Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Banners of The Jewel in the Sky: A Guide

5 posters

Go down

The Banners of The Jewel in the Sky: A Guide Empty The Banners of The Jewel in the Sky: A Guide

Post by Jewelsky Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:30 am

As you know, TJitS, my fursona story, goes through several banner changes. Here's a small guide to all of them and what they mean!

The Banners of The Jewel in the Sky: A Guide Jewel_14
This is the original and least advanced banner made using Paintbrush, the mouse, and selecting only crayon colors. The first thing I drew in it other than filling the background with complete blackness were the narrowed, brown eyes. These eyes are supposed to be Darkgem's eyes, representing that Darkgem's evil is following Jewelsky everywhere. Then, I drew the white spotlight with a terrified Jewelsky in it, which represents that although Jewelsky is a good cat and brings hope, she is still trapped by hate. The three paws in the middle are Jewelsky, Wheatpaw, and Roseblossom's paws, representing the Gifted Three, the group consisting of those cats who are Gifted with special powers. The lightning and cloud stand for LightningClan and CloudClan, while the spotted tail is Cheetahdapple's tail, with her comet behind it, as Jewelsky was majorly upset at the time of her former leader's death.

The Banners of The Jewel in the Sky: A Guide Tjits11
This is the second banner, still made with Paintbrush and the mouse, but slightly more advanced, as it uses a wide variety of colors. The crying eyes are Jewelsky crying over Cheetahdapple's death. The raindrops are supposed to represent Rainheart, Jewelsky's mate, and the paw with unsheathed claws below it is Darkgem's paw lashing out. The jewel in the center is indeed supposed to be the jewel in the sky, and the fox is Stealthvixen. The brown markings on the sides are the trees at the Gatherings with the markings of rose, jewel, and wheat on them.

The Banners of The Jewel in the Sky: A Guide New_tj12
The third banner, this one, is even more advanced than the other two, using the tablet and SketchBook Express. The cat in the center is Jewelsky watching the stars. The narrowed amber eye is Jewelsky's when battling Darkgem. The lightning and jewel are representing Jewelsky of LightningClan, and the green and amber swirls are for Wheatpaw, whose eyes are amber and green. The tears stand for all the tears Jewelsky has shed, and the broken heart is for when Jewelpaw was trying to catch a mouse and leaves arranged themselves into a broken heart.

The Banners of The Jewel in the Sky: A Guide Jewel_15
Here's the fourth and current banner, the one I put the most work into making, also made with SBE and the tablet. The jagged red line represents the long, jagged scar on Jewelsky's neck. The blue eye and torn-out, bleeding, crying eye are meant to be Mousewillow's eyes, right after Mousekit's eye was torn out. Jewelsky's paw and the brown tabby's paw are supposed to be Jewelsky helping Songfeather, her best friend and the fursona of my best friend in real life, Aria. The broken heart represents all the heartbreak Jewelsky's been through. The gray cat's outline with the blue flash is Rainheart, and the slightly smiling face next to that is meant to be Wheatpaw. The stars are the outline of the jewel in the sky, and the frowning Siamese cat is Glimmerpaw.

Credit for all banners and this guide goes to me.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

The Banners of The Jewel in the Sky: A Guide Empty Re: The Banners of The Jewel in the Sky: A Guide

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:03 am

So beautiful <33 You're amazing at this!

That's...me? :"D Thank youuu!
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34331

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

The Banners of The Jewel in the Sky: A Guide Empty Re: The Banners of The Jewel in the Sky: A Guide

Post by Jewelsky Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:05 pm

Thank you, Glimmer. <3
And you're very welcome! ;3;
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:48 am

Those are awesome!
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19932

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:55 am

Thanks >w>
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:05 am

Sure thing
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:35 am

Speaking of this, Jules, are you gonna continue updating TJitS?

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:43 am

Yeah xD I haven't in forever, but I'll start trying to after today
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:52 am

Awesome! :D

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:55 pm

I know right
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Very nice :3
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21356

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:39 pm

You should make some more
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:36 am

I really should. xD I'll get to it sometime when I don't have ストレス and posting responsibilities to worry about Eyeroll
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down