Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Moonflame Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:29 pm

Moonstar looked at FirePack. "So what's your choice?" she spoke in fluent fox. Twilight, the Alpha of StarPack, looked at Copper in the eyes, she was much taller then him, but less muscular.

"StarPack is an elite pack who are trained since we are young to be the best of the best. In battle, we are the more stronger, I recommend leaving MapleClan, their doomed, no power at all, if you side with them, you'll have no chance of surviving."

Twilight Stepped back to join her pack. They all stared at them menacingly.

"What's your choice?" Moonstar purred
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19507

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:44 pm

The stout fox sighed, looking more together. In a deep, low, quiet voice he said,

"Forgive me if I don't immediately comply, but I need to know more before I make a choice. I need to know why you seek to destroy MapleClan and their allies. I need to know what war you are fighting, or seeking to fight. I need to know your motives, your reasons, your thirst for blood, your place you wish to claim in these woods.

My Pack just came out of a HUGE war--to save both your races, mind you--and we've had enough death for one lifetime. So tell me. Why is this a choice we need to make?"

Through this entire speech, he remained calm, calculative, and relaxed. He peered into Moonstar's eyes--not so much piercing; more like burning--to search her soul.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:23 pm

❤~Tornadostorm~❤ wrote:Fireclaw nodded. "I thank you for the assistance, if it comes to that. I don't know what's going through Moonstar's head these days. It was Icestar, -Riverstar's sister's- Last wish that MapleClan and PondClan be allies."
"Really?" Firetail's eyes narrowed. "We must respect every cat's—or fox's, as the case may be—last wish, from a strong leader to a tiny kit. I think something is wrong with Moonstar… She doesn't seem right in the head. Maybe to restore peace between the two Clans… deaths will have to be inflicted…"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62469

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Fireclaw sighed. "Your probably right. Well, I've got to go. But MountainClan, your welcome over our borders any time. We'll always be allies." And with that he turned and left

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 5 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33189

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Stealthy wrote:The stout fox sighed, looking more together. In a deep, low, quiet voice he said,

"Forgive me if I don't immediately comply, but I need to know more before I make a choice. I need to know why you seek to destroy MapleClan and their allies. I need to know what war you are fighting, or seeking to fight. I need to know your motives, your reasons, your thirst for blood, your place you wish to claim in these woods.

My Pack just came out of a HUGE war--to save both your races, mind you--and we've had enough death for one lifetime. So tell me. Why is this a choice we need to make?"

Through this entire speech, he remained calm, calculative, and relaxed. He peered into Moonstar's eyes--not so much piercing; more like burning--to search her soul.

Moonstar stood up and looked at them like they were stupid.
"First of all, I recommend you ask questions AFTER you join us, why so questionable? And once you hear our plan, you might leave us and go tell MapleClan" Moonstar snorted.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:48 pm

I should head over to PondClan now… thought Firetail with a sigh. That is what I was sent to do, after all. He strode deeper into the forest on his way to PondClan territory. … I do hope Moonstar's first reaction won't be an attempt to murder me. As soon as he stepped into PondClan, his eyes widened in shock. Why is FirePack here?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Coyleap saw Firetail and padded up to him (her?). The young she-cat had her white and orange fur soaked in mud and blood.
"HunterClan attacked us. Don't ask why, we have no idea. Do you need to see Moonstar? She's busy, and so is Blackpelt, so just talk to me and I'll pass along the message. I'm trying to get the deputy position, 'cause Blackpelt's quite old, BUT! I need an apprentice first and…." Coyleap kept talking
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Firetail stared at Coyleap with what was obviously annoyance, failing to stay calm and kind. "I need to speak to Moonstar. Directly," he broke in, interrupting her ramblings. "It's a matter of serious importance. I wouldn't have come here if it wasn't. I don't care if she's busy—" Suddenly, he took a few moments to think and realized that he shouldn't have been so irritated and impatient. "—Wait, what is Moonstar busy with?" He gave the young warrior a curious glance, interested in picking up some information.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:06 pm

Coyleap flicked her ears and then rolled her eyes.
"So now you care about what I say?" she scoffed "Cats can be so rude these days." she muttered.

Coyleap flicked her tail and then countined.
"Moonstar is busy talking with FirePack, PondClan is trying to get allies for the bi-" she stopped herself, knowing she had said to much.

"So we already have StarPack, ya know, the elite fighters and all that, no big deal really, so may- hey!" Coyleap said, an idea in her mind.

"How about MountainClan becomes allies with PondClan!"
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm

I'm not a cat—never mind that. Firetail took a deep breath inward and regained his composure. "I'm afraid we can't join in peace with a Clan that attacks others for no good reason. You can't just go around, shattering peace like that. It isn't right. That's evil. MapleClan just went through a huge battle; they deserve a break. What have they ever done to you?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Coyleap was enraged.
"DO YOU HAVE EVEN ANY IDEA ON HOW MANY MEMBERS WE'VE LOST? Stupid 'forbidden lovers' HOW MANY KITS WE COULD'VE HAD. Guess what! I don't even think we even need MountainClan! We are not going to attack with force! We will ask peacefully for our members back, if they don't agree, THEN we use force!" Coyleap spat. She than spat blood onto Firetail's fur and trudged away, mumbling insults.

(Most PondClan cats are rude, don't be offended)
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:58 am

Firetail's eyes widened. Goodness, she sure is mad about a couple of forbidden lovers… Must you start a war about mouse-brained things like that? It's not the whole Clan's fault and it doesn't deserve deaths. He shook his head. I came here to check on what Moonstar was doing, not to talk to an immature warrior who thinks she's perfect… Huh, I guess she does sort of take after Moonstar. He wandered deeper into camp. I don't care if she's busy… I have to find out what's going on.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:26 am

(Grr! None of my cats are around :P I have an idea...)

As soon as Riverstar got the news that Stoneleap had to give her, about PondClan allying themselves with StarPack, she quickly turned to Goldpaw and Bouncepaw (The two really were about ready to receive they're warrior's names. They just needed to pick up on a few more hunting techniques first.) "You two, go into PondClan territory. Be VERY careful not to be spotted. PondClan is already on the verge of a war with us. We don't need to give them any more reason to fight." The two young felines nodded, and dashed off. Bouncepaw muttering excitedly to his sister. Riverstar gasped. For a moment, she thought she saw a silver cat follow them, but it disappeared quickly. She shook herself. "I must be seeing things."

The two apprentices soon came to PondClan territory. They made sure to disguise their scents, and made their way through the mud to the PondClan camp. They were shocked at what they found when they got there. "What's going on?!" Goldpaw thought. Twitching her ear. "Why is FirePack here? Don't they know that PondClan has allied themselves with the Assassin Pack?"

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 5 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:51 am

Moonstar led FirePack out of her den. "CCome back when you''ve made you desicion." she spat. Moonstar then tturned around to StarPack. "How about we discuss more of our plan arounnd some ffresh-kill?" Moonstar led StarPack to the Fresh-kill pile.

""Take whatever you like" she purred. Twilighht nodded to Moonstar. "We huntt our own food, wwe will bring you back the things we've eaten." Twilight barked.

Moonstar chhuckled "You don't have to ppay me back, consider it,," she paused "a gift!" she said excitedly. StarPack gingerly picked what they wantedd to eat.

"Now, how many ways can you destroy aa clan??" Moonstar said. ""Many, MANY ways." Twilight responded..
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:24 am

Bouncepaw gasped quietly from where they hid. "What do they mean 'destroy a clan?!' he whisper-shouted to his sister nervously. Goldpaw put her tail over his mouth to silence him. "I think... I think their planning to attack a clan.. To destroy it.. But... Which one?" Bouncepaw could feel her shudder next to him.

"We need to do something!" Bouncepaw whispered.

Goldpaw glared at him. "What we need to do, is what we're already doing; be on alert, and gather as much info as we can. We're gathering info, and I know our clan is on alert, and aware of PondClan's alliance with StarPack. Which can only mean a battle. But for who?"  

"Shouldn't we report this to Riverstar?" Goldpaw nodded. "Yes, and we will. But not yet. I think we should figure out who they're attacking before we act to hastily, and put the whole clan on alert."

Bouncepaw sighed. "Alright. I guess your right. But I'm not waiting much longer. The longer we wait, the more danger our clan might be in." Goldpaw slapped his back with her tail. "And they might be in no danger at all, and if we act hastily, we might make the clan freak out unnecessarily, and if we go out looking for a battle to defend ourselves, we might loose someone!" He sighed. "FIIINE."

And they sat quietly. Listening for the info the needed.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:31 am

Moonstar and StarPack ate in silence, with a constant question and a murmur of agreement. "So…" Moonstar sat up, finishing her trout. "We should chat in private" Dunamas demanded. "Oh its fine, every cat is resting or getting their wounds checked." Moonstar purred.

Moonstar was right, the whole clearing was empty. But a few bodies that weren't PondClan lay around….
"So do you know which of the clans we're attacking?" Dunamas questioned.

"Well, Icestar was a horrific leader, letting all these pitiful love triangles go on, losing many kits, so we are going to charge into MapleClan, ask for our cats back, they don't agree, that's where you come on." she laughed
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:53 am

When Firetail heard Moonstar's voice, he decided that maybe it would be best in this situation if he came unnoticed—Moonstar seemed as if she was ready to kill. Firetail jumped into a bush to hide as he eavesdropped. There's nothing here to cover up my scent… I suppose I'll have to make do with this. He listened to all that Moonstar said and his eyes widened. She's planning to attack MapleClan—I have to inform Greenstar of this evil immediately! Something, though, compelled him to stay and listen for more, despite the fact that he knew that it wasn't a short trip from MountainClan to MapleClan. He needed more information on this.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:01 pm

(oh gosh, i don't have any more information xD)

Moonstar sighed, "I know why MountainClan attacked." Twilight pricked her ears, "Why?" Moonstar paused, "They know about your elite training in killing." Dunamas laughed, "Everyone knows that, and I have an idea".

Moonstar listened for more. "We should attack MountainClan right now." He gave an evil smile. "Why now?" Moonstar asked. "Least expecting it" Dunamas barked. "Good idea Dunamas." Twilight replied.

Moonstar leapt onto the high tree. "Cats of PondClan!" She howled, it caught everyones attention. "We are going to have vengeance on MountainClan!" PondClan howled in agreement. "Anyone who wants to go, and come, we also have StarPack on our side!"

Coyleap looked at Moonstar in frustration. "What a mouse-brained idea!" she howled. "What?" Moonstar growled. "Do we need to really fight them and loose more warriors?" Moonstar snorted. "You have a better idea?"

"Yes," Coyleap yowled "I do! Let's do plan Maple RIGHT.NOW." she howled. "Moonstar smirked. "Come one every cat, plan Maple is under way!"

PondClan streamed out of camp like rushing water, with StarPack bringing up the rear.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:06 pm

Name of Group: DuskPack
Group Type: Wolf Pack (not fox)
Owner: *~Moonflame~*
Leader/Alpha: Sunbeam
Deputy/Beta: Crescent (fox)
Medicine-Cat/Gamma: Leafshine
Medicine-cat Apprentice/Delta: Flutterear
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:08 pm

(I actually doubt there were any full on casualties on either side, but whatever)

Bouncepaw was about to yell something, but Goldpaw silenced him. "Let's go." She whispered. "We've gathered all the information we need." She turned, and ran off. Boucepaw hot on her heels.

Riverstar was waiting for them when they got back to MapleClan. "What did you find?" She asked.

"FirePack were at the PondClan camp." Bouncepaw began.

"They're planning on coming here, you know, with StarPack? They want the cats that moved here from PondClan back!" Goldpaw continued.

Riverstar nodded. "And they'll attack if they don't get them!" Bouncepaw finished "It's not my choice, if they go, or stay." Riverstar said, relatively calmly.

"If they want to go, I'm not stopping them. But if they want to stay here, then that's what they want to do. The only thing is, I'm nervous weather Moonstar will be able to handle it if one of her warriors chooses to stay here, with us. This would be such a silly thing to fight over."

She looked thoughtful for a moment, then she smiled at her two spies. "Congratulations, by the way. You passed my test."

Both cats looked confused "We did?" They said at the same time. "Yes, you did." Riverstar said with a chuckle. "I wanted to see how well you would fare under very real, and very dangerous circumstances. If you could handle that, then you could easily stalk any prey you come across, and carry out any warrior duty you might be given."

The two young cats looked at each other excitedly, as Riverstar leaped onto the Rock-Path. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here, beneath the Rock-Path for a clan meeting!"

She watched as all her warriors gathered curiously under the rock at the top of which she stood. "Goldpaw and Bouncepaw have both shown great promise as young warriors, and have fought well in already several difficult battles. I am very proud of them both." All the cats murmured their agreement.

"So, Goldpaw, please come forward." The young golden she-cat walked forward, and stood next to her leader. "Goldpaw, you have proven yourself over, and over again as a strong warrior, and as a strong christian. So, do you accept the laws, and ways of our clan?"

Goldpaw nodded. "I do."

"Than by the power of me, Riverstar, as leader of MapleClan, grant you your warrior name from this moment forward, you shall be known as Goldwater. MapleClan honors your patience and wit."

"Goldwater.." She thought to herself. "I like that name... ALLOT!" Her face began to beam with pride

Riverstar continued "Bouncepaw, please step forward."

The young tom bounded up to his leader. Standing on the opposite side of his older sister.

"You like your sister, have proven yourself multiple times to me, and for that, you shall be rewarded. So, do you accept the laws, and the ways of our clan?"

Bouncepaw nodded vigorously "I do, ma'am!"

Riverstar smiled. "Than by the power invested in me, Riverstar, as leader of MapleClan, give you, Bouncepaw your warrior name. From this moment forward, you shall be known as Bouncefire. MapleClan honors your energy and spirit."

The clan started chanting the two young warrior's names. "Goldwater! Bouncefire! Goldwater! Bouncefire!"

Bouncefire sighed in pleasure. He loved his new name, and was enjoying his clan's praise. "Meeting dismissed." Riverstar called.

The two young warriors leaped down from the Rock-Path, and were instantly swamped by cheering clanmates.

-----------------------------------------

Just then, Nightglare came rushing into the camp. The rest of her patrol behind her. "RIVERSTAR!" She yowled. Rivestar's eyes shot up, and the clan's cheering was silenced. "PONDCLAN IS ON OUR TERRITORY! AND IT SEEMS THEY ARE HEADED FOR OUR CAMP!" Riverstar scowled. "EVERYONE! PREPARE FOR BATTLE DEFEND THE KITS, AND ELDERS!"

Cats started rushing around panicked, preparing for the quickly coming battle.

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:11 pm

(yay! i really like the name Goldwater (: )

(I'm just going to wait for Jewelsky to reply first (: oh, could you check out the thread that jules made? I need to discuss some stuff with you (: )
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:18 pm

(Ok, I will, and thanks ^.^)

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:20 pm

No… No, they can't do this! I should've gathered MountainClan… We need to fight back and help MapleClan! I wish I'd told them… Firetail was terrified and full of shame at the same time. He was beginning to lose hope when he darted out of the forest and saw four figures quickly coming down the mountain. Greenstar… Leafshade… Sandcloud… Thornwish! Why're they here? He rushed over to his Clanmates. "What are you doing here?" he asked them.
"I sensed that something was about to go wrong shortly after you left, so I decided to set out for PondClan just in case," replied Greenstar. "I brought the strongest warriors in case of attack."
Firetail sighed. "You came just in time! PondClan is attacking MapleClan. We have to help them now!"
The five of them ran into MapleClan territory as fast as their paws could carry them. "We're here to help MapleClan battle!" called Firetail as soon as they had arrived.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Moonstar made it to the camp entrance, "Hello?" she laughed and brought her warriors with her. StarPack had to squeeze through the entrance. "Hello Riverstar, I have a very important subject we have to discuss.

"There have seem to be some, love triangles, and forbidden love between our two clans." she said smoothly. "I wish to have our cat's back, and if you don't agree…." Twilight howled and around 6 or 7 wolves popped out of the bushes (and one fox). "I know wolves." she smirked.

"So we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." she said. "And I have something to tell the cats that don't want to leave. MapleClan is a weak clan, only to be built on the foundation of an even weaker leader, Your wasting your talent, join me and you will live, join them, well" Moonstar trailed off,

"What's your choice?"
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:32 pm

Riverstar just sat there, as Moonstar rambled on. She was sitting on the Rock-Path next to Stoneleap. A wall of warriors stood feet from the entrance of the camp. and warriors also were posted around the Elder's den, Medicine-Cat's den, and Nursery. Riverstar let out a low growl at the insults that were thrown her way. "Don't insult me."

She said calmly. "I'm not why your here. And also, it isn't my choice if the warriors who previously lived in your clan want to stay or not. It's theirs." She looked around her. "And anyone of you who wants to go with Moonstar, go right ahead. And I don't blame any who want to stay, either."

All the MapleClan warriors who had friends who had moved here from PondClan looked at their friends curiously, and some expectantly.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next