Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

+15
Northkit
Swallowfeather
✦*Cometstar*✦
Willowrose
mistkit
Morningkit
Shadowdragon
Swirlstar
Roseblossom
Vinefrost
Stealthy
Moonflame
Jewelsky
Midnightflame
Pinesage
19 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 36 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:17 am

I'VE BEEN IT ISN'T THAT FUN 8D 

How latest/earliest you've stayed up?

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 36 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 36 Empty Re: Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:47 am

LOLOLOLOLOL
5:35am with my sister after watching OUAT 2 summers ago hahahaaaaa

Have you... have you ever tried grass....

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:49 am

Yes. Eating the entire blade is a bit sour, but if you squeeze some of the white stuff out, it can be sweet. Speaking of which, I've tried nectar straight from a flower, it was AMAZING

Have you ever eaten pine needles?

Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 36 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:55 am

lkerjtrjekltjelkrtjmeklrt nope.

Have you ever found gemstones or some sort of crystal in nature? (like quartz or a gold nougat)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:59 am

No xD

Did you sleep very well last night?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:10 pm

To be honest, I can't remember whether or not I woke up in the middle of the night last night. I think I did, so we'll say not really, but at least I got back to sleep quickly.

How often do you pull all-nighters? (I ALMOST made it once, but I got caught staying up and was forced to go to bed at 5 AM. I want them to become a regular part of my life, even though I've never even succeeded with one. ;-;)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:27 pm

Maybe.. Like almost once?? But that's because I went to bed with indigestion, but it turned out to be a flu xD

Have you ever sleeptalked/walked?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:41 pm

Not that I know of. I always get really invested in my dreams, though, so that's kind of a surprise.

Do you have a bucket list?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:39 pm

(Ohwait I just remembered! I did stay up all night (or at least 95-99% of the night)

SarahStuffies9 wrote:XD I stayed up all night for my vigil. I only dozed momentarily because I forgot. Ask A Question, Get an Honest Answer....or something. Can't think of a naaaame. ;~;  - Page 36 Smiley

(Also Stealth sleeptalks sometimes, it's awesome) 

Nuu. And for some reason I"m slightly afraid to make one OnO;

Have you ever HEARD someone sleep talk/SEEN someone sleep walk before?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:34 pm

Lol sometimes my mom mumbles in her sleep.

how much do u like icepaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:20 pm

a whole load ton x) <3

favourite type of music ?

Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19502

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Probably electronic.

Favorite magnate on your fridge? (Or if you have magnets at all)

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:30 pm

probably the one from our local aquarium - it's of a sea otter !! x3

ever played parappa the rapper ? it's really old, but i've been recently playing it non-stop xD
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19502

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:35 pm

Never heard of it.

Have you ever played Mafia?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:54 pm

YESSSSSS I love that card game with my friends it's so fuuunnnn :))

Clue? (Any version)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Ye! I have a really silly version, but it works.

You're favorite food?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:17 am

(parappa the rapper oh my goodness I played it for like 2 seconds once and I have no idea how to feel about it
here is a lovely animation of parappa please check it out it's good)

I like waffles a lot.

Favorite aquatic mammal?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Sea/river otters and dolphins :)

Are you excited for the Beauty and the Beast movie to come out with Emma Watson as Belle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Didn't know it was a thing, but it sounds cool :D

Have you read the Apprentice's Quest??

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:15 pm

Nope but I want to of course!!

Would you officially name your cat a Warriors name? Like Hollyleaf or Cinderpelt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Officially? Possibly, yes, and give them ceremonies, but I probably wouldn't name them after a cat from the books.

How about you?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Probably not as their official name, but I would totally do that as their second name.

Is Redtail your favorite Warriors character? He's been alive for almost the whole first series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Really? I don't remember that. And no, Cinder is my favorite character.

you probably don't know this:

What are you most looking forward to in warriors?

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:03 pm

My whole question was a joke lol; he was dead on like the first page of Into the Wild.

I look forward to everything; from the quests to ceremonies to battles.

How did you discover about Warriors?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:27 pm

I discovered the first book in my friend's RV, and was hooked by the Thunderclan v Riverclan prologue. Then a YouTuber I liked who made Webkinz videos, Starrystar33, published a couple of videos with stuffed animals playing the Warrior cats. By that point, things like Meerkat Manor had already inspired us to RP about foxes and cats living in the forest. Our RP began to take elements from the books as well. I was so enthralled by that fighting wild culture, that wooded setting...AGH!! It captured my heart all the way to the end of the first series!

How interested are you in Warriors currently, and why? If you're not interested anymore, what made you lose interest? (Also how did YOU find out about it? :D)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next