Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~*

+5
Roseblossom
Moonflame
Jewelsky
Tornadostorm
✦*Cometstar*✦
9 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lightbulb Re: *~ShiningClan and GlowClan: The Iridescent Forest~*

Post by Willowrose Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:37 am

"I'm not sure, I just can't go back. If ever, not yet." Shadowmist started to walk away then stopped. "Don't tell the leader about my hiding in the forest." She began walking away again, and soon shrank into the distance.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40077

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:54 pm

(MY FIRST REPLY IN FOREVER YAAAY)

Nightbranch slitted her eyes. She heard and saw, however faintly, movement somewhere ahead of her. But it couldn't be a cat, could it? It wasn't glowing. She looked at her won paws, now sparkling with purple essence. "No hope for surprise now." She thought grimly. She moved her gaze back into the impenetrable blackness in front of her. Her eyes blinded by staring at her own paws, it took her a moment to readjust to the dark. "Hello? Show yourself!" She called once again.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33159

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:24 am

(I'VE MISSED THIS RP SO MUCH OHMAGOSH <3)

At their encounter with Shadowmist, Drift had quickly crept away to separate from the apprentices' group. He had unknowingly roamed past the GlowClan border, and now he was about to come across another cat. He cursed at himself for not noticing it earlier. They seemed to be alone though, Drift observed. He decided to come out and speak.
"It appears I've been discovered. You Clan cats only continue to impress me." Amusement in his eyes, he met hers.

Glimmerwing wrote:Brightpaw's eyes widened. He actually...liked her. He wanted to spend time with her. It was really hard for her to believe, after being alone for so long.
"Oh! Um..uh, yeah, yeah. That'd be...nice," she stuttered.

Redpaw purred. "Let's hurry home and get you dry." He rose to his feet and began walking a couple pawsteps, leading the way, then turned his head and waited for Brightpaw. I hope it will be all right for me to be walking close enough to her so that our pelts are brushing the whole time. Or will she think that's awkward of me, since we don't actually know each other all that well? He became frustrated with himself, aware that his heart was racing again.

-------------------------------

Dewpaw looked after where Shadowmist had been, wishing she had said something else to her before she left. Trying not to be too concerned about her, she broke the silence, turning to Tigerpaw. "We should probably be going too, and meet back with the rest of the patrol before they worry too much about us..." Dewpaw didn't want to leave Drift behind, but she knew that they had already been doing enough that they weren't supposed to.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17731

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:23 am

[Seeing as Riverwing is currently just sitting there worrying, I think I'll make some new characters. xD
Honestly, this RP is too awesome for me not to be active in it mannn

Character name: Owlstorm
Clan: GlowClan
Rank: Medicine cat apprentice would fit her personality, but it's not a requirement
Description: https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/18/51/50/56/owlsto10.png
Glow color: green
Personality/backstory (optional): Owlstorm is definitely not the average charismatic medicine cat apprentice. Most of the time, she just seems really indifferent about everything. When she was a 'paw, still not finished with her training, she was absolutely shocked by the horrible wounds she saw, but at this point, she can even seem really bored while working with her patients. If others annoy her enough, though… she'll kind of explode. Because of her lack of caring, nobody she loves has ever died. She is also basically the first medicine cat in the history of ever to actually be fine with not taking a mate.
Other: She seems a lot like Bob gosh

Gosh darnit I only have muse for one character atm
I hope I can make another later xD]
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62438

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:58 pm

(New characters are so great :D Added her in; the position was open, you can totes have it~)

Mistystone was in her den treating a scratch on Silversky's flank and was about to use dock leaves, but noticed that their herb stores were out of dock. "Owlstorm!" she called to her apprentice.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:50 am

Shadowmist deep in the forest, knew she needed to hunt for something to lower the anger of her leader, suddenly she caught the eye of a plump mouse. She watched the mouse, ready to pounce. She found the perfect time, pounced on the mouse. The mouse felt nice between her teeth, almost eating the mouse herself. Though feeling successful, she started to walk back to camp, still nervous about the punishment that awaits her.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:41 am

Meadowstar sat with her paws tucked under her atop the Grandstone, where she stands announce clan meetings. She had a good view of the camp, and quietly surveyed it, thinking. I wonder where Shadowmist has been? I haven't seen her all day. And she wasn't one of the cats that went with the patrol to investigate about the rogue, was she?
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:53 am

Form -
Character name: Raventhorn
Clan: GlowClan
Description: Pale brown pelt with black spots and indigo eyes
Glow color: Green
Personality/backstory (optional): Born in Glowclan, quite the nice kind of cat but can be aggressive.
Other: First boy, exciting! :D
------------------------------------------
Shadowmist walked slowly deeper into camp, realizing that her leader has noticed her she tried not to make eye contact. Knowing she couldn't escape her leader's gaze she just continued nervously walking through camp. The plump mouse still in her mouth.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:00 am

✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:(New characters are so great :D Added her in; the position was open, you can totes have it~)

Mistystone was in her den treating a scratch on Silversky's flank and was about to use dock leaves, but noticed that their herb stores were out of dock. "Owlstorm!" she called to her apprentice.
(Sankyuu >w>)

Owlstorm glanced at her mentor in a rather uninterested fashion. "What is it?" she queried. She wasn't one to be in a huge rush to do anything before she knew what it was.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:55 am

(Added Raventhorn in, woohoo! :D)

There she is! Finally she decides to return. Meadowstar leapt down and stood at the foot of the Grandstone, waiting for Shadowmist to deposit her catch at the fresh-kill pile before going to speak with her.

-----------------------

"I need some more dock for Silversky's wound," Mistystone explained. "I know it's late, but I need to finish treating this before she goes to sleep. Can you quickly go and gather some from the forest for me?"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:06 am

Shadowmist walked closer to the fresh-kill pile very nervously. She knew her leader was eager to speak with her. She slowly drops off the kill and tries to turn away, anything to avoid the consequences.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:07 am

"Okay," Owlstorm replied, actually running for once out of obligation. Fortunately, there was a flourishing patch of dock not too far away from the medicine den, so she swiftly took some leaves in her jaws. As she dashed back, she noticed the bright green glow emitting from her paws. How could I have forgotten that it was nighttime? She sighed as she slowed to a stop and reentered the medicine den, placing the dock leaves in front of Mistystone.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:16 am

Raventhorn awoke from his short nap, perched not very high up on a tree branch. Realizing he was starting to feel hunger, he leaped off the tree and started to walk out of camp. Walking deeper into the woods hoping to find something good to eat for himself. Of course he would try to find something to contribute to the clan.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:51 am

Meadowstar was aware that Shadowmist was trying to avoid her. Her gaze softened, starting to sympathize with her guilt. She knew that she couldn't just ignore the fact of her absence though. She padded over to Shadowmist, her tail held high. "That's a very fine piece of prey to feed the clan, but it would not have taken the whole day to catch. Where have you been?" Meadowstar's voice was even.

---------------------

Mistystone glanced away from her work. "Thank you, that was fast!" she purred. She hoped this meant that Owlstorm was in a good mood this evening. Mistystone stepped aside. "Why don't you chew some up and apply it while I put the rest away?"

Overhearing, Silversky groaned. "Ugh, dock stings, doesn't it?"
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:53 am

Owlstorm nodded to Mistystone and then turned to Silversky. "You tell us how it feels," she muttered, rolling her eyes. She chewed up a few of the leaves into a pulp, proceeding to rub it on Silversky's wounds. "You should be glad that you're getting healed, whether it stings or not. Your wound would get infected and sting—StarClan knows how much more—without this dock."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:48 pm

✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:(I'VE MISSED THIS RP SO MUCH OHMAGOSH <3)
Redpaw purred. "Let's hurry home and get you dry." He rose to his feet and began walking a couple pawsteps, leading the way, then turned his head and waited for Brightpaw. I hope it will be all right for me to be walking close enough to her so that our pelts are brushing the whole time. Or will she think that's awkward of me, since we don't actually know each other all that well? He became frustrated with himself, aware that his heart was racing again.

(SO HAVE IIII I LOVED THIS ONE)

Brightpaw felt a small smile appear on the face for the first time in what felt like years. She nodded. "Okay," she mumbled, slowly walking up to him until they were side by side. Do I actually have a friend?! she thought excitedly. After being lonely for so long? She let her pelt brush against his, but suddenly felt very awkward. What if he didn't actually like her? What if he was uncomfortable? She didn't know how to deal with this kind of thing...she hardly talked to anyone.
"For warmth!" she said quickly, flustered.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34306

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:49 pm

✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:(I'VE MISSED THIS RP SO MUCH OHMAGOSH <3)

At their encounter with Shadowmist, Drift had quickly crept away to separate from the apprentices' group. He had unknowingly roamed past the GlowClan border, and now he was about to come across another cat. He cursed at himself for not noticing it earlier. They seemed to be alone though, Drift observed. He decided to come out and speak.
"It appears I've been discovered. You Clan cats only continue to impress me." Amusement in his eyes, he met hers.

Nightbranch's eyes slit "Who are you? And what are you doing on GlowClan territory?" She stalked closer so she could see just what kind of creature was talking to her. As she did so, she realized it was a cat. "Oh.. Your... A cat...? Wh..Why aren't you... Glowing?" She got a hard scowl on her face, feeling defensive.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Shadowmist frantically searched for a good response, thinking to herself, What should I say? Should I tell her the truth? I shouldn't just lie, but what are my options? Alright, here goes. "I must've lost my way." That doesn't sound like the truth. Everyone knows their way back to camp, um maybe half truth and half not? That way it won't be as bad. " I uh, I mean that I dozed off during my hunt. I know that a true warrior wouldn't let that happen, I feel the deepest shame. I will make up for all of this. I promise." Knowing that she would have to face some sort of consequence for her unbelievable words.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:02 am

Mistystone picked up the remaining dock leaves and proceeded to arrange them in her herb stores. I know that Owlflight is right in what she's saying, but sometimes I do wish she would be just a little bit kinder to our patients... She shook her head with a small, fond smile. This is just how she functions.

"Yikes okay, sorry," Silversky murmured. Her wound did sting slightly, but she did her best not to wince or complain now.

"Ah, r-right. That's fine...!" Redpaw mewed, smiling back at her. It's like she read my mind, but she reacted in her own, cute way. It's so weird, I feel like I really want to help her and encourage her to be less timid, but at the same time I find her shyness adorable... I think? Ugh, stop thinking and go! Redpaw continued walking happily at Brightpaw's side, just hoping that his pelt wasn't bristling with nervousness. They were nearing the camp, and he tried to slow their pace to make the moment last a little bit longer.

"They call me Drift," he said, his meow silky. "Forgive me for trespassing, I'm not here for any trouble," he assured her. "So you've never seen a cat that doesn't glow? Trust me, you are the one that is special." Drift slowly paced around her as he spoke. Not visibly letting his confidence break, to himself he hoped that the she-cat wouldn't show any more aggression.

-------------------------------------

Meadowstar twitched her ears. I'll give her the chance to further explain herself, she decided. "Dozed off, you say? Were you exhausted from other duties? If that is the rason, I believe it would be fine to pardon this, permitted that you will do your best not to let it happen again."
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:17 am

"Yes, I promise you. I will never let you down again." Shadowmist started trotting off in happiness, regaining her strength and letting the nervousness leave her. She headed for the Warriors' den to sleep some more to hunt for the clan a bit more after some rest. She felt relaxed and calmed as she slowly drifted into a peaceful sleep.

--------------------------------
Raventhorn finished hunting and brought with him a few mice. The cool breeze felt relaxing but he wondered, Is there more to life than all this peace? Where is all the action, and adventure? *sigh* maybe something exciting will come to me one day. He continued his trek back to camp, still bored of all the peace. For he loved excitement, danger, and action. But everything seemed so normal, so average.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:31 am

✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:Mistystone picked up the remaining dock leaves and proceeded to arrange them in her herb stores. I know that Owlflight is right in what she's saying, but sometimes I do wish she would be just a little bit kinder to our patients... She shook her head with a small, fond smile. This is just how she functions.

"Yikes okay, sorry," Silversky murmured. Her wound did sting slightly, but she did her best not to wince or complain now.
Owlstorm rolled her eyes, unamused, as she spread the healing poultice around Silversky's wound. Honestly… why is everyone like this? It's stupid and annoying to be complaining about every little detail all the time. They should stop trying to justify their own actions and just give up. With a sigh, she finished. "Do we have any cobweb to keep the poultice there?"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmerwing Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:26 pm

✦*Cometsong*✦ wrote:

"Ah, r-right. That's fine...!" Redpaw mewed, smiling back at her. It's like she read my mind, but she reacted in her own, cute way. It's so weird, I feel like I really want to help her and encourage her to be less timid, but at the same time I find her shyness adorable... I think? Ugh, stop thinking and go! Redpaw continued walking happily at Brightpaw's side, just hoping that his pelt wasn't bristling with nervousness. They were nearing the camp, and he tried to slow their pace to make the moment last a little bit longer.

Brightpaw could tell that he was awkward, too, but...not in a bad way. They weren't uncomfortable--at least, she knew she wasn't. They were both just trying to figure out what the other was thinking. But she was also happy. It was so strange, to be happy after being depressed for so long. She walked at his side, and finally, they got to the camp. "Here we are!" she announced, kind of sad that they couldn't walk any longer. It was so peaceful.
Glimmerwing
Glimmerwing
Deputy

Herbs : 407
Fresh-kill : 34306

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oajsFyYIe0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:05 pm

ソニカ wrote:Mistystone picked up the remaining dock leaves and proceeded to arrange them in her herb stores. I know that Owlflight is right in what she's saying, but sometimes I do wish she would be just a little bit kinder to our patients... She shook her head with a small, fond smile. This is just how she functions.

"They call me Drift," he said, his meow silky. "Forgive me for trespassing, I'm not here for any trouble," he assured her. "So you've never seen a cat that doesn't glow? Trust me, you are the one that is special." Drift slowly paced around her as he spoke. Not visibly letting his confidence break, to himself he hoped that the she-cat wouldn't show any more aggression.

-------------------------------------

Meadowstar twitched her ears. I'll give her the chance to further explain herself, she decided. "Dozed off, you say? Were you exhausted from other duties? If that is the rason, I believe it would be fine to pardon this, permitted that you will do your best not to let it happen again."

Nightbranch lifted an eyebrow. "All cats glow, mousebrain." She hesitated as she looked the eerie not glowing tom over. "At least... Most do..." Here she wrapped her tail around her paws. Her gorgeous purple glow seemed to bounce and flicker around her as she stared with her similarly purple eyes at Drift. "In anycase... Why are you here?? Your excuse seems to suggest you knew about the borders and what they meant, and you didn't fail notice said borders. I'm becoming a little suspicious of you, Drift."
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:13 pm

"Yes, there should be some left here." Mistystone reached into the cleft to the right of her and pulled out a pawful of cobwebs, passing them to Owlstorm.

Redpaw sighed, disappointed that the moment was over, but tried not to let Brightpaw hear it. "Mmhmm! Oh, maybe we should take you to quick see the medicine cats, to make sure you're fine after the shock and everything," he said to her, steering them towards the medicine den.

"How can something as unique as this"—he gestured to her glow—"be regarded so casually, ordinarily, by you cats?" Drift whispered. "I am here," he went on, gazing directly at Nightbranch now, "because seeing this fascinates me. I want to learn what I can about your kind. I cannot control my curiosity! Do you understand?" He twitched his whiskers.

-----------------------------------------

Dewpaw nudged Tigerpaw. "Come on, let's hurry back to meet up with the patrol before they kill us," she said with a small chuckle, though she really did feel quite worried and guilty.
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Owlstorm grabbed the cobwebs in one paw and put them on top of the poultice. She carefully prodded down on it, making sure that it would stay in place. "That should be good, I think," she mumbled. "There you go, Silversky."
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next