Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~*

+5
Roseblossom
Moonflame
Jewelsky
Tornadostorm
✦*Cometstar*✦
9 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lightbulb Re: *~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~*

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:49 pm

"Herpaderp" Tigerpaw meowed

"So you're sure we can trust him, Dewpaw?" Tigerpaw asked.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28086

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Dewpaw looked intently at Drift, then back at Tigerpaw again. After a few more moments of thought she replied, "Yes, I'm pretty sure we can. I doubt he has hostile intentions. And the more we get to know him, the more we'll learn of his trustworthiness."
Drift nodded, with that smug/pleased look on his face again.
"So, should we go someplace a bit... safer, to talk more? I wouldn't mind answering a few of your questions," Dewpaw added with a smile.
"Right, I know a great spot. Follow me." Drift got up and led them deeper into ShiningClan's land, but then turned and they were headed outside of clan territory.

Last edited by ✦*Cometsong*✦ on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "ShingClan" xP)
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17731

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:21 pm

"Are you sure this place is 'safer'?" Tigerpaw asked nervously.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Shadowmist watched as they walked away. She thought "Do they know I'm here?". Those words echoed in her head. "What if they do know I'm here and they're just not drawing any attention to it?" She still silently followed them very nervous but continued on.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40077

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:00 pm

Drift chuckled. "It's alright, I know this place," he assured the apprentices as they walked. "And no one would think to look here. That's important, right?" He smirked.
Dewpaw rolled her eyes and shared a slightly uneasy look with Tigerpaw.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Tigerpaw please like found Shadowmist following them and he be like "WHAT THE HECKK" (Sorry, we can get a little crazy on the CB XD)

Tigerpaw noticed a faint glow in the trees. "Ya sure about that, Drift?" He tapped Drift and Dewpaw with his tail and pointed to the glow with it.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Knowing she was spotted she ran, she jumped and leaped through the trees.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Dewpaw saw it and gasped. "It's blue; someone from our clan! Hey wait! We've seen you; come back here!" she shouted to the spy, racing after them. We've been seen... she thought worriedly. Dewpaw did a quick glance behind her and noticed that Drift wasn't following her. He must've decided to just disappear until they figured out who was following him. Safe move, I guess. Ugh, but still! She shook her head and kept running.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:59 pm

✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:Redpaw gasped in surprise. Great StarClan, she fell in! And it's all my fault too; I startled her. Brightpaw's glow shone through the water, lighting up much of that area of the stream. "Hold on!" Redpaw shouted, jumping into the water after her. He reached her and swam beside her, letting her put her weight on him. He pushed through the water back to the edge and helped Brightpaw up. He stayed beside her, catching his breath. "Are you all right? I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Redpaw said to her gently, feeling guilty.

Brightpaw slowly opened her eyes to see a light brown tom staring down at her. He had gorgeous green eyes and ginger streaks in his fur. She realized that it was Redpaw. She didn't know him that well, but he was the only other apprentice in GlowClan, so they were in the same patrols sometimes. He looked embarrassed, but why...? She should be the one that's embarrassed. First time someone actually decides to talk to her and she ruins it--he saved her life. Wow...he saved her life.
Brightpaw looked up at him. "Thanks," she breathed, getting to her feet.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34306

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:10 pm

Shadowmist was out of breath she had to stop running, she could feel the fast beating of her heart. Exhausted Shadowmist came down, feeling ashamed she spoke "Alright, you got me. I suppose you want an explanation now do ya?"
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:14 pm

"Yes," Tigerpaw said. "Why were you stalking us?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Still out of breath Shadowmist explained "I was hiding in the trees and, well I saw lights and just thought that I should find out what's going on. And it seemed you didn't want anyone to know about what you were talking about and who you were talking to. So yes, I know information that you didn't want me to know. What are you gonna do to me though, your just apprentices. Shadowmist knew she might have to fight, so she was ready. She made it look like she was still too much out of breath to even move.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:22 am

Redpaw's eyes met Brightpaw's brilliant, deep red ones, and he suddenly became aware that his heart was racing. It's just because of the excitement from being in the water, right? He wasn't entirely sure. But looking at her, there was something about her that he hadn't noticed before. Something that made him wish he'd spoken with her more before, gotten to really know her... Redpaw shook his thoughts away and answered her quickly. "It was no trouble, really. It was my fault you fell in, I'm just glad you're okay." He glanced around the forest, trying not to feel awkward. "So, what brings you out here? I was sent to gather moss." He rolled his eyes.

----------------------------------------------

Dewpaw started to panic. "Oh, please don't tell anyone! We didn't mean to--I mean, just... please?! They wouldn't understand!" She tried to think of something to convince Shadowmist. "Well, we were part of a patrol in the first place. I doubt you were supposed to be out this way," she pointed out, trying to come off as stern.

✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:44 am

Shadowmist glanced as Dewpaw spoke. It showed her guilt and started speaking "I ran into the forest because what I thought was a short nap was actually hours of sleep. I felt ashamed, I felt as if a disgraced the Warrior name! I--.......Sorry for the outburst, feeling awful for something that you did is frustrating. And well I was planning on lieing to my leader, not a good plan but what other excuse could I make? So I guess we can make a deal. I don't tell everyone your secret if you don't tell anyone mine. So deal?" Shadowmist asked with a grin on her face.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:10 pm

✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:Redpaw's eyes met Brightpaw's brilliant, deep red ones, and he suddenly became aware that his heart was racing. It's just because of the excitement from being in the water, right? He wasn't entirely sure. But looking at her, there was something about her that he hadn't noticed before. Something that made him wish he'd spoken with her more before, gotten to really know her... Redpaw shook his thoughts away and answered her quickly. "It was no trouble, really. It was my fault you fell in, I'm just glad you're okay." He glanced around the forest, trying not to feel awkward. "So, what brings you out here? I was sent to gather moss." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh! Um...I..." Brightpaw tried not to sound TOO awkward. But...was he really starting a conversation with...her?
"I just like coming here sometimes, it's...nice."
COULD YOU GET ANY MORE LAME, BRIGHTPAW?! she thought to herself, angry that she can't just talk without sounding like a mouse brain.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:50 am

Riverwing had been zoning out in panic for quite some time when she realized that the apprentices were no longer within range of smell or sight. "Oh no!" she gasped, filled with alarm and shock. "Where have the apprentices gone?" she asked nobody in particular.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62438

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:48 am

Shadowmist was still waiting for their answer. "Can you make your choice now? I gave you lots of time to think." Shadowmist was bored scratching on a tree was her only entertainment.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:34 pm

Redpaw chuckled. "I can understand that. It's quite peaceful and serene out here," he purred. "...But you seem to spend a lot of time alone, yeah?" he added, slightly frowning now. And who would she really have to spend time with her? Redpaw realized guiltily. I'm the only apprentice training with her. Oh why didn't I talk to her sooner?! He was getting lost in thought again, gazing into Brightpaw's eyes. I'm sorry, he tried to say, but the words wouldn't come out.

----------------------------------

"Oh, right," Dewpaw replied after thinking. "...We appreciate the offer, and it sounds like a fair deal. I don't see why we shouldn't agree to it." She dipped her head. "Where will you go now?" she asked Shadowmist.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:00 pm

Brightpaw's eyes widened. She gulped. He seemed...concerned. It was strange. Why did he care so much? She was just...her. Nothing special.
On one paw, I could just say, 'oh no, I love hanging out with friends!!' but on the other, I could be honest with him...
Brightpaw cleared her throat. "Oh, well, um, I just...it's a nice place to just sit, and think...about stuff...y'know?" OR I could just be my awkward self and ruin things.
What is it with me? Finally...someone who seems somewhat interested in me...and I can't just have a normal conversation. I'm just not experienced with this...

Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:02 am

Character name: Snowshadow
Clan: ShiningClan
Description:
Spoiler:
Glow color: Pink
Personality/backstory (optional):
[Backstory]
Snowshadow had been stolen from ShiningClan by a wayward fox when he was just four moons old, along with a few other kits from the nursery that the fox happened to grab. However, when the fox crossed a road, it was hit by a car and died, along with the other kits it had in its jaws, save for Snowshadow. Shaken up and terrified, he panicked and fled, not caring which direction he was going. Eventually, the kit found himself in the marshlands that surround the Clan territory. He had no idea how to hunt for himself and went hungry for quite a while, but he slowly began developing his hunting skills by catching injured prey, eventually able to catch young prey and eventually perfecting his hunting abilities. Snowshadow remained in his little marshland home that he claimed for himself, and he grew strong by protecting it from lone cats or other animals that dared to invade. He never forgot about his former Clan and often wondered how ShiningClan was doing (all while not knowing just how close he was to them). Eventually, when Snowshadow was the average age for a warrior, he became curious of the world outside of the marshlands he had grown accustomed to and ventured out. At one point in his exploration, he stumbled upon a scent that was vaguely familiar to him, yet he couldn't completely remember why or what it was. Snowshadow sniffed around for a while, and before long, a senior ShiningClan warrior and its apprentice noticed him on ShiningClan territory and ambushed him without warning. Snowshadow held his own during that ambush, the combat experience he had from living in the arguably dangerous marshlands aiding him, but it got difficult with him being outnumbered 2:1. However, at one point during the battle, the senior ShiningClan warrior recognized Snowshadow. At first, Snowshadow was confused, but as soon as the warrior told him he was on ShiningClan territory, everything came rushing back to Snowshadow and he expressed desire to stay with the Clan as the warrior he'd intended to be. The wayward kit had finally arrived home.
[Personality]
Snowshadow is a bit of a loner when it comes to social situations since he's been used to solitude for much of his life, but he genuinely enjoys the company of his Clanmates. He's just not the type that needs constant attention to be happy. He's relatively calm in demeanor and is somewhat slow to anger, yet when his fuse is lit, Snowshadow gets a sharp tongue and has a tendency to hold grudges. Snowshadow has a soft spot for kits and just wants to be the best warrior he can be as a way to make up for lost time from his Clan, doing his best in all he does. His battle prowess is impressive through the time he spent fighting off rogues and other enemies when he lived in the marshlands, and during combat, Snowshadow is unforgiving and brutal: a complete 180 from his typical demeanor. Because of his previous experiences, Snowshadow has some sleeping problems: trouble falling asleep as well as the occasional nightmare, but nothing that he can't recover from.
Other: Good gravy, forgive me for the long backstory. I got a bit carried away ^^"
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Herbs : 104
Fresh-kill : 19008

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:50 am

Form -
Character name: Honeyshine
Clan: ShiningClan
Description: http://www.thebatavian.com/files/users/60/2014-2/lostcatmay282014.jpg <--basically this, but a lot skinnier and smaller and with yellow eyes
Glow color: Yellow
Personality/backstory (optional): very excited and happy, encourages her Clanmates a lottt (to be filled in later, I know this is lame xD)
Other: meow
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:50 pm

(Oooh, welcome, North! :D
I'm adding both of you guys' characters to the list~)

Glimmerwing wrote:Brightpaw's eyes widened. She gulped. He seemed...concerned. It was strange. Why did he care so much? She was just...her. Nothing special.
On one paw, I could just say, 'oh no, I love hanging out with friends!!' but on the other, I could be honest with him...
Brightpaw cleared her throat. "Oh, well, um, I just...it's a nice place to just sit, and think...about stuff...y'know?" OR I could just be my awkward self and ruin things.
What is it with me? Finally...someone who seems somewhat interested in me...and I can't just have a normal conversation. I'm just not experienced with this...

Redpaw grinned. He could tell Brightpaw was a bit nervous talking to him, but he also found her charming, and he wished she knew that she didn't have to be afraid to be herself around him. "That's cool. It's cool that you like to... think a lot." Ugh, what am I even trying to say? If I want her to feel comfortable around me I need to sound confident!
Redpaw tried to sit up straighter. "Sorry I came and disturbed you here then," he chuckled. "But hey, are you cold? I could walk with you back to camp if you'd like."
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:34 pm

[Thanks, Comet!]

Perhaps he shouldn't have snuck off from camp. Not that he had gotten lost or into any trouble, but suddenly leaving the camp without warning or telling anybody where he was going likely wasn't going to go down well if somebody needed him. Wayward twigs crunched underneath Snowshadow's paws as the ShiningClan warrior didn't even bother to be careful about how loud he was being. His mind was occupied, filled with thoughts that liked to snake their way back into his head and heart every now and again. Though he had been accepted back into the Clan fairly seamlessly, he still had some trouble finding himself among the continuing groove of everyday life. His Clanmates were kind and accepting, but he felt somewhat out of place... after all, he'd been missing for many moons, and now he had to re-integrate himself into the system.  I'll be fine. It's just a little... weird.
The pale cat shook out his pelt and returned to camp, his blue-grey eyes glancing around to see if there was anywhere he could be of use. He didn't have an apprentice of his own, so there wasn't much he was obligated to be doing outside of being ready for patrols if he was summoned for them. Part of him figured he could brush up on his battle techniques, but Snowshadow wasn't sure if he wanted to. Since he grew up away from the Clan and their ways, Snowshadow's fighting style was considerably different from what the other cats knew. After all, it wasn't just other loner cats who gave him problems... he'd had to defend himself from all sorts of creatures, ranging from weasels to snakes, and even a small dog or two that wandered on his turf. Now that he thought about it, he'd had to dirty his paws with multiple creatures' blood just to keep his own within his body... Life outside of the Clan was brutal. If Snowshadow's three moons old self saw him as he was now, the kit version of himself might be afraid of what he became without the Clan's guidance. I did what I had to do to survive. I wasn't bloodthirsty... I wasn't.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:56 pm

WAY TOO EXCITED FOR THIS RP REJRIUNFIUFKJN
✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:(Oooh, welcome, North! :D
I'm adding both of you guys' characters to the list~)

Glimmerwing wrote:Brightpaw's eyes widened. She gulped. He seemed...concerned. It was strange. Why did he care so much? She was just...her. Nothing special.

Redpaw grinned. He could tell Brightpaw was a bit nervous talking to him, but he also found her charming, and he wished she knew that she didn't have to be afraid to be herself around him. "That's cool. It's cool that you like to... think a lot." Ugh, what am I even trying to say? If I want her to feel comfortable around me I need to sound confident!
Redpaw tried to sit up straighter. "Sorry I came and disturbed you here then," he chuckled. "But hey, are you cold? I could walk with you back to camp if you'd like."

Brightpaw's eyes widened. He actually...liked her. He wanted to spend time with her. It was really hard for her to believe, after being alone for so long.
"Oh! Um..uh, yeah, yeah. That'd be...nice," she stuttered.

----
Honeyshine skipped through the forest, humming along to herself. She had just recently woken up--she cleaned her orange-striped fur, helped the apprentices with some things, talked to some of her Clanmates, and now she was ready for a day of adventure.
Honeyshine was kind of different than the rest of the ShiningClan members. Her beliefs were...different. She thought there should be no fighting, not with rogues or loners or GlowClan. Always smiling, she was determined to brighten anyone's day. She never felt comfortable killing prey, or with practicing battle moves. She didn't want to hurt anyone. And as for the border patrols, she felt like the whole territory thing was stupid. Why not just share the land? Fighting made no sense.
So, she didn't really fit in. She couldn't really contribute to the Clan. It was kind of just her duty to cheer up her Clanmates and to tell them they could do anything they put their mind to--but at the end of the day, nobody thought that that really helped the Clan at all. Not even Honeyshine. She could tell they got annoyed by her, but she didn't mind. She was just going to live life the way she wanted.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Northkit Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:28 pm

Glimmerwing wrote:WAY TOO EXCITED FOR THIS RP REJRIUNFIUFKJN

Honeyshine skipped through the forest, humming along to herself. She had just recently woken up--she cleaned her orange-striped fur, helped the apprentices with some things, talked to some of her Clanmates, and now she was ready for a day of adventure.
Honeyshine was kind of different than the rest of the ShiningClan members. Her beliefs were...different. She thought there should be no fighting, not with rogues or loners or GlowClan. Always smiling, she was determined to brighten anyone's day. She never felt comfortable killing prey, or with practicing battle moves. She didn't want to hurt anyone. And as for the border patrols, she felt like the whole territory thing was stupid. Why not just share the land? Fighting made no sense.
So, she didn't really fit in. She couldn't really contribute to the Clan. It was kind of just her duty to cheer up her Clanmates and to tell them they could do anything they put their mind to--but at the end of the day, nobody thought that that really helped the Clan at all. Not even Honeyshine. She could tell they got annoyed by her, but she didn't mind. She was just going to live life the way she wanted.

It took some time, but Snowshadow eventually pulled himself out of his thoughts and was able to clear his head. He shook his pelt out yet again to rid himself of the lingering feelings and decided that perhaps he should continue his walk. After all, it hadn't been a bad little stroll that he'd been on before. The pale tomcat ventured out of camp and navigated his way through ShiningClan's forested territory, finding the canopy of leaves that the trees provided to be comforting: he felt so much more secure than he would be living on the moors, like he used to.
Snowshadow hadn't really been paying attention to where he was going, and all of a sudden he felt himself bump into something solid in front of him. The warrior suddenly was pulled back into reality upon impact, and after blinking a few times to focus, he realized that he had run right into Honeyshine. He'd seen her around the Clan plenty of times, doing all she could to be a bright spot in anybody's day. If anybody fit the description "sunshine personified", it was Honeyshine. He felt embarrassed that he had run into her, and Snowshadow expressed this through a sheepish expression on his face. "Oh, H-Honeyshine! I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going..." Snowshadow hoped that he hadn't absolutely bowled her over -- after all, he was a considerably large cat.
Northkit
Northkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next