Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~*

+5
Roseblossom
Moonflame
Jewelsky
Tornadostorm
✦*Cometstar*✦
9 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lightbulb Re: *~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~*

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:01 pm

Mistystone nodded approvingly.
Silversky sniffed at her wound and then gently stretched her injured leg a couple times before getting up. The dock juices had started to do their work in the scratch. "That does feel better. Thanks," she meowed to the medicine cats.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17731

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:37 pm

Owlstorm's tail twitched. "No problem," she replied nonchalantly. She felt like collapsing and just taking a nap or something, but she knew she'd never be permitted to do something like that. Still, she couldn't hold back a wide yawn.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62438

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:26 pm

"Go easy on it for the next couple days, and have me or Owlflight check on you in the morning before you continue warrior duties," Mistystone told Silversky.
"I will," Silversky replied as she left the den. In the clearing, she picked up a small bird from the fresh-kill pile. Careful with her leg, Silversky sat down outside the warriors' den for a quick meal. The orange glow of her pelt lit the area surrounding her, so she had no problem at all seeing what she was eating in the increasing dimness of the evening.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:44 pm

Owlstorm, seeming rather judgmental, watched their patient exit the den. Her stone-faced expression softened a bit after Silversky had left; she was at least slightly more comfortable with her mentor than with anyone else. "Hey, uh, Mistystone?" she queried, a bit hesitantly. "I feel really tired for some reason… would it be fine for me to get some sleep right now?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:56 pm

"Oh, I suppose that's fine, Owlstorm. I guess you must be exhausted. Go ahead and rest, I just hope I don't disturb you if I have to do any more work in here," said Mistystone.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Owlstorm sighed and nodded. "Thank you." She padded over to her mossy nest and curled up with her soft brown tail embracing her body. She closed her eyes and promptly fell asleep.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:11 pm

✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:
Redpaw sighed, disappointed that the moment was over, but tried not to let Brightpaw hear it. "Mmhmm! Oh, maybe we should take you to quick see the medicine cats, to make sure you're fine after the shock and everything," he said to her, steering them towards the medicine den.

Brightpaw nodded. "Yeah, that'd be nice, thanks," she mumbled. She still wasn't sure how to react to someone being so nice to her.
She slipped into the medicine den.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34306

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:44 am

Nightbranch scoffed. "Pathetic excuse." Twitching her tail, she added "I'd suggest you leave our territory -" she unsheaved her claws "- before I make you."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33159

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Mistystone heard the ferns at the entrance rustle as a cat stepped into her den. "Oh... Brightpaw? Your fur is soaking wet! What happened?" she asked, concern in her tone.

Redpaw peeked in from right behind Brightpaw. Though he assumed she probably didn't want to, he knew he should let her speak first. He gave her a gentle, reassuring nudge with his paw.

"What makes you cats so unaccepting of anything unfamiliar?" Drift asked, trying not to laugh. "I was hoping to chat with you a little longer. I didn't want it to come to this. Are you sure this is what you want?" His eyes glittered at her for a moment, then he slowly unsheathed his own claws as well.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:47 pm

Owlstorm was awoken almost immediately after slipping into a pleasant slumber, causing her to open one of her eyes in annoyance. Suddenly, she realized what exactly had woken her up—Brightpaw and Redpaw, who looked to be almost completely fine except for some wet fur. Seriously? They come into the medicine den because of some cold, soggy fur? That's not an actual ailment! Though she was quite irritated, she knew she had to help the apprentices if they needed anything, so she slowly sat up. "What's the problem here?" she inquired, doubtful that it was anything of significance.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:18 pm

✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:Mistystone heard the ferns at the entrance rustle as a cat stepped into her den. "Oh... Brightpaw? Your fur is soaking wet! What happened?" she asked, concern in her tone.

Redpaw peeked in from right behind Brightpaw. Though he assumed she probably didn't want to, he knew he should let her speak first. He gave her a gentle, reassuring nudge with his paw.

Brightpaw immediately wanted to leave when she walked into the medicine den, but Redpaw gave her a gentle, encouraging push and she stepped forward, taking a deep breath. She had to say something. There was no going back now, no matter how much she wished she could run away, hide, and never be seen again. Why do I have to mess everything up?! The words wouldn't come out of her mouth. "F-fell in the stream...I was startled," she added quickly, still staring down at her paws. She couldn't look up; she knew there would be pity and disgust in Mistystone's eyes. I can't get anything right.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:08 am

Redpaw felt bad when he realized just how nervous Brightpaw really was about this. She shouldn't have to explain any more. "It was my fault she fell in, I was the one who startled her," he spoke up, telling Mistystone. He leaned down next to Brightpaw. "I'm sorry," he whispered. He hoped she understood that this silent apology was not only for causing her to fall, but for being the reason all this attention was on her that it was now clear she really didn't want.

"I do wish that hadn't happened. But you're all right now? Are you hurt, dear?" Mistystone asked Brightpaw.

✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:13 am

Brightpaw smiled slightly. "It's fine," she whispered back. "It's not your fault." It's my fault for always having to be so awkward.
She forced herself to look up. Surprisingly, Mistystone didn't look mad; just concerned. "No, I'm not hurt. Just chilly," she said, relieved.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:37 am

Redpaw smiled back at her. He tried to ignore that his heart started beating a little faster just then. I got her to smile! That small but meaningful triumph made him happier than he could understand.

"That's good. We should still do something for the shock of the experience though, so you'll get better sleep tonight. Owlstorm, since you're awake now, why don't you fetch a couple poppy seeds for Brightpaw?" Mistystone glanced at her apprentice, slightly amused, ready for her expectedly annoyed reply.
"She should also be kept extra warm in her den tonight and have someone sleep close to her. Redpaw, can I leave that to you?" she asked.

✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:54 am

Brightpaw immediately felt embarrassed. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable...were they even friends? What if he actually hated her and was just being nice? He was probably just helping her so much out of pity. She wished Mistystone hadn't suggested it; doing all this must've been torture for Redpaw. "No, no, it's okay," she said, flustered. "I just went out today and collected a lot of new moss for my nest. It isn't necessary."
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:59 am

"All right, all right," Owlstorm muttered, picking up two poppy seeds in her paw for this rather underwhelming situation. "Here you go." She held them out to Brightpaw, not displaying much sympathy.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:04 am

Redpaw's pelt felt really hot. He actually really would like to do that, which was... crazy. Wasn't it? He shouldn't feel hurt at all by her response. Even telling himself that though, he couldn't help but feel disappointed.
"Um... oh! That's right, moss! That's what I was doing when I was out, I was told to gather fresh moss for the elders and I just left it there... Sorry, I need to go back and get it, so I can't stay with her anyway," he meowed, looking away. He got up and started to leave.

Mistystone flicked her tail at Redpaw. "All right, go on." Looking back at Brightpaw, slightly uncertain, she said,"I suppose that's fine, if you really are sure you'll be warm enough."

Last edited by ✦*Cometsong*✦ on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : noticed that typo late wowww)
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Brightpaw reluctantly gulped down the poppy seeds, and spun around just in time to see Redpaw's reddish-orange tail whipping out of the den. She sighed. Wow, what a surprise. Brightpaw messes everything up, once again. I knew he hated me. I shouldn't have made him so uncomfortable... She turned towards Mistystone. "Yeah...yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for your help. Can I go back to my den now?"
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:56 pm

Mistystone nodded. "Get some good rest and you'll be in top shape tomorrow," she purred.

His pelt lighting the way, Redpaw sped up as he headed out of camp and into the forest, on his way back to the spot where he found Brightpaw earlier. Now all by himself under the trees, he could almost picture her sitting there again, her long, white fur outlined in a beautiful, gentle purple showing through the darkness. Great StarClan, why am I thinking about her so much? She really doesn't want to be bothered by me anyway; she's so shy I probably scare her... He shook his head sadly and refocused on retrieving the moss. He picked up the large bundle and started carrying it back to the camp.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:04 pm

Brightpaw sighed and walked back to her den. The one time she had finally made a friend, or at least come close to it, she makes them uncomfortable, they run away and now probably hate her forever. Great job, Brightpaw. And he's the only other apprentice, you have training with him, ugh, you just had to make things awkward...
She collapsed onto her nest and immediately tried to fall asleep. She couldn't take all the thoughts in her head, fighting back and forth...
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Redpaw struggled slightly with the large load of moss, and ended up trying to rush again. Exhaustion was coming over him, but he reached the camp again before too long. He set the moss down outside the elders' den and reluctantly changed all their bedding, replacing it with what he'd brought. "Finally done for the day!" he said with a sigh after finishing. He was ready to climb into his nest gratefully when he noticed Brightpaw's purple light in the corner. How'd I forget she'd be in here? Redpaw had never really paid attention to her all the other nights they shared this den, but after getting to actually meet her today, now it was a lot different, somehow. He approached her, and she appeared to be asleep, he thought. His eyes softened. "Her fur is still so wet and cold," he whispered to himself as he noticed. He thought he even saw her shivering slightly; he couldn't leave her like that, and he still felt guilty for making her fall into the stream, so he slowly leaned down and began gently licking her fur the opposite way. Good thing she's asleep, 'cause I actually really shouldn't be doing this; she'd surely be uncomfortable, with it coming from me. But I want to help her...
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Why can't I sleep?! Brightpaw thought furiously. Maybe it's just cause I'm cold... She squished herself in a ball against the wall of the nest, trying to warm up, but it was no use. Be honest with yourself, Brightpaw. It isn't cause you're cold. You just can't stop THINKING. Ugh. He hates you, let it go! All she really wanted was to be friends with him...right? But she was too shy anyways, too awkward; and he was so nice and smart and kind...he shouldn't have to deal with her idiocy, he didn't deserve that. She decided she'd leave him alone forever, and she'd never talk to him again, and he'd never talk to her--
She jumped. She swore she heard him entering the den...she shut her eyes tight and tried to move as little as possible. Just ignore him. Suddenly, before she realized what was happening, she was warming up a little; but it only took a few seconds to realize. Redpaw's sharing tongues with me! That makes no sense, I thought he hated me? She tried not to shake her head in disbelief and continue pretending to be asleep, even though it was difficult. He's so nice...helping warm up a Clanmate, even if he hates them. How can someone be so nice?!
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Owlstorm tapped the ground a couple of times with her fluffy tail. "I hope they're our last patients tonight," she murmured. "Surely you must be getting tired, too?" she inquired of her mentor, barely managing to hold back a huge yawn.

((Gonna make a new character, 'cause I never got around to it earlier))

((Character name: Badgerpaw
Clan: ShiningClan
Description: https://i.imgur.com/Pm7iHrE.png
Glow color: blue
Personality/backstory: Badgerpaw is clumsy and weak—he's the smallest of his siblings, so he's always found training to be somewhat difficult. He doesn't let anything get him down, though; he would never give up on his dream of becoming a skilled warrior. He's a bit socially awkward, but still eager to make friends.
Other: I hope he doesn't wind up sitting there doing nothing like most of my characters do, lol))
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:12 pm

Cometsong wrote:"What makes you cats so unaccepting of anything unfamiliar?" Drift asked, trying not to laugh. "I was hoping to chat with you a little longer. I didn't want it to come to this. Are you sure this is what you want?" His eyes glittered at her for a moment, then he slowly unsheathed his own claws as well.

Nightbranch narrowed her eyes. "My one goal is the safety of my clan. You aren't a part of my clan, and you obviously aren't one of us." She looked the eerily dark cat up and down once more. "Now, it's up to you, dark one, what your choice is. Either you leave in peace, or you leave shreaded by my claws. It's up to you." 

She swished her tail, her claws glinting as they dug their pointy tips into the earth, and her purple glow grew even more bright in her anticipation.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33159

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Mon May 08, 2017 1:54 am

(That's great that you made a new character, Jules! I added him to the allegiances a few days ago~)

"Perhaps," Mistystone chuckled. "I might as well take this opportunity to head to bed now, while things are calm." She put away the small pile of herbs left out back into her stores, then lowered herself into her nest. "Remember to come with me to gather marigold in the morning," she told Owlstorm before drifting off.

After a few more strokes of his tongue, Redpaw stopped. Why is she still so tense? She must be in a very uneasy sleep after what happened... I wish I could help more, but what if she wakes up and sees me? He felt too uncomfortable and embarrassed now. He should just go to bed, he decided. He slowly went to his own nest, but not before whispering to Brightpaw, "May StarClan guide your dreams," in hope that she could have a more peaceful slumber. Redpaw laid down and closed his eyes, trying to clear his mind so he could sleep himself.

Drift closed his eyes and thought for a moment. His attitude changed. "Why don't you want to at least talk to me?" he said, actually disappointed but trying not to let it show. "It's obvious that I was going to leave. But aren't you curious to hear about my different way of life, before I do? Because I sure am about yours." He studied Nightbranch, struggling to understand her.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next