll add your Floofs to the list :3
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue May 30, 2017 10:16 am

I meant to join this but kept forgetting! Let's go, squadala~

Floof Name: Jewelfloof
Description: Orange with darker orange stripes and white floof hair, amber eyes
What Your Floof Is From: Warriors Club
Personality: Tries to be logical and think things through, which fails every time she feels any kind of emotion.
Other: madly in love with edgyfloof Seems like a swell rp man
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 10:57 am

(Okay, I think we're finally ready to begin! :D)

Willowfloof rustled through the lush floofy bushes of the green wonderland which she called home. She was looking for food; floofs tend to get hungry easily. Floofs could eat pretty much anything, but eating the wrong thing will give them a deadly stomachache, so it's best to stick with actual food.

The young floof continued her search, but fell into the depths of boredom. I better find something fast, she told herself with an annoyed expression.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed May 31, 2017 11:20 am

Floof Name:  Tornadofloof
Description: Dark dark grey floof with black fluff that falls over one of her creamy blue eyes
What Your Floof Is From: My fursona xD
Personality:  Enthusiastic energetic expressive, second guesses self, is super insecure, more to be RPed out
Other: WHAAAIIIIINOOTTTT Also is Tornadofloof too long a name??? Hmm
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33069

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 11:23 am

(It's perfectly fine unless you feel the need to change it ^w^)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Wed May 31, 2017 11:41 am

Form-
Floof Name: Midnightfloof
Description: All black except one white spot, and a blue lily on the left side of her head near the top (behind her
ear if they have ears)
What Your Floof Is From: My fursona
Personality: Shy but loves adventures, loves people and talking.
Other: This is really cute!
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 12:14 pm

(Awesome, there's practically a whole floof army now :D)

Jewelfloof had been strolling around the forest in search of food for quite some time until she stumbled across a small apple tree. She had made herself comfortable in the shade and begun to nibble on an apple when she heard rustling in the thicket nearby. Glancing around, she called out, "Is anyone there?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 12:29 pm

Willowfloof heard Jewelfloof's nearby call. "Oh, hey Jewelfloof! Nice to see you!" she responded with a smile as she emerged from the floofy bushes. Willow was still aware that she was hungry so she looked around again, staying close enough to Jewelfloof so she would be able to hear her. Just my luck living near a barren area huh? she thought to herself, unamused.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 31, 2017 1:06 pm

Glimmerfloof had been sitting against a tree, thinking to herself, when she heard voices nearby, making her jump up. She shook the leaves out of her fur and, trying to be as quiet as possible, snuck up to the area the voices were coming from. Who's there? she wondered anxiously, hiding behind a neon green bush. She poked an eye out from behind the bush and spotted Jewelfloof and Willowfloof. Phew. "Heyyy, guys," she said, emerging from behind the plant.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 1:11 pm

Relieved to see that it was only Willowfloof and Glimmerfloof, Jewelfloof took another bite of the apple. "Hey there!" she greeted them after swallowing. "If you guys are hungry, you're welcome to eat some, too," she offered, directing her gaze up at the tree.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 31, 2017 1:25 pm

"No thanks," Glimmerfloof replied, glancing up at the apple tree. "I'm not that hungry right now."

"I'm never hungry," a deep, raspy voice spoke from the bushes. "My emotions take up my entire digestive system."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 1:29 pm

"I am, thanks Jules!" Willowfloof said happily right before she heard a voice from behind her, which startled her. "W-who's there?" she said trembling.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 1:29 pm

"Who… is that?" Jewelfloof nearly dropped her apple in shock. She'd certainly never heard a voice like that before, but whoever it was, they sounded too emo for their own good.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 31, 2017 9:55 pm

Edgyfloof emerged from the bushes, quickly making sure his red floof hair covered one eye. "I'm not sure who I am," he said quietly. "It's like by brain is battling itself. Sometimes I think one thing. Sometimes I think another. So who am I? The only correct answer to that is sad."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed May 31, 2017 9:59 pm

Jewelfloof groaned mentally. Oh, no. He's definitely another one of those kids. Reminds me of how I was a few years ago. She bit into the apple again, and almost instantly, she muttered without thinking, "Get out of here."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 10:19 pm

Willowfloof glanced at Jewelfloof for a second then turned her head back to Edgyfloof "No, you can stay. You're stuck in an endless hole of sadness, right? Maybe we can find a way to bring you back to your happy self!" she said with a big smile. If he even HAS a happy self, Poof knows I need happiness again.... Willowfloof shook her head, trying to shake her depressing thoughts away and immediately began munching on an apple.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed May 31, 2017 10:30 pm

"No. I should leave. I don't belong here. I don't belong anywhere. I'll isolate myself more and more. And the more isolated I become...the more isolated...I will feel." Edgyfloof tried to put in an earbud to listen to his favorite emo band, before realizing he doesn't have ears.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed May 31, 2017 10:33 pm

Tornadofloof had been 'walking' through the forest, when suddenly she came across other floofs "Ohhai!" She exclaimed, greeting the other floofs nearby. "I don't believe we've met, I'm Tornadofloof, how about you?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33069

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed May 31, 2017 10:41 pm

Willowfloof stood still, Edgyfloofs words come from the heart of a soul who has been plunged in the deepest depths of emo known to floofs. She didn't know how to react. All she could do was let his painfully emotional words soak in. She wasn't even thinking anything at all. Nothing but deadly silence for what felt like an eternity.

As soon as she regained her consciousness, she nervously began munching another apple while very quietly humming to herself.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed May 31, 2017 11:23 pm

Floof Name: Floofvixen
Description: Floofy fox. Brite red wiff teeny white tip floof tail. Vurr stealth, despite no limbs
What Your Floof Is From: Floofsona
Personality: Vurr stealth. Much ninja. Floof.
Other: Empress of floof (self proclaimed, not actually ruling anything)

----

Floof Name: Floofcose de Minsolin the III~
Description: Floofier than most other floofs, and covered in every bright, eye-burning pastel array of candy and dessert-like accessories imagineable and more, nearly to the point of being an eldritch entity of sugar. Actually edible, and can instantly regrow and replace lost desserts with two more new kinds of dessert. One bite may be too much for you. I'll try to draw this phenomenon later. Maybe.
What Your Floof Is From: My head, just now
Personality: SWEET AND FEMININE AND LOVEABLE AND KIND AND FRIENDLY AND
Other: You get diabetes in your soul just by being in her company more than 30 seconds. If it doesn't make you feel physically sick, it'll make you overcome with the power of FRIEEEEENDSHIIIIIP~*@<>@

this particular kind of super sugar floof is endangered lately because male floofs are not, by nature, as diabetic as females (the single drop of testosterone is a great cure for floof-induced diabetes) and therefore don't survive as long...they just turn into regular floofs because death is very un-diabetic

Last edited by Stealthy on Wed May 31, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next