Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Irritates You T^T

+17
Stealthy
Morningkit
Bellatrix
Swallowfeather
Glimmerwing
Willowrose
Northkit
Vinefrost
Midnightflame
Twilight
Pinesage
Moonflame
Shadowdragon
Swirlstar
Jewelsky
Silverstar
Wheatpaw
21 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

What Irritates You T^T - Page 16 Empty Re: What Irritates You T^T

Post by Stealthy Tue May 10, 2016 12:24 am

I'm still Canadian but I'm voting as a Californian "out-of-country". As far as the government is concerned, I'm stuck far from home. XD

Yeah Politics are confusing. All I know is I don't want Trump OR Hillary. And I have a bad feeling it'll be between them come the election. It's like "Who do you want to run the country, alien overlord A or alien overlord B?" I know some people like Trump and some like Hillary, but apparently 7/10 Americans are unhappy with the people currently running for president. I wish there was a way to do a do-over. Hey, can we make that dude Quintin Trembly run for president again?
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue May 10, 2016 6:27 am

I'd vote for Quentin Trembley if I could lol
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62398

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinesage Tue May 10, 2016 11:21 am

Stealthy wrote:I'm still Canadian but I'm voting as a Californian "out-of-country". As far as the government is concerned, I'm stuck far from home. XD

Yeah Politics are confusing. All I know is I don't want Trump OR Hillary. And I have a bad feeling it'll be between them come the election. It's like "Who do you want to run the country, alien overlord A or alien overlord B?" I know some people like Trump and some like Hillary, but apparently 7/10 Americans are unhappy with the people currently running for president. I wish there was a way to do a do-over. Hey, can we make that dude Quintin Trembly run for president again?
pretty sure at this point there's no way it's not gonna be trump vs. hillary
so
yeah
we're screwed

Pinesage
Technician

Herbs : 275
Fresh-kill : 25033

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Glimmerwing wrote:My terrible habit of, when drawing a character's facial expression, making the same face that I'm drawing, and not realizing it. So if I'm drawing a character laughing or smiling, I look like I'm laughing irl for no reason; or if there's a character I'm drawing who's hurt and upset, I look hurt and upset when nothing's happening xD It's the worst when I'm drawing someone with a really weird face, which I do quite a lot woops
oh my gosh I don't even think I saw this post until now
I always do this and it is the worst lol sometimes I draw random derpy comics and then my facial expressions get really interesting k
and even if I'm drawing actual serious art where people are sad I just look sad too or happy or whatever etc you described the whole thing in your post so
I try to catch myself and stop it but it's just something I do without thinking and it's annoying idk
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:04 am

^YES THIS IS A PROBLEM I STILL HAVE AND I HATE IT
I thought I was the only one lol, everyone irl thinks I'm insane

when you're kinda bored and everything you want to do is pretty much impossible
"hey maybe I'll draw"
oops you either have no ideas or when you finally do have an idea you don't have the correct supplies
"hey maybe I'll play an instrument"
oops everyone in your house except you is asleep horrible timing
and even if they weren't, something is wrong with all of your instruments that makes it impossible to play them rip
"hey maybe I'll talk to *person* haven't seen them in a while*
oops they're never online
"hey maybe I'll do a thing that requires a phone"
oops your phone completely disappeared off the face of the earth and it was broken anyways
save me I need something to do ;-;
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34266

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:27 pm

xDDD I hate when that happens!!

When you realize your mom cleaned up and now you can't find anything. T_T Currently, I can't find my external harddrive cause she cleaned while I was gone last week. Oh well, it'll turn up.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33119

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Let's comment on another old post.... Shall we?

WARNING: I'll be talking about blood, and lot's of it! If that makes you queasy, just ignore me!

NOSE. BLEEDS.

Okay, I had never gotten a nose bleed before, and I was pretty happy about it. The thought of blood coming our of my nose? g r o s s.I forget exactly when, but I finally got the dreaded thign. I thought it was a huge deal and that I was seriously sick, as for it had lasted 10 minutes, silly me.... I was home at the time so I just ran to the bathroom and yadda yadda yadda, I lived.

Flash forwards to the Monday earlier this week. I wake up to get ready for school and my nose is all stuffed up. I was getting a cold so I, naturally, go to blow my nose. I blow my nose and RED EVERYWHERE. I look on my WHITE PILLOWS and my nose had bled E V E R Y W H E R E . The last nosebleed I had was maybe over 2 years ago? I thought nothing of it as it only lasted like, 5 minutes. I get on wiht my day, paranoid that'll it'll bleed again at school, but thankfully, it doesn't.

Now let's talk about last night....groan....
So to say the least, I'm sick, My eyes hurt because of my sinuses, my throat is drier than the Sahara Desert etc etc. And I wake up at about, 1 AM, and terror strikes. This nosebleed is SO much worse, it gets all over my legs, my carpet, my T-shirt. I'm kneeling over the toliet and it looks like a crime scene, ya know? My hand is beet red and I just feel overall disgusting. And the best part!! This whole ordeal took about 20-30 minutes! I wanted it to stop so I was looking up those tricks online and stuff, they helped a bit. I took some funny photos to my friends about how my nose was bleeding again and went off to sleep.
So that's sounds overwhelming right? WELL JUST WAIT FOR IT. I wake up again at 5 AM and MY NOSE IS BLEEDING AGAIN. This one was only 15-20 minutes, but it was H E A V Y. Like, I was getting really scared with how much blood I was loosing.

It might be just nothing, like maybe the cold or whatever? But I'm staying home today, just in case, and my Mum made an appointment with my Doctor for this Friday.

Last edited by *~Moonflame~* on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakeee)
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19437

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:13 pm

*~Moonflame~* wrote:Let's comment on another old post.... Shall we?

WARNING: I'll be talking about blood, and lot's of it! If that makes you queasy, just ignore me!

NOSE. BLEEDS.

Okay, I had never gotten a nose bleed before, and I was pretty happy about it. The thought of blood coming our of my nose? g r o s s.I forget exactly when, but I finally got the dreaded thign. I thought it was a huge deal and that I was seriously sick, as for it had lasted 10 minutes, silly me.... I was home at the time so I just ran to the bathroom and yadda yadda yadda, I lived.

Flash forwards to the Monday earlier this week. I wake up to get ready for school and my nose is all stuffed up. I was getting a cold so I, naturally, go to blow my nose. I blow my nose and RED EVERYWHERE. I look on my WHITE PILLOWS and my nose had bled E V E R Y W H E R E . The last nosebleed I had was maybe over 2 years ago? I thought nothing of it as it only lasted like, 5 minutes. I get on wiht my day, paranoid that'll it'll bleed again at school, but thankfully, it doesn't.

Now let's talk about last night....groan....
So to say the least, I'm sick/ My eyes hurt because of my sines, my throat is drier than the Sahara Desert etc etc. And I wake up at about, 1 AM, and terror strikes. This nosebleed is SO much worse, it gets all over my legs, my carpet, my T-shirt. I'm kneeling over the toliet and it looks like a crime scene, ya know? My hand is beet red and I just feel overall disgusting. And the best part!! This whole ordeal took about 20-30 minutes! I wanted it to stop so I was looking up those tricks online and stuff, they helped a bit. I took some funny photos to my friends about how my nose was bleeding again and went off to sleep.
So that's sounds overwhelming right? WELL JUST WAIT FOR IT. I wake up again at 5 AM and MY NOSE IS BLEEDING AGAIN. This one was only 15-20 minutes, but it was H E A V Y. Like, I was getting really scared with how much blood I was loosing.

It might be just nothing, like maybe the cold or whatever? But I'm staying home today, just in case, and my Mum made an appointment with my Doctor for this Friday.

Oh my that's just terrible, Mooneh D: GWS!!! <\3
Gosh, I never had a nosebleed that bad >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:47 pm

Awwwww poor Mooneh D: I'm so sorry >.< I've never had a nosebleed nearly that bad, I think only Stealth has had anything at all close, and even hers wasn't like that.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon May 01, 2017 3:55 am

Getting woken up early...

I absolutely hate it. Even if I was only going to sleep for another 5 minutes I hate it. It really shouldn't bug me all that much, but it does. People need sleep!

Probably the biggest reason that I hate it is how tired I feel from it. Even the littlest bit of sleep lost makes me feel sooo drained. There's almost nothing that will help me for the whole day.

It also just makes me aggressive or something. I find myself a lot less happy and easily annoyed with the loss of sleep.

Nowadays I get enough sleep more often, but the days that I don't, you better watch out.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40037

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon May 22, 2017 8:58 pm

When people *coughmomcough* say they are gonna do a project but never do it.... XD I still love you mom its okay
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19867

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue May 23, 2017 6:59 pm

Jewelsky wrote:having a really insane song in your head right before bed siiiiiigh
the fact that I still remember the exact song I was referring to and can't remember what question I asked bill wurtz 2 minutes ago
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu May 25, 2017 11:34 am

Aww man Jules xDDD I feel ya
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed May 31, 2017 2:32 am

Getting a break but instead of relaxing and enjoying it anxiously counting down every day until you have to go work again.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42534

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Reading my first posts on this thread and seeing how dumb and hypocritical I was and probably still am
I'm sorry to anyone who had to deal with past-me and even me now. I'm sorry.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28046

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:17 am

I relate ^^
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:18 am

Same here. I really don't use this word, but back then, I was a jerk. And I might still be. I dunno. I apologize for all le people who have had to deal with me as well xD
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:30 pm

I was THE WORST and apologize deeply for everything, I've gone back and edited out a lot of my old posts actually cause I can't stand thinking about how bad they are rip
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:39 pm

I think we can say that all of us from 3+ years ago sucked.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Ya agreed
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:20 pm

unpopular opinion: i dont like counting games oopsie
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19437

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:12 pm

When, at the moment, you totally seem to lack motivation to continue playing and complete a major game you got last month. .___.
And you suspect the reason has some connection to the fact that you're totally sick of someone else in the house yelling saltily at their version of the game. That and constantly asking you about literally every tiny detail like you're some kind of all-knowing manual.
Normally, I'd be on to the good stuff after the story by now, but here we are.
Swallowfeather
Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32807

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:48 pm

bug bite scars .-.
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusbreeze Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:18 pm

I randomly started thinking about this, so I might as well get it out of my system xD

It annoys me sometimes when people get my name wrong, with pronunciation and spelling (╥﹏╥) ( @Shaggykit can relate too). My full name is really complex, and is the reason why I like people irl calling me by my nickname. But the thing is, it’s really not that hard to pronounce. All you gotta do is chunk it like how you would in elementary school and voilá! you can pronounce it. Each letter in my name is pronounced, nothing is silent or anything.

A lot of people just misspell or mispronounce it and I’m like, “WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THESE LETTERS FROM?!” Like, I’ve had experiences where people would throw in a “th” in my name (I don’t have a “th” anywhere. . .). And people also ignore the fact that I have two vowels (yes, two of the same vowel) in a row in my name. If I had a dollar for every time someone noticed the two vowels in a row and asked if it was real or not, I’d be rich xD Like, “Yeah, that’s my name. Why would I misspell it, lol. Are you telling me I don’t know my own name???? Cuz that’s what it sounds like to me!”

Also, one time in kindergarten I started crying because they misspelt my name, lol

Anyone else relate, tho? Or are Shaggy and I the only ones with weird names? XD
Lotusbreeze
Lotusbreeze
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 87
Fresh-kill : 39290

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:46 pm

not having anyone to hug, or hold my hand. i just feel alone. why did i leave my friends behind like this there's nobody left
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down