Enter the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Training RP!

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Training RP! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Training RP!

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:57 pm

@Moonflame

Tornadopaw tried to copy her mentor, letting strength flow into her hind paws. She fought down the fear of a repeat of last attempt, and sprung forward, landing directly on Moonflame. She quickly burst out laughing "Oh man! That was great!" She cheered.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Herbs : 152
Fresh-kill : 33144

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Tornadostorm wrote:@Willowpaw & @Roseblossom

Tornadostorm then took a few steps back, allowing Roseblossom to continue. "Ok, so if you need another demonstration, just ask." She sat down near the water this time, and started licking the dirt out of her fur from when she had been pinned.

@Roseblossom & @Tornadostorm

Willowpaw thought hard about the battle scene she had just watched. So even if someone as small as me gets pinned, there is a possible way to escape from it. "I'm actually a little filled up on knowledge for now. Is it alright if I take a break? I also have been really wanting to explore the borders of Cloudclan, since I never really got a chance to before." she said eagerly.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Herbs : 214
Fresh-kill : 40062

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:07 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom flicked her tail in annoyance at herself. I didn't overwork her, did I? She brightened up at the apprentice's question though. "Yeah, it would actually be great for you to explore the territory. And if you want, Tornadostorm and I can show you some cool hunting spots too."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Herbs : 386
Fresh-kill : 28071

https://entertheforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:09 pm

@Roseblossom @Willowpaw

Tornadostorm nodded. "Yeah! Sure!" She had caught Roseblossom's flicking tail, and took a moment to give the warrior a reassuring smile, before standing and stretching. "So, where do you two want to go?"
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:13 pm

"Well, like Roseblossom said, you guys could show me some hunting spots," Willowpaw grinned. "I have been wanting to practice catching new types of prey too! There's just so much to learn, I'm excited!"
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:19 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom was comforted by Tornadostorm's glance and Willowpaw's eagerness. "Tornadostorm, how about you start us off? You've been hunting here longer than I have."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:05 pm

@Willowpaw @Roseblossom

Tornadostorm gave a fond purr. "Okay, sure."  She turned, and started making her way back into the trees. She flicked her ears back, listening for the sound of the others following her. She saw a tree, gnarly and dead, but the dirt around the roots was eroded leaving several little nooks and crannies for prey to hide in. Tornadostorm remembered finding Deertail here. Swishing her tail, she turned to Willowpaw. She looked at the apprentice expectantly, her nose was flooded with the scent of prey. "Ok, so judging from what you can scent and see, why is this place a great place to hunt prey? And how would you catch prey around here?"

(Roseh, if you want Twist to back off, tell me xD)
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:17 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom was slightly startled by how easily the questions came to Tornadostorm, when she herself had been stumbling through most of the day. They don't think I'm a bad mentor, do they? But then again, Tornadostorm has had more apprentices than I have. And even then, I wasn't successful with my first... She decided to sniff for prey herself, dropping into a crouch.

(Twist you're fine tho xD)
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:03 pm

@Tornadostorm & @Roseblossom

"Well," Willowpaw began, looking around for spots that prey would hide. "I can see some spots that prey could be hiding, but I don't fully understand why this would be a good place honestly." she said, actually feeling a little embarrassed that she didn't know.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:08 pm

@Willowpaw @Roseblossom

Tornadostorm smiled at the apprentice, noticing Roseblossom stalking something, she decided to answer. "First off, you can smell allot of prey around here, hence that means that there IS prey here. Secondly, that tree over there" she swished her tail towards the gnarly old twisted tree "it's roots are exposed. Prey can hide and make dens under and around the roots of that tree." She gave a gentle nod. "As for how you can hunt here, watch Roseblossom." She turned to face the brown warrior, and watched.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:00 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom's eyes scanned the roots, looking for any holes that could've been dug. She eventually found one, a small one hidden under a thick root. She inched her way to the root, carefully walking on her toes. Then, in a flash, she slid a front paw into the hole, feeling for signs of life. She managed to feel a tail between her claws. She swiftly brought her paw to surface and the mouse was released, starting to run away. Roseblossom bounded to it and gave it a bite. She suppressed the urge to ask if she did it well enough-- she was the mentor now, not the apprentice.
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:26 pm

"Wow, you made that look easy!" Willowpaw said, impressed. Now that she looked around, she realized the answers to where prey could be hiding was obvious. You'll get better at this. You need to stop doubting yourself. she assured herself.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:04 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

"Ha, thanks," said Roseblossom. "How about you try sniffing around to see what you can find? Then we can go show you some more of the territory."

(aah short post because tired)
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:41 pm

"Right," she nodded, beginning to smell the surrounding area. Willowpaw closed her eyes and focused only on detecting prey with her sense of smell.
She opened her eyes as she scented a shrew under the roots of the tree. She crept closer, spotting the prey's location. Getting prepared to pounce, she kept close watch over the prey, waiting for the moment to strike. She moved her hind legs and sprung on the shrew with her claws out, killing it instantly.
Picking up the prey in her mouth, she walked over to her clanmates with a proud look. (If they can even see her face with the shrew in her mouth)
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom lit up at the sight of Willowpaw's prey. She was not only proud of the she-cat's skill, but also of the fact that she herself had taught her this. She knew this emotion was mostly selfish, but she didn't care. At least Willowpaw looked proud.
Roseblossom bounded to the apprentice and gave her an appreciative lick on her forehead. "You were brilliant catching that, Willowpaw! You should bury it nearby, and then on our way back to camp we can pick it up for the pile. That is a really great shrew, after all."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:53 pm

Willowpaw could barely contain her happiness, Roseblossom was actually impressed! "Thank you! I don't know what to say." She was almost blushing at her mentor's words. (Yes, cats can blush) She began digging a hole to put the shrew in. Once she was finished, she walked over to Roseblossom and asked, "So, are we ready to go explore more of the territory?"
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:53 am

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

"Yeah," Roseblossom purred. "If you want I can show you the LightningClan border next. Though either way, we'll have to go there soon, because it's very important you learn the area as exactly as possible."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:15 am

"I don't mind where we go, It just curious as to what the forest has in store! So, I don't really care where we go, the choice is yours." Willowpaw said, wondering what she would see.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:17 am

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

"That's a nice attitude to have about this kind of stuff," Roseblossom said. "So since the border is pretty important, let's go there next."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:51 pm

@Willowpaw & @Roseblossom

Tornadostorm had remained silent during the discussion, and now gave a soft nod. When the two cats started moving out, Tornadostorm stayed at the back of the group.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:09 pm

@Willoepaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom, looking behind her once to check if Tornadostorm would follow, lead the trio to the border. She kept her mouth open to taste the scent of the other Clan, then stopped as close to the border as she could. "Willowpaw," she purred, "try smelling around here now. What does it smell like?"
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:10 pm

@Tornadostorm & @Roseblossom

Willowpaw sniffed the air carefully. "It smells unfamiliar, I don't know exactly what it is." She tried smelling again, but she just couldn't place exactly what it is. Could it be Lightningclan? She thought to herself.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseblossom Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:29 pm

@Willowpaw @Tornadostorm

Roseblossom nodded. "That's LightningClan's scent over there. We aren't allowed to go over there, but sometimes at the border we're able to talk to our LightningClan friends." She paused, thinking of more to say. "Back when there were four Clans- the elders have probably told you about that- we were a lot stricter about protecting our borders. I'm not sure how it is now. But I guess since nobody's crossed yet, and we're pretty close with LightningClan, I don't think things would be as strict."
Roseblossom
Roseblossom
Roleplay Queen
Roleplay Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tornadostorm Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:08 pm

@Willowpaw @Roseblossom

Tornadostorm nodded. "Yep. I was born before there were four clans as well. I'll have lots of stories to tell when I'm an elder." She purred. Swishing her tail, she scented for the presence of LightningClan cats nearby.
Tornadostorm
Tornadostorm
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowrose Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:21 pm

@Roseblosom & @Tornadostorm

"I remember being told about the other clans. Rainclan and Stormclan was it? I do wonder about how things were back then, hopefully there weren't any fights between the clans," Willowpaw said, sniffing the air again to try to get familiar with the scent of Lightningclan.
Willowrose
Willowrose
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next