Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explain your Characters Here

Go down

Explain your Characters Here Empty Explain your Characters Here

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:27 pm

~General Idea~

Here is where you can explain your OC's (Or a character(s) from a lesser known fandom) abilities, restricions, lore, or basically how they work. Whatever you want your fellow RPers to know, but feel there's too much to explain in one RP post without clogging it up, or that what your trying to explain applies to to many characters to be brought up in an RP. 

You can explain things such as my OC species, the Forest Felines, have a genetic issue that sometimes weakens the spines of cats. This causes the backs of some cats to droop, and others to arch. This also means that the leaders of Southern (or Forest Feline) clans, can be killed in one attack, no matter how many lives they have left, if their neck is broken the right way. 

~Rules~

.Please be clear in your explinations. Don't be so vauge, or contradictery that readers can't understand.

.You are limited to one post each user. This means you must combine your explinations of several OCs, or lesser known Fandoms on one post. If you don't have anymore room on your post, contact me, and I'm sure I can help ya out :3

.Please give credit where credit is due. If you are explaining something from a lesser known fandom, please say that it is, infact, a lesser known fandom, and not an OC.

.If you happen to not understand something explained, don't ask on this thread. You will have used your one post. Ask the user on the CB, or via PM/VM.

.Don't claim ownership of someone else's OC. Even if your explaining for them, the OC isn't yours, and the credit for the awesome complicated thing your explaining doesn't belong to you.

.You are free to orginize your explinations however you want. But be sure to seperate them enough to not let them get mixed up.

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33149

Back to top Go down

Explain your Characters Here Empty Re: Explain your Characters Here

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:27 pm

~Links to Posts~

Last edited by ❤~Tornadostorm~❤ on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33149

Back to top Go down

Explain your Characters Here Empty Re: Explain your Characters Here

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:28 pm

(OC): Forest Felines
Spoiler:

(OC): Kattacas
Spoiler: