Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: Destiny's Migration Blog

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon: Destiny's Migration Blog Empty Pokemon: Destiny's Migration Blog

Post by Stealthy Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:14 pm

OKAY! It's a teeny bit late, but now that it looks like we're getting somewhere, I figured I may as well start. Hi, I'm Destiny. I'm a Misdreavus. I'm Stealthy's--is that what she's called on here? Stealthy?....Anyway, I'm her first Pokemon.

I've spent all of my known life in Orre...and now, just maybe, we're finally getting out. Which is great because, we've been waiting in the launch pod over a closed portal for MONTHS, and I can only eat the same fears and concerns for so long, and I'm STARVING!

Y'know what, if any of you guys have any fears to share, that'd be great...I could go for a hot plate of paranoia right about now...or even some rich, creamy startlement. Hehehehe~
...Oh, questions are great too, if you feel like asking. :3

June 30, 2014
- We're in HOENNNN!! <3333 The ride was surprisingly smooth, but I dunno how long that'll last. Turns out, my team and I aren't the only ones--there are currently FOUR groups of Pokemon crammed together into three boxes. There are 90 of us in total. o-O

There's a Xatu called BEN (in all caps for some reason?) who predicts the future, a really loud obnoxious Electabuzz called Zaprong, and more Entei, Raikou and Suicune than I've ever seen in my life! TWO OF THEM ALL SPARKLY AND WITH FUNNY COLORS 8D

The natives are pretty worried that our presence might endanger their data or something. It's nice to feed on thick, juicy concern for a change. Mind you, it's almost too much. I'm getting indigestion. *burp*~

July 1, 2014
- Still in Hoenn. Apparently, Stealthy needs a break....she needs to train Team Frontier some more, take them through E4, lay eyes on every Sinnoh native, and access this thingy called "Pal Park"? I dunno. It sounds too overly complicated for me. :P

Starting to get to know the other Pokes better. Some of them are wacko. BEN is predicting some kind of "tragedy" or something? I don't believe him, to be honest. He said we'd be delivered out of Orre over a plate of cookies. I actually remember looking down when I went to Hoenn, and I didn't see no cookies under me. Just goes to show: never trust a Psychic-type. Just sayin'. >w@

Well, at least the transfer to Sinnoh sounds more interesting. The super-wise Pokemon, like Lathspell the Lugia, the native-ish Celebi, and those Legendary Cat things I told you about, tell me the next process might confuse me or even terrify me...but they refuse to tell me what it is. Well, I won't be scared! I eat fear for breakfast! Literally!! I'm excited. I can't wait to see what this next stage iiiiiis <333333

July 3, 2014
- .........WELL.......so that's what the next stage is. O-O Here I am in Sinnoh, apparently, where the travelling system is NOT quite as simple as in Hoenn. How does it work? Well, you know when you suddenly find yourself in a small, fenced-in area, with people cheering and watching, your friends scurrying and flying for cover in every direction, and a veritable FEAST of panic and terror wafting in your general direction, something's not right somehow. And they call this place "PAL PARK". o__O

I couldn't exactly do anything to help my friends, watching them flying around and random yellow balls coming out of nowhere with guaranteed capture snatching them away one by one. Finally, I just hid in a dense area behind a patch of forest, hoping I wouldn't be discovered. >n<

And then, for the first time in what felt like forever--Stealthy! She had a weird pink-and-black dress on with a weird white cap thingy, but it was definitely her. She said, "Do you trust me?" And I was all like, "Uhh....YEAH @-@" And then she was like KER-PCHOW!! And I was caught. o_e

And now I'm in the PC. And Stealthy says we're safe. And I'm in the PC. Totally safe....also, definitely in the PC. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've just been here....recovering. And safe. ....BUT IT'S OKAY because Stealthy said she didn't like seeing us afraid and she promised us that nothing that scary would happen to us again during our journey. Yaiii....<333 I wanna go to Unova before BEN and his team catch up to us. o-o

July 4, 2014
- BEN and his team caught up to us. -_- They're interesting folks, but I wasn't looking forward to seeing them. Then again, we do have the same destination, so I suppose I'll have to get used to 'em. On the bright side, BEN hasn't said a word since he arrived. We're guessing that "PAL PARK" adventure shushed him up. >w<

While they've been here, my team and I are getting to know them better. There's an Umbreon named Elessar who's kind of a Batman of sorts? He says he's named after Lord of the Rings and he doesn't know who Batman is. I dunno what Lord of the Rings even is. But I'm guessing he's it. I mean, have you SEEN that fur pattern? RIIIIIIIIIINGS @o@

The one who really seems to freak out the others is this Magneton named Collective. It keeps saying things like, "WE ARE THE BORG. YOU WILL BE AS-SIL-LI-MA-TED. RESISTENCE IS FUTILE"...er something like that. Honestly, I'm not scared of him. I dunno what he's even referencing, but he just cracks me up. And the way he moves is cool to watch. Thanks for the free dinner, Collective! ^_^

July 6, 2014
- Stiiiiiill stuck in Sinnoh. I'm BOOOOOORRE-DUH. Apparently, Stealthy doesn't wanna move us into Unova until everyone's gathered up in Sinnoh, and then we're having one great big "launch". Why? The sister's Pokemon are going as far as they can as soon as they can. Why do WE have to wait? -__-

It is kinda fun to see who's officially joining us though. Today we have ANOTHER Umbreon named Thorin, an Espeon named Elrond, a Feraligatr named Flintstone, and YAYYY WE GET TO KEEP AN ENTEI, A RAIKOU AND A SUICUNE! They're called Courage, Power, and Wisdom, respectively...goodness knows what they're named after. I bet more cool Pokes are on the way...maybe they'll keep me entertained/fed. owO

According to BEN (who's talking again o-o), a gateway has been opened to Kalos. We can get in freely now! Yaiiii no more hoops to jump through!! <333 There's also random Pokemon we're meeting that are NATIVE to this region, including these floating baby two-tailed things, a large dragon with a head the shape of a hotdog, and most RECENTLY, a fiery death beetle called Heatran (whom Stealthy apparently named "Bugger". As in, "Oh bugger, this thing is hard to catch." >w<) Hopefully we'll get to Unova soon...I hate to bore you all with character descriptions. :P

....Oh, and, apparently the last few days were important, or something. Something about stars and stripes.....and also, something thrown in about a "great white north".....I dunno. HAPPY SUPER STARRY STRIPEY WHITE NORTHY DAY, EVERYBODY! @w@

July 10, 2014
- Well, after a long, boring week, we're FINALLY going to Unova!! O<>O Stealthy updated me that it might be a little scary, but it won't be so bad as long as I just hold still. I don't know what she means....I dunno whether to be nervous our excited! Hopefully it won't take as long as getting to Sinnoh did. >n<

Captain (my Mantine BFF :3) has been kinda sad lately. Ever since we arrived through Pal Park, he's always been stressed out, and now learning that we're departing soon, he's freaking out. He's all like, "Duffy! Where's Duffy!? I've looked under my wing dozens of times and he's not anywhere! He hasn't arrived to Sinnoh yet...what do I do!? A Mantine is NOTHING without his loyal Remoraid! DX"

I didn't know what to say, so I was all like, "Don't worry. Duffy will probably catch up later. And anyway, your panic is very tasty. :3"..........I dunno, I was trying to be polite! @n@

I decided to ask BEN about it, since he's all high-and-mighty Psychic-type and stuff. I'm like, "Is this the 'tragedy' you were talking about?" He just gave me a funny look, like (=v=) Man, if I don't just wanna launch a Shadow Ball at that weirdo....-n- Sorry. I'm getting stir crazy. I'm just excited to be in Unovaaaaaa <3 HOORAY FOR HOLDING STILL! @<>@

July 11, 2014
- I tried to hold still....I really tried....but between blue Pokeballs flying everywhere, bushes shaking, and the same general mood as with Pal Park...GAH I JUST HAD TO!! I RAN FOR MAH LIFE. EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE LEGS. D: And then pretty soon--INCOMING, CONCUSSION, CLICK. And that's that. O-O

So, we're in Unova now...all at once, actually. No more waiting game :D I asked Lathspell the Lugia if there were any more scary things ahead and he promised me that was the last one. Now there's a Psychic-type you can trust. ^_^

Captain's still not happy. Duffy hasn't returned. He talked to Stealthy about it, and she was like, "Due to the pre-evolution Mantine got in the form of Mantyke in Gen IV, which needs a Remoraid to evolve, Duffy stopped being a part of your character model/sprite and became an evolution tool. For this reason, he couldn't make it into Sinnoh. He's swimming on his own now. I'm sorry :(" I don't understand HALF of what she said, but Captain seems to get the idea. No more Duffy. I'm gonna miss the little guy. @n@,

Oh well....new adventures in Kalos, apparently. Stealthy says we're going really soon, because she's going away for awhile. She says she has a surprise for me. I wonder what it is :3

July 12, 2014
- We're HEEEEERE!! ♪ No stupid stuff or anything. All of us are just...here! :D Oh my goodness....the graphics....THE GRAPHICS!! I missed being in 3D, and MAN do we look good! <3 OH! OH! OH! And we can be PET and FED and PICK BERRIES and stuff! I LOVE IT HERE! <333333 And apparently we're going back to Hoenn for a NEW adventure in November! WOOPEEEEE :DDDD everything is amazing right now! I don't know how anything could get any betterrrrrrrrrr @<>@

[Later]

- Things just got better!! Earlier this evening, Stealthy took Captain fishing...and we found Duffy! I dunno HOW we did it...I'm guessing it took a lot of work on his part. Impish nature, Hustle for the ability, AND good perseverance for a character trait? It's definitely him. X3

Captain isn't quite convinced of that yet. He finds it hard to believe Duffy could've swam all this way and found them again so quickly. I guess we'll know in time. I'm too tired to worry about it anymore. -w-

Did you notice my new look? Yup....Stealthy took me to her favorite spot in Kalos, told the guy to play some music, sat down with me, and...gave me a dusk stone. '<>' I'M A MISMAGIUUUUUUS <3333333

So...yeah. Lots of things happened. Sorry the wrap-up feels kinda rushed--I'm just getting ready for more adventure, and Stealthy is getting ready to leave for a short while. Between you and me....I'm gonna follow her around while she's gone. How will she know I'm there? Easy! I can SING!! ♪

I sound REALLY dramatic. Stealthy seems to enjoy it. I'll just sing a little when I want her to know I'm there. Like, whenever she's scared or something. I mean, come on. She's always been there for me...why shouldn't I be there for her? @w@

OOH! Here's a song I've been practicing! It doesn't have vocals, as far as I know, but...eh, I like OOHing and AHHHing to it anyway. Enjoyyyy! Maybe I'll update again when we revisit Hoenn! See ya then! Hehehe ~

My thingy I've been practicing <3:

Oh, and some party music. Wynaut ^<>^:

Last edited by Stealthy on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17802

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Destiny's Migration Blog Empty Re: Pokemon: Destiny's Migration Blog

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Ahhhhh I love your Pokémon @w@
[Always trust a Psychic-type. Psychic-types know all]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62398

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:26 am

Mrs. Dipper Pines wrote:Ahhhhh I love your Pokémon @w@
[Always trust a Psychic-type. Psychic-types know all]

[I agree. Psychic-types are one of my favorite types. Don't tell Destiny that tho XD]
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:37 am

[One of mine as well. Also, Ice, Ghost, Dark, Steel… @3@]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Love what you've got going on here! Misdreavus is actually one of my very favorite Pokemon.

Mrs. Dipper Pines wrote:[One of mine as well. Also, Ice, Ghost, Dark, Steel… @3@]

[Agreed with all of those!]
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Herbs : 104
Fresh-kill : 18968

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:04 pm

[Awesome types are awesome. xD]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:47 pm

I love it so far stealthy!!
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19867

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Updated! :3
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:28 pm

I love it xDD
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:22 pm

Final(?) update added! I might update again when everybody goes to Hoenn. But until then, enjoy! :D
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:19 pm

I'm going to have to congratulate Destiny on evolving and Captain for getting Duffy back <33
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down