Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✿The Medicine Cats’ RP!✿

2 posters

Go down

Heart ✿The Medicine Cats’ RP!✿

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:02 pm

Here’s an RP between @Midnightflame and I!

Basically, we’ll be having an adventure as CloudClan’s medicine cats. We have to find a cure for an unknown illness, and only StarClan can guide us to this cure. The plot will be developed further as we roleplay.

*Feel free to read through this RP to see what happens!*

Last edited by Lotuspaw on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39245

Back to top Go down

Heart Re: ✿The Medicine Cats’ RP!✿

Post by Midnightflame Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:18 pm

On this brisk spring morning, Midnightflame awoke to the fresh scent of dew in the air. Letting out a big yawn as Midnightflame stretched herself out of bed she started grooming herself and she heard birds chirping in the background, today is going to be good. she thought to herself. Midnightflame went over to the freshkill pile and grabbed herself a nice plump mouse and found a nice sunny spot to eat. I have much to get done today before the gathering tonight...... Midnightflame thought to herself
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19822

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:25 pm

Lotuspaw woke up, excited about the Gathering that is to come. I can’t wait! Lotuspaw padded out of the medicine den, following her mentor. Lotuspaw grabbed a medium-sized fish and sat near Midnightflame. “Are you ready for the Gathering?” Lotuspaw asked her mentor. Lotuspaw took a bite of her fish.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down