Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 25 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Stealthy Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:39 am

"Pleasure's mine, miss," Torsolus did a hammy little bow and smiled sincerely at her, giggling at his own awkwardness. He returned the pillow-bag to Link (to his EXTREME relief) and the blanket to its owner.

Link nodded acknowledgement to Marie, seemingly very curious as to what she was, followed by a nod of gratitude to Robin for the bedtime story.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 18527

Back to top Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 25 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:42 am

Flint watched her through narrowed eyes for several moments before walking back over to Robin to help him out. Folding his slightly flared wings once more as he did so. 

Mintpaw trotted back over to Lucina and quickly changed the bandages. As she removed the bandages, it revealed that the wound was healing quite nicely. Much better then it had been when left to the air. It stung less as well. Seems this spider web and leaf mixture worked rather well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33844

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:50 am

Lucina dipped her head in acknowledgement to Mintpaw as the young she-cat returned, silently observing as she began to change the bandages. Her wound hadn't been bothering her as much lately, and she assumed the medicine cat's work must have had something to do with that.

-------

Just as the squid creature was swallowing her first large mouthful of apple, she heard the shout of someone else nearby and jumped. Quickly glancing back and forth in a panic as the man began to approach, she tossed the apples down and once again bolted in a random direction. Thoroughly disappointed over losing her second chance at a snack, she then began to slink along the stone path in hopes of possibly finding something else.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:23 am

Marie just had to giggle a little along with Torsolus when she saw his little bow. Then, when she saw Cookie approach, she responded to the greeting with a small smile and calm, casual wave of her own. She was used to responding to countless greetings like this every day in her homeworld, and the smile and wave's almost reflexive appearance reflected this.

At this moment, Athena was standing nearby, randomly examining the container she had found the day before, having strolled by it and having her curiosity flare back up at the sight of it. She still wasn't exactly sure what it was supposed to be used for, or where it came from.

Marie happened to glance in Athena's direction, noticing the object she was examining. Her eyes widened in surprise. "Hey; my ink tank!" Almost quickly, she approached the girl and stared up at the item that was apparently hers. "Couldja gimme that, please?" she asked, holding her hands out to accept the tank. "I'm gonna need it."

"Huh? Ink tank?" Athena repeated back, looking down at Marie, then back at the object. "That's what this is...?" She returned her attention back to the Inkling. "So, this is yours, then?" she remarked, grinning, as she returned the tank to its owner. "Good thing we found you!"

Marie gave a nod of her head as she took the tank and slung it over her free shoulder. "Yup! Thanks a bunch," she told Athena with a little, lopsided grin.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 33532

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:28 am

Flint noticed the interaction between Athena and Marie, and the.. Ink.. Tank... He pinned his ears, hesitating in his assisting Robin to watch. he pinned his ears and emitted a soft growl. "How much have I been out of the loop on?!" He thought indignantly "not like I should expect differently." he added forcefully to himself. His angry expression melted to shame for a moment, and he went back to his work, silently dejected for a minute or two.

Mintpaw smiled when she heard Marie and Athena. "I'm glad you found your thingy!" she murmured happily. She then gathered a few nearby herbs and prepared for leaving.

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:49 am

(Timeskip! :D)

-----

Along the way the party travelled, the ground became more and more barren. In only five minutes of walking, it was desert-like--not one growing thing, not even bacteria.
The air was stale, like no wind had blown there in years. It was dry and hot and somehow stinging to the skin, prickling to the fur, withering to the tentacles.

Something played tricks on their minds. Houses and people would seem to appear and disappear in split milliseconds. It happened so quickly that one could swear they imagined it every time, but so frequently, one might begin to wonder. Sometimes the houses would appear RIGHT NEXT TO THEM--TOWERING AND HUGE AND READY TO FALL OVER--and then be gone.

At last, there appeared the entrance to the town. The sign seemed to have named the town at one point. But the top half was torn off, so it just said "TOWN".

Link played the Song of Healing to fix it.
Instead the song became piercing loud and distorted for a second, and then nothing happened. Thoroughly panicked, Link carefully put his Ocarina away.

At the gate of the town were posted to guards.

Posted, not present.

On the right side, a pile of armor. On the left, a man fully armored but holding an empty helmet, shaking violently, and muttering to himself.

He didn't seem to see the party.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:37 pm

Flint looked around, a subtle change in expression, and slight shielding of himself with his wings showed Flint's reaction to the sudden desert "Come on." he spoke irritatedly, yet softly "Who's the joker? This is ridiculous..." He saw the clump of Armour, something was off, he saw the other guard without the helmet. And drew his lip back in tense uncertainty "Come on, man. Get a grip" He exclaimed "Your supposed to be the guard, right? So do your stupid job! What happened?" He approached the man, wings flared, and lifted slightly above his head. A threatening gesture. 

He puffed out his cheeks a little and took a step back. Muttering under his breath "useless weakling."

Mintpaw was completely unaware of the situation. She kept walking calmly. The only indication something was off was the sudden sandy, dry ground under her paws, and the growing tension she felt from the others.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:53 pm

Given the strange sights and occurrences happening all around the group, Robin was very much alert and on-guard. He had a somewhat hard time trying to predict where any potential enemies could appear from, and if they did appear, if they would even be real or not.

Cookie was quite jumpy, being caught off-guard every time she suddenly thought she saw a building.

Marie was dragging her feet along, finding herself particularly worn-out by the extreme heat. She was having a hard time holding up her Charger to keep it from dragging on the ground, and the ink tank strapped to her back almost felt as if it were ten times her own weight due to her weariness. She hardly noticed the strangeness around her.

(This is going to be way less elegant than I planned, but oh well. Now's the time. o3o)

As Athena was traveling alongside the others, something else strange happened. Suddenly, to her, the group appeared to split into two copies, each traveling in another direction, as if mirrored. When she saw this, she froze in her tracks, eyes wide. For a moment, she looked back and forth between the two images of the group, wondering what exactly was going on, and where to go next. She decided she had no choice but to take a chance. Gathering up some courage, she randomly started walking after one of the group's mirrored images, hoping she made the right choice if there was one to be made.
Unfortunately, she didn't. Suddenly, as if an invisible door had been shut behind them, Athena and the "group" she chose to follow disappeared.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:59 pm

(Before meeting the guard)

"Oh! Whoa...." Torsolus saw the mirror image a second too late. Link heard him and looked over.

Torsolus had a bad feeling about the mirror image. "Athena, don't!" But she was gone all too soon. "ATHENA!!"

He ran after the occurrence but nothing remained. He sat in befuddled dismay.

Link stood in stunned silence.

"......Sh....she was such a sweet little miss....." Torsolus lamented. "It's ok. She might turn up again later. I'll keep an eye for her. Yeah?"

Link shifted in his bag and stuck the Lens of Truth within easy reach. He gave Torsolus a reassuring look.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Flint heard Torsolus cry out, and wheeled around "A...Athena?!" he rasped in horrified shock. He stumbled backwards, wings sagging pathetically on the ground. In fact, he tripped on them and fell on his back. He sat up, but didn't get up. Shock was frozen on his face. "No...Nononononnono.....!!!! It's happening again... For the fourth time.... Oh gosh.......... OH GOSH!!!!" Flint hid his face in his hands and a moment later a rather pathetic and heart wrenching whine spread came from him. 

"She's not.... Dead..... It... It isn't like... Riverstar... It...It's not... Calm down..." he breathed hard and loud trying to regain composure. Mintpaw scented his extreme stress and ran over gently licking him. Shockingly enough he didn't fight it. She reached for a poppy seed for shock yet was hesitant to give it to him.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:11 pm

Robin stepped back slightly when he witnessed the scene, stiffening up a bit. "Athena...!" he called out, though there was no response; it seemed she truly had vanished from the scene. He could hardly believe it. The fact that it had happened so suddenly made it even more disturbing.

Marie hadn't noticed the event herself, but she definitely heard the commotion. Opening her eyes a little more, she looked around, scanning the group's members. It was true; the one with the orange ponytail was missing. Although she never really had time to get to know her, she was still very much unsettled by what just happened.

Cookie gasped with a bit of a shudder when she saw Athena suddenly vanish. "A-Athena?!" After standing there, stunned for a moment, she scurried to the others' side. "W-where'd she go...??" she questioned in a slightly soft, frightened tone, with an almost childlike quality that implied she didn't necessarily expect the worst automatically.
Quickly, Cookie heard and noticed Flint, turning to look in his direction. He appeared to be suffering so much, she barely hesitated before making her way towards him. Her strong, natural sense of caring taking control, it was almost as if she mostly forgot about his attitude lately in this moment. She sat on the ground beside him, taking a moment to inch a little closer after doing so. "Flint...?" she began gently before leaning over and giving him a little hug, staying there. "She might be... OK somewhere, y'know?" she continued, trying to be reassuring. "I mean, we don't really know if that... thing that happened was really BAD... right? ..." Her eyes slowly fell closed, wishing she could find better words. "... Please calm down," she murmured, sounding a little teary. "There's hope... I think..."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:37 pm

Flint glanced up at Cookie. Tears running down his face, yet there was a glimmer of.... Hope??? In his eyes? A soft smile spread across the white Kattaca's face, barely noticeable under normal circumstances, but considering Flint hadn't smiled, other then cynically, sense Sans had come around. But even then that joy had quickly faded. This felt.. Different... This was a smile of fondness. He sighed gently "Yeah, I should lighten up." His fond smile melted into more of a quirky one, and he stood. Reaching a hand for Cookie to stand as well. 

He acted just like his old self. Young Flint, happy, determined, almost cocky. Yet always helpful.

His hand was slightly shaky as he held it out for her and assisted her to her feet. 

He took a step back. Rubbing his shoulder awkwardly, his face looked tired. Spent. So rugged and raw who knew if he would ever be as soft as he used to be? though, that didn't mean this didn't help. He may trust himself more with Cookie, if only slightly... But it was obvious, as he backed another step, putting about five feet between him and Cookie, that his barriers were returning. Not that he was happy about it. But he still appreciated her help. That too was obvious as he watched her for a moment.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:45 pm

Torsolus gently put his hands on Flint's shoulders, and tried to gently push him forward. He held his hand to try to make him offer Cookie up again.

Link watched with total perplexity. Why did he back away? What happened to him?
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:43 pm

When she heard Torsolus calling out Athena's name, Lucina glanced over just in time to see her disappearing along with the group's mysterious mirror image. "Athena...!!" she gasped in disbelief, her eyes growing wide. Wh-what was that...? And where did it take Athena...? she wondered with much worry, taking a moment to scan the rest of the group to make sure they were all still present.

"Huh...?!" By the time Pit had moved his tired gaze away from the ground, Athena had already vanished. "Wha-... No!! Athena!" he cried, utterly confused over what had just spontaneously happened. He then overheard Cookie's reassuring words to Flint, however, causing him to feel a wave of hope as well.
As Pit began to observe the interaction between Cookie and Flint, he couldn't help noticing that the Kattaca almost seemed like his old self, even if just for a moment.

-------

Meanwhile, the dark-tentacled squid creature's search for food wasn't going as well as she had hoped, and she was beginning to wonder if this village was even the right place to search. After all, its inhabitants certainty didn't seem willing to share any of it with her...
Just then, as she thought of the village's inhabitants, a random thought crossed her mind. These creatures... she mused, spotting several of them in the distance. ... Are they... humans?! Having only heard of humans in legends back in her home world, she felt quite amazed by the thought of actually seeing them for herself.
This moment of fascination was quickly interrupted, however, when she heard the sound of footsteps nearby. With a little gasp, she darted behind the first house she saw, leaning against it to catch her breath. As she did so, she looked ahead and noticed that several smallish trees were growing back here. They just appeared to be plain trees at first, but upon closer inspection, she saw that there were several pears hanging from their branches. ... Pear trees! Excitedly, she approached the trees, having a good feeling that she wouldn't be interrupted this time. Grabbing a pear with one of her white-gloved hands, she pulled it from the tree and sunk her fangs into the juicy, green fruit. Her back turned to the nearby house as she began to chow down, she didn't notice that there was a window facing the small orchard, which someone could easily spot her from if they happened to look outside.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Flint hesitated, and awkwardly stammered when Torsolus pushed him forward, but eventually he did stumble forward a few steps, now standing inches from Cookie. His ears drooped, and tail sagged, but his wings shielded himself slightly. He fumbled for words to ease the situation. "I...I...I'm..." He looked like he was going to cry again slightly, and turned his gaze away. "Thi...Things... I... Gosh." He looked down. "I can't even talk to my best friend anymore... I.. I..I am..a.." He turned and walked off without another word. Not far, but far enough to be away from the situation.

Mintpaw heard him leaving "Uuhh!! Flint!! Wait!!!" She took a step forward, but also got the impression he wanted to be alone.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:59 pm

Torsolus watched him walk away. He turned back to Cookie.

"He's...he's just........I'm sorry."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Cookie's face lit up with a vivid brightness when she suddenly saw a flicker of Flint's old self. She could feel an ear-to-ear smile spreading right across her face, almost uncontrollably, as she reached out to take his hand. However, suddenly, she saw him begin to withdraw back into the fortress within his mind again, and her heart sank. As she got to her feet, she watched sadly as her friend distanced himself from them once more. "Flint..." She murmured his name, though of course, he couldn't hear her from here. Hanging her head, she inched over to Torsolus and, as to be expected, hugged him, in need of a little comfort. "... I miss him," she spoke very quietly after a moment.

Robin, too, felt a little disappointed when he saw what had unfolded between Flint and Cookie. He, as well, truly hoped that someday, their ally would be able to overcome what was troubling him, at least to some small extent. Anything at all.

Marie, unfamiliar with what the group had been through before her arrival, wasn't exactly sure about what was going on. What's up with him...? What's wrong...? she wondered to herself. Gradually, she made her way closer to the rest. "Guys...? Is he... uh... OK...?" she asked slowly, not directing the question towards any specific somebody.

----------

Sure enough, a small child poked his head out of the window. Upon seeing the creature eating pears from his family's tree, he screamed. "MONSTER! MOMMY, A MONSTER! EATING ALL THE PEARS!" Swiftly, he disappeared to fetch his mother.
The child's mother quickly came to the window. She gasped when she laid eyes upon what her son had described. "AGH! Shoo!" she hollered at her. She took a moment to disappear from the window, returning with a bucket of water in hand. She then proceeded to throw the water towards the creature just outside in an attempt to drive her off.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:03 pm

Name: Ember

What is this character from? (If an OC just say OC): OC

Species: Hippogriff

Appearance: Made by the fantabulous Twisteh <3

Personality and traits: A very loyal and faithful creature to her friends, but may be extremely dangerous to the lethal level when threatened or angry; in battle, she uses her razor sharp talons, beak, and powerful kicks with her hind hooves as well as her fire breath, though she doesn’t only use this magical ability in battles—more of her character will be RPed

Abilities/powers/talents/etc. (optional): Fire breath and tears with healing powers

Other: She loves to fly XD

Last edited by ł₠κïŧ△⃒⃘➳ on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Torsolus got down on his knees enough to hug Cookie proper. "I know. I'm so sorry." He said sincerely as he held her tightly. "But that's the least grumpy I've seen him....I think he still cares for you."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Flint paced back and forth where he had gone to distance himself.  He was grumbling to himself, Ears flat against his head, tail lashing. Probably venting at himself for the interaction. Mintpaw stat where she had been when he walked off, and her ears perked forward.

After several minutes, Flint walked back, arms crossed, and that same tired, raw expression on his face. "Let's go." He spoke gruffly and softly. He sighed and turned, waiting for everyone to start moving, before he made his way along the path.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:31 pm

(Welcome to the RP, Iceh. :D I'll go add Ember to the character list~)

Pit had become somewhat lost in thought for a moment, looking disappointed when he saw Flint once again withdrawing after his brief interaction with Cookie. He was snapped out of it by Marie's question, however, and turned to face the group's newest member. "Well, uh... Sort of," he responded with a slightly wistful sigh. "It's kinda complicated, really..."

-------

While she was in the process of eating the pear she had picked, the squid creature heard the sound of a small child yelling close by. Whipping around, she prepared herself to spring away at any moment, her eyes widening when she spotted a woman holding a bucket.
Taking one last, quick bite of her pear before she tossed it away, she scrambled to make her escape, wincing when she felt a bit of water splashing her along the way.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:31 am

"He does; I'm sure of it...!" Cookie responded in agreement to Torsolus. She refused to believe that her old friend would truly change and abandon her, especially so suddenly. "I still care about him, too, of course... I just wish he could be happy again," she sighed. "I really don't like seeing him always in a bad mood... It... hurts."
After a moment, Cookie noticed Flint as he returned. She gave a nod of acknowledgement, then stepped away from Torsolus, giving him a thankful look as she did so, and began walking along the path again.

"Oh..." Marie wasn't really prepared for "complicated" at the moment. Between the heat and having been woken up so early, she was quite weary. "... It's OK; you don't have to explain it right now," she told Pit, giving one shoulder a slight shrug. "It'd probably go in one ear and right out the other right now, anyway... Hahhhh..." Wiping her forehead, she quickly began to look very droopy and weak again, her eyes squinting to such a degree that they were hardly even open. It seemed that she wasn't taking this environment particularly well. She didn't even really seem to notice much, if at all, when the group began moving again...

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:36 am

Mintpaw noticed Marie wasnt following the others turned and approached her. "Er... Marie, are you.. Ok?" She sniffed her carefully "maybe you need some water... Or something.... But from what I can tell... And" here she turned to the others for a moment "this is probably pretty obvious to you, but" she turned back and faced Marie "she smells like she's at least part fish and... The heat has been rising quite a bit here, wherever we are, and the air feels rather dry... Maybe we can find somewhere more suitable for you?" She inquired gently, rearing on her hind legs and licking Marie's arm, after she felt for it with her paw

Flint softly growled at the white and silver kitten's words, gently flapping his wings as if to readjust them on his back. He felt as if they had to hurry to somewhere. He wasn't sure where though. Maybe it was because he was used to a time restrained journey, or maybe because he was a touch impatient, but either way, he pinned his ears and brought himself to a stop, yet never even turned to face Marie

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:50 am

Lucina paused her trek alongside the rest of the group when she saw Marie, quickly growing concerned when she noticed the squid-like humanoid's current condition. We likely should find someplace better than this... she thought in agreement with Mintpaw's words, giving her forehead a small wipe.

Pit also stopped walking upon hearing Mintpaw, turning his head to see where Marie currently was. After he had finished speaking with her moments ago, he hadn't realized that she had gotten left behind when they kept moving. "Yikes... She's looking pretty rough," he commented under his breath, taking a few steps back towards her.

-------

The other squid creature, meanwhile, had returned to wandering the stone pathways of the village, letting out a disappointed sigh as she thought back to the scene at the pear orchard. She was almost considering leaving the village at this point, as it seemed near impossible to do anything without being chased away by its inhabitants, but it was at this moment that something else caught her attention.
Perking up a little as she caught a sudden scent of sweetness wafting through the air, the creature found herself almost automatically heading in its direction, her mouth beginning to water. That smells delicioussss... she thought dreamily, ambling along until she was led to the windowsill of a house. On this windowsill sat a fresh, warm apple pie, which was likely placed there by someone quite recently to cool off. Oh... my... gosh...!! she internally squealed with joy, reaching out and carefully lifting the pie from its spot on the windowsill.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:49 pm

"Erm.." Mintpaw turned towards Pit, milky white, almost pasty eyes looking up almost pleadingly. "Would uh.. Would you, er.. Someone.. Mind carrying her? She.. She's in a pretty bad way, quite dehydrated. She... May faint if she walks on her own." She looks down at the ground, moving tail slightly between her legs. And fully unaware that Pit probably wouldn't be strong enough to carry Marie.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next