Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sickening [Serious and Heavy Stuff Inside]

4 posters

Go down

Sickening [Serious and Heavy Stuff Inside] Empty Sickening [Serious and Heavy Stuff Inside]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Hello.

I don't normally rant. I usually keep to myself on multiple issues unless asked my personal opinion. But today, I have something that I feel very strongly about that I have been unfortunately seeing more and more of in life. It's something that is becoming a growing problem amongst people that absolutely needs to stop, and it's even a problem that I have had to deal with in my past. What could I be talking about?

Abuse.

I bet a chill just went through the room as you read that. But even if it didn't I'll bet you're surprised at my rant topic of choice... It's true, abuse is something that most people don't think or even have the desire to think about, but the issue is all too real. At this very moment, there are people all over the world becoming or still being victims of abuse in all its forms: physical, mental, and emotional. The sheer idea of the infliction of any time of harm upon somebody who did absolutely NOTHING TO DESERVE IT sickens me to the ends of the Earth and back. I would know -- I am a survivor of all three types of abuse, and it is something that I feel very strongly about and I feel I should rant.

First of all, how in the world does somebody have the capacity to even THINK about harming an innocent person in any way, shape, or form? That will forever be beyond my realm of understanding, especially when the abusers are parents and the victims are children, as my situation was. I mean, these "parents" need a freaking reality check.

YOU ARE THESE CHILDREN'S PARENTS

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THESE CHILDREN AND RAISE THEM WITH LOVE

THEY ARE YOURS

THEY LOOK UP TO YOU

THEY TURN TO YOU FOR PROTECTION AND LOVE

And what do you do, dear parents in question?

You smack them around. Push, pull their hair, scratch, claw, pin them, throw them down, or whatever you feel like doing to them that day.
You belittle them and call them every insult and name under the sun.
You make them feel as if they are not even worth the dirt they walk upon.
You compare them to people that you know are nothing like them, just to make them feel worse.

THOSE ARE YOUR FREAKING CHILDREN! GROW UP, GET OVER YOURSELF, AND BECOME A FREAKING ADULT. WHAT ON GOD'S EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU FOR YOU TO THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE HAVING A BAD DAY OR WHATEVER THAT YOU GET THE RIGHT TO HARM YOUR CHILDREN?! Do you just not care that you brought a person forth into the world and that now they are your responsibility? Do you not care that beating them/spewing verbal venom at them on a daily basis/causing them to think that they will never amount to anything will forever change them as a person and its quite possible that your permanent damage will hinder them in functioning properly in society? DO YOU NOT CARE THAT THESE ARE PEOPLE YOU'RE MINDLESSLY AND ATROCIOUSLY RUINING THE LIVES OF?

But you know what the worst case of child abuse is?
When the parents either don't want the child or the child isn't how they planned/how they want them to be. That's what happened to me. My biological father hated me, starved me, caused me to develop an inferiority complex because he constantly told me that I didn't matter/wouldn't amount to anything/will never turn out as good as my older brother will, beat me, the list goes on.
Why?
I went through all that torture simply because I was a girl, and he wanted another boy.
There was nothing else to it.

Because of him, I find it hard to trust everyone around me. Because of him, I'm overly sensitive and can't take criticism very well at all. Because of him, I'm deathly afraid of men, not boys my age, but men who are older and stronger than me. Because of him, I don't really value myself as important. Because of him, I am flawed and very broken in ways. Thankfully, that part of my life is dead and gone with the dust in the wind.

Abuse CAN and WILL ruin somebody's life.
It's not funny.
It's not right.
It's evil.

Why can't the world see that and make a bigger effort to change it?

Ugh, I'm probably going to delete this in a few hours.

/rant

Back to top Go down

Sickening [Serious and Heavy Stuff Inside] Empty Re: Sickening [Serious and Heavy Stuff Inside]

Post by Whispy Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Oh Zellie...I know that there's nothing I can say that can help you feel better.
But, it's awful for anyone to have to go through anything like that...it makes me so upset that people like you have to. People who are wonderful, sweet, strong, wise. It's just so messed up.
I hope that you know that you're amazing and so strong, and I really admire you and look up to you. And I don't really know what to say beyond all this, but it's so upsetting that people have to go through this. Parents should realize that their children should be one of, if not the most, important things in their lives. And they need to care for and treat their children well.
*huggles you because she doesn't know what to say now*
Whispy
Whispy
The Ultimate

Herbs : 8
Fresh-kill : 19758

Back to top Go down

Sickening [Serious and Heavy Stuff Inside] Empty Re: Sickening [Serious and Heavy Stuff Inside]

Post by Jewelsky Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Oh, my. This is devastating. :"c
Nobody should ever have to endure that, especially not you. *glomps tightly*
I'm sorry... I really don't know what to say; my pain for you and all abused children cannot be expressed in word form currently.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62428

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheatpaw Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:19 am

This reminds me of my m-mother....
Wheatpaw
Wheatpaw
Apprentice

Herbs : 10
Fresh-kill : 19929

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:30 am

Aw, you too, Wheaty?
*huggles Wheat and Zellie*
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62428

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstar Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:24 pm

I've known about this for while, several years actually.
I can't believe how cruel people can be. It's always the kind, loving, wise, amazing people who have to endure what you go through. I just don't understand why. No one deserves it...

Parents should only have children if they are willing to nurture, care, and love their children. Children are not just toys you can throw around and not care if you hurt them. They have emotions, thoughts and a soul. It isn't their job for them to be there just for the parents. It's their job to be there for the children. And just because it is their child, doesn't mean they can take their anger out on them. You can't force a person to be born simply to be a beating stick.

I am so sorry Zellie. I look up to you so much....and just remember. You will grow up to be a better person who will/does love people more than your parents have to you. You will be a stronger person.

Stay strong, we love you <3
Silverstar
Silverstar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 60
Fresh-kill : 20366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down