Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Mset100 Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Moonstar snorted and turned around to Stoneleap "You're a little nosy, arent you?" she chuckled. "[i] have my ways boy, [i]'ll give them the desicon if they want to leave. [i]f [i] forced them, that wouldn't be very leader-like of me now, would it?"

After they reached the border, Moonstar leapt across, the cool breeze rushing through her fur, and before she vanished into the shadows, she turned around to Stoneleap and said.

"be careful, Stoneleap, MapleClan will soon be in an even grater danger than before, check your borders, and always remember,

Your always free to join PondClan."
and with that,
she was gone.

Mset100

Herbs : 0
Fresh-kill : 18035

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowdragon Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Name of Group: BlizzardClan
Group Type: Clan
Owner: Shadowdragon
Leader/Alpha: Blizzardstar
Deputy/Beta: Shadowdragon
Medicine-Cat/Gamma: Whoever wants
Medicine-cat Apprentice/Delta: Whoever wants
Shadowdragon
Shadowdragon
Warrior

Herbs : 54
Fresh-kill : 21361

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 pm

[Shadow, you control ALL of the charries in your Clan]

Greenstar was strolling through the forest when her ears perked up as she heard the sound of MapleClan and PondClan cats nearby. Moonstar… and Stoneleap…? She dashed over to where she scented them from, but saw only Stoneleap, assuming that Moonstar had darted off. Sitting down, she glanced over at Stoneleap with her shining green eyes. "I heard you talking to Moonstar… What was that about?" She stared at him inquisitively as she awaited a reply.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62469

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:02 pm

He huffed. "You know PondClan. They want their members to stop moving here. So they came... And asked our leader to increase border patrols." He rolled his eyes "What right do they think they have to ask OUR leader if she will increase border patrols so THEY won't loose members." He licked his shoulder to calm himself. "Alright.. I've got to go. Apparently SOMETHING stronger than a 400 member pack is against us." He sounded annoyed, as he headed back to his camp.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 2 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33189

Back to top Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 2 Empty Plot

Post by Mset Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:16 pm

When Moonstar arrived in camp she headed straight to her den, she waited impatiently.
Cloudwisp arrived to the mouth of her den.
"There here" she said. "Well don't just stand there, bring them in!"
Cloudwisp and four large figures walked in
"Welcome to PondClan StarPack"
"Thank you for helpin us with our mission to take over MapleClan"

Mset

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:19 pm

(May I join? :3)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17872

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:23 pm

(I'd love for you to join us. But I'm sure you know that xD)

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 2 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 2 Empty SoOOoO

Post by MOONFLAME Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:34 pm

(Are you gonna replyXD)

MOONFLAME

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:34 pm

(Can Stealth join us?)

The next morning, Stoneleap set up extra border patrols along the PondClan border. Warning them to let no one cross... And also to try not to start a border dispute.

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 2 Empty Yo

Post by MOONFLAME Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:37 pm

(Of course!)

MOONFLAME

Back to top Go down

Post by Mset Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Coypaw was chasing a rabbit lightning fast, Coyoaw caught the rabbit swiftly, she then realized she was lost. In MapleClan territory

Mset

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:45 pm

"From what I know," Diamond said in her quiet, off-tone voice, "PondClan is more open since NightPack ULTRA were defeated. May I suggest we visit them as ambassadors of peace?"

"Sure...but I recommend we inform them first. Send....uhh......" Copper looked at his Pack, greatly diminished in size--most of them brand-new Fighters.

"Bronze, Braveheart....can you two please visit PondClan and try to schedule a peace meeting?" They eagerly nodded, and ran off.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah! Wait." He called after them. Nervously, they stopped and turned around.

"Be careful. This Clan has been very shy. You have to exercise maturity and diplomacy. Understand?"

Braveheart nodded, and Bronze replied, "Yes, sir."

"Now, go ahead," He said, with half a smile. Without another word, they were off, leaping through the icy orange leaves, crunchy and cool beneath their roughening paws.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mset Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Moonstar led Twilight out of camp
"Thank you for your time with StarPack!"

Mset

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Fireclaw (Leading one of the border patrols) lifted his nose and scented the air. Suddenly his fur fluffed. "PondClan." He whispered to his patrol. They all crouched to the ground, and with some tail flicks from Fireclaw, the warriors spread out, and sneaked through the grass. Trying to enclose the PondClan cat before the cat knew they were there. As he sneaked swiftly through the grass, Fireclaw thought "We're treating our allies with the same procedures as an enemy clan cat scented over the border!" Coypaw was quickly surrounded. But.. Did she notice?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 2 Empty Yoo

Post by Mset Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Coyoaw lifted up her head and worry spread across her face, she lifted up her rabbit and wearily padded towards the smell of PondClan

Mset

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Suddenly Fireclaw stepped out from behind a tree. "Hello there, young one." He said. His tone slightly angry. (Like a parent scolding their child) "What are you doing here?"

The others of the patrol appeared, and surrounded the apprentice. "Your not allowed on MapleClan territory. Sorry, that's the rules."

(Let Stealth reply next Plz ^.^)

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Suddenly, two small-looking foxes tripped over themselves entering the area. The larger one quickly stood up and said, in fluent cat, "Uh, greetings, members of PondClan...we represent FirePack....we are interested in a peace meeting at your convenience to discuss a possible alliance....?" The smaller one quickly got up next and stood at attention like a soldier.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Fireclaw glanced up from Coypaw. "Bronze? Braveheart? What are you doing here?" He shook himself. "If you need to do something, now may not be the best time. This little apprentice here, is trespassing, and Riverstar's coming down hard on trespassing now. Especially on PondClan borders."

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mset Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Coyoaw quivered I fear, she was surrounded by MapleClan, and two Foxes! Coypaw stood up straight and barely managed to squeak out "uh....um... O-ok.. F-f-f-follow m-me." She stood up and scampered away

Mset

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Fireclaw turned to his patrol. "Keep going. See if there's anyone else." Then he looked over at Broze and Braveheart. "Are you comin'?" With a twitch of his tail gesturing for them to follow, he followed Coypaw.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mset Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Coyoaw led them through marshy woods, making her pure white pure a sark brown color, she didnt seem to mind, now if you think about it, all PondClan cats seem to have mud stained fur. Finally Coupaw arrived at the camp

Mset

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:44 pm

"Uh....s-sorry! We're ambassadors now! We got serious stuff--bye!" And with that, they took right off after Coypaw.

Upon arriving in the camp, they slowed down and looked around in either direction.

"TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER...!" Braveheart announced in a loud, awkward voice.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Mset wrote:Coyoaw led them through marshy woods, making her pure white pure a sark brown color, she didnt seem to mind, now if you think about it, all PondClan cats seem to have mud stained fur. Finally Coupaw arrived at the camp
Fireclaw followed her into the camp. Shaking the clumps of mud from his soggy legs. He looked around. He was kind nervous. How would Moonstar react to their presence?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 2 Empty Ressponse

Post by Moonflame Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Coypaw tried to hide a laugh, but managed to let out a small giggle. 'This way." she squeaked as her tiny figure bounced across the clearing. She brought them over to a small cave and and stopped by the entrence. "Moonstar!" she called. A lithe balck figure padded out of the den. "These foxes want to speak with you" she said. "Thank you Coyypaw, you may go." Coypaw gave a curt nod, then left.

Moonstar flicked her tail, beckoning [b]ronze and [b]raveheart into her den. She sat down and glared at them. "So, what aand PondClan do for FirePack?"

Moonflame

Back to top Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 2 Empty EDIT

Post by moonfflame Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Coypaw tried to hide a laugh, but managed to let out a small giggle. 'This way." she squeaked as her tiny figure bounced across the clearing. She brought them over to a small cave and and stopped by the entrence. "Moonstar!" she called. A lithe balck figure padded out of the den. "These foxes want to speak with you" she said. "Thank you Coyypaw, you may go." Coypaw gave a curt nod, then left.

Moonstar flicked her tail, beckoning [b]ronze and [b]raveheart into her den. She sat down and glared at them. "So, what aand PondClan do for FirePack?"
EDT:
Moonstar welcomed the foxes but stared at fireclaw coldly

moonfflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next