Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey All You Cool Cats & Kittens

+3
Tornadostorm
Swallowfeather
Silverstar
7 posters

Go down

Hey All You Cool Cats & Kittens Empty Hey All You Cool Cats & Kittens

Post by Silverstar Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:15 am

I hope everyone is doing well! It blew me away to still see activity on this website. I was online talking to a friend and somehow we found ourselves talking about this place. I decided to see if I could find it - and here we are.

I sincerely hope quarantine is being kind to you all...what a strange time we are living in.

A lot of us have grown up quite a bit! I am 20 now, and I believe I joined the original club when I was 11. I know that is a similar story for many of you. Almost a whole decade you guys; that's insane.

This club was where I spent most of my pre-teen years, and you all were my childhood friends. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Anyways, I might check back here a bit. I'd love to hear how your lives are going if you're willing to share.

Best,

Liv
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20341

Back to top Go down

Hey All You Cool Cats & Kittens Empty Re: Hey All You Cool Cats & Kittens

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:09 pm

Ay, nice to see you again~ The site here is actually pretty much dead except for RPing (mostly Misty and I) and forum games, but the club isn't dead. We mostly talk on Discord now; I can PM you a link to the server if you want :D
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32812

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:06 pm

SILVY EEYYY :D So good to see you <3

I hope quarantine has been good for you too. And yes, you should come to the discord and say hi to everyone :D
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33124

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:02 pm

hey silvy!!! my mentor lol it's so nice to see you! I get what you mean, I joined when I was 10 (I'm 17 now), my 7 year anniversary was in february. I personally don't come on here much anymore, only to post on games when I have nothing else to do, but like swallow and twister said above, the discord is more active if you're interested! I've had a couple weird phases where I decide to leave the club for whatever reason, but I've never been able to pull myself away entirely. there's something kinda special about it...it's small but it's closely knit.
I'm honestly having a pretty hard time with the quarantine myself, definitely one of the scariest things I've ever been through. I really hope you're doing better!
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34271

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:11 pm

agh i'm late but silvy it's been a while, heyo!! i've been here for 7 and a half years now myself, and it's shaped my life so much! even the worst times i've been here for were worth the good parts, i've made so many friends and even a queerplatonic partner through this club that i couldn't imagine my life without it. i vanished for like a solid 2 years once and i'm still not very active but i still drop by sometimes to get those sweet sweet counting game posts lol. i'm scraping by as usual, hope this whole weird situation has been treating you well
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:20 pm

oh my goodness y'all. It's Deertail here, I really need my name changed back (I had an obsession with Harry Potter\ if you can't tell), or Emily, but I go by one of my middle names (Virginia) now like I've always wanted to do. College gave me that opportunity and I took it lol
I joined when I was 12 and I'm 20 now. Everything you said is true; the reason I'm on here to even see this right now is bc I was reminiscing about how much fun we had and I was wondering how my old friends were. Quarantine is going super slow for me, I live alone in an apartment now with my service dog Blue. She's an English lab, Australian shepherd, and poodle mix.
I'd really like the discord if you don't mind I miss you all
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Warrior

Herbs : 29
Fresh-kill : 17561

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:32 pm

Haaahh hi Deer!!!! I've missed ya a lot <3

I'll give you the discord real quick

https://discord.gg/DaUBmHa Here ya go! Enjoy And
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33124

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldy Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:40 pm

LIV it's been so long!! I didn't see this months ago when you posted this but it's so good to hear from you! You can join this discord server https://discord.gg/MEwNHfB we have now, or hit me up on discord (megavenusaur#1711) if you want to chat!
Goldy
Goldy
StarClan Leader

Herbs : 41
Fresh-kill : 18899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down