Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garage (Whitefeather & Mistystar)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Garage (Whitefeather & Mistystar) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Garage (Whitefeather & Mistystar)

Post by Mistystar Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Mew just about gave of sigh of relief when Gum didn't respond to her greeting in a snappy fashion. "Heehee... Yeah..." she replied, a soft, sort of awkward giggle in her voice. "Guess you just got a lil' carried away with it... But it's cool...! Don't sweat it!"

Clan Leader

Herbs : 113
Fresh-kill : 28212

Back to top Go down

The Garage (Whitefeather & Mistystar) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Garage (Whitefeather & Mistystar)

Post by Swallowfeather Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:38 am

Gum's eyes actually widened ever-so-slightly, her gaze quickly locking on to Mew, as she was again told that she may have gone overboard. Her, too. Fantastic. When Mew once again reassured her and told her not to worry, her expression became a little weary, and she sighed. "Yeah... OK," she responded somewhat unenthusiastically.
"... I think I need to get outta here for a sec."
After suddenly stating this, Gum straightened up, rolled a few feet away from the speakers, then turned to face Mew again. "Not to, y'know, ditch you or anything. I just... need to clear my head, I guess?" she explained, shrugging slightly. "Eh, anyway, I won't be long. Catch ya later." Just as she started to leave, however, she stopped and looked back over her shoulder. "Uh, by the way, thanks for bein' cooler about this than the others,"  she said with a subtle smile, displaying some degree of honest gratitude. Then, after finishing with a very brief wave, she rolled to the large window (grabbing a can of spray paint on the way just in case), hopped outside, and vanished around a corner.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Herbs : 229
Fresh-kill : 32872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:17 am

"Oh... Y-yeah, sure...!" Mew gave a tiny nod of her head in understanding when Gum told her she was going out for a little while. "Uhm, sorry-..." she began to apologize, quickly freezing when Gum glanced back at her a moment later. As she listened what she had to say, however, she once again felt a wave of relief wash over her, and she returned a little smile. "Haha! No prob..." she softly chuckled again. "OK! See you soon...!"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:16 am

Combo watched as Gum glided past, giving her a little wave as she left, but not saying a word.

"Mm... hm!"
Beat sketched one last line before holding up the scrap paper for a better look at what he had come up with.
The design--now relatively clear, and colored in--depicted some sort of robot break dancing, with a boom box sitting beside it on the ground. Any blank space in the design was filled in with a wild, intricate pattern of chaotic lines and music notes, with some pouring from the boom box's speakers. Weaving and crossing through the middle of this pattern, in the background, was a prominent line that appeared to be pulsing with sound, much like the one decorating the lenses of Beat's goggles.
Beat smiled slightly as he admired the piece, and turned away from the pinball table. Idly, he glanced around the garage to see what everybody was up to now. However, he noticed that Gum--who was definitely there a moment ago--was absent. He was so focused on his drawing, he didn't catch the conversation between her and Mew, and was unaware of her leaving. "Huh?" He took another quick glance around, just in case she was now lurking around somewhere off to the side, but still couldn't spot her. "Hey, where's Gum?" he asked nobody in particular.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:11 am

Yoyo, sitting atop the car as he often did, leaned forward when he saw Beat hold up the scrap paper, admittedly still curious about what the rough sketch had become. "Hah! Y'know, that turned out pretty cool!" he called, giving a thumbs-up before abruptly going quiet once more, as though he were silencing himself after thinking of what happened earlier.

Mew heard Beat's question a moment later and turned to look at him. "Oh...! She just left, actually...!" she began to explain, motioning to the large window where Gum had exited from. "She, uhm, said she needed to get out for a while... She told me she wouldn't be long, though!"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:33 pm

"Hah, thanks! It kinda did," Beat called back to Yoyo with a little laugh. Then he turned and listened to Mew when she started explaining Gum's absence to him. "Oh. ... That's cool," he responded casually, sounding completely understanding. "Guess I was just so focused on my thing, I didn't hear her leave," he commented, glancing down at the paper again.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:04 pm

"Yeah... I guess so," Mew responded thoughtfully, pausing to take a look at the paper, herself. "Hm...! Neat!" she commented with an approving smile.

"You're welcome, haha!" Yoyo cheerily grinned in response to Beat, idly bobbing back and forth.
He then suddenly turned his attention to Combo, noting that he hadn't heard anything from him in a while. "Yo...! Combo!" he shouted in friendly greeting, sliding from his seat atop the car and scampering over to join him. "''Sup?!"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:29 pm

"Ya think so?" Beat held the paper up to get another look at it. "Thanks; I thought it turned out kind of alright, too. Don't know if I'd actually USE it, but... Eh, I dunno." Suddenly, he held the paper out to Mew. "Want it?" he asked with a bit of a chuckle.

Combo glanced down to see Yoyo quickly approaching. "Hey, kid," he greeted in return with a small smile. "I'm not doin' anything, really. Just hangin' around," he told him in a mellow tone. "How 'bout you?"

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:05 pm

"R-really? Me...?" Mew sounded somewhat surprised by Beat's sudden offering. "I mean, sure! If... if you're cool with just givin' it away like that, of course...!" she quickly added with a sheepish glance to the side.

"Oh... Cool!" Yoyo responded, staring up to look at Combo while he spoke. "That's basically all I'm doin, too! ... But it's gettin' kinda boring, at least to me."

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:19 pm

"I wouldn't be offerin' if I wasn't!" Beat pointed out with a gentle laugh. "Go on; take it," he told her again, holding it out a little further.

"Mm..." Combo hummed and nodded in understanding. "Well, got any ideas on what else to do?" he asked Yoyo. "There's gotta be somethin'."

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:27 pm

"OK...!" Reaching out, Mew politely accepted the paper from Beat. "Thanks so much... I really appreciate it!"

"Humm..." Yoyo paused to think for a moment, rubbing a hand against his chin. "... Oh yeah!" he suddenly piped up again, having apparently come up with something already. "Looks like the pinball table's free now!"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Swallowfeather Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:53 pm

"No prob," Beat responded with a slightly-amused grin. "Go ahead and do whatever you want with it. All I ask is that it stays in GG hands, 'kay?"

Combo stared across the room at the pinball table after Yoyo mentioned it. "... Yep. That it is," he said with a little nod. "Guess I could go for a little pinball, too. What'cha say, kid? Y'all up for a little competition?" he asked, grinning slightly.

Swallowfeather
Vigilant Guardian
Vigilant Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistystar Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:35 pm

"Got it," Mew replied with an understanding nod of her head. "Don't worry; it'll be totally safe with me!" she added, giving a sunny grin.

"You bet I am!" Yoyo accepted with much enthusiasm. Then, he turned and rushed to the pinball machine, glancing back over his shoulder at Combo. "C'mon!"

Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2