Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

+2
Mistystar
Swallowfeather
6 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 18 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:30 am

Flint slowly turned to face her, surprise clear on his face, when he heard her start to sob. He spoke with a gentle softness that Athena had never heard from him before. Even while the analysis was proceeding "Athena.... I.. I could never ask that of you." He binked. While it was true that he didn't want her to have to bare any of this burden she wasn't at all a part of, hearing her words made him realize the weight he felt lifted off his shoulders. 

He made a soft sigh, rubbbing his vibsable eye with the palm of his hand. A gentle grin spread on his face. "Th...Thank you... Thank you so much for all you've done... We..We barely know each other... and I already feel like I owe you something." He made and awkward chuckle. Reaching up an arm and scratching the back of his head.

"Listen... I'm sorry if I snapped at you, or haven't treated you right... Like the others, I... I just can't trust myself around anyone." He looked down at the ground "Who knows what I'll do."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33844

Back to top Go down

1001 - ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~ - Page 18 Empty Re: ~Crossover Chronicles (Thread 5)~

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Athena appeared slightly surprised for a moment at the gentleness of Flint's tone, then closed her eyes in a smile. "Hey, no problem," she replied after giving a tiny giggle. "I was just... doing what I do, you know?" For a moment, she actually almost appeared a little bashful. "... In all honesty, though, I'm so glad that I was able to help you, even a little," she told him. "And... it's fine. Really. Now that I know what you've gone through, I totally understand," she reassured with a small nod. "... Oh yeah, and I'm, uh, really sorry if I'VE snapped at YOU," she added, awkwardly laughing. "I-it's just... temper, y'know? No hard feelings..." After a good moment of awkward laughter, however, she had to add something else. "... If it means anything, though, I trust you. It's hard for me not to by now," she commented with a little smile. "I hope that, if you ever need someone to talk to again in the future, we can have a good little chat."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 33532

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:44 pm

He gave one vigourous nod wich made his bangs wave a little with the air resistance, momentairily revealing his second eye. His cheerfulness, however suddenly melted into sorrow when she mentioned that he could talk to her if he ever needed to, and that she trusted him, and he murmured in a nutreral tone "We uh.. We should get back, shouldn't we?" He lifted his tense shoulders as if shrugging a little, and walked away, back the direction he had come. 

He heaved a large remorseful sigh as he walked. Of course, he didn't want it to be this way, he never did. But he still couldn't trust himself. Not in the slightest. And he'd do what he had to to protect his firends and allies lives. Even at the cost of his reputation and his relationships.

A small determined scowl spread on his face and he lifted his head as he finally came into view of Torsolus. 

"Hey." He greeted uninterestedly.

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:03 pm

"Hi, Mr. Flint!" Torsolus greeted him with a chipper voice. "What all were you talking about? Or, if you don't feel like telling me, that's fine."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 18527

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:34 pm

When Flint's mood suddenly changed, Athena's cheerful smile slowly morphed into a sort of confused frown. ... What happened? Why's he suddenly sounding down again? she wondered to herself feeling her own mood sink slightly. "... Right," she murmured in reply before following the Kattaca back to the group. Is he alright? He seemed just fine a second ago... Her mind kept going the entire time, and this was made apparent by the unsure expression on her face.

"Hey, Flint...!" Cookie greeted as Flint returned. "How was your time alone? Feeling a little better now?" Just then, she noticed Athena as she, too, returned. As it turns out, she somehow didn't notice when the young woman went to speak with Flint. "Athena...? What were you doing over there?" she asked, somewhat wide-eyed. "Flint, she didn't disturb you while you were trying to think and relax, did she?"

"W-what??" Athena looked a little shocked, even slightly offended. "Hey, I wasn't disturbing him! I wouldn't go and do something so obviously rude!"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:43 pm

Flint snorted as the two pestered him with questions "Nothing you need to know about." He snapped at Torsolus. and when he heard Cookie, Flint flashed Athena a mischevious glance, before replying "We talked..... Relaxing.... No..." Flint took a deep breath remembering the analysis. 

Mintpaw glanced over her shoulder at him "your so tense though." she whispered nervously from where she sat. 
Flint glared at her instinctually, as if he forgot she was blind. With a soft growl of finality he turned towards Pit "We should proabably get moving. We can't sit around here all day. Not when we have work to do." He scanned the group around him for their reaction. Mintpaw looked vaugely dissapointed but not disagreeable.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:49 pm

OUT OF NOWHERE, A STEALTH MONSTER ATTACKED STEALTHILY!! A great big hulking fox with BIG DEVIL HORNS! IT YELLED OUT IN ITS BIG MONSTER VOICE.

"GIIIIIIVE MEEEEEE YOOOOOOUUUUUR PAAAAAAAAAPRRRRRZZZ!!"

It slaughtered everyone. And they were ded.

And Pbook responded with an emphatic "And how!"

(JUST KIDDING!! Hahahahaha. What, I can't do a little pranking now and then?)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:07 am

(Ohmigosh. xDDDDDDDD)

When Pit noticed Flint returning with Athena, he dipped his head to the two of them. "Hey, guys! Welcome back...!" Then, hearing the Kattaca's question just a few moments later, he nodded. "Huh... Yeah; I guess we should," he agreed, glancing at the rest of his allies as he awaited their responses. "What do you think?" he asked as he hopped to his feet, his question directed at nobody in particular.

Lucina cast a brief, welcoming glance in the direction of Flint and Athena when they rejoined the rest of the group. After this, she turned her attention to Pit when he asked his question. "I'd say I'm prepared," she responded thoughtfully, rising to her feet.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:14 am

Flint nodded satisfied "Let's go then." He growled impatiently. Wanting something to clear his mind. 

Mintpaw stood, swishing her tail over the seeds she had nearby until they were caught in her fur. She then turned to Flint and Pit "ready as I'll ever be." she whispered.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:19 am

Torsolus looked at Flint with concern. He had looked so happy a minute ago! What changed? He thought he might try to be closer to him later. He refocused on the moment. "Agreed!" He spoke to the others. "Let us set out! New adventures, yessir. Can anyone hear anyone calling for help again?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:31 am

"Ohhh..." Cookie momentarily stared at Athena again, still worried that she had interfered with Flint's time away from the rest. When the others began moving, though, she quickly followed along. "Okay, coming!"

Athena let out a long sigh in response to Cookie's stare, saying nothing.
"That kinda hurt, kid..." Widget took responding into his own figurative hands.
When the group started moving again, Athena shook off her mood and followed at a good pace. She tried to forget about the awkward moment that had just occurred, and focus on the now.

Robin, too, joined the group as they began to move. "... Not at the moment," he responded to Torsolus' question. "But I can't hear as well as some of us can," he commented, glancing at Athena and Mintpaw.

"Nope; I can't hear anyone yet, either," Athena responded after hearing Robin's comment.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:09 am

"Oh! Wait!" Torsolus paused. A roaring groan could be heard in the distance. "Cripes! I heard something!....It doesn't sound like a friendly something, either, no sir...."

It sounded louder.

"What in high huckleberries...?"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:12 am

Mintpaw stiffened, arching her back and fluffing her furr "OH GOSH THAT'S LOUD!" her voice was almost a wail. 

Flint pinned his ears and whipped around. While the noise wasn't loud to him, his allies responses were startling, and he hurriedly scanned the surrounding area for any signs of the source. Something felt off. He could tell none of his compainions were comfortable with the noise.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:35 am

Though he didn't hear the sound quite as loudly as some of his allies, Pit still heard it fairly well, causing him to stand taller and glance around alertly. "What IS that...?!" he wondered aloud.

"I'm not sure... Though we'd best be on our guards," Lucina murmured as she reached a hand to the hilt of her sword, prepared to leap into battle at any moment if things came to that.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:38 am

A huge boulder came charging through the trees, knocking many of them over. It unfolded just short of the group. It was a Goron! A huge, enraged Goron! It scanned the group and looked at Piko. It stomped toward him, folded into a boulder once more, leaped off the ground and landed so hard, a minor earthquake nearly shattered Piko's spine, and shook the spines of those standing nearby.

Torsolus jumped high from the earthquake. As he landed, he saw the Goron unfold once more and prepare to punch Piko in the face. "WHOOAAAAA MY!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:11 am

Before Piko could welcome Flint and Athena back or engage in a conversation with anyone, the ground began to violently shake, throwing him off of his feet. He looked up just in time to see a giant, boulder-like creature aiming an attack straight at him. In a panic, he scrambled off to the side as quickly as he could, letting out an unconsciously-produced yell of fear as he did so. "DON'T HURT ME!" he called out, even though it was probably in vain.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 63124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:06 pm

The Goron hesitated only a little. Torsolus rushed up and blocked the Goron's punch. "Help me out, fellows!!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Flint flew up just in time to avoid the boulder as it rolled past him towards Piko. Mintpaw, overwhelmed by the noise, was knocked over. 

Flint landed, and watched curiously as the creature unfolded itself. When it prepared to attack, he tensed, but made no movement toward Piko. When Torsolus ran over, blocking the attack, the white Kattaca felt even more pressure to help out. But he still held back a bit. 

Mintpaw however, used what little battle training she had gotten before she became a medicine-cat apprentice, and ran forward slashing at the Goron to try and push it back. "PLEASE DON'T!" She cried out to it. Flint then flared his wings, preparing to attack if necessary.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:21 pm

Pit gasped quietly when the boulder suddenly unfolded, revealing what appeared to be some kind of rock-like creature. When the creature caused a minor earthquake, he sort of leaped into the air in surprise, flaring out his feathered wings. Then, landing just a moment later, he rushed to Torsolus' side to help block its punch.

When Lucina heard Torsolus' call, she ran to assist him as well, swiftly swinging her blade at the Goron's fist.

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:39 am

Piko, having had about zero battle experience in his lifetime, had no idea what to do. Even if he could use an USB cord as a weapon against a frog, there was no way it was going to work on this thing. He could flee like the coward he was, but it seemed like the creature could catch up to him in no time no matter how quickly he ran. All he could manage to do was stay frozen in his spot, horrified.

Meanwhile, someone had just arrived in a patch of trees that had been left untouched by the Goron.
* looks like we finally made it here.
* after all this time . . .
* after 3,216,957 resets . . .
* we're out of this mess.

Unnoticed by the group, he drew closer to the area where their battle was ensuing, observing it as a mere spectator.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 63124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:40 pm

Flint hears flicked. He thought he heard or saw something. Or atleast felt an unacounted for presence. But he pushed the thought away when Mintpaw shreiked "HELP US OUT HERE FLINT!" Finally convinced, the Kattaca ran forward and held out his strong arms to try and keep the creature at bay. 

He flared his wings as if that would help give power to his arms "You won't hurt them!"

His ears only flicked as he heard a faint alarm call of a bird in a nearby tree

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:11 pm

Cookie, knowing that she had to pitch in, rushed in and joined the others who went to shield Piko from the rock-creature.

Although she hesitated for a moment, not having any weapons or armor, Athena, too, rushed in to help the others. However, instead of facing their opponent head-on, she chose to take a position behind those who were, ready to provide extra support pushing back. "I've got your back, guys! We can do it!" She shouted encouragements to the others as she prepared to help anyone who needed an extra push.

With most of the others focused on defending from the monster's attacks, Robin saw this as a perfect opportunity to take their foe by surprise with a counterattack. He took a brief moment to observe its movements, then decided to move in the moment after it threw a punch. He swung around, sort of to its side, and extended his hand. He judged by the monster's rock-like hide that its physical defense was excellent, and couldn't be easily damaged by a blade, so magic was likely the better option. "Thunder!!" As he called out, he shot a ball of lightning from the palm of his hand.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:16 pm

The Goron took the attacks relatively well, until the thunder spurt hit it. It fell to the ground, looking around for its attacker.

It looked at Robin's face.

All at once, its demeanor changed. It scrambled up against a tree and flailed its palms outward in apparent terror, looking anxiously between several members of the party.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Flint pulled away from the creature when it scrambled up against the tree. Confusion flashed on his face. What about it suddenly changed? He swished his tail uncertainly 

"What's going on?" He finally muttered.

Mintpaw stumbled forward and collapsed on her face, "ooof!" she then got back to her feet. "Umm.." She glanced around her wildly. Her blind eyes not looking at one particular thing.

Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:40 pm

Cookie stared on in confusion at the creature as its attitude suddenly underwent a complete change. "W-what's he doing...?" she asked, gradually losing her combat-ready stance.

"Is it... surrendering?" Athena joined in, once again standing up straight. She was caught a little off-guard by this abrupt change.

"It seems extremely strange that one of the monsters would suddenly surrender like this," Robin commented, not quite letting his guard down yet. "It could be trying to deceive us. Stay alert," he warned. However, he did find the creature's mannerisms quite genuine and convincing. It was still probably a good idea to play it safe, just in case.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next