Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it

+13
Swallowfeather
Mistystar
Moonflame
Morningkit
Vinefrost
Pinesage
✦*Cometstar*✦
Swirlstar
Glimmerwing
Stealthy
Tornadostorm
Roseblossom
Jewelsky
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which MBTI type are you?

Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Bug Re: Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it

Post by Jewelsky Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:07 pm

Cool! I think I know a girl irl who's ESTJ.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Bug Re: Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it

Post by ✦*Cometstar*✦ Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:17 am

I didn't vote until now but yeppp I'm ENFP
✦*Cometstar*✦
✦*Cometstar*✦
Clan Leader

Herbs : 176
Fresh-kill : 17756

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:17 am

Ohhh yikes does that mean Jonathan is ENFJ? xD That's weird lol but again I know nothing about him okay
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinesage Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:13 pm

Jewelsky wrote:Ohhh yikes does that mean Jonathan is ENFJ? xD That's weird lol but again I know nothing about him okay
nah
I just clicked on it because I wanted to see if anyone would notice, idk

Pinesage
Technician

Herbs : 275
Fresh-kill : 25098

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:42 pm

Smh you troll
You even made a Valentine's theme again darn I was hoping you'd forget this year
but you fixed the CB I'll forgive it
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:04 pm

I'm late to the party, but retaking the test regardless. I was an INTJ in 8th grade when I was the cold loner who didn't care about people in the slightest, but a lot has changed since then, so let's see how it goes.

Wow, I'm actually shocked by this:
INFP-T (The Mediator)

33% Extroverted 67% Introverted
...I haven't really thought about this, but it makes sense. I'm very comfortable behind a podium and excel at presenting and selling myself, but I'm terrified when it comes to one-on-one interactions or social things.

84% Intuitive 16% Observant
I don't really feel that this one is all that correct. Although I agree that I am an intuitive person who takes things as they come without planning a ton, that isn't at the expense of my observational skills. I still feel that I am a very observant person who notices things quite easily, and that being intuitive and observational aren't mutually exclusive.

22% Thinking 78% Feeling
Another one I strongly disagree with. While I have allowed more feeling in my life lately, I am still a thinker first and foremost. I knew the feeling percentage would be higher than it was 4 years ago, but it can't be enough to overtake the thinking statistics. That's just not who I am as a person.

17% Judging 83% Prospecting
This one I guess I can somewhat agree with. I usually do live in the moment, and I am logical enough to form a plan as something is happening. I don't need a formula all planned out weeks in advance. Although I believe that I can accurately judge things in real time, I prefer to simply let events unfold naturally.

24% Assertive 76% Turbulent
This, similar to thinking vs feeling, is one that I really believe should be more 50/50. In group settings, I am usually one of two people who take charge and initiative. I don't worry about things as they happen. However, right before I sleep, I tend to remember events throughout the day and how I could have done things better. That's when my paranoia sets in and the facade slips, and I can easily see how that could be considered "turbulent". However, I think that the large advantage turbulence has here is inaccurate, because there are times where I can be very assertive.

My overall impression is that the test still makes me think, but it doesn't feel as accurate as it did 4 years ago. The assertive vs. turbulent factor wasn't there back then, and I noticed as I was taking the test that there were far fewer questions than I remember from the earlier test, which, through statistics alone, makes it less accurate. The biggest shock was it determining me as a "feeling" person, which just isn't very true. Or maybe I just don't know myself very well. Either way, it was really interesting to take this test again, and it's really going to make me think for a while. Thanks for reminding me of its existence!
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Herbs : 169
Fresh-kill : 42599

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Yeah, you definitely seem like more of a Thinker to me. This test isn't the most accurate, though—the whole MBTI personality theory is based on aspects of thought processes called functions, and results based on what your functions are would be far more likely to be accurate.
Here's a test that may yield more reliable results:
http://similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
This test doesn't have the -A or -T stuff, but that's because those letters aren't included with or affected by functions. I took this test, and it confirmed that I was INTP. Although… I used 60% Extroverted Intuition (the second function of an INTP [usually referred to as just Ne]) and 65% Introverted Intuition (the opposite of Ne, which an INTP does not have in their function set at all [usually referred to as Ni]). However, I do think I understand why that Ni crept in.
… I'm such a freaking nerd
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:31 pm

Yeah, this one seems to be more reliable overall; it gave me INTP as well. It seems mostly true compared to the 16personalities test. I'm not completely incapable of feeling, but I'm just more comfortable in a thinking setting.

It doesn't really impact me in a major way regardless; it would be silly too let four letters define my entire being, although taking these tests are always fun in a super nerdy kind of way.
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:42 pm

These letters don't actually assign your personality or anything—that's a total fallacy, for they're described as "16 personalities" far too often. Instead, they're the formulae of a theory to describe the thought processes of people. There's no type that is totally incapable of feeling. I'm INTP, and I actually feel emotions quite strongly. I just don't let how I feel affect my judgement, and I don't have a whole lot of sympathy to give. Analysis of everything is my strong point, thanks to my very dominant Introverted Thinking (Ti). My Feeling function, Extroverted Feeling (Fe) is definitely the least developed, but I'm working on it.

Additionally, I've noticed a new vote for ENFP. I wouldn't expect someone other than Jonathan to be trolling, so who was that?
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinefrost Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:14 pm

I don't know who that was, but I can't really see how that would be trolling, either. Maybe someone took the test but didn't really want to discuss it?
Vinefrost
Vinefrost
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:13 am

Haha, now that I think about it… that was probably Comet xD She knows I know she's ENFP already, so idk that could be it
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Morningkit Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:26 pm

I got ENFP-T.

62% Extraverted 38% Introverted
90% Intuitive 10% Observant
23% Thinking 77% Feeling
14% Judging 86% Prospecting
16% Assertive 84% Turbulent
Morningkit
Morningkit

Herbs : 15
Fresh-kill : 21377

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:32 pm

Oh, cool! I'm kind of drowning in ENFPs; I know so many xD It's not a bad thing, though. They're really interesting, and I like trying to figure out how they work. ;o;
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:35 pm

this is super late holy smokes

i took the test a while back and i got INTJ

apparently its the rarest type?? and even more rare in females??
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19502

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:17 am

If you're confused by your type or anything, remember that this test isn't always accurate. It just happened to be accurate for me on my first try because I guess I'm just so obviously INTP.
My sister got INTJ on the 16Personalities test, and even using the function-based test, she got ESFJ, neither of which she is at all. (In actuality, she's likely an ISFP or possibly ISTP.)
Also, stats on the population percentages for types are often extremely unreliable.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:48 pm

I've been meaning to take this for a while, now- I think it looks really interesting~ c: I finally got around to taking it just the other day, and my result was INFP-T. Specifically, these were the percentages of everything:

Extroverted - 12%/Introverted - 88%
Intuitive - 59%/Observant - 41%
Thinking - 15%/Feeling - 85% (Kind of surprised at how drastic this one ended up being. O3O)
Judging - 40%/Prospecting - 60%
Assertive - 40%/Turbulent - 60% (I was honestly expecting Turbulent to have a bigger lead than that. Huh. xD)

Overall, I think INFP might sound about right, mostly... But I'm never very confident in my ability to judge my own personality. >w>;
It was good to finally do this, and I'll probably end up taking it again at some point to see if there are any differences~

Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 286281676&trans=1Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 286282076&trans=1
Mistystar
Mistystar
Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:52 pm

Oh, I think INFP may very well work for you ^w^ Seems like ETF is filled with 'em, heh
Nice to know, though! I was wondering what type you were; I figured it was probably an introverted feeling type.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 pm

I haven't voted in the poll yet, but that's because I'm trying very hard to figure out what exactly I am. xD
I took that test from the first post a couple of times, and got INFP(-T) both times. I know how that test can be a bit inaccurate, but it didn't exactly feel wrong, to tell the truth. I think it could be right...
BUT!
I went exploring other types, and that's really where I got confused. I thought INTP for a moment, but then decided it didn't work that well. After that, I moved on to INTJ, which for a while I thought could really be the one, then decided I was rather more comfortable with emotions than that. At this point, I decided I had to take that other, more accurate test. That didn't go so well. First, it gave me ISTJ, which I don't think resonates with me as much, and upon taking it again, it somehow said the type was unclear. OTL After that, I went back to browsing, and stumbled upon ISFJ, which actually sounds pretty good as well, except I don't really think I'm that generally good at consistently getting things done (as much as I'd like to). I can't say I'm particularly good at dealing with people, either.
Actually, come to think of it, I also considered INFJ. That could actually be a good possibility. Maybe. I don't have much of an idea at this point.

Anyone want to give their opinions? I'm going to rest my thoughts for a bit. OTL

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:01 pm

The test isn't always accurate, but it isn't always INaccurate, either. It's possible that you are INFP. I tested as INTP, and it turned out that I actually was.
I think that the best way to figure things out would be rather than looking at broad descriptions of the types, look at the cognitive functions. That's really what it boils down to, after all. You can be an INTJ who's comfortable with emotions or an ISFJ who's not very good at consistently getting things done. Your personality doesn't matter—MBTI is often referred to as "personality typing," when in actuality, it merely aims to describe cognitive thought processes and explain the motives behind people's behavior. Functions aren't based on personality traits; they're based instead on how your mind works. If you really want to figure out your type, I think you should look more into those.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:41 am

I'm gonna be weird and just spit out what I know based on what each letter stands for and what I know of you.

......INFJ!

Definately introverted, probably intuitive, I think more feeling-ish, and judging (not in the salty way). Just my guess? XD
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:40 pm

Actually, that's a little close. For a little bit, I had narrowed it down to INFJ or INFP. xD I eventually realized that I'm most likely Perceiving over Judging, though, since apparently, Judging types are more structured/inclined to get things done on time. This is the opposite of my life, unfortunately.

I'm following your advice about focusing on the functions, Jules, and that's helped enormously. Everything feels a lot clearer now, so I have to thank you intensely for that. >w>

After looking closely and reading about the different sets of functions, INFP and its set just feels right somehow, I think. I always have that lingering uncertainty, but if I'm understanding the meanings of these functions correctly, it really seems to fit.
I did do a little more exploring, though, and found ISFP, which has veeeery similar function sets, so I thought about it for a moment. However, ISFP's cognitive function set doesn't include Ne (Extraverted Intuition) or Si (Introverted Sensing) (they're both "shadow functions" for ISFP, though, if we're acknowledging those). Ne and Si both feel right to me, I think, so again, I'm leaning towards INFP here.

Wow. I hope I made actual sense there. xD

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:56 pm

No problem! Functions can usually clear up type confusion. Even if you aren't confused about your type, they're still important to figure out how healthily your mind is working. If I hadn't learned about functions, I wouldn't have known that I was stuck in a "loop" (a state in which you rely too heavily on your first and third functions, in my case, Ti and Si).

Don't worry; that made sense to me. I'm glad you've figured out your type. ^w^
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflame Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:26 am

Alright Mooneh! Let's comment on another old thread!

Last time I took this test, I got INTJ - So let's retake and see what I am now! I definitely feel as though I've changed as a person quite a bit, so this'll get interesting!

Some Time Later~
Okay! So I've officially finished the test and my results are - drumroll please!
dddddDDDDDDDDRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMRRRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.........

I N F J - T ! "The Advocate."

Okay, still an Introvert I see xD Let's take a look at the stats, shall we?
Extraverted 41%//Introverted 59%
Intuitive 73%//Observant 27%
Thinking 15%//Feeling 85%
Judging 65%//Prospecting 35%
Assertive 0%//Turbulent 100% HOLY SMOKES WHAT

Welp! There we go. To be honest, I haven't really read too much into this type, so I will after i post this (or maybe not, I'm a lil' lazy.) I'm still pretty shocked to see that I scored 100% on turbulent tho.
Moonflame
Moonflame
Warrior

Herbs : 61
Fresh-kill : 19502

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:25 am

You should definitely read into it more! After all, it might not even be accurate; who knows?
Actually, I'm surprised nobody yet has turned out to be INFJ. It's supposed to be the "rarest type" or something, but I really don't buy into that. A lot of statistics seem really inaccurate.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:20 pm

This is random but I just looked up the cognitive functions of the ISFJ personality, and it fits me quite well :D I'm not afraid to stand up for people I feel need it, I want to help as much as I possibly can (Misty can testify n.n;) and I definitely like to make/keep things efficient. Though this either stems, or is stemmed from a large lack of patience that I have >.< I am trying to work on that. 

And while I love the pride of being praised, or validated for my accomplishments, I also am terrified of the spotlight, and am very unassuming in RL. As you can tell when you meet me in real life. I'll probably either be wrapped in a fancy light-weight sweater, standing next to Stealth as she does the talking, or with a coat on my lap sitting in the corner, quietly watching, and laughing along. (Honestly though, I almost never actually approach people in RL. So if I approach you IRL, and I just want to talk, I think you are one of my best friends, and I am very comfortable around you.) Not often actually speaking, Though, when I do, I speak extremely quickly xD And that plus my lisp means sometimes I'm hard to understand, but that's besides the point.

ISFJ Cognitive Functions: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/16Types/ISFJ.cfm

Bet you didn't see THIS poll coming /except you probably did whatever I don't want to hear it - Page 2 Tornadostorm_in_the_winter_by_tonadoesstorm_dcvqxzb
₮◊Яи∆∂◊$₮◊Яᄊ ∂∑קЦ₮ץ ◊モ ¢レ◊Ц∂¢レ∆и
You all are my Friends and I Love you very much <3
Check Out my Art

(My email is available to the left of the screen under my rank. Feel free to use it if you need/want to contact me and I'm not online. 99% of the time I'll see it right away)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33184

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next