Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythic Glade (MountainClan RolePlay)

+2
Tornadostorm
Goldy
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Mythic Glade (MountainClan RolePlay) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mythic Glade (MountainClan RolePlay)

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Redwing watched as Bluepoppy entered the camp, carefully turning his head to follow her as she moved from place to place. Showing her very carefully he was aware of her absence earlier. And while internally he was relieved, he wanted to protect Bluepoppy from getting herself into trouble. And he hoped the subtle gesture of him watching her was enough. “It is late.” Redwing murrowed calmly without looking at his leader. He stood, and stretched. “If it’s ok with you, ma’am, I shall be getting to sleep.”
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33099

Back to top Go down

Mythic Glade (MountainClan RolePlay) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mythic Glade (MountainClan RolePlay)

Post by Goldy Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Finchwing stood as well, somehow appearing larger than her deputy despite her much smaller size. "I will, too. Good work today." She let her rare praise hang in the air as she dipped her head respectfully to her deputy. She didn't often acknowledge the achievements of her cats, as it was her belief that each cat's individual feats were the accomplishments of the Clan as a whole. Still, the black-furred leader couldn't help but respect the skill her deputy showed during their expedition. I still don't know what his Ability is, but I'll find out.
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 41
Fresh-kill : 18874

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat May 05, 2018 9:23 am

Redwing stared at her suddenly, his tired eyes betraying a bit of shock. After a moment he then dipped his head to her, composure regained, and padded off to his den. This time, he fell asleep quickly.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Mon May 07, 2018 1:18 pm

Finchstar watched, still and emotionless as a tree, as her deputy padded into his den. Finchstar felt a pang of envy at the warriors who curled up asleep each night and awoke with a fresh start each morning. Finchstar herself rarely slept, and she knew that tonight would be as sleepless as the last. Glancing around the empty camp and ensuring that no eyes were on her, Finchstar stalked behind her dense thicket den and slipped out of camp through the well-worn thorn tunnel that she often used to leave the glade undetected. The breeze and fresh air gave the black leader the energy that her insomnia denied her and she slunk through the pines like a spirit until she felt the cool wind from the lake. She picked her pace up to a run until she exploded from the dense cover of the pines to the open beach, starlight suddenly bursting from the sky. In a moment of sheer defiance, free from the grip of her old fear of water, she continued running towards the barely visible black line between the water and the sky. Water splashed over her legs and lapped at her belly but Finchstar barely seemed to notice as she continued to half-run, half-swim away from the beach. Something seemed to pull her paws into the water and Finchstar didn't care to resist this urge. A large wave surged over her head and the moment she was completely submerged, the dark water surrounding her was replaced by a bright clearing, too bright for the leader's eyes to immediately adjust to, and her fur felt dry and as scruffy as always.
Is this StarClan?
(Twist help me think of what should happen in her dream? It's pretty much a 1x1 rp now but I really want to keep it going with Finch and Red haha)
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 41
Fresh-kill : 18874

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:33 am

(Ok ok sorry I never replied, but I'mma think...

Maybe StarClan can give an ominous very obscure warning about a coming threat that might wipe out their clan. A short one line prophecy... And we don't have to think of what the prophecy means right away because... The clans never figure it out until it's nearly come true, haha. So we can do that part later.)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6