Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 7 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Bullet watched the two of them for a moment. For some reason not sure how to feel. But he stood on Lucina's other side anyway, and swished his tail, showing how ready he was for the fight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33189

Back to top Go down

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 7 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:06 pm

The Chaos Kin wanted nothing to do with Link's game of projectile-tennis, so it dodged, then responded by firing a large beam at him from its eye. Just after doing this, however, it found itself being pounded by Cookie.

After striking, Cookie fell to the ground, landing in a crouch again. However, by now, the poison was beginning to really take its toll on her. Panting, she appeared very worn-out, but her focus still seemed locked onto her target, still ignoring her condition.

Chaos-Rosalina was growing very tired of Meowth by now. Raising her hand, an icy aura surrounded it. Then, she placed the index finger of this hand upon Meowth's back in an attempt to freeze him.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32877

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:18 pm

Flint ran up to her. "Cookie come on! You look terrible! You need an antidote... Come on.." He grabbed her shoulder, trying to pull her towards Nagisia.

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Link took considerable damage from the beam, and only saved himself from the brink of death with his shield. Panting, he pulled out his bow and arrow and fired normal arrows (depleted of light magic) in quick succession at its eye.

Frozen solid, Meowth fell off Chaos Rosalina with a cold thud. Team Rocket rushed at Chaos Rosalina to his revenge.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:21 pm

At this moment, Pit also noticed the exhausted-looking Cookie crouched on the battlefield and rushed to her side. "Cookie...! What happened?!" he asked concernedly, attempting to help Flint in bringing her to Nagisa.

Last edited by Mistystream on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28217

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Flint glanced apppreciatively at Pit. "Come on.. Before something bad happens." And he pulled against her arm.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:29 pm

In the distance, Robin noticed Link's struggle. Although he felt that he had to help somehow, he didn't want to leave Lucina's side if she still needed help. "Lucina, how are you feeling now?" he asked, staying alert and watching the action closely.

When Flint and Pit tried to pull her away, Cookie suddenly gave a resistant tug, growling like an agitated wolf. The look in her fire-colored eyes as she looked back and forth between the two was frightening; nothing at all like her usual self. As if possessed by some kind of chaotic entity, herself, she began preparing to rush and leap up to attack again.

Seeing Team Rocket's approach, Chaos-Rosalina responded by firing a massive, cyan ball of energy their way.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Much like Robin, Lucina noticed Link struggling in the distance. "I'm OK, Robin," she responded gently. "Please... Don't worry about me," she insisted, knowing that the green-clad swordsman was in much more need of assistance right now.

Pit looked very shocked at Cookie's sudden resistance. "Wait, Cookie...! No!" he called out as she prepared for another attack. "You're still poisoned...! You've gotta come back for an antidote!!"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Robin nodded slightly in response to his dear ally. "Alright... Still, be careful," he told her before going to assist Link in his struggle. With a sudden burst of speed, he leaped to his side, launching a Thunder spell at the Chaos Kin. "Just a little something extra!"

Cookie didn't quite have enough strength to reach her target this time, and landed rather unsteadily. She was slowly growing even weaker. However, she still refused to cooperate with her concerned allies. "N-NO...!" she growled harshly in response to Pit's cries. "GOTTA... F-FIGHT...! D-DESTROY...!"

After taking such heavy damage, the Chaos Kin began to panic. In a frantic, unsteady way, it flew up above the center of the battlefield, preparing a massive laser. However, as it did so, it left itself wide open to attack.

Noticing this perfect opportunity, Robin had to alert Pit. "Pit!" he cried frantically, "It's vulnerable! Now's your chance; hurry!!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 pm

"COOKIE STOP!" Flint cried out unhappily "Pit... We need to do something! There's something really wrong!!!!" The young Kattaca looked, and didn't hide the fact that he was, terrified of Cookie's glare she had given him.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:21 pm

Team Rocket were knocked loose. Meowth could no longer stand. The er two were concerned, but he desperately urged them on. A single tear was all it took to make them leave and continue.

After a couple seconds Meowth got up and fought beside them again. He had used his "I can't walk" excuse to rest for a moment.

Link ran out of arrows. He saw Cookie's brezerk mode and rushed back to her side. He grabbed her wrists and looked in her face, trying to hold her until she would hopefully regain herself.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Cookie's gaze locked right onto Link, staring him right in the eye, as he grabbed her wrists. "LET... GO!" she snarled, attempting to throw the hero backwards over her head with her ridiculously-amplified strength.

"Alright; I'm going to go ahead and finish things here," Chaos-Rosalina suddenly announced before disappearing without warning momentarily. When she reappeared, she was standing beside the mountain, and had grown even taller than it. As she stared down at the peak, she held her hands above it. They began to glow blue as she prepared to launch what would probably be her most devastating attack yet.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Flint held only tighter to Cookie as he stared in horror at the giant Chaos Rosalina. "Oh...My...Gosh..."

Bullet took action. Not caring for attacking the Chaos Kin, he leapt straight for Rosalina, spinning as he got closer, he intended to slice her eye with his tail. (He doesn't have to hit)

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:42 pm

Link got up from being thrown backwards. He and Team Rocket gasped with anticipation. He stood in front of the group, holding up his shield. Team Rocket sat down and hugged each other.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Both Robin and Flint's frantic words swirled around in Pit's head as he looked between them repeatedly, feeling torn over who he should respond to first. On one hand, Cookie seemed to be rapidly growing weaker from the effects of the poison... While on the other hand, the Chaos Kin was extremely vulnerable at this moment, and striking now would surely deal a great amount of damage to their foe.
"Grghh..." he muttered, beginning to feel highly-stressed. Then, seeing what Chaos-Rosalina was about to do, he gasped in horror. "C'mon, Cookie! SNAP OUT OF IT!!" he shouted frantically, his anxiety showing through in his tone. Then, slightly shakily, the angel aimed and fired a light arrow at the Chaos Kin above, desperately hoping he had aimed well enough to hit the beast.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Robin was gripped by fear as he stared up at the enormous figure looking down at them. "N-n-no...!" he murmured shakily, feeling that, despite their greatest efforts, the tragic end was near. As he looked around, he noticed that many of his allies had similar expressions of terror on their faces, and this further worsened his agony.

Haku, too, had lost hope upon seeing their colossal foe. Falling to her knees, tears welled up in her eyes as she felt every last ounce of strength leave her.

Cookie, who was now severely weakened, was beginning to return to her senses upon hearing her allies' horrified cries to her. However, she opened her eyes only to see the dreadful scene unfolding before everyone, filling her with an intense horror. After staring for a moment, she began to cry, and embraced Flint in a gesture of pure friendship.

Chaos-Rosalina's attack drew nearer and nearer to execution. "It's such a shame your quest must be over already," she cruelly taunted the group as her hands glowed blindingly. "I hope you've at least enjoyed your final journey together..."

However, just as all seemed lost, there was a blinding flash and a hissing screech. When it cleared, the enormous Chaos-Rosalina was gone. However, Rosalina hadn't disappeared entirely. Lying on the ground, close to the edge of the peak, she could clearly be seen, restored to her normal self.
In the center of the battlefield, what looked like a little pile of ash lied.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Bullet landed gracefully staring back at Rosalina, as he had landed near her. 

Flint embraced Cookie when she hugged him, and started sobbing 

It took several moments before He gently pulled away, and an excited expression replaced his horror. "Is it over...? Is it really over?? Have we saved her?" 

Bullet now crocuched down by Rosalina. "NAGISA! I COULD USE YOUR ASSISTANCE!"

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:11 pm

Link ran to Rosalina, looking at her happily and anxiously. Be motioned to the others to come see.

Team Rocket got up and examined the pile of Ash. Meowth poked it. "...Did we do it?

Did we win...?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:28 pm

By now, even the dark fog had cleared, revealing a beautiful sky.

Cookie, who was still poisoned and very weak, opened her eyes again when she realized everything sounded peaceful once more. "... I think... we did...!" she murmured gleefully as she gazed up at the sky, feeling the sunlight on her face.

Haku remained petrified for a moment, but eventually sighed in relief. It seemed that they had all been saved, and the Chaos Kin was nowhere to be seen. Seeing the others gathered around Rosalina, she went to get a closer look, herself.

When the sky was unobscured once more, and all seemed peaceful, a great smile appeared on Robin's face. Lowering his hood to soak up the glorious rays of sunlight after a long battle, he even let out a small laugh in joy. "We did it, everyone," he spoke to nobody in particular. "We got through it fine... together." Seeing the commotion around Rosalina, he then joined the others.

A small, glowing light rose from the pile of ashes, making its way through the air towards Rosalina. Eventually, the light came into contact with her and disappeared.

Rosalina stirred briefly, then began to come to. "Goodness, me..." she murmured, shaking her head, before opening her eyes. "Is everyone alright...?" she asked concernedly, looking around at everyone gathered around.

(TOTALLY forgot to mention that Robin put his hood up just before the battle, but I bet everyone just knew he did, anyway. o3o)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Flint, drawn by the other's presence, gently guided Cookie up towards the rest of the group. "Are you ok?" He asked as he got close. 

Bullet glanced up at him, with a soft welcoming smile. "I think she should be ok.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Pit simply stood where he was for a few moments, taking a deep breath as his gaze scanned across the now seemingly-calm peak. "It's over..." he murmured with a soft sigh, relief rushing through him. Then, noticing the rest of the group as they began to gather around Rosalina, he bounded over to join them. Hearing the guardian of the Mario universe's question, he nodded his head. "Yeah... I think we're all fine," he replied with a slightly-tired grin.

When sunlight returned to shining down on the surface of the peak, Nagisa emerged from her hiding place and quickly walked to the rest of the group, pulling her potion bag behind her.

Lucina, like her many allies, felt a wave of relief and joy as the battle finally came to its apparent end. Swiftly, she joined the group surrounding Rosalina.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:49 pm

"Yes... I'll be alright," Rosalina calmly responded with a subtle smile as she rose to her feet. "I'm a bit tired at the moment, but that will pass soon enough. I'm just happy to see you've all made it through that terrible ordeal..."

Cookie followed along by Flint's side, looking very wobbly. However, she seemed extremely happy to see that Rosalina was quite unharmed. "N-nice to see you back to your good old self...!" she exclaimed happily, despite her pain.

A soft, rustling buzz could be faintly detected nearby.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Flint's ears flicked as he heard the faint buzzing sound. He stepped a bit away from the source and looked back over his shoulder. Judging by the group's behaviour, he realized he was the only one who could hear it. 

He scanned the old battleground with his eyes, calmly. 
Suddenly he saw a blue flash.

NOO! WOOAAH *Thud* RRRAAAA!!!!

Flint's heart pounded. He looked up over his shoulder to see what had knocked him down. He saw the blue figure of his dad standing there. His arms stretched out defensively. They collapsed to his sides. "Dad?" Flint asked softly. The blue Kattaca was acting strange. No, "are you ok?" Or "that was a close one." Bullet didn't even turn to face his son. 

Flint stood, something was making the fur on the back of his neck stand on end. His coat shawn brightly in the evening light. Bullet took a step backwards, and turned to face Flint, who gasped. He saw a puncture wound in Bullet's stomach, and something seemed to dissapear above his head.

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:57 pm

Link made a soft gasp and ran toward Bullet. Team Rocket just let out a collective, slightly blood-curdling scream. "BULLET! AAAAHHHH!!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:27 pm

When she heard Flint and, moments later, Team Rocket, Lucina whirled around to see what was happening. Almost immediately, her heart started racing at what she saw. "Bullet...!!" she cried, horrified and unsure of what had happened to her friend and ally.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next