Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Resort... PUBLIC/CHAOS EDITION (Not for the ever-serious of heart)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Resort... PUBLIC/CHAOS EDITION (Not for the ever-serious of heart) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Resort... PUBLIC/CHAOS EDITION (Not for the ever-serious of heart)

Post by Stealthy Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:38 am

"Ten million and I'll throw in the lady!.....Oh who am I kidding? I'll just throw in her cash value. Ten million and one! ....CENT!!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Herbs : 228
Fresh-kill : 17872

Back to top Go down

The Resort... PUBLIC/CHAOS EDITION (Not for the ever-serious of heart) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Resort... PUBLIC/CHAOS EDITION (Not for the ever-serious of heart)

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:44 am

"And, of course, by "cent" he means "centillion". A highly rare short form-I can't say I've ever heard it-but, given the context, it's understood," Bayonetta explained to Tord, smirking and, using the eye opposite to the one the hair could easily see, giving a little wink. "One centillion, ten million dollars..." She then turned to continue speaking with the peculiar fuzz. "A bit hard to understand your reasoning, though, love. You could have gotten away with only parting with a mere ten million. But if you ARE willing to pay more..." She gave a wily glance to Tord, proceeding to nonchalantly wink at him again, then twitch her eyebrows up and down.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better punctuation choices xD)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32877

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:36 pm

Unable to even process how large a centillion was, Tord grew a little suspicious. Does he even have that much money? he wondered, but was able to shrug it off for fear that he might end the deal if he voiced his concern. "My, you really are so generous," he laughed, making good use of the manipulative tone in his voice. "You may as well throw her in, too," he added with a wink.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Herbs : 397
Fresh-kill : 62469

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDgn6FdABI

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:54 pm

Bayonetta couldn't help laughing. "You don't suppose I'll buy you something nice, do you?" she remarked afterwards with an amused smile, still with some remaining laughter in her voice. "And you and I both know that nobody in the history of the world has ever come close, even DREAMED of being a centillionaire, let alone this... dust mouse, here," she continued, motioning to the hair on the desk. "I'm afraid you'll have to aim a little lower, boy. A little more realistic."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:18 pm

"NO!" The hair spat defiantly. "I CAN OFFER ONE CENTILLION FOR THIS HOTEL, AND I WILL!!

My boy..." Here the hairy mass climbed up the young receptionist's chest and onto his face. "....YOU HAVE A DEAL."

The hair detached itself from the boy's face, onto the floor in the middle of the room. It puffed up like a balloon, exposing its thin kooshy membrane as before, only it now grew a foot in diameter....two feet.....five feet....ten feet! It filled the whole room with its strange golden bubbly terror...!!!!

Then it rapidly deflated, using the air to fire a small, slimy, metallic projectile at Mach speed straight into Tord's skull, with enough force to knock him over.

The object was a gold coin. Its tail bore the image of a big imposing wall, reading "Great Wall and China". Its head was printed with the face of Donald Trump, and the words on top: "One Centillion".

"You have to understand," the hair huffed, "The inflation in my country is just HUGE."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Before Tord had a chance to react or even process what was happening, he found the tangled mess of hair right in his face. "What th—" he screamed, only to be knocked out of his squeaky chair by some sort of coin. He could've sworn he lost consciousness for maybe a second or two, but once he was sure he was fully conscious, he felt a streak of blood running down his forehead and a terrible, terrible headache. Failing to suppress a small moan of pain—and resenting himself for it, as he'd certainly suffered physical pain of a much greater caliber—he pushed himself back up to the desk, covering up the wound on his temple with his right hand. The strange golden coin had landed perfectly in the palm of his left. "How, exactly," he queried, still breathing a little heavily, "am I supposed to be able to pay for anything using this?"
Unfortunately, the computer there was… obsessive about answering questions and giving advice, to say the least.
» I'm a computer! I'm very clevery! And helpful! I can help! :-)
"Shut up," Tord growled, resisting the burning impulse to make a vulgar hand gesture at the triceratops the hotel had for a computer. "I'm trying to negotiate here, and—trust me—you aren't helping."

((OHHHH BOY WHAT AM I DOING
weeeellllll this here's our friend Colin the Computer, he's from Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
he's VERY HELPFUL and by that I mean he loves to give out factually incorrect information while 100% believing he's right
His screen also changes depending on what he's talking about, and his form in the digital world is pretty much the same except his keyboard turns into his body and he gains legs
Maybe one of these days, I'll bring in a character other people actually know about xD))

Last edited by Jewelsky on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typed "to" instead of "two" smh, also fixed a little thing that sounded annoyingly repetitive)
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:45 pm

"Don't worry about it," the hair squeaked. "Use the coin to buy a minting plant, and get back the coin's worth in nice, practical 100 dollar bills."

Then it noticed the computer.

"Computer! Please convert the coin into 100 dollar bills for our friend here."
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:29 pm

» That isn't a problem at all! :-)
The computer's screen changed to a wad of dollar bills as the ancient device somehow caused the coin to enter its screen. It was quick to produce a paper from the neighboring printer, which Tord didn't hesitate to take out.
         __
       /(`o
  ,-,  //  \\
 (,,,) ||   V
 (,,,,)\//
 (,,,/w)-'
 \,,/w)
 `V/uu
  / |
  | |
  o o
    \ |
\,/ ,\|,.  \,/

"… This is ASCII art of a flamingo," he muttered, his face falling.
Before he could say anything else, he was suddenly hit with the largest flood of 100 dollar bills imaginable.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:07 pm

"YES! I'd like to take the biggest suite you have, and I GUESS I can get a different one for this good-looking gal." The hair floomphed itself in an awkward turtle dance all over the table. Some of the 100 dollar bills stuck to its greasy sheen. "I might wanna buy that computer, too!"
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Crawling out of the comically absurd pile of 100 dollar bills, Tord couldn't help but grin. "You can take whatever you want. I don't even care at this point." He laughed a little, shaking his head. "And you can definitely take this computer."
» Of course! I'm very clever! I'd love to be of assistance to you!! :-D
Tord picked up the computer and pushed it toward the hair, an expression practically shrieking "Please save me from this," on his face.
» Would you like me to clear your files before you send me off, sir? You have saved: "Plans for World Domination.exe," "tom.jpg," and a 7.1 gigabyte folder labeled "hent—
"CLEAR THEM ALL." Tord's eyes were practically about to pop out of their sockets (and they felt like they were, what with his throbbing headache and all). "I'm not going to have any use for you anymore… once I gather up all this money, at least…"
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:41 pm

"Actually....y-you might wanna save that last one." The hair muttered.

(OH MY GOSH that might be the dirtiest joke I've ever made!! Forgive meeeeee!!! XD)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:42 am

(Uh-oh. Is Bayo being a bad influence~? o3O)

Bayonetta-now standing back a little after the hair's moment of inflation-actually gasped slightly, widening her eyes a bit, when Tord was struck by the coin and wounded. Actually, it seemed as if she may have been rather concerned about the boy's condition. However, aside from this, and the part where the hair inflated to horrific proportions, she took in this entire scene with intense amusement. She didn't even bother questioning whether or not any of this cash flying around was legal tender; none of it really affected the humor of it all either way. This moment seemed to be worth the trouble leading up to it.
Something in particular piqued her curiosity, however.
"Hold up; "Plans for World Domination"...?" she echoed, her eyebrow raising. "My, we certainly are ambitious, aren't we?" she remarked with a very slight grin. "And with such unimaginable wealth, one very well could rule the world, I suppose. Such a responsibility, though, for someone so young..." Not entirely believing these "plans" to be true and serious, she almost had a joking tone to her voice.
However, out of the blue, her expression softened into one of... sort of... caring?!?
Suddenly, the formidable witch pulled out what appeared to be a lollipop; green, and shaped like a little leaf. She strolled over to the desk again and leaned over it, bending over enough to be closer to Tord's eye level. "Here," she spoke in an almost unexpectedly gentle tone, offering him the lollipop. "This ought to take care of that cut of yours, boy..." In actuality, this was no mere candy; it contained a very special, presumably magical ingredient with the power to heal instantly.

(This is what the lollipop looks like; it's an actual health-restoring item from the series~
There's also a "mega" version that looks like a cluster of 6 little leaves, and heals twice as much.
*Knows way too much, considering*)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:42 pm

((Oh man, Stealthy xD Tord is canonically addicted to it, but I didn't know the hair was, too xDD
And yes, this is all totally 100% her fault. I take no responsibility whatsoever.))

"You don't need to see what's in that file," Tord insisted. "And… those were just for a joke with some friends of mine. I'm not that young, anyway—I'm 27 and sick of people like you thinking I'm any younger." He sighed, clearly a bit irritated by now. "Delete everything."
» Now deleting your files . . .
» . . .
» Done!

He heaved another sigh, this time out of relief. When offered a peculiar little lollipop by Bayonetta, he accepted it, albeit with a puzzled look on his face. "Thanks," he murmured, sounding hardly genuine. One lick of the strange candy, though, and he found that his headache was relieved, and the wound on his forehead was gone, along with the stream of blood it had produced. "That's… that's weird… Would you happen to have any more of these, by chance?" he queried, looking to be struck with a great idea of some sort.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:17 am

"I... see. My apologies," Bayonetta responded when Tord spoke up and informed her of his actual age. She could have sworn he looked like a teenager. She was, of course, slightly amused by his irritated reaction, however. This was reflected in the little smirk on her face.
When the topic had changed, the Umbra Witch found herself being questioned about her lollipops. "Yes; as a matter of fact, I have quite a decent supply on me," she revealed, casually pulling out a very normal, spherical, strawberry-flavored lollipop and placing it in her mouth. "I've got more like what you've sampled already, and then some... But I won't part with any more, if that's what you're getting at," she told him, twirling the stick between her fingers after removing the sweet from her mouth to continue speaking. "You seem perfectly fine now. I was just reversing that hairball's unnecessary damage, is all," she commented, looking off to the side as she resumed sucking on her lollipop. Her brief moment of kindness was over already, it seemed.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:02 pm

"Fine, then," Tord grumbled, rolling his eyes. Should've figured as much from someone like her. "I could probably just buy some, anyway, what with all this money… That is, if I can find anything big enough to carry it in. Might have to call Paul and Pa—er, uh, my friends—to help me out." His mood lightened quite a bit as he thought of them; he even chuckled a little more, at least, until the inevitable happened.
» That won't be a problem! I'm a clevery guy! I can help! :-D
Tord's face changed into an awkward sort of maddened, distressed half-smile. "Don't."
He hadn't even blinked and all the money had neatly organized itself into a cardboard box that couldn't have been more than a meter wide.
"Why do you have to start being useful as soon as I give you away?" lamented the Norwegian as he picked up the box and began to count through the money inside.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:55 am

"So which one shall be my room, and which shall be hers?" The hair questioned flatly. Literally, it flattened itself over the counter's surface.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelsky Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:22 am

"Seriously, I don't care. Just find whatever room you like and use it. I'm quitting this job right now," Tord replied, taking the box by its handles in preparation to walk out the door. He was more than ready at this point to pursue his dreams of taking over the world.
Jewelsky
Jewelsky
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:04 pm

Bayonetta calmly removed the lollipop from her mouth again. "Oh, by the way, I'm afraid I won't be staying here, darling," she suddenly spoke up to, straightening up and taking a step back from the desk. "I appreciate your kind offer-I really do-but I've already got a room in another fine establishment," she explained with a bit of a smirk. "Now, it's been fun, but I ought to be getting back to this vacation..." Slowly, she turned and, like Tord, began strolling to the door. However, she paused midway to look back over her shoulder. "Enjoy your stay; I'll see you around," she cooed, then resumed making her way to the exit.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:16 am

"Alright. I'm gonna go get my suitcase." The hair pulled another pair of sunglasses out of itself and put them on. Then it disappeared in a green, smelly cloud with the sound of flatulence. A moment later he reappeared in the same cloud, with his suitcase. "Well, good afternoon." He painfully, slowly, squeakily dragged himself along the floor toward the elevator.
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:43 am

(OK, let's see if we can bring this abomination back to life. D-)
IMMA DROP A CHARRIE BOMB
WARNING: DIS GUN GET WEIRD YO)

Name: Samantha Pearce (Nicknamed Sam, stage name Skull)
Origin: OC (CHGW/Skulltimate)
Species: Human
Appearance: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3554430
Personality: Somewhat serious and perfectionist, but casual and friendly.
Other: Leader of the band known as Skulltimate. Her bandmates are bassist Mandy McKenna, lead guitarist Alexa Bonucci, and rhythm guitarist/lead vocalist Gabby Leclair. In-concert, she wears an elaborate costume to go with her onstage character.

Name: Alexa Bonucci (Nicknames include Alex and Lex, stage name Dragonette)
Appearance: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3560082
Personality: An over-the-top ham who loves trying to be dark and EdGy
Other: Sam's form has it covered

Name: Cartoon John Lennon
Origin: The Beatles (animated TV series)
Appearance: John Lennon as he appeared during The Beatles' "moptop" era. As a cartoon.
Personality: Can be condescending, extremely lazy, malicious, and perhaps a bit unpredictable. However, he does care for the rest of the band deep down.
Other: He is considered the leader of The (cartoon) Beatles, not that he takes this role seriously.

Name: Cartoon Ringo Starr
Appearance: Like Toon John, he is "moptop-era" Ringo as a cartoon.
Personality: Kindhearted, innocent, goofy, dimwitted, and notoriously unlucky. Often ends up getting into trouble or being the butt of jokes.
Other: He is right-handed, despite his real-life counterpart being left-handed.

Name: Turanga Leela (PS: Her family name comes first; Leela is her given name)
Origin: Futurama
Species: Mutant Human (Sewer Mutant)
Appearance: http://theinfosphere.org/images/4/4e/Leela_promo_2.jpg
Personality: Tough, clever, strong-minded, and extremely formidable in combat (especially hand-to-hand). She can be hotheaded, and tends to gravitate towards using force, but also has a much softer side, and is usually rather friendly.
Other: Yes, having one eye does impair her depth perception, and it does show from time to time. xD

(The "wut" has landed.)

Last edited by Whitefeather on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Old Sammie got a new surname spelling B-))

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:57 am

(Time to finally jump in here >:3 xD)

Name: Mandy McKenna (stage name: Spikey)
Appearance: Here
Brief personality description: Quiet, gentle, and easygoing. However, she can be somewhat timid, insecure, and even klutzy, as well. Has quite the large appetite and a fondness for foods of many kinds.

Name: Gabby Leclair (stage name: Dinogirl)
Brief personality description: Generally energetic, feisty, and mischievous. Can be a hothead at times.

Name: Cartoon Paul McCartney
Appearance: A cartoon version of "moptop-era" Paul McCartney, like Cartoon John and Ringo.
Brief personality description: Quite friendly, neat, poised, and has a generally happy-go-lucky, laid-back disposition.

Name: Cartoon George Harrison
Appearance: George as a cartoon, like the other Toon Beatles above.
Brief personality description: Witty, occasionally superstitious, and prone to succumbing to peer pressure. Cares a lot about the other members of the group.

Name: Philip J. Fry (usually just goes by his surname, "Fry")
Origin: Futurama
Brief personality description: Friendly, simple, naive, immature, and somewhat prone to being lazy. However, he has a very kind heart and cares deeply about his friends, willing to go to great lengths for their well-being.

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28217

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:07 am

Name: (TO BE REVEALD)
Appearance: Marshmallow
Species: Almost human but not quite
Personality: So sweet on the outside, tragic backstory on the inside, could spill out and make a mess any moment
Origin: My brain (OC)

Name: (TO BE REVEALED)
Appearance: Vaguely, just, like, b--um...b-brunette.
Species: Human but not great at it
Personality: UTTERLY INSANE (but totally in denial)
Origin: "This is the story of a woman named..." (Stanley Parable)

(ALSO SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE)
Stealthy
Stealthy
Survivor
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:27 pm

(OK, I have no idea if this RP will ever actually come back to life sometime, but I really want to put these forms in anyway xD)

Name: Gumi
Species: Gumi As far as we can tell, she's human
Appearance: She's appearing with her classic design
Personality: Sunny, friendly, quirky, and sweet, but can be very clumsy and a little shy. Loves carrots. Also, fire.

Name: Gumi (Adult)
Species: Gumi
Appearance: Like Gumi's design on the box of Megpoid V3 Adult, except a bit taller, and without the... *ahem* grossness (has a slightly-longer top under her jacket).
Personality: A Gumi with more swag maturity, and an air of swag hipness. Not as awkward and clumsy as the original.
Other: She's a clone of Gumi, but somehow "older" than her. Let's not worry about that too much.
PS: She likes to give nicknames. B-)

Name: Gumi (Sweet)
Appearance: Like Gumi on the box of Megpoid V3 Sweet, but again, *ahem* grossness-free (even though you can't see that bit of the design on V3 Sweet's box, due to the pose). Also, she's significantly shorter, and has a cowlick.
Personality: A very childish Gumi, very hyper and prone to squee.
Other: She's most likely "younger" than the original Gumi, but it's hard to say exactly how much "younger".

(I'm not sure if this is less or more weird than my last batch of forms)

Last edited by Whitefeather on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:55 pm

(I can't resist joining in with MOAR)

Name: Gumi (NativeFat)
Appearance: Mostly like Gumi's design on the box of Megpoid V4 Native, except the collar of her vest is like that of the classic V2 design. Also, she's slightly chubbier than the original Gumi. Also also has a cowlick.
Personality: A lot like the original, but more laid-back, leisurely, and with a bigger appetite.
Other: N/A

Name: Gumi (Power)
Appearance: Like Gumi on the box of V3 Power, but just like Sweet and Adult, minus the... *ahem* grossness. Has a cowlick, just like Sweet and NativeFat.
Personality: An excitable, highly expressive, and often loud Gumi.
Other: N/A

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28217

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:59 pm

(OK Misty please help me get this going xD)

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next