Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossover Chronicles (6) - (Locked; see final post for details)

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Crossover Chronicles (6) - (Locked; see final post for details) Empty Crossover Chronicles (6) - (Locked; see final post for details)

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:14 pm

(Continuing from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

This is an RP where characters from anything (even OCs) are welcome. It originally started on another site, but then something happened, which caused us to be unable to continue it there. However, one day, I decided to bring it back here, and now it's continuing to live on.

It takes place in a "hub world" mostly resembling a rustic fantasy setting. There's a lot of wilderness to explore, but the occasional village provides a place to stock up on supplies, or simply to rest and take a break from "roughing it" on a long journey.

The (Recent) History of the Modern Crossover World (WIP) wrote:Originally, characters would enter the Crossover World by choice, upon discovering portals that had spontaneously opened in their own worlds. As these two-way portals were completely stable and stayed open indefinitely at both ends, the characters were free to come and go as they pleased. Sometimes, they would even use the Crossover World as a hub to visit each others' worlds, learning a lot about one another's lives.

One day, an atrociously evil being with godlike power entered the Crossover World. She caused many souls great suffering, but the most unforgivable of her crimes was the destruction of several entire worlds--whole universes, reduced to nothing. Thankfully, another being of comparable power was starting to become aware of her presence: a kindly mother of the stars, and guardian of the entire whimsical universe she called home. This benevolent guardian soon found a way to observe what was unfolding from her own world, and started considering her options on how to handle the threat.

As the situation became more and more dire, the guardian saw no choice but to pull the fiend into the Interuniversal Void and face her there one-on-one.

Ultimately, after a titanic struggle, the guardian prevailed. Using every last drop of her power, she attempted to repair the immeasurable damage caused by her enemy. Though she did just barely succeed in restoring the damaged and destroyed worlds, the entire Multiverse was destabilized in the process.

Some time later, the destabilization of the Multiverse peaked when a being of pure chaos--more powerful than either of the participants in the previous battle--entered this world. Though initially weakened, it lurked and scuttled around until finding a suitable target to attack and possess: the very same guardian who had defeated the last great evil.

Ongoing Plots and Events-

Battle at the Giant Tooth-
The party has followed an old ally's directions to find what appears to be a giant molar resting in the middle of a forest clearing. They were told that something resembling a giant blood vessel could be found inside, but upon inspection, they instead found a small red Chuchu nestled there. Upon being found, the Chuchu fled in a panic... to alert countless others of its kind to swarm the scene.

Guidelines and Such-

• Please post all new character forms in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • No power-playing. RP only your own characters; not those of others.
  • Please remember the rules of the site, and keep within them.
  • When getting involved in a plot, be sure that you'll be able to keep up and see it through.
  • If I've given you permission to "run" a sideplot, it's important that we stay in close communication.

Here's a basic form to use; you may decorate it if you'd like. (Alternatively, you could make your own form, if you wish.)-

Name:
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC):
Species:
Appearance:
Personality and traits:
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional):
Other:

Remember: please post any new forms [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as opposed to on this thread. This will make them easier to find again if the need arises

(I forgot to reserve the correct post last time, so the continuation actually includes this one)

"Er... Actually, that's not it," Robin began to explain in reply to Flint. "She readily admitted to making herself a snack last night without telling anyone, but..." He trailed off, and there was a brief silence as he paused to gather his thoughts. The inconsistency he had found in Mandy's story and the implications that came with it bothered him significantly. He sighed, then lowly continued to speak. "... It... didn't add up. We're missing more than what she told me about..."

An idea popped into Cookie's head, causing her eyes to light up. "Ooh! What if we ran into one of our FRIENDS' friends? Aaaaahh! I'd love that; it would be like a reunion thing!"

Last edited by Swallowfeather on Tue May 04, 2021 7:33 pm; edited 11 times in total
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32762

Back to top Go down

Crossover Chronicles (6) - (Locked; see final post for details) Empty Re: Crossover Chronicles (6) - (Locked; see final post for details)

Post by Stealthy Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:57 pm

Torsolus’ eyes lit up a little. “Yeah! That’d be amazing! We could meet ANYbody out here!” He looked at the horizon excitedly.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17757

Back to top Go down

Crossover Chronicles (6) - (Locked; see final post for details) Empty Re: Crossover Chronicles (6) - (Locked; see final post for details)

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:08 am

“Do you think she was hiding other times she ate without permission?” Flint said warily. “Why would she admit to one food related crime but hide another?” He rubbed his head, hiding his expression for a moment. “It doesn’t make sense.” He growled the last part of his sentence unhappily
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33074

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:38 am

"... Oh my creampuff. What if we--... Huh?" Just before she could express her wild idea of who they might meet next, Cookie caught a glimpse of Robin and Flint off to the side, looking serious. "... What do you think's going on?" she asked, looking vaguely uneasy.

"Well, either that, or she simply took more than she claimed to," Robin pointed out in response to Flint's first question, then sighed again before replying to what was said afterwards. "I know... I probably wouldn't suspect her of anything underhanded, either, if not for the lack of evidence pointing to any other possibility," he stated with a bit of a worn expression. "In any case, we need to keep a close eye on her."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Crossover Chronicles (6) - (Locked; see final post for details) Empty ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 6)~

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:54 pm

Flint nodded, pinning his ears seriously. "And we should examine the food storage area. Maybe there's something there we didn't notice before." Flint pushed himself to his feet with a grunt. and striding over to their food, he crouched in front of it. 'Well, isn't this fun.' He thought sarcastically to himself. shoving objects aside to look around and behind for anything leading to who or what took the food.

Mintpaw could smell the tension from Robin and Flint. Without her even noticing, she lifted her head and parted her jaws, scenting the air carefully
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:58 pm

I shall join! :3c

Name: Leo
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Fire Emblem Fates
Species: Human
Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Personality and traits: He's the serious younger brother of Nohr, and he loves tomatoes. Sometimes, he will put on his collar backwards in the morning because he's half-asleep, but he hates when people mention it.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): He uses a tome called Brynhildr, which lets him manipulate gravity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Alm
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Fire Emblem Gaiden/Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Personality and traits: Cares for his friends and hopes to bring peace to the world. He loves Celica.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): He can wield Falchion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Celica
What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): Fire Emblem Gaiden/Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Personality and traits: Very kind and believes in peace. Loves Alm very much.
Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): Uses magic and swords. She usually uses holy magic and fire magic.
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39245

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:19 pm

(Welcome :D I can't wait for you to join us)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:30 pm

(Thanks, Twist :D)
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39245

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:05 pm

(AAAAAAHHHH WELCOME LOTUS
I'm not going to lie, Misty and I basically screamed in excitement when we saw your joining post. I love your CHARACTER CHOICES)

"Perhaps..." Robin murmured as he joined Flint in the investigation. He was truly hoping that something would suddenly turn up: a clue indicating that perhaps a sly animal had visited the area and made off with some food after Mandy had been there. As thorough as he was, however, no such evidence came up. Not one hair or feather, and not a single out-of-place track in the dirt.
After several moments, Robin stopped searching. He could have continued, but there wasn't really much time, as the group had to prepare to keep moving soon--they hadn't even eaten breakfast yet. "Well, I guess that's it... Let's hope she was simply being forgetful," he commented with a low sigh. "Right now, we really need to focus on preparing for the journey ahead."
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:18 pm

Flint stared disapprovingly at the food, but straightened again, and folded his wings. “I guess we’ll just have to keep an eye on it.” He mumbled. ‘It’s a mystery.’ He thought to himself he then packed up the few scant things he’d unpacked for himself, and started putting them into a bag.

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:00 pm

(Quick post to signal a timeskip: we are now after breakfast)
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:01 pm

Mintpaw was putting together her herbs. She was trying to find somewhere to put her poppyseeds for Flint (She was still determined to force him to eat them, but he had become even more stubborn about it sense the last time she actually got him to take them) And tried stuffing them in her tail, but they wouldn't stay. And if they did, she kept pulling out her fur trying to get them out. And what about the berries she had to carry? She was starting to get flustered.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:02 pm

Link walked up to her and opened his pouch, with a pocket newly emptied for her herbs.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:04 pm

Mintpaw didn't notice at first. She knew he was nearby, but she couldn't tell he was holding the pouch out to her until she literally whapped her head on the pouch "Wha.." she reached a paw and felt it. "What.. Is that... Is that.. She reared on her hind legs, "Link.. I-" Her paw slipped inside, and she realized how good it'd be to carry her stuff "C-Can I put my stuff with yours?" She asked hesitantly after a moment.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:07 pm

A mute child communicating with a blind cat—truly a curse. But that wouldn’t stop Link.

He nodded with a solemn “Hmmph!” And scratched her sweetly on the cheek.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:10 pm

Mintpaw smiled when he scratched her cheek, taking that as a yes. She then started handing him her herbs, so that she didn't drop any trying to put them in the pouch. "thanks for this"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:12 pm

He laughed in response and put the herbs in carefully.

Torsolus was already offering to help people pack.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:06 pm

(I have been given permission to timeskip; we are now on the move, en route to the tooth)

Some time after the party had set off on the next leg of the journey, they were traveling across a lush, open plain. They were roughly in the middle of the green expanse when something high in the sky emitted a harsh call. It was so high up, however, that it was probably impossible for the human ear to detect--especially hidden by the sound of the breeze.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:08 pm

Mintpaw, who had taken to riding on Lucina's shoulder once more. Suddenly stiffened Her ears perked. Suddenly with an insistent hiss she snapped "QUIET" to the conversation around her. "Wha-what is.. that... Does... Does anybody hear that?" The noise was so high pitched it hurt her ears. Her pelt fluffed. She wasn't getting good vibes from the noise "I...I I don't... There's... There's something out there... In.. In the sky? I think.. Are there trees? Maybe in the trees?" She unknowingly latched her claws into Lucina's shoulder.

Flint glanced back at her, confused. "I don't hear anything." He murmured after a moment.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Robin stopped in his tracks when he heard Mintpaw speak up, then motioned for the rest of the group to do the same if they hadn't already. He stayed silent for a moment, but like Flint, he couldn't hear anything either. Upon glancing skyward, he noticed a group of shapes flying overhead. They were too distant to identify, but the sight of them gave him a bad feeling in his gut. "... What does it sound like, Mintpaw?" he quietly asked the small cat, staying alert. His tone remained relatively calm, as he didn't want to frighten her any further; if they really were headed for a fight, everybody needed to be as focused as possible.

Cookie stared up into the sky, noticing the shapes overhead. "... What are THOSE...?" she questioned somewhat softly, wide-eyed.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:38 pm

"It's.. Really high pitched. Like... A mouse screaming constantly." she whined, pinning her ears "It kinda hurts as it's getting louder. Oh.. It's getting louder, are they getting closer?" She asked uncertainly.

Flint strained his ears, but he still couldn't really hear anything, maybe a faint ringing, but not much else. Still, he admitted the young cat's ears were very reliable, and he didn't have a reason to doubt them. Especially when looking in the sky, he saw black shapes circling overhead. "Should I fly up and check it out?" He asked.

He glanced at Mintpaw. Her ears were clearly hurting her. He scowled, and took to the air without waiting for Robin's response, flapping his large wings and quickly gaining air towards the distant black shapes, the wing blowing in his face. He rarely got to fly. He liked it.

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:51 pm

“Those are sooo neat! Look at the fellas go! Aw[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] HI UP THERE!” He yelled up and waved at the passers by.

Link already had his hand on the hilt of his sword be instinct, locked on the creatures above.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:01 am

As Mintpaw was positioned right next to her ear, Lucina just about jumped and froze instantly when she heard her call out to the group. Squinting tightly for just a moment as the small cat dug her claws into her shoulder, she quickly turned her gaze towards the sky. Indeed, some shapes appeared to be flying around overhead, though she couldn't yet detect any sound coming from them. "Hmm..." she uttered, feeling rather unsettled as she watched them closely.

Mandy glanced up as well, having no idea what to expect from the distant shapes. "Wha-...?" All of a sudden, she saw Flint take off to get a closer look, her eyes widening somewhat in reaction. "Whoa...! Uhm, c-careful up there...!" she called uncertainly.
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28102

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:07 am

Just as Robin was about to tell Flint not to fly off on his own, the Kattaca did just that. His eyes widened in shock. "W-wait, FLINT, NO...!" he called after him, though as he reminded himself mid-way to keep his voice down, it was less of a shout and more of a croak. Just then, he heard Torsolus, who--for whatever reason--sounded perfectly cheerful, actually calling and waving to the ominous figures. His eyelid twitched; this was just too much. "Q-quiet!!" he ordered harshly in a hushed, stressed voice, grabbing Torsolus' waving arm and pulling it back down.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:15 am

Flint flew into the sky. Slowly he gained on the creatures. until he was flying at their level, but at a distance. he scanned them for a moment. 'They have weapons... For flying reptiles that's pretty clever.' he smirked. alone, up here, he felt like he could be himself. "Soooo, what'chu up to?" He asked. Causing all of the creatures to turn to him. "Heelllo..?" He asked hesitantly, waving slightly. One of the creatures, one without arms screeched at him and lunched forward swiping at him, he flew up, just dodging it. "Ooooh so scary!" He sneered. Offended for it's friend, another with a scythe flew at him, he dodged that too.

-
"They're mad..." Mintpaw murmured. "F-Flint..."
-
Soon all of them were trying to get a piece of Flint. He was easily dodging their attacks with the freedom of the air. He didn't attack though, not really. He was just dodging "Can you guys just.. You know... Go? I'm not hurting you, am I?" He sounded agitated. One of the lance users slashed at him, he dodged back, right into the path of a scythe user. It swiped at him and nicked his wing. "GAAH!"
-
"Flint's hurt!" Mintpaw sounded alarmed, listening to the battle carefully
-
Suddenly Flint felt himself go rigid, spreading from his wing through his whole body. 'Well gosh dangit!' He fell from the sky, His neck muscles so tense he couldn't even scream.

Last edited by Tornadostorm on Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next