Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

+5
Shadowdragon
Mset100
Jewelsky
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
9 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

~*The Multi-Clan RP*~ - Page 23 Empty Re: ~*The Multi-Clan RP*~

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:32 pm

There was no one awake inside the den. Copper was gone.

"Thanks, Stonestar...I feel a little better." She sighed.
"I hope we won't have to wait very long."

(Don't let Rosepool go back to MC. Have her look for Copper)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17857

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:35 pm

(Coolio)

Rosepool huffed. She had hoped to find someone in the den. Still, she scoured around it for Copper. She didn't find him. "where did he go..?" She whispered to herself. She then turned, and ran back out of the den and up to the guards. "Excuse me.. Eh.. Hello? Hav-has Copper passed by here tonight?? I'm.. Kind of looking for him."

~~~ 

"Me too." Stonstar agreed with a sigh. He started pacing back and forth. "I feel like we've been tricked... It's not a good feeling.."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33174

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:46 pm

"He went out to get some fresh air," they said. "Rosepool, relax! He's tough. He can take care of himself. He's got the Eyes of Fire, remember?" "Yeah! And if he gets in trouble, he can alert Diamond with her....love powers."

--

"I hate it, too. B-but Rosepool's a great tracker, isn't she? Augh, I wish time was normal in here! I hate waiting...."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:53 pm

Very suddenly, a soft thud was heard behind Copper. Behind him, Hawkfeather had leapt down out of a nearby tree. The Medicine-cat apprentice strode forward confidently "Copper. Why did you call me here?" His voice was deep, demanding, and authoritative. 

~~~

"Ye-yeah... I'm sure he's fine." Rosepool dashed past them and back to the forest, her sorrel pelt gleaming a dark grey in the moonlight as she ran.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:55 pm

Copper jumped at the soft thud of feet behind him, then sighed. He forced himself to turn from the beauty behind him.

"I didn't get to finish talking to you. You were so busy, and not paying attention. I assume now, you have all the time you like...to kill me?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Hawkfeather narrowed his eyes, which seemed to be glowing a bit brighter then usual even given the darkness of their surroundings. "Sure. Whatever you like." His gem was glowing extremely brightly. The tom took another step forward "But.... Did you really call me here, only to kill you? That's a bit pointless, don't you think?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:08 pm

Copper closed his eyes and smiled. "Not necessarily. But no, I wanted to talk a little. I told you some very important things and you weren't paying attention. You blew me off--a vulnerable strength-laden fox right at your claws!

But you see.....Hawkfeather, was it? You really fascinate me. When you were stalking my tag team as they went to peacefully return your Warrior, you became somewhat of an icon. A guardian angel. They thought of names for you, gave you a personality. You were a latent figure, an empty shell which they poured their curiosity into. Why do you think Diamond kept trying to talk to you?

And the truth is, although that has faded for them, it hasn't for me. I can tell...their interest wasn't totally misplaced, was it? You have power and knowledge that's very exclusive among Ice Warriors. Power for your unique rank...and knowledge for your advanced age.

Honestly, I just wanted to know what that was. Seeing as I'm going to die."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Hawkfeather narrowed his eyes, which still had mostly black pupils. "Listen. I don't know what you think I know, but I am not nearly as powerful as W-Whisperstar, or any of the others who hold rank higher then mine. Even if I did, and even knowing that.. You're about to die, why would I tell you anything?" Hawkfeather's posture... It was... Frightening.... Even though his eyes showed his control, it was obviously hard won.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Copper smiled. "Hehehe...HEHE.....awww....you want to kill me so badly....it's just fun to watch you cling desperately to your sanity. I swear I can hear your brain screaming, 'not yet, not yet, not yet...' fighting for a scrap of practical free will.

Well, that patience will be rewarded. If you're not THAT powerful, and you know there's no RISK in telling me, then what are you waiting for in the first place?
Apparently, your main force--the Ice Warriors--are a little stronger than they appear. A few of them helped free my Beta from your corruption. You've been holding them back, haven't you? Your gem has so much power, it can cap theirs.

What other parts of your Clan's strength has been held back?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:25 pm

Hawkfeather's eyes grew wide, and glowed brighter "Well then..." He straightened, slightly "If that is what you want to learn before you die...... Then I am sorry to disappoint. But information is not mine to give. And if you have some hidden plan, some hidden agenda, or way of saving this information I'm telling you, well... I cannot be the cause of my clan's destruction. I'd say 'surely you would understand' but... You're sacrificing yourself for nothing. I don't think you DO understand."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:37 pm

"Ehh.....I'm disappointed, but we'll get the information, anyway. But at least tell me how this began? How and why your Clan came to accept these gems as the norm? Why you didn't put up a fight?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Hawkfeather sighed, slowly sitting down. "Well... It started when the twolegs who now give us our gems, created the Eyes of Fire. The learned how to infuse one creature with the very essence of another's strength, their power, their will. They didn't expect the results to be so vicious or overwhelming. The subjects escaped, killed several Twolegs along the way. Out free in the forest, the subjects lived, killed, and died. Other animals came to mourn, or feed on the fallen with the Eyes of Fire. Those that did became infected with it.  

The Eyes of Fire spread, and grew stronger as it stole from the strengths of more and more creatures. The forests started being emptied of any normal creatures. And those with the Eyes of Fire started dying of hunger. The Twolegs decided to do something. So they crafted gems. Of many colors and strengths, and gave them to several powerful creatures, then released those creatures out into the forests. On their own, after several years of fighting and dying alone, in their battle against the Eyes of Fire, started teaming up. And eventually those few pairs or groups, grew into clans. Clans born of cats and other creatures given the gift of the Gem. 

Twolegs started finding these clans, and giving their young gems of their own. And eventually those clans grew to accept it." The bulky grey tom fell silent staring with cold eyes at Copper, as the gentle breeze blew their fur.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:52 am

Copper looked sad.

"......I see.

I understand you a little better.

The lacktails made a mistake, so they created you to fix it."

He observed Hawkfeather's shining gem, rivaling the moonlight, and his struggle to stay calm.

Copper bowed his head. Tired. So tired. "Look at us. I thought you were the only victim in this whole war. A strong, intelligent cat reduced to an addicted drone by a glowing mechanical curse. But....

But I'm a victim, too. Do you really think I wanted this? Wanted the Eyes of Fire? Wanted to keep undermining my Pack's strength by robbing previous leaders' souls of their luster?

Wanted to fight yet another war....?"

He sighed.

"You're lucky. You can give up your gem. You can break it and have your mission be over. You have a special purpose to follow, and perhaps, more free will than I gave you credit for, while I....

I can't purge the Eyes of Fire from my Pack, without giving up my life as well!!"

He started to cry a little.

"Do you understand what we've been through!? Do you really think I wanted to wage a constant battle against a mindless beast, on top of the Deafblinds and Fracture and watching my mate AND my best friend go tumbling off a cliff!?

....Do you at least believe??"

He pleaded with the face above the fiercely glowing gem. He put his paw on it to shut out its light a little, choking back sobs.

"Do you believe I hate this as much as you?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:58 am

Hawkfeather's expression was unchanging. "Yes, Copper. I do." That was funny. He didn't call him the Fox of the Land... He... Called him by his real name. He put a paw on his glowing gem, slightly dulling it's light "This Gem is my purpose, my job... Yours, at least in your mind, doesn't involve the Eyes of Fire. You know it's funny, most creatures we come across just accept it and move on. Only a select few try to fight against it. You're one of them. Heh.." His deep authoritative voice cracked a little "I can see now why Whisperstar is targeting you so heavily. She has always been the wise one of our clan..." 

He looked up at Copper expectantly, wondering if he had anything else to say.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:07 am

Copper smiled through his tears. "Thank you. Thank you for believing me. Honestly, I accepted it at first, because once I got control, I figured that was the end of our troubles. But it's just brought so much more trouble than it's worth, and I know it's just going to plague Diamond too, and it's just gonna be this horrible, endless cycle, and one day there will be too many strengths and a leader will lose their first fight......and then......"

He looked Hawkfeather in the eye.

"I'm doing something about it.

If you know any other way,

I'm open to suggestions."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:10 am

Hawkfeather took a deep breath "when you die..... I will personally make sure the Fox of the Land doesn't torment your pack anymore." He gave a warm, fond smile. "This... Is why the Ice Warriors exist." And he stood. In a gentle, quiet voice, he asked "are you ready?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:18 am

Copper backed against the cliff.....his breath became fast....

"This....isn't how I thought it would go..." Copper was frantic.

"I was going to pull you over, too...!! But how can I, when you care for my Pack as much as I do!?"

He shuddered.

"Y-you don't have....have to...I know your curse isn't as troublesome as mine but, if-if you're willing, we can both be free tonight....I'll give up my life and you can give up your g-gem....MapleClan don't want to hurt you, either, but there's an army coming to break your gems....oh, dear Lord!! Forgive us!! F-find a way to make peace!! Destroy this horrible plague, but let my life be the last your kind takes!! Please, do this for me!! Please!! Find a way to help us go free!! Icerift...her eyes....she needs...they all n-need to be free!!"

He was hysterical, shaking as one foot hung over the edge. His hulking, yet pathetic form was silhouetted against the moonlight.

"Please....do you promise...?? Even if you keep your gem, will you find a way to free us p-peacefully??"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:26 am

Hawkfeather's eyes grew wide, his pupils so clouded with green they were practically invisible. "F-Fox of the Land..." He stiffened "I... I..." "Why am I uncertain?! What's going on?! I shouldn't care! I shouldn't care about what I am doing at all!!" Hawkfeather was visibly shaking. 

"don't... Don't make this harder then it has to be... Our leader... Would want this!! This is you're JOB!" The light from his gem seemed to be pounding coming in waves of blinding light.. "This has to end..." Was all he could muster.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:34 am

Copper saw the light grow horribly bright. He saw the pain in Hawkfeather's eyes, and how very hard it was to break through.

"Please!!! Please, please promise!!! It will end!! But if we just try, it can end peacefully!! You can, you can help so many cats and foxes you can make everything better you can make everything okay but PLEASE don't kill anyone else!!"

Rocks tumbled down behind Copper.

"PLEASE!! Do this tonight, but first, PROMISE ME!!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:39 am

Hawkfeather huffed unsheathing his claws with effort "FOX OF THE LAND, THIS HAS TO END!! THE ICE WARRIORS AND E-E-E-EEYYEESSSS OF FI-FIRE CANNOT KEEP FI-FIGHTING..... BAL-BALANCE MUST BE---- R-RESTORED!"  Hawkfeather huffed and gasped crouching down into the grass, eyes closed shut, but a faint green light showing from underneath "I... PR-PR-PR-PROM-PROM-PROMISE!" The waves of light from his gem continued. Everything in him was pushing to just leap forward and attack, but something in him was shouting just as loudly to STOP to WAIT to END THE MURDER
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:46 am

Copper closed his eyes.

A wave of relief washed over him.

He knew this cat would remember his promise.

"Give me a minute...." he huffed, eyes still closed.

"Haha.....scared......can you believe it?

I was raised in a Pack where death is glorious and every Alpha must die heroically for his or her Pack....I never thought I'd be....scared!!.......Heh.......don't tell anyone....."

He opened his eyes and saw the horrible, shaking effort he exerted just to remain in place.

Tonight, I'm not the only one giving up everything.

"Okay......

Oh, Ash......

I'm ready to see my Ash again.

Do it!!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:02 am

Hawkfeather's eyes shot open, Pure green. The spitting image of what Copper's pack associated him with. The grey sleek mysterious figure with the piercing green eyes, ever watching, ever distant, yet now close, and a very serious threat. Hawkfeather shot forward, and slammed himself into Copper, shoving him off the edge of the cliff. He quickly latched his claws into the grass as to not fall himself. The light from his gem faded as Copper fell, but it still took him several moments to recover himself.

~~~ 

Rosepool continued her search, until finally, she caught scent of Copper. She quickly track it, jaws parted, until she arrived at the Peace Cliffs. "Why is he..." Rosepool was cut out of her thoughts by the sight of Hawkfeather leaping at Copper, and the muscular Alpha falling over the cliff's edge. "COPPER!" She ran forward, but Hawkfeather tackled her to the ground, pinning her, then with fierce hissing he snarled "Don't. Touch him! You little pest." He drew his lips back. The sorrel warrior looked up in horror "N-no... No..." She began to tear up, panic racing through her. But...

Hawkfeather let her up, and took a step back. His eyes returned to their normal state, of black pupil and lime green iris. "Rosepool... Just leave. Tell FirePack and MapleClan if you must, but just leave. And make sure that NO.ONE.TOUCHES.HIM. Or he will meet the same fate. I will deal with the body shortly. In the same way those foxes would appreciate." He swiped at her. "LEAVE" Rosepool scrambled back, and bolted. Hawkfeather chased her several tail lengths before letting her run off on her own, back to FirePack to inform them of what had happened.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:26 am

Copper caught Rosepool's eye just as he was going over backwards. His eyes were wide and horrified.

"HCK--!!"

He faught back a scream as he tumbled back, back, back....

And the peace cliffs remained untarnished.

~~~

Copper appeared suddenly in the forest.

He breathed heavily and quickly, as though fighting hyperventilation, and his fur blew wildly, even though there was no wind.

"Copper!" Diamond exclaimed. "You....are you okay.....? Why....?"

Copper's voice broke a little.

"I...*hff* *hff* don't wake up, or it'll be too late....

I'm f-hhhh-alling....."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:31 am

Stonestar's tail shot up "Falling?! Wh-What's going on?! Where are you?!" "how big of a fall, would it kill you?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:54 am

"Ohhh...big enough. You'll find my body beneath the p-peace cliffs...."

"COPPER NO!!" Diamond screamed in shock, and then couldn't breathe another word.

"Don't wake up!! I have..." he steadied his breath. "I have to talk to both of you!! Listen carefully.

Don't touch my body. Whatever you do, DON'T TOUCH IT!! Hawkfeather will take care of my body...he'll be very adequate with the burial, I promise. NEVER TOUCH ME. I did this on purpose, it was my own choice. I did it to save FirePack. We're free now. Diamond, you are leading a Pack free from war and free from this conflict, if you choose.

But listen! I thought I could get information from him! Who wouldn't give information do a dead fox? But I got something so much more!

He promised me he would never kill another Eyes of Fire! He will find a way to abolish the Eyes of Fire but not kill! He will keep his word, I know he will. He even clung to the dirt with all his might with green fire POURING out of him, waiting for me to be ready! He's giving up EVERYTHING for this. Talk to him and you'll understand. We HAVE to destroy the Eyes of Fire, but we HAVE to do it peacefully! This is a new frontier of peace we have--we have to keep!

I have made a legacy for FirePack tonight, one I hope the whole Alliance can keep....there will be factions and divisions within the Ice Warriors and within our own! But please, please make this work!

If any of you touch my b--body...all of my work tonight is moot. DO NOT TOUCH MY BODY!! Do you understand??

Diamond do you promise?"

Diamond was in a fog. She barely heard half of what he said. Numbly she spoke, "I promise..."

"Stonestar??"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down