Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opposite Day~~An RP by Glimmers~~

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Opposite Day~~An RP by Glimmers~~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Opposite Day~~An RP by Glimmers~~

Post by Roseblossom Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:35 pm

"Okay, since the narrator said right we should all go left." Roseblossom thought.
But, it worked, as she said, "Since he said left, we should go right."

{..Just say she's been quiet until now}

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Opposite Day~~An RP by Glimmers~~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Opposite Day~~An RP by Glimmers~~

Post by Vinefrost Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:53 pm

"Sounds terrible I'm staying here." Vinetail thought.

It came out as, "Sounds like a good plan. I'm in!"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42599

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 am

"Splitting up, eh? I don't blame you. You have to check everything quickly! Though I do hope you won't lose each other for good.

You know, you should be more thankful to me. Have you noticed this Opposite Day's effects aren't entirely...complete? I could have inverted the very nature of existence itself. Physics, philosophy, appearances, senses--this whole endeavor could have been so much more chaotic.

But I decided to give you something easy; inverting the messages your brains send to your bodies only. If you don't shape up and show a little gratitude for once, I might have to make Opposite Day far less manageable. What do you think of that?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:49 pm

"No!" Glimmerpaw growled. "No way. I am not going to put up with you!" Losing her patience, she continued. "We've figured out how to talk like we want to."

But it came out as...

"Yes! Yes way! I can put up with you. We still haven't figured out how to talk like we want to."

Glimmerpaw glared down at her paws, and explained what she meant to say.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34331

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:10 pm

"Am I the only one who isn't having speech problems?" Mallow asked out of nowhere. "Or am I just alone on this… again?" He sighed. I wish I could just go back home and stop being a tadpole!
Hollyleaf sighed and glanced at Mallow. "I suppose you aren't," she meowed, which came out as "I suppose you are."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:59 pm

"The answer's far away; we'd better stay here." Vinetail thought.

It came out as, "Well, the answer's down there, so we should get moving."
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:17 am

"Nope, Vine's wrong," Glimmerpaw muttered, making her say, "Yep, Vineh's right." She glanced at the group, and headed in.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:57 pm

(If this is too powerplay-ish, lemme know)

As they headed into the cave, everything SEEMED normal. The ground moved under their feet at a reasonable rate. Yet, the environment didn't seem to change much as they continued forward.

"Oh dear....we're getting nowhere. Oh! We're LITERALLY going nowhere. Look behind you."

The entrance to the cave was only a couple yards behind them, as though they had hardly moved at all.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:03 pm

"That's weird." Vinetail said to himself. "I wonder if anything else in the cave has changed?"

It came out as,

"That's weird. I wonder if anything else in the cave has changed?"

There was an awkward silence, which was interrupted by Vinetail saying,

"Oh. Well I guess that answers that question! So... now our speech is fixed, but our moving is opposite, I guess? Can anyone else talk normally now?"
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:25 pm

"Yay, we can talk!" Roseblossom mewed. "We don't have to act all awkward with this stuff anymore!"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:30 am

"Oh goody! Actually, good, because that gimmick was beginning to bore me. Note to self: speech switching. Not very effective in the long term.

Well....seeing as we can't make any progress inward, why don't we go back out and try somewhere else?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:16 am

Roseblossom turned around to where she thought the narrator would be standing. "What makes you think we'd give up?" she hissed.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:24 pm

"Oh! Alright, Roseblossom. Keep going and get nowhere, if you like. Let me know when you die of exhaustion. After all, they say the true sign of insanity is when someone tries the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. Oh, then again, it is Opposite Day. Inconsistency is on your side. Give it a try. I'd like to see the turnout."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:30 pm

"Once we get this over with," Roseblossom muttered. "The first thing I'm going to do is find out where your body is and scratch your face. Really hard."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:04 pm

"Wait, if it's Opposite Day, then the effects of everything we do become the opposite, right? That's why we're not moving... but what would happen if we sat completely still?" Vinetail pondered.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:13 pm

"Good idea!" Roseblossom said, and tried not to move.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:16 pm

{Not too powerplayish Stealthy xD}

Glimmerpaw was very relieved to find that she was able to talk. She just wished that she would get another vision to stop Opposite Day. She glanced at Vinetail and Roseblossom, and noticed that they were as still as a stone. I must've missed something, she thought. "Guys, we're moving!" she hissed. It was a strange feeling, but if it would stop this chaos, she didn't care.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 pm

"What? We're moving! Yes, it works!" Vinetail exclaimed as he seemingly hovered deeper into the cave with his friends.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:12 pm

"Woohoo!" Roseblossom yowled as she moved without even trying. "Take that, narrator!"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:54 am

Mallow and Hollyleaf also sat still to find that they had begun moving. "This is weird…!" Mallow noted randomly.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:22 pm

"Yeah." Roseblossom said. "But the sooner we stop Opposite Day, the sooner you stop being a fish thing, and the sooner things go back to normal for all of us."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:12 pm

"Oh! Well look at that! Now it appears the effect determines your destination intentions. I'm surprised it's being so consistent. Looks like basic reverse psychology is on your side (minus the paradoxes).

You know, none of you ever explained. Why do you want to stop Opposite Day so badly? Is this not fun for you? Are you miserable or something? What can I do to make Opposite Day more enjoyable? I don't understand you sometimes. Why do you hate my Opposite Day so much?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:45 pm

"Well, since everything's opposite in Opposite Day, literally nothing is predictable." Vinetail tried to explain.

"We don't even know how long Opposite Day is. Since it would be the opposite of a day, for all we know it could last forever! And that's a price none of us are willing to pay. It could be fun if things were less cryptic, but since there's so much tension and urgency, it's become more of a mission to stop it, I guess."

Vinetail knew that his explanation was a weak one, but the Narrator had a point. Opposite Day HAD to be stopped... but why was that, again? What was their motive? Maybe they were just fearing change, which is normal, but the thought had occurred to Vinetail that perhaps they were overreacting. Unless that was exactly what this Narrator character wanted... UGH! Opposite Day is CONFUSING!!!
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:06 pm

"Ahh, so you're only stopping Opposite Day because the environment compels you to? I must say, I am disappointed. I was ready to hear a large philosophical debate. I had popcorn and everything. Then again, we do have some more exploring to do.

Don't worry, my peer-pressured com-padre. If there's one thing I know about ANY adventure, opposite or otherwise, it's that nothing's fun when it lasts forever...especially experiments. Let's enjoy it while it's still fun! Onward! There's a light coming from the wall. I wonder why.......?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:42 pm

"Popcorn? You don't even have a face!" Roseblossom rolled her eyes.

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next