Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 10 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:50 pm

(Though Flint never stood, that works xD) Flint quickly and harshly pulled away from Cookie. Glaring at her with a look that said 'don't do that again' but what he said out loud was "please...no." in a tone that sounded like he wanted to say more.

He then listend to Rosalina. He narrowed his eyes "great. Just great." He murrmured unhappily. "MOORRRE problems to deal with."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33844

Back to top Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 10 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Mistystar Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:49 pm

Listening as Rosalina began to explain what exactly the Chaos Kin had done just before vanishing into the sky, Pit's expression grew serious. "Sooo, I guess we can't just let our guard down now that the Chaos Kin is gone, huh?" he commented, looking slightly deep-in-thought.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:58 pm

Cookie stared in shock at Flint's reaction. "Sorry," she squeaked, quickly looking away. This was nothing like the Flint she was used to at all. Her ally was acting so differently, it almost frightened her.

"Well, the danger isn't as great as it was when the Chaos Kin was present in this world, itself," Rosalina pointed out. "Still, it would be wise to remain alert..."

Robin gave an understanding nod of his head. "Right... Thank you for this warning," he gratefully told Rosalina. "We'll do what we can to keep ourselves and those we may meet safe from the dangers that lurk."

After staying silent for some time, Haku suddenly turned away. She appeared to have a lot on her mind, though was keeping it entirely to herself. There was a feeling of pain, yet emptiness, in her core after everything that had happened. Not a single one of her old companions remained, and she was left feeling more lonesome than ever. Yes, she still had allies here, but she hadn't known any of them for nearly as long as those she'd just lost.
Suddenly, Haku began walking slowly away from the group, her head down and her hammeraxe resting on one shoulder. She didn't even look back as she grew further away.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SO MANY TYPOS)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 33532

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Flint watched Haku. His tail swished lightly, but he had no intention of stopping Haku. He blinked after her. Wondering where she was going, or if she'd come back.

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:34 pm

"Wait! Where are you going??" Team Rocket teleported to her position.

"How are you going to get home safely?" Jessie inquired. "You can't just up and leave!" James protested. "What a peeve..." Meowth commented awkwardly.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 18527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:55 pm

"I see..." Lucina murmured quietly, closing her eyes with a thoughtful expression as Rosalina spoke. Then, after pausing for a moment to think, she returned her gaze to the tall woman. "Yes... Thank you," she continued, adding onto the grateful words of Robin.

Nagisa simply observed as Haku slowly began to walk away, a look of sadness for her comrade displayed on her face. She wondered to herself where she might be heading, and even considered running after her for a moment, but soon shied away from the idea, deciding that she probably needed some time alone. She then started to turn away, catching the sight of Team Rocket's sudden teleportation from the corner of her eye and nearly gasping in surprise.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Flint opened his jaws to say something. Clenching his fists, he flared his wings and glanced at Rosalina. "we can't just leave it. We must get rid of every villain who dares show their face around here!"

Suddenly Flint got a cold chill down his spine. blinking, he half wrapped his wings around himself. the feeling faded quickly, but Flint was left with his heart pounding nervously. He murmured something in an irritated tone, but it wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:43 pm

"... I don't know. Guess I'll see what happens," Haku muttered in response to Jessie's question, not even looking up when she was spoken to. She simply continued walking further and further away, showing no intention of returning. Eventually, she had disappeared out-of-sight.

Cookie only looked over in time to see Haku for a moment before she was gone. Seeing one of their allies leave in such low spirits made her feel even sadder than she was before. Although she never really got to speak with the woman much, she was going to miss having one of the group's seemingly most-trusted members around.

Robin, too, only just caught a glimpse of Haku as she left. "... Haku...?" he murmured mostly to himself, somewhat surprised to see her sudden departure. Although she wasn't one to speak up and make herself noticed much, he knew things were going to feel very different in the group without her.

Rosalina frowned slightly, in a sort of vague look of concern. "I understand your determination, but pursuing such a being across different universes may not be the right course of action to take..." After a brief pause, she continued to explain. "The multiverse is infinitely vast. It is full of malevolent beings, but also full of those who may oppose them..." She once again looked to the sky, where their enemy had escaped. "Perhaps, somewhere, in another world, another group of heroes has already begun their own quest to defeat the enemy you just faced yourselves."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm

Flint pinned his ears "Really? Really?! I was talking about the enemies you said were appearing all over the region...." he trailed off when he noticed Haku was gone. He felt a deep, dark cloud of shame wash over him. It drove him to silence. He looked down.

"nevermind..." He murmured to Rosalina. He then walked off to the edge of the peak of the mountain, not near the path down that Haku had taken, but more like a sheer cliff-face. He suddenly leapt off, flapping his large wings wildly. 

He didn't fall! He was flying! Flapping his wings in large graceful strokes, he lifted himself higher and higher, then started manuvering a little. Flying forward, then doing a tight turn, then up and over, in an arch! Somehow, he already knew how to work his wings perfectly. Even though he had only had them for a few minutes.

He landed nearish to Cookie, a looking less down then he did before he took into the air, and a little calmer as well.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:02 pm

"...She's gone..." Jessie spoke softly, aghast.

"HAKUUUUUU!!" James called after her in vain.

"Let 'er go," Meowth advised. "If she wants tah be away from the rest of us, let 'er have her freedom."

Jessie and James sadly agreed, and walked back to the group.

"Look. Flint's flying!" James piped up.

"OoooOOOOOOooooo....." Jessie and Meowth reacted minimally.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Still mostly listening to Rosalina's words, Pit glanced away for a moment as he noticed Haku disappearing into the distance. This sight caused his wings to become a little droopier than they already had been, and he sadly turned his gaze to a different area of the peak. There, he spotted none other than Flint just as he was taking off into the air, causing him to take a long breath in awe. "Whoaaa..."
Then, after simply observing the Kattaca's flight in awe, Pit realized that he had completely missed the last of what Rosalina had said. Feeling rather embarrassed, he decided not to speak up about this, simply giving a little nod.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:07 pm

Flint turned to Bullet. And murmured in a tone that was as neutral, and calm as he could muster, (though it sounded quite irritable anyway) "what are we going to do with them?" He couldn't bring himself to gesture to either Bullet, or Link's limp bodies.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:28 am

(Surprise commencing.)

Hello, travelers. I represent the Eticals. My name is Hypoth Etical. You may remember my brother? Theor Etical? No...? Ok, so we know how that went.

You may choose to accept my message or not. If you accept, put me in this magical Canon I have brought with me, and fire me into the sunset. If you choose not to accept, you will forget this ever happened, and I won't bother you again.

I come with a message from your friend Link. He wanted an Etical to bring it to you. He said he wanted you to have the option of the closure of his death, no matter whether it meant that this message never happened.

He wanted me to tell you...he's not dead. Not truly. He is, but his spirit lives on. As the Hero of Time, he is blessed with infinite chances to overcome a survival failure until justice is done. However, it requires he leave one timeline and continue his adventure in another identical one.

He says he's died many times before. You just don't remember. Because he learned, and jumped timelines. He said he died so many times, he couldn't possibly contact every timeline he'd abandoned. Once he died from your first encounter with Chaos Rosalina. Another time he fell off the cliff you slept by. Remember how he broke all those pots? One time he broke a chamber pot and died from tetanus!

He contacted this one outcome for a special purpose. He says this is the last death he endured. After this, he tried again as previously, and won...at the cost of Robin and Bullet's lives. He can't come back, he says. This is a wrong he can't right and he regrets it. He wishes he'd stayed to see this outcome. He says he's better off this way. He's better off having given up his life, rather than devoting it as previously, for the greatest outcome. All his friends lived, he believes. All his friends won, he guesses. He hates having abandoned that. It's not real anymore. Not when he stood by and watched Robin pass on. And it hurt when he had to thrust his Master Sword through his friend Bullet.

He says he may yet see you again. In another life. Another incarnation. Another time. It may not be over for him. Still, he says, he misses you.

He wants you to be happy, he said.

He wants you to celebrate your victory. Be happy you're in his preferred outcome. He was happy to go this way, protecting those he loves. At least Bullet and Robin lived.

He wanted me to tell you...keep going, enjoy your victory, live in happiness. Never forget him.

And...he loves you all.

He'll never forget you.

Not after a thousand deaths, or a thousand incarnations.

Bubbling Cookie...
Wise Rosalina...
His Kind Friend, Robin...
His Unbreakable Rival, Pit...
Sweet Nagisa...
Intelligent Lucina...
Plucky Team Rocket...
Innocent Flint...
Even you, Bullet, wherever you are...

Each of you are unforgettable.

Thank you for listening to him.

....Would you like to hear this message again?

<yes> <no>

....Would you like to deposit me into the Canon?

<yes> <no>

----

Etical deposited. Memory saved. Good day. *fiiiiiiiirrrrrres*

(Resume normal plot)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:45 pm

Flint blinked several times. He wasn't sure what to think. He just closed his eyes and sighed harshly.
He realized that Link had never known about Bullet, or what happened or anything. He mulled over the fact that Link killed Bullet in another timeline. "maybe... Maybe Bullet would have died no matter what we did... If none of us had killed him... Maybe the Chaos Kin would have killed him?" He scolded himself. The two timelines that Flint was now aware of, this one and the one Link was in... They were probably the only two timelines in which Bullet died.

Flint felt guilty all over again. Guilty about Bullet, about Link, and for Robin in the other timeline. He took the time to shoot Robin a quick glance to read his expression. 

Feeling his guilt get worse, he let it grow, knowing he deserved it, and it in turn made him feel physically sick. He took a deep breath to calm himself.

"what are we gonna do now? I know we have to defeat all of these villains pouring in, but I have a feeling some of us can't handle anymore." He quickly shoved away the thought that he was one of them. He dreaded going back home. Having to tell his mom about Bullet.

Feeling a little lost, Flint just stood there, a dull, drained expression on his face.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:56 pm

"...Whoa," Jessie said. "I hope Haku gets to hear it." James commented.

"But what do we do about the villains? How do we get home? And what do we do about this random cannon just sittin' there!? He just left it and everything!" Meowth put in his two cents, pounding on the canon really hard.

It poofed out of existence.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:12 pm

(*Salutes*)

Cookie watched as Flint suddenly began to fly, looking over at him in amazement when he landed. As much as she wanted to say something, though, she didn't want to make her ally uncomfortable, so she quickly looked away again.

Robin's gaze drifted slowly to their two fallen allies. "... I think we should honor them with a proper burial," he spoke lowly in response to Flint's question, with a great deal of respect shining through in his tone.

Rosalina, too, watched in joy as Flint soared around, appearing to be in a slightly-better mood upon landing. However, suddenly, she noticed something unusual. She felt a strange, vague warmth, and could have sworn she picked up traces of a message. "... Hm..." Closing her eyes, a subtle smile came to her face.

Robin, too, experienced something strange all of a sudden. The mysterious warmth washed through to his soul, and everything felt... a little better. He wasn't quite sure how, but something felt reassuring. It was almost as if a good friend was standing by him for a brief moment.

Cookie also felt this mysterious phenomenon. She was somewhat overcome with emotion, and tears of happiness came to her eyes. She wasn't entirely sure where it came from, but the warmth definitely felt special.

Rosalina stayed silent for a moment as she continued to take in the warmth, then responded to Team Rocket's first two questions. "Well, although it sounds grave, the threat isn't really that large, as the beings appearing are mostly just minor monsters and the like," she began to explain. "As for how to get home..." Before continuing, she briefly looked around at all who were present. "... If any of you wish to return to your worlds at this time, I can help you. I can open portals for you, leading safely back to your home universes."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:20 pm

All of a sudden, Pit felt a vague, warm feeling of some kind rush through him, and he couldn't help smiling for some reason. This warmth gave him a sort of peaceful feeling, though he couldn't quite tell why that was. Closing his eyes for a moment, he let the calmness wash over him.

Nagisa, like those around her, experienced the warm feeling as well. It didn't take long for tears to begin forming in her eyes, a small smile coming to her face as she gazed into the distance.

Lucina felt this same warmth suddenly flowing faintly through her soul, causing her to experience a sudden mixture of different emotions. There was a slight sadness, but it was quickly overpowered by a soothing sort of joy, almost as though one of her comrades was standing right there by her side to comfort her.

After Nagisa had been simply gazing ahead for a few moments, Rosalina's words caught her attention, causing her to turn her attention to her wise comrade. "Oh... Um..." she began, sounding somewhat hesitant to continue. "... I-I think I should go home," she eventually continued rather sadly, glancing at the ground. "I mean, I've truly loved traveling with you all... Really, I have! And I wish I could stay... but..." briefly, she trailed off again, an apparent look of guilt on her face. "Everyone back there must be so worried, by now..."

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:25 pm

Flint glanced at her, he had also felt the warm feeling, but hadn't thought much of it, or really let himself savor it. Now he glanced at Nagisa with an unreadable expression "You can do what you want Nagisa." He said with a hint of passive agressiveness in his voice "It's your choice."

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:30 pm

Team Rocket looked at each other.

"We want to go home, too..."
"Without the twerps, I've been blue!"
"But we'll miss you through and through!!"

All three began bawling. Tears came from all of them like great water fountains as they teleported throughout the crowd and sorrowfully hugged their companions one-by-one.

"It was so nice to not be failures for once..."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:40 pm

Flint struggled to pull away, but was thoroughly stuck, and finally just returned the hug. He sighed, pulling away quickly, and stumbling back. he watched as the others continued their hug.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Rosalina calmly nodded as she listened to Nagisa speak. "Mm, I understand," she responded, resting her star-tipped wand in her free hand. "Fear not; you'll be gently guided back, unharmed, and will be with those you're close to from your own world in a matter of seconds." Focusing, she gave her wand a little wave, opening a small, glowing portal in front of the girl. "There... All you need to do is step through here," she instructed. "Thank you for assisting the others in this world," she said in farewell. "Perhaps we'll meet again... In any case, take care."

Suddenly, Robin found himself being hugged by the emotional Team Rocket. "Wah!" he uttered in surprise at first, but quickly ended up returning the favor. "I'll miss you three," he chuckled. "It was never a dull moment with you around, for sure. Take care."

After this, Cookie ended up being next in line for Team Rocket's teary goodbye hugathon. Without hesitation, she responded with a great embrace of her own. "Aw, guys...!" she sort of sniffled. "It's been great...! I'll remember you, 'kay? S-see you...!" As she went on, her voice just got squeakier with sappy tears.

After this, Rosalina turned to Team Rocket. Seeing them as they rushed about, giving out goodbye hugs to all of their traveling companions warmed her heart. Suddenly, she found it was her turn. Chuckling softly, she, too, returned their hug. "There, there," she gently spoke in a thoroughly motherly tone. "You were all a great help, too; you most certainly were not failures." Once she was finished with the farewell hug, she created another portal, this time for the trio. "Now, you may return to the home-world you miss so dearly... Farewell."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:00 am

Still crying, unable to stop but only reduce the tears to normal heartbroken human levels, the trio slowly retreated from the group. Stepping backwards into the portal they spoke.

"Goodbye...friends."
"Hang on, twerps! Here we come!"
All of them spoke, fading out slowly...
"Team Rocket's blasting off for home."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:24 am

"Th-thank you..." Nagisa responded to Rosalina with a respectful nod, sniffling slightly. Then, wiping her slightly-teary eyes with her sleeve, she turned back for a moment to gaze at each of the comrades she had come to know so well, a gentle smile appearing on her face. As she did this, she gasped in surprise when she was suddenly embraced by Team Rocket, though she quickly returned the hug.
Then, when they had moved on to hugging someone else, Nagisa cleared her throat softly to speak. "Goodbye, everyone... It's been wonderful, getting to be with you all on this journey. I hope we can meet again, someday..." After one final, warm glance over her shoulder, she paused, taking a deep breath and slowly stepping through the portal back to her home world.

When Team Rocket reached her for a hug, Lucina looked rather confused for a moment or two, but eventually gave a small hug in return. "Farewell Jessie, James, Meowth... You truly have been of great help to us," she spoke with a small, grateful smile. "I wish you all the best."

"Haha...!" Pit couldn't help chuckling when it was his turn for a hug from Team Rocket, which he quickly proceeded to return. "I'm gonna miss you guys...!" he spoke, attempting to mask his sadness with a cheery tone.

Then, both Lucina and Pit simply observed as Nagisa and the Team Rocket trio stepped through their respective portals.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:48 am

After the others had gone, Rosalina decided it was her turn. "Now, I should be leaving, myself," she announced, looking around at the remaining members of the group. "I must go back to the universe I call home... I need to see if it's doing alright. It is my duty to protect it, after all." Waving her wand, she made one last portal for herself. "... That being said," she began to add, pausing before she stepped through the portal, "I may only be gone for a short time. If my universe is doing perfectly well, I may return here to assist you all in your adventures here." With this, she gave a smile, along with some words of parting, to the others. "May the stars shine down on you all..." As she spoke these words, she disappeared into her portal.

Robin and Cookie both dipped their heads in goodbye as the wise, kind guardian disappeared.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:56 am

Just before the portal closed, a stubby white hand reached through and held it open.

A pair of eyes appeared to look through. A voice whispered.

"Oh, shoot...okay--oh, shoot. Wait. WAIT! OH SHO--"

The portal closed. A crumpled and ripped piece of paper fell through.

---

Portal destinations:
Packer forest, June 1st, 1:47 AM
Dogsled Snows, June 5th, 3:56 PM
Wave Ocean, June 11th, 11:02 PM (basically hopeless)
Chaos Peak, June 2
2nd, 1:55 AM
Cree Beach, June 23rd, 12:11 AM
Spider Death Cave of Death, June 30th, NOPE NOPE NOPE AM
Leaf Forest, July 2nd, 5:32 PM
-portals stop opening-

Last edited by Stealthy on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next