Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pointless Game

5 posters

Go down

The Pointless Game Empty The Pointless Game

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:47 pm

This used to be a game on WI so I'm reviving it here because it was very fun

Basically you make a bunch of meaningless sentences that have some train of thought-ish thing
And then the next person makes their own meaningless sentences that continue from the last train of thought
And etc

like if I went "I like apples"
you'd go "Apples are red. Red is a color. Colors are nice. Cats are nice."

Ok so my first sentence will be:

Pikachu is a Pokémon.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28006

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Pointless Game Empty Re: The Pointless Game

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:02 pm

Pokémon are kawaii.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:28 pm

Kawaii is a Japanese word. The Japanese word for "word" is "kotoba". It sort of reminds me of "cut a bear." It would be a very bad idea to cut a bear, because bears are scary.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:01 am

Bears are scary, and so are thunderstorms. It stormed recently, but it was a really nice day beforehand, so I was shocked. I was also shocked when I heard that Vocaloid4 was coming out, but that happened a long time ago.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62358

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:24 pm

I like thunderstorms. Why are people scared of them? Why is there fear? Why are we afraid of things that can't really hurt us like closed spaces and heights and throwing up? Why can't I come up with a funny train of thought?
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17762

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:42 pm

It's pretty ironic that Stealth, perhaps the most random person here, can't think of a funny train of thought. Trains of thought aren't actually trains. Pineapples are neither pines nor apples. Do pineapples wanna be apples? Do apples wanna be pineapples?
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:14 pm

I don't think apples want to be anything, as they aren't sentient. However, tumblr might disagree with me. I probably shouldn't rant about tumblr. I actually probably shouldn't rant about anything, since that never goes anywhere pleasant. Music boxes are pleasant, though. I quite enjoy listening to them.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sat May 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Music boxes are nice. They play pretty music. I owned one once, It broke. Sparkles are also pretty. Can sparkles play music?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 39997

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:16 am

Sparkles have about as much musical ability as my mom. My mom couldn't even play tambourine to save her life. Then again, tambourine isn't that great of an instrument. I'm trying to think of a song I like with tambourine, but it doesn't seem like there is one. A lot of songs I like have piano. I played piano for 8 years.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:31 am

I always wanted to be able to play piano. But my mom said no cause she doesn't have the money. But I'll settle for keyboard cause its basically the same thing right? I know someone who would teach me for free probably but my mom would still say no. I feel like she says no to a lot of things but she says she doesn't. Oh well its not that big of a deal. I love you mommmmmmm. Although she is never gonna see that because she doesn't come on here. But maybe she is Moonflame :O sense we have the same name kinda sorta. For some reason Moonflame makes me think of waffles.
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Herbs : 72
Fresh-kill : 19827

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:37 am

Waffles are the flipping hero of breakfast
Pancakes are gross sometimes but waffles are fluffy and just right
And they have little pockets just for your syrup
They're the best breakfast item in the history of mankind ok
Sausages are the second best because they look gross but I need them, they're the only breakfast with any protein (bacon is ok but it doesn't do it for me) so just give me waffles with strawberries and syrup and whipped cream and some huge hunky sausages and I'm happy.
Sausages are happy.
But they look like food poisoning.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17762

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:53 am

Why is food poisoning called food poisoning? I mean its not like there is poison in it. Its just uncooked/bad food right? But I mean obviously you will die if you eat raw chicken but if you eat bad/rotten food its called food poisoning but you basically just barf all day. I've never had food poisoning. I've also never broken a bone. I feel like I have lived a safe life but is that really a good thing? I feel like its better to live life and have experiences cause its more fun that way and you should have as much fun as you possibly can in your life because you only live once and you never know when the day will be that you won't be here anymore. Never say never folks. Looking back on my life I remember saying this will never happen or that won't happen etc but it all happened! Well not all all but like unbelievable stuff that I remember saying that will never happen to me and it did.
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:36 pm

Why do people say never? Why can't people just believe in themselves like 'The Little Engine That Could'? I wonder if lobsters say never. Can lobsters talk? Do lobsters have feelings? I am also unsure that crabs have feelings. Does Sebastian the crab have feelings?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Sebastian the crab is from The Little Mermaid. That was always my sister's favorite movie, but I hated it because I thought it was boring and Ursula scared me. Ursula might be even scarier now because of the tentacles. Some people actually eat tentacles for some reason????? The suckers on the tentacles would just be too weird for me. I couldn't stomach that.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Ursula reminds me of an octopus. Wait isn't she an octopus? Fried octopus is actually really good. In my personal opinion all fried fish tastes exactly the same.
(sorry this is short xD)
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:51 pm

I had fish sticks before. Fish tastes good. Especially with fries. Burgers also taste good alongside fries. Do burgers like fries? Are all burgers the same?
(I make mine short too, my imagination is dying out)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightflame Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:15 pm

No technically all burgers aren't the same, there are turkey burgers and veggie burgers
Midnightflame
Midnightflame
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Indeed. I wonder if there's a turkey veggie burger. But then the purpose of the veggie burger would be defeated, I guess. But then again, a ton of self-purpose-defeating things exist. Like headache medicine that causes headaches when you take it too much. You think you have a headache because you aren't taking enough, but then it gets worse. Why is that?
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:43 pm

I know the feel, since I am currently experiencing a headache, sore throat, and fever. It is not fun in the slightest. I might have to go to the doctor soon because of it, and as much as I hate going to the doctor, I couldn't pin down whether I hated it more than the dentist or not. Maybe I should start eating more apples to keep doctors away, but apples always make my mouth itch uncontrollably. I was tested for allergies, though, and it said I wasn't allergic to apples, so this confuses me deeply.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:44 am

Apples are healthy, but I don't like them very much. I don't like much healthy foods. Is that bad? Know what else tastes gross? Baked cheese potato with bacon, the soup. It made me gag. Why does Campbell's do this to us?
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:31 pm

Campbell's is a corporation, so it doesn't surprise me that they would do something awful. Marketing schemes have been getting really out of hand lately. So have my hyperfixations, though… I'm not gonna write a whole essay about Dib Membrane or Devi D. here, even though I totally could. It would be so nice if I had this kind of passion for important work I needed to do instead! At least thinking about cartoons and songs and whatever makes me happy.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down