Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

+5
Glimmerwing
Moonflame
Shadowdragon
Vinefrost
Jewelsky
9 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 37 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Mistystar Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:21 pm

"Yep; I'm kinda surprised that it's over already," Pit spoke in response to Cookie's first comment, falling silent again as she continued speaking. Seeing her glance upward at the peak of the mountain, he proceeded to do the same. "Whoaaaa..." he trailed off, soon returning his gaze to the group's temporary camp and giving his head a quick little shake. "Hah, you're SO right!" he continued in response once again after a moment, grinning.
Then, hearing Riverstar's voice, Pit turned to face the silver-furred cat, nodding. "Right," he replied to her. Though he felt pretty confident about the upcoming battle with the Chaos Kin, he had learned from many past experiences in his home world that one should never let their guard down in such a situation.

Lucina- much like Robin- found herself rather confused at Cookie's analogy, but she still gave a small nod of her own.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28217

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~ - Page 37 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 4)~

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:48 pm

(Time skip? I think we should start moving forward in the plot if that's ok with you guys)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33189

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:36 pm

(Alright; we did have a tiny timeskip a few posts back already, but I guess another, bigger one would be fine now. :3 I did kind of have a little plan to finish off this day, but I guess I can save that for another time. It was really nothing at all important, especially not to hold things up even longer.)

Cookie grinned at Flint when he came to her side. "I've got yours, too, buddy," she responded to him, giving him a friendly hug with one arm. Upon hearing Riverstar's gentle warning, she looked in the cat's direction and nodded. "I know; we'll be careful, I promise."

(HEEEEEERE COOOOOOMES
THE TIIIIIIIIIIME SKIIIIIIIIP)

After another thankfully-uneventful night of rest of the group, the sun rose once more. However, with each cycle of sunrise and sunset, arriving at their destination became an even more urgent matter. As time marched on, their chances of reaching and defeating the Chaos Kin in time grew slimmer, so they had to move quickly, not allowing anything to stand in their way.

Robin, who was among the first to rise, had already begun making preparations for the group to keep moving. He was in the process of packing up camp for the journey, though he made sure to leave the supplies for making their breakfast out. He wasn't usually one to be working this hard in the morning, but considering that they needed to get moving as quickly as possible, he felt that it was his responsibility to help ensure that they could.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32877

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:00 pm

It wasn't very long after Robin had woken up that Lucina began to rise as well, and within just a few moments, she got to her feet, prepared to assist the group with whatever still needed to be done that morning. Glancing around briefly as she let the initial feeling of grogginess from waking up begin to fade, she wondered what exactly she should be doing at the moment, inwardly hoping she hadn't slept in and, by extension, left her allies to work on their own.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Team Rocket struggled for several minutes, but eventually they got Link to wake up. "How do ya get any adventurin' done sleepin' in like ya do?" Meowth inquired of the bleary-eyed hero. Link could only shrug and start groggily getting his things together.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17872

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:14 pm

Riverstar, being a super light sleeper, had awoken when Robin did. But sense she had no thumbs, she couldn't help him put anything away, so she had just laid there.

Then Flint awoke. he eagerly helped everyone. Though mostly Robin, and struggled to keep his voice down to a courteous tone, as he excitedly babbled about how exciting the battle would be, and how he would trump his enemies.

Bullet was last in this little group to wake up. And he packed up his own things, and put on his armor. Putting his sword in it's holder, he went out to collect fruit for breakfast. Not sure if he could find any in this place.

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:45 pm

(My apologies for the large delay; I went through a pretty bad dry spell there.
Anyway, here's the extra little timeskip we had discussed a few days ago. :3 This should get us past the snag.
We're kind of abusing this whole time-travel thing lately, aren't we? xD)

After everyone had gotten prepared, then eaten breakfast, the journey up the mountain continued. The weather was pleasant, at least for now. However, the faint traces of dark clouds seemed to be threatening overhead. It was unclear, however, if these apparent clouds were merely a signal of incoming foul weather, or something far more ominous. Perhaps it was a sign of the Chaos Kin preparing to strike back against the group harder than ever before on their way to meet it?
Cookie was among those at the very front of the group, proceeding excitedly. Eyes bright and full of energy, she appeared ready to overcome anything that got in their way. Every so often, she would hop over the occasional rock in the path with much enthusiasm.
Robin marched somewhat near to the front of the group, but not in the lead. He simply remained in such a position that he could see ahead, and therefore begin planning ahead of time if anything came up further along the path. Briefly scanning the terrain and landscape, then the equipment of his allies, he decided that keeping his tome at hand, as opposed to his sword, would be the wisest decision. As most of his allies were wielding physical short-range weapons, his magic would ensure that they had a wider variety of options in an emergency.
Haku remained roughly in the middle of the group as they marched. By doing this, she figured that, if they were to be taken by surprise, no matter which direction the attackers came from, she could meet them equally quickly. Raising her hammeraxe up, she rested the hefty weapon on her shoulder, keeping an eye out for danger. A serious expression, without a trace of a smile, remained on her face this entire time.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:51 pm

(I AM SO SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE! I have been addicted to an online game, and unable to pull myself away to come here xD)

Riverstar took the advantage of "saving her energy" and leapt up onto Haku's shoulder.
a purr rising in her throat as she felt Haku's hair on the parts of her side uncovered by her armor.

Bullet hung near the back of the group. Watching the others for anything they needed. he swung his sword across the ground in a bored manor, hardly noticing it's aim. After a while he finally put it back in it's holder.

Flint was in the front of the group with Cookie. Still babbling on excitedly, and moving with the same bounce in his step as his friend Cookie.

~~

Bullet was watching the clouds. A thoughtful expression on his face. "Pit, should we prepare for rain?" He inquired.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:31 pm

As they began proceeding forward, Lucina took her place somewhere around the middle of the group, keeping an alert watch over their surroundings as she normally did. In case of danger, she kept a hand readily gripping the hilt of her sword.

Pit, meanwhile, heard Bullet speaking to him from near the back of the group and turned his head to look at the Kattaca. "Huh?" briefly, he paused to glance at the sky before giving an answer. "I guess we can just keep moving forward, for now," he continued in response. "We have to reach the Chaos Kin really soon... I don't think we have a lot of time to spare."

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Bullet nodded. "Ok, onward then."

~

Flint noticed Pit's gaze, and his father's question and followed his gaze to the sky. "Yay! Rain! That'll make tons of slides!" Flint jumped into the air Mario style. Bullet smiled at the young energetic Kattaca. "I don't think you'll enjoy fighting with clumps of mud in your feet and matting your fur, though." Flint murmured something inaudible, and wiped his hand dismissively at the air. Bullet just stared on, with a soft amused smile. "He'll learn"

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:46 pm

"You're right... It's been a few days already," Haku responded to Pit's statement, then nodded after Bullet replied.
Robin, having been listening to the others as they spoke, appeared thoughtful. "Hm... So, what manner of fiend is this Chaos Kin?" he asked Pit, obviously aiming to ready his mind long before the confrontation. "It sounds like you've fought it before. What are some of its abilities?"

---

Cookie laughed a little. "Yeah, I don't think now would be a good time for rain," she admitted, glancing at the clouds. "If we were in a grassy field, then yeah! Bring on the rain! Buuuuut this is a dusty, rocky mountain..." She looked down at the ground beneath her feet for a moment before continuing. "... I just know I'd slip and fall all the way down."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:51 pm

Flint laughed "Hey, Ice skating practice I guess."

Bullet nodded "Who knows where you will go."

~~

Riverstar groaned on Haku's shoulder, and adjusted herself. Not seeming comfortable, and slightly slipping off, she adjusted herself a few more times before finally jumping down with an annoyed growl. her slow pace brought her quickly to the back of the group. Where she heaved herself into a brisk trot to keep up with the group, breath heaving under the weight of her armor.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:57 pm

Haku glanced over when she noticed that Riverstar had left her shoulder, frowning a little when she looked back and saw her lagging behind. Slowing her pace, she reached the cat's side. "Are you alright...?" she asked softly, staring down at her small, silver-furred friend and ally with concern in her ruby-colored eyes. Although she had come to develop a sort of hard shell over time, her heart remained the same at her core.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:01 pm

Riverstar sighed "Yeah I'm fine. My side hurts for some reason." She hesitated her walk for a moment, and licked her side-"OW!.... I.. have a bruise? How did I get that?" she shook her pelt and stretched. "Maybe a walk will do me some good." she continued walking, slowly at first, so Haku could stay alongside her if she so wished, and while she still was the last in the group, and was barely keeping up, she seemed to be doing so just fine. Or atleast, better than she had.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 pm

"Hm... Alright," Haku simply responded with a little nod, staying right by Riverstar's side. At this point, it seemed that staying here was the wisest idea, as the cat would probably need protection if danger suddenly appeared.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:25 pm

Link fell behind in the group, cautiously eyeing the skies. His face was full of wonder and surprise. His hand didn't rise up to the hilt of his sword, but his fingers twitched anxiously.

Team Rocket babbled on to each other about whether it was going to rain, or something worse. James was sent ahead to find answers.

He questioned the smartest-looking person he could find, who happened to be Robin.

"Ehh, excuse me...um, do you know if it's just going to rain, or, um, something worse...?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Riverstar kept walking. Then all of the sudden she started limping on one foot. At first it was barely noticeable, then it grew steadily worse.

And it caused her to lag behind again.

She stopped and licked her paw, quite vigorously.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:44 pm

"Wow!" Meowth ran back to Riverstar. "You, ahh.....you don't look so good. When did you get that limp?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:46 pm

"Just now." Riverstar replied between raspy licks. "My paw is tingling like crazy! I don't know why!" she continued her harsh lickings

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:47 pm

"I... can't really say," Robin responded to James, sounding and looking somewhat uneasy as he, too, looked to the sky. "As much as I want to believe that it's nothing more than a little rain... I can't." He took a slow, deep breath before continuing. "I can't ignore the possibility that it's a sign of some kind. If I were to brush it off as nothing, we may end up gravely underprepared... Lives could be lost." He was very familiar with this feeling of impending danger, so he was prepared to act and help his allies avoid disaster in any way he could.

----

Haku gasped, instantly walking back to where Riverstar was. Without a word, she bent over, scooped the cat up into her arms, and continued walking. "Sorry... I just can't bear to see you pushing yourself like this," she murmured. "Don't feel bad; you're not a burden... You just need to rest, alright...?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Riverstar sighed, not making much of a fuss as she was picked up.

Bullet glanced at Haku when he noticed she wasn't following and saw her pick up Riverstar. Who was starting to look.... Sick, almost. Even though that she hadn't looked her chipper happy self for a few days, now. But Bullet felt something in him stir. It scared him. Something that said "this won't stop here."

He had a harsh thoughtful expression as he watched Haku catch up with the group

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:55 pm

James' eyes went astronomically wide when he heard that comment. His hands dangled in front of his chest like a squirrel, and his mouth stretched across the length of his face. Wordlessly, he scooched back to where Jessie walked. "It's just going to rain..." He spoke, smiling nervously, with beads of sweat on his face. "Where's Meowth?" "He's further back," Jessie replied, gesturing back at Meowth.

"There ya are!" Meowth assured in a chipper tone. "Just rest up for a second. You'll be back tah normal in no time!" The thought that Riverstar was getting worse didn't really process in his mind. Link had noticed by this point, and was stooping to help. Unfortunately, he was out of health recovery items.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:04 am

Haku gently scratched behind Riverstar's ears as she marched onward, holding the cat close to keep her warm and safe. She, too, noticed Riverstar's rapid deterioration, but refused to allow the thought of the worst enter her mind. In this moment, her shell even appeared to soften a little as she guarded and comforted the small creature she was holding with such tenderness. She and the cat had been close friends for a long time, so seeing her in this condition pained her greatly. "It's okay... I'll keep you safe," she murmured, almost in a whisper. "I'm here..."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:09 am

As Lucina listened silently to Robin's words, as well as those of Riverstar, Haku and Meowth, she felt a slight chill run down her spine. Glancing upward at the cloud-covered sky for a moment, as many of her allies had done before her, she began to fear that something more than a simple rainstorm could indeed be upon them. Though she tried to shake this feeling off, it persistently remained in the back of her mind.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:11 am

Suddenly Riverstar started screeching wildly "OOOWW OWW MY HEAD OWW OWW!" She leapt from Haku's arms, as if to relieve herself of the pressure. She then started stumbling on the path like a rabid dog. Screeching and caterwauling the whole time. "OOOWWW MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOPPP!!!"
She started rolling in the sand. When she got up, her back looked ever so slightly out of shape. "OOWW MY HEEAAD!" Suddenly she collapsed.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next