Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

+7
Midnightflame
Moonflame
Glimmerwing
Jewelsky
Willowrose
✦*Cometstar*✦
Roseblossom
11 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Jewelsky Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:40 pm

During her walk, Jewelsky stared up at the clear blue sky, completely free of any clouds. A small, nostalgic smile spread across her face. Gosh, that reminds me of the day I—WHAT THE HECK‽ THOSE ARE MY ACTUAL MEMORIES‽ Immediately, Jewelsky stopped in her tracks, attempting to process that everything that had previously only been words in a fursona story on Wattpad were coming to life in her head. She could see everything so clearly and feel every emotion she had felt then to a very exact degree… Somehow, it made her quite a bit queasy. This is so weird. I don't care if it's "right" or not; I want to go home! She shook her head. Forget that feeling… it's going to be fine. Maybe the cat up ahead has some kind of answer…? the warrior thought, knowing that it was overly hopeful, but advancing on the path for what seemed to be no reason anyway.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Enter The Forest: The Roleplay

Post by Roseblossom Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:44 pm

While looking for the cat, Roseblossom noticed Jewelsky walking in the same direction. She ran up to her. "Hi Jules!"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28111

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:00 pm

"Roseh! Thank goodness you're here. Did you guys find Moonflame?" Jewelsky inquired. "And are you after that voice, too? And—are you aware that our fursona stories are real?" She began to hyperventilate.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:05 pm

"Yes, after all this time, I'm pretty sure I'm aware," Roseblossom said, slightly annoyed. "And no, we never did find Moonflame. I thought maybe she'd be with you guys."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Tornadostorm  trotted after Rose. She saw Jules "OH MY GOSH JULES! HII :D" She trotted forward to the orange tabby, tail straight up. Her face was still heavy with the memories held, but she was an exceptional cheer about her now, seeing her friend 'in the flesh' only after a second did she realize she was purring. When she did, she made an odd squeak, and jumped back. "oh.... Is that what it feels like to purr?" Her eyes were wide.

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 6 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:31 am

After a 5 minute nap Midnightpaw opened her eyes only to be disappointed. "Well something tells me this just might be real. "Huh? whats that" Midnightpaw said as she turned her head and heard what seemed to be voices and leaves being stepped on. "People! or uh cats....." She meowed "Hello?!" She shouted as she quick ran to where the sound was coming from
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19932

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:12 pm

"Oh WOAH!" Roseblossom shouted as a small cat ran at her. She took a second to try and recognize who it was. A black she-cat... with a blue flower... She dug through the back of her mind, trying to remember all her friends' headcanons. "Midnight?"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:01 pm

"ROSEYYY :DDDD" Midnight shouted in delight and ran to go glomp her "please tell me what the freaking heck is going on.."
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:04 pm

"Timmy the evil chatbox turned us all into cats, and... yeah," Roseblossom tried to explain and failed. "Right now we're in RainClan camp. I don't know if you were here at the time we had RainClan, but yeah. Tornadostorm and I went and found CloudClan, and we've come to take you and some other kitties there. Ok?"

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:06 pm

"Wow I never saw that coming..." Midnightpaw said very befuzzled. "Ah yes I very briefly remember that but sure lets go :D"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:06 pm

"Twister! Midnight!" Jewelsky heaved a huge sigh of relief. "I'm so glad you guys are okay. But wait, should we go back to camp or keep looking for Moonflame? I'm kind of concerned about her…"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Tornadostorm purred once more when she saw Midnightpaw. "Hey there, Middie." She said. "Yeah, I can show you guys the way back to CloudClan. I've lived there most of my life, so yeah I remember it best. Better than LightningClan actually. Have you guys found anyone else?"

Enter The Forest: The Roleplay - Page 6 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:18 pm

"Hello Twist!" Midnightpaw happily purred. "Hmm I think we should split up, half of us go to look for Moonflame and the other go to Cloudclan."
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Tornadostorm nodded slowly
"Why do we need to go to CloudClan anyway? I mean we're all together now."

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:36 pm

"Yes," Roseblossom nodded, "but CloudClan has places to sleep, and eat, which we sort of... need... as living beings."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:38 pm

"Doesn't matter to me just as long as we make sure Moon is alright."
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:38 pm

Tornadostorm looked slightly embarrassed, and licked her shoulder fur. "oh... Right..." Looking down at the ground, she stood, and said "Anyone who wants to come to CloudClan, come with me. Those who want to find Moon, stay here." And she started walking off in the direction of CloudClan.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:42 pm

"I'll go with Twist" Midnight meowed "Rose You and Jules should go together and look for Moon. Try to come back before it gets dark it might be kinda hard to find camp."
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:43 pm

Jewelsky nodded calmly. Thank goodness… that saved me a lot of trouble with option anxiety. "Are you okay with that, Roseh?" she inquired, her amber gaze unwavering.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Tornadostorm hesitated in her walk, and looked over her shoulder, waiting for Rose's response. She had gotten over herself, and looked confident once again.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:57 pm

"Um, yeah. Sounds like a good idea."

Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Tornadostorm nodded, and turned away, continuing her walk. Her ears flicking about to both hear that both cats who were supposed to be following her, were in fact, following her, and also to take in the sounds of the forest, sense she didn't come to forests often.

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Midnightpaw catching up to Twister meowed, "So uh why exactly did Timmy do this"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:13 pm

"I dunno. I just got here myself." Tornadostorm said softly. "There is so much about this place I don't... Well, I know it all, but that I'm figuring out and learning."

Check Out my Art

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:28 pm

"Yeah its all very confusing I just hope everyone is here and safe"
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next